Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive (19766 Views)

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend / Valentine Gifts For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2013
Just thought I should see what you ladies are expecting this valentine. It will guide me in choice of gift and perhaps other guys.
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
So no babe wants to help a brother out. Wonderful!
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
A brand new car.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
The latest infinity
tongue angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Acidosis(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
By her tooth-paste and tooth-pick grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
a romantic day with the one i love is all i want!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
Seriously, AN ENGAGEMENT RING wont be a bad gift.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Perfect gift...throwing the guy who is always blowing the vuvuzela at night off the 6th floor grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Freiburger(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
rokiatu: A brand new car.
Your mouth looks like a brand new car grin(jokes)

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ladies love surprises. wink

*Surprise her by showing her your "Real Girl-friend". undecided

45 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by 2bosun: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
nyere84: Seriously, AN ENGAGEMENT RING wont be a bad gift.

See desperation grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Freiburger(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
HQ: Ladies love surprises. wink

*Surprise her by showing her your "Real Girl-friend". undecided
+50likes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Bella3(f): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
All polithiefians and bad eggs in this country in jail.grin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by martyns303(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
And how do you manage 4 girls on Val without being caught? cry
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
martyns303: And how do you manage 4 girls on Val without being caught? cry

The dilemma of a lonely street hustler with 4 imaginary girlfriends.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by olempe(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Acidosis: By her tooth-paste and tooth-pick grin

Lol grin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Guddy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
nyere84: Seriously, AN ENGAGEMENT RING wont be a bad gift.

wow!!! I can see how much you value that ring. It will be your portion this month from the one you admire. Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Davidogar(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
rokiatu: A brand new car.
u no even reach, 5k talk of car,? U no fit buy galla give ur guy?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by DonEwexco(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
That's no much finx to border abt, give hEr one sachet of Aqua cuz aqua is life
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by shegsrules(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Some greedy ladies,askin gift that even there mum can't ask their dad.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by kokoye(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
abeg gi am roll on and body spray.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by nellaluv(f): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sweets, chewing gum, chocolates and cake wink

... On a serious note i want a brand new gadget(latest phone to be specific tongue) and a romantic getaway.
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by nikkyshyne(f): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
[size=14pt]LOVE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by martyns303(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

The dilemma of a lonely street hustler with 4 imaginary girlfriends.
Damn! U just had to run ur mouth huh?
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nuzo1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
I hereby present a 1967 Chevy Impala to my dear Rokiatu.
Will be packed in front of Eko hotels. Join me at the chinese restruarant for a good meal and the key.

6pm 14th Feb. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by nellaluv(f): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
shegsrules: Some greedy ladies,askin gift that even there mum can't ask their dad.

Oh my! I haf died grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Pacesetter2: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Get her cassava flakes....she wont forget

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
miss-sweety86:
a romantic day with the one i love is all i want!

YEAH RITE!
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
Private jet grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.