Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (454626 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
@newacca
Don't be discouraged,only Allah knows why it is so.I strongly believe that you will surely scale thru Insha Allah.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Bashtee,
Thanx so much Brov. (Jazakumllahu khairan) I am not discouraged at all,as I have submitted myself to the will of Allah. It has worked for me in the past,it will work for me now and forever. I am also encouraging all other guys to stay positive. @Bashtee n all others we all gotta get there.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Newacca
I believe that God who make it possible for u to reach this stage will never let u down.U will surely get it(even cdhc knows this).Thank God u have multiple starts dates.
The fierceness of the battle,is not evidence of defeat.And,thanks for the prayer.
Re: Travelling To Canada by oluweri: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
@snuteria biggest B boy omo levels don change oh grin grin grin. I am overjoyed i knew you were my person that's why I left where I was  sitting to come where u were during medicals although I code meself when u started talking I knew whom u were on d forum.  conratulobiaaaaaaaaaaa congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaa.
All you ladies on the forum a beg get his number oh! Na HOT cool guy him be. I am happy oh we are making progress . Go book your flight emirates has the cheapest one way that I know of it's for you to get a seat oh though the flight is longer I think. 190k to yyz Toronto. My b boy , b boy , b boy. E don de happen. Just told my spouse now he is happy for you oh!
NEWACCA  They say the patient dog this one oh must eat the fattest . It's not an outright denial at the end it can only be positive outcome for you .I know the wait is not easy.be strong brother.
@bull striker  you started the winter hopefuls just be patient and think positively have a plan b of a new start date incase you medicals comes late but be sure on this forum if you have read through and taken to others advice it can only be a positive outcome I tell you.

Cheers
Matey,s
Re: Travelling To Canada by lee007(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
Congratulations Snuteria cool

@NEWACCA man mi hold on tight, its closer than you think, just be strong, this will make you much better trust me wink
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
@all,
I'm so excited(Maa-sha Allah) by the love u all have for me in the thread. I can't thank u all enough for d support. thx. 2 u all. @Bashtee,bullstriker,oluweri,lee007,nikeylee et al. kiss smiley
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by LasBonBoi: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
Snuteria,
Am happy for you, what a joy! Big congrats.

Newacca,
Do not relent in your prayers, your answer is closer than you think.

@all still expecting medicals or TRV,
It will come in good time and we will congratulate you on this page. AMEN

LasBonBoi.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Aiwehia: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Snuteria: waoh! congrats oooo! I'm so happy for you! I can see the rain of TRV has started, i just pray it reach me too.
@Newacca: God is your strength, He will perfect what He has started.
@Bullstriker: don't worry, I believe you will receive ur medical instructions soon.
@All: I sent CDHC my statements of a/c today, i just sent what I've jare, everything is in God's hands! do pray for me
Re: Travelling To Canada by allexy2: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ All, Congrat to those who ve got their TRV

Pls, i will like to kno submitted their application to CDHC on 27 sept that have done medical OR got TRV or both ? if so , let me kno, am just curious to kno why CDHC is taking donkey yrs to process mine
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ newacca, man I understand how you feel, but i want to assure you that this whole process will develop a virtue of patience in you. Cdhc will surely give u ur trv certainly, you still have time before your start date, so man try an do the medicals on time, you will definitely meet your start date.

@all, I am so grateful for your congratulatory messages, we will all celebrate ourselves.

@oluweri, my own person, regards to your spouse o, please I need to know about the emirate stuff, 'cos I'm leaving this december, I'm so happy o, b.p. has normalised now o,,, i need to call you
Re: Travelling To Canada by oluweri: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ all just saw that the list of documents I posted I think has been hidden from public view. To view you have to click on my profile oluweri. Then view my last posts. Posted on dec 03 2011, 10:58 am and again on dec 03 12:38pm. Hope it helps the new applicants. Quite extensive though was writing an epistle tongue. I guess that is what I can give back. I learnt a lot from reading here. Every one still awaiting ONLY POSITIVE IS THE NEWS. It's him above that does it.

