Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive (19777 Views)

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend / Valentine Gifts For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nuzo':
I hereby present a 1967 Chevy Impala to my dear Rokiatu.
Will be packed in front of Eko hotels. Join me at the chinese restruarant for a good meal and the key.

6pm 14th Feb. wink

Thats what am talking abt but that car is too old fashioned for me. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by dandagreat(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
nellaluv: Sweets, chewing gum, chocolates and cake wink

... On a serious note i want a brand new gadget(latest phone to be specific tongue) and a romantic getaway.

And the mugu will receive 10mins of sex in return right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nwaoguta(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Give me ur number please
miss-sweety86:
a romantic day with the one i love is all i want!
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Fantacy1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
HQ: Ladies love surprises. wink

*Surprise her by showing her your "Real Girl-friend". undecided
Exactly my tought
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
rokiatu: A brand new car.
since dem born you, you don see brand new car before? :/
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Ikoniko(f): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
he should come and say hello to my parents. I mean come do official introduction/traditional
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
knorkle2:

haha ya right
only my true date will do it for the sake of my equanimity grin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Ikoniko(f): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
~vicky~:
Na wa for dis kind list o
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by xynerise: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
When you take some girls to Mr biggs, they will love you the more. No need to spend much jor. Just buy her puff-puff and chin-chin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Beckytee(f): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
U can give her a teddybear,wristwatch or a 9c perfume
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by DonnaJocasta(f): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
2014 model of Bugati will do n a change of wardrobe!!!!
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by xynerise: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
Donna Jocasta: 2014 model of Bugati will do n a change of wardrobe!!!!
Also change your cupboard. I think the rodents have occupied it too. undecided
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by DExplorer1: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
xynerise: When you take some girls to Mr biggs, they will love you the more. No need to spend much jor. Just buy her puff-puff and chin-chin
Good idea, persin fit add kumu or sobo with label join, come pack am well well.
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
I dunno why ppl trade gifts on vals day, I just buy red wine and chocolate, and me and my gal will enjoy d night.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by DonnaJocasta(f): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
embee430: 100 naira recharge card grin
datz... So harsh« U̶̲̥̅̊ must be a very stingy guy......sowie 2 ur gf,,,,,,,,,
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
edreesabiodun: since dem born you, you don see brand new car before? :/

I have change it twice. I am wanting a new one for a gift.
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by xelibree: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
a romantic night out and an onyx engagement ring would dogrin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by DonnaJocasta(f): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
xynerise:
Also change your cupboard. I think the rodents have occupied it too. undecided
U̶̲̥̅̊ can't be too sure abt dat....cus dere are no rodents in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ house.....gat dat
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by xynerise: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
Donna Jocasta: U̶̲̥̅̊ can't be too sure abt dat....cus dere are no rodents in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ house.....gat dat
Change your blackberry phone then. undecided.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by xelibree: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
~vicky~:
elenu fi fe angry
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by omigin: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
I would like to buy my girlfriend a cow, she so much like meat. I'm sure, that would last her for a couple of months, Before we begin go pepper soup joint again..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by DonnaJocasta(f): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
simdam500: Tell her stories
haha......Tales by Moon Light Reloaded;;
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by DonnaJocasta(f): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
xynerise:
Change your blackberry phone then. undecided.
Good idea!!!!! Datz if U̶̲̥̅̊ will volunteer.....LOL
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
xelibree:
elenu fi fe angry

Efulefu angry
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
I want an engagement ring dammit! #stampingfoot
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by xynerise: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
Donna Jocasta: Good idea!!!!! Datz if U̶̲̥̅̊ will volunteer.....LOL
I will. grin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by dmcdad: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Graphy: The best val gift i could eva wish 4 is to meet d ONE.
I pray you do ASAP
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by dmcdad: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
vivacious vivi: I want an engagement ring dammit! #stampingfoot
Ahan! E don reach quarrel own?
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
I want twin boys!

Bobo, get ready! Mo ti tan abela de e. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by dmcdad: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Donna Jocasta: datz... So harsh« U̶̲̥̅̊ must be a very stingy guy......sowie 2 ur gf,,,,,,,,,
u
You know whether the gf even get plan of giving him anything at all Abi na one-way traffic ni?
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by cuteness01: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
...an hour at a massage palour(i recommend thai massage).... wink...an hour at a massage palour(i recommend thai massage)....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Friends Flaunt Their Engagement Rings / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.