Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine (10734 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
njokusboy:
U don't know burna boy Its either u don't listen to music (good music). Or u live in a hole. No offence intended, but u don't know burna boy How did u get to know nairaland?
Lol. None taken.

I listen to oldies but goodies. Classics from the 60s, 70s and 80s-The Age of Elegance. I don't have time for the uninspirational noise that passes for music these days.

I have never heard of Burna Boy until I stumbled on this thread. But fear not, I know Psquare, Wizkid, Dbanj, Tuface and co. Its the new artists I am not familiar with smiley

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Ishilove: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
NessaFresh:

Interesting

Could u please compare and contrast the Macpherson constitution of 1951 and the 1999 constitution citing various lugriborious amd metaphysical ambiguities with reference to all senerated denigma with reference to political systems ?
Macpherson's Constitution is a pre-independent constitution and there is no basis for comparison between it and a constitution set 39 years after independence.

Kindly rephrase, if you please. Despite the unnecessary verbosity, your inquiry is still gibberish, to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by ijebabe: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
YE!
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by gmcbiz(m): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2013
smiley
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Ascony(m): 12:43am On Feb 09, 2013
more yemi alade pics

i love her so much, she is very sexy and she is really a very talented singer and dancer, some of her hit singles are really great, like 'bamboo' and 'ghen ghen love' and 'rock ya body' featuring. Dipp'

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Ascony(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2013
who says she isnt beautiful wink

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Ascony(m): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2013
i love burna boy too, love his 2 hit singles 'like to party' and 'tonight'

just that whoever took those shots for the magazine cover didn't do justice to them at all

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2013
Ascony: who says she isnt beautiful wink

She is hot. Thanks for the pixs

Who is Burna Boys? undecided
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Leadn(m): 1:08am On Feb 09, 2013
Yemi Alade??! Don't know her buh she looks pretty and dang... Nice butts too
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 09, 2013
Leadn: Yemi Alade??! Don't know her buh she looks pretty and dang... Nice butts too

She got that lush Yoruba booty!!! Makes guys wanna slap it whenever she walks by. . . . But no touching!!

Mines bigger cool
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Leadn(m): 1:15am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

She got that lush Yoruba booty!!! Makes guys wanna slap it whenever she walks by. . . . But no touching!!

Mines bigger cool

Yup... some pretty nice butts she got...
Y are yoruba ladies behind so "endowed" ?! They're really blessed wiv it... lipsrsealed

Talking about yurs... uhmm...
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 09, 2013
Leadn:

Yup... some pretty nice butts she got...
Y are yoruba ladies behind so "endowed" ?! They're really blessed wiv it...

Secret? Na amala tongue
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Leadn(m): 1:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Secret? Na amala tongue

No wonder when yu spank it.... lipsrsealed
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2013
Leadn:

No wonder when yu spank it.... lipsrsealed

It vibrates? Yahhhhhhhhhh cool
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Leadn(m): 1:28am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

It vibrates? Yahhhhhhhhhh cool
Lool yu said it not me cool
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by horlajide: 1:53am On Feb 09, 2013
come! Ileke and Leadn make una stop to dey flirt 4 dis thread jor.make una go sleep abi una b winsh ni?
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Leadn(m): 1:58am On Feb 09, 2013
horlajide: come! Ileke and Leadn make una stop to dey flirt 4 dis thread jor.make una go sleep abi una b winsh ni?

lmao cheesy
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 09, 2013
Ishi'my'love, na u dem ask dt kain question? undecided

Burna's a cool kid though...
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by kozykid(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Macpherson's Constitution is a pre-independent constitution and there is no basis for comparison between it and a constitution set 39 years after independence.

Kindly rephrase, if you please. Despite the unnecessary verbosity, your inquiry is still gibberish, to say the least.
U really proved urself ma'am! The question is baseless, comparing a pre-independent constitution and an independent one is foolish, there is no verbagogical defining characteristics between the 2

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by theripper2: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Mines bigger cool

She got from her momma, Momma is Igbo by the way.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by blackbeau1(f): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2013
I guess this is why they say one mans food is another mans poison.to me,Burna Boy is ok.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by kandiikane(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2013
Abeg, allow all these law and order rubbish! If una wan talk about constitutions or precedents please waka comot for this thread. tongue
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Hanandez: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2013
fellaz dat ont knw burna boy or does dat fink he is ugly shud go n watch d followin videos like tew party,tonyt,freedom.......or does criticisin yemi alade shud check out her ''ghen ghen luv'' video n stop parabulatin dis tread
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by kandiikane(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2013
^he's not ugly, cool down.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2013
U gave us burna now where is the stove

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by muscar: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2013
Ishilove:

Google says welcome.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by BZion(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2013
tjskii: Whoz yemi alade?and burna boy is a perfect example of a handsomely ugly dude(definition:someone whoz so xtremely ugly they cross d line and actualy start to look good)

Someone close to me without malice said Burna Boy is "not fine", a description which I strongly contested. Beauty is truly a state of the mind. I concluded after a mental paralympic marathon session last year that 'ugly is beauty'.

Asides from a little hotspots on Burna's jacket which are hard to control, the picture is nicely executed and the editing is cool.

Burna boy 's music was introduced to me by a dude who knew him from Port Harcourt at a time when he had allegedly dominated that city but this was before he was well known in the music capital of Lagos. He went on about how he had "scattered everywhere" in PH and told stories about his management and all. All these I took with a pinch of salt because artists are also like wonderkid footballers who show early promise but fade with time. However, after listening to his music and understanding his philosophy I saw the promise I was told about. Dude has a personal connection with music. I don tire to dey type jare.

Ohi' 'Bunmi Zion

http://ohibunmizion.shutterchance.com/
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2013
NessaFresh:

LoooL
She too de read na...make she display for us lol

Umm did you take note of the preposterous spelling errors you made? undecided
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by bunchyproject(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
tjskii: Whoz yemi alade?and burna boy is a perfect example of a handsomely ugly dude(definition