Cheers matey!s
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
@oluwer, i drop my email addy, please send me your phone number so i can know how to go about the emirate thing. Na you the advertise me abi, I now know how you felt on friday. Thanks matey.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
@lastbonboi,Aiwehia,snuteria et al,
u guyz r d best.
@snuteria, though my start date is 23rd Jan.2012 but with God,all things are possible.
Re: Travelling To Canada by gogedda: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2011
@all,
i pray for everybody, u shall all get your TRVs in jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ all successful TRVs. Congratulations and may God do more in your life endeavors, And @ all TRV hopefuls,baba God is not asleep,
@ all medical hopefuls, I was at CDHC yesterday,met lots of guys whom have waited for 4, 5 months without medical intructions. It was really an unpleasant situation yesterday there and we were subsequently adviced to send them and email after filling the enquiry form and getting a reply " its still in process", However, after sending the email, I was given a new file no and asked to ignore the ticket no for future correspondence, Right now, only prayers can make a difference cuz CDHC got loads of applications with them and verification seems more like a random selection of files, God bless you all,
Shalom!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by canadawaha: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
@usask4life it good u went there.

Now,why did they ask you not to use your old no?

Are u waiting for TRV or MEDICAL?

When did you submit you application?
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ canadawaha, I supposse u are d nwa owerri awaiting your TRV? Anyways, I don't knw why I was asked to ignore d former for the later. I submitted on the 27th of sept and waiting for my meds instructions, I wish u d best nwa nne,

Cheers,
Re: Travelling To Canada by canadawaha: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
@usask4life, na me ooo nwa Owerri.

I do medicals since 18th August till now i never hear from this pple .

My start date na 9th January.

I just dey pray 4 miracle to happen make them give me this thing b/4 them go, go 4 xmas holiday.

Anyway, God dey shai.

1 love
Re: Travelling To Canada by monie(f): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ newacca,u r getting closer by the minute,I love ur faith (superb),so no Shaka,u will get there.for those that just got their trv,big big congrats,we will all meet there soon and cheers to our long wait and worrying. Tickets are very high now,I got mine through this agent and he gave me the best deal ever,thought to share his no is 08039186061.tell him from Omono cuz since I work in the aviation industry we have been friends for a while.
For those waiting for medicals and trvs chill,We were all like this too,they know what they r doing,reading through my former post when I was worried made me laugh a lot,so shall it be for all of us.I have my email add on my profile if u want to contact me for any reason,wil be in nig till 30th, merry Xmas in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada by monie(f): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ newacca,u r getting closer by the minute,I love ur faith (superb),so no Shaka,u will get there.for those that just got their trv,big big congrats,we will all meet there soon and cheers to our long wait and worrying. Tickets are very high now,I got mine through this agent and he gave me the best deal ever,thought to share his no is 08039186061.tell him from Omono cuz since I work in the aviation industry we have been friends for a while.
For those waiting for medicals and trvs chill,We were all like this too,they know what they r doing,reading through my former post when I was worried made me laugh a lot,so shall it be for all of us.I have my email add on my profile if u want to contact me for any reason,wil be in nig till 30th, merry Xmas in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada by rowlandoo: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2011
@house

how long does it take for school to evaluate your docs for admission
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolyem(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2011
@All

I am really tired of this CDHC pple oooo, my resumption time is 9th Jan, hope the period is still ok for somebody who have not done medicals by now,
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
@all My start date is Jan 10 2012 Till now this people are yet to respond dont really know what to do this time!
Re: Travelling To Canada by usask4life: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ toylem ans cycline 40s, have u guys visited CDHC or sent an email? If yes, what was their reply? And uhmmm, there's time although its very short.
God bless us. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada by cycline404(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2011
usask4life:

@ toylem ans cycline 40s, have u guys visited CDHC or sent an email? If yes, what was their reply? And uhmmm, there's time although its very short.
God bless us. Cheers

I just sent them an email an hour ago they came back with a delievery report OUT OF OFFICE
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolyem(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
@All,

I have sent two mails, they replied that my application is on queue and will be decided upon soonest. They also sent a CASE NUMBER (they said i should be qouting this on all my subsequent mails.

