Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter (7139 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) / The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 08, 2013
Mrs Killz, are you Sexkillz's wife? grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Smartiegurl(f): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2013
CFCfan: Mrs Killz, are you Sexkillz's wife? grin
just wanted to ask the same question now!
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by McGeorge1(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2013
pls how do i contest? wink
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2013
I'd rather have miss nl than all this essay writing stuvs. It don't move me jor. cheesy
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by greedie1(f): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2013
awww... sk no put my name biko... can't make it
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by luvmijeje(f): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
Since no1 is here,let me try to pen down my 1st poem ever.

Pen Pen pen
strongeth than
a sword
True True True
It struck my heart
I could not sleep
I could not eat
My Goodness
It could not be
It must not be
Its against things
I believe in
Even if I admire
His strength
His intelligent
His stand
It could not be
It must not be
Strength Strength
I seek
I beg
I beseech
It could not
It must not
Pls fail me

Sexkillz,am not contesting but am here to learn how to be a better poet.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by 190: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
Plz include flytefallz on the draw undecided
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by swtchicgurl: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
gree-die:
awww... sk no put my name biko... can't make it

oh no, u can! smiley
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Orikinla(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by greedie1(f): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
swtchicgurl:

oh no, u can! smiley
its tomorrow... nd im busy today....
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
gree-die:

its tomorrow... nd im busy today....
I already nominated you/ If push comes to shove ask your new BF to write something for you. RM i mean wink wink wink wink
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by greedie1(f): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
I already nominated you/ If push comes to shove ask your new BF to write something for you. RM i mean wink wink wink wink
lol... my new bf u say? lol...

ok lemme ask him tongue
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Dubemkelly(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Inspiration....Searching netwrk
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Unluvable(f): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
I nominate myself :- embarassed[
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by dederocs(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
so many seasons under the sun
so many love i ave found,
yet so many burn like the sun...
till i saw you,shining bright like the sun.
but alas u never burn,u only soothe me with energy and a marvellous light...so many prefer the stars,but i call you my sun cos of your amazing light and the energy you feed me...sweet sun.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U did? I no see am o!

Check again, like within this week. If possible wear googles for eye check your mail angry
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Ammyng(f): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He dumped u? grin

No silly girl cheesy quit bein nosy
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Phartymah112(f): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
Passing
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Phartymah112(f): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
An arrow may fly through the air and leave no trace
Oh My Love! You come and leave a trace right in my heart

snails leave their slime behind them but you,oh darling! Never leave me behind you

you are my second shadow,without you,i can't be

you are my walking stick as a one legged woman

there are many room in my heart and all lead to your love.

you belong to me! Since i possess you,it appear like i have everything i wanted under the sun

I could burn the sea just because of you

Any moment i see you My heart move so fast like a pendulum in full swing.

I know,
I know,
I believe,
I believe,
that your love will make me soar through life
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Big Girl “poo-poo” In A Nightclub… Embarrassing / The Mood I'm In Now (photos) / Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.