I really prayed that my medical notification come latest friday this week- with this i am sure of not going thru the process of getting an extension of my resumption date from 9th Jan to sometime around ending of that month, say like 24-27th Jan, 2012.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolyem(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
@Usask4life and Cycline404

Can we exchange numbers so that we can get talking off the forum too, mine is 08029575185
Re: Travelling To Canada by bullstriker: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
@tolyem
Their reply to you is encouraging,And,judging from the word''soonest'',u are sure to get it this week or latest early week.My resumption date is 4th jan which is not up to a month from now.And,medicals do take up to a month.The program i am going for,do not have another intake till septemper.If i did not get medicals this wk,then,it would nearly be impossible for me to make it.
@Newacca,snuteria,oluweri et al
-Pls i need yr statement of purpose so that i would draft one for my sister who will be going for her master's sep 2012.E-mail is-emmaechefu@yahoo.com
-Has any of yr sponsor's used savings account to sponsor u.It is a business account that money goes in and out.I don't know if cdhc requires only current account.
-Her sponsor would be my mother who operates a small scale business.Since,it is not a company,she does not have any registered papers to prove business registration,i am at a loss on what she should submit as prove of business registration.
-she is yet to apply for admission and i would be guiding her through.I would like to know which masters' program is very lucrative in canada for a degree holder in accounting(2nd class upper).
GOD IS ABLE.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2011
@monie,
thx. my Sis. na God ooo. abi wetin man go do than to take things as e be and follow God's direction? I wish u success in ur career in Canada.

@bullstriker,
I am a self sponsor and I also used saving acct. CDHC accepts any kinda acct dat is genuine and has good transaction history. About d reg. papers/dox of the biz,can ur mum produces some personal acct. records of the biz? it also depends on d biz. if she is major distrubutor of some products with "name" i.e electronics,cloth etc. she may tender her dealership cert. if she belongs to any trade association/chamber of commerce,she can also produce dox. of her membership. All dox. that we show that she is truly d owner of d biz and that she has direct access to the fund she has in the acct.
NOTE: The biz. reg. comment is jst a suggestion and shldn't be relied upon fully. cos in my case,I got the biz. name registered. I also used My cert. of membership with Chamber of commerce. I produced some invoices and receipts to prove the existence of the biz. and also to prove where the money in d acct. comes from.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ bulstriker, man I discover that most times we bother ourselves so much in the name of perfection, i believe cdhc goes for the main issues. I didnt submit any statement of purpose or cv 'cos my admission letter n transcript was submited. Also I dont think they have that time to be reading your statement of purpose.
Also when I wanted to get birth cert from national population, I tendered my declaration of age from a magistrate court, they rejected it that I should get a declaration from high court, I just vexed n left the place, I had to use a church birth cert + d affidavit from magistrate court, so I think cdhc goes for the important issues, 'cos ur waec, uni transcript all displays your d.o.b. So it must be consistent.

Also, cdhc is after statement of acc. N not whether it's current or savings.
For your mum's business, if she does a biz that can sponsor ur sis let her submit the statement, cdhc also know that nigeria is not so organise for every biz to have a document, just as in my case, I submitted my dad's agreement letter of purchase of house and land 'cos there is no C of O, 'cos we dont get C of O easily in nigeria, and they know, so just make sure watever you submit is genuine n not fake.
Re: Travelling To Canada by snuteria: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ newacca, hope you have booked zn appointment for ur medicals, please act fast, you must make your january start date. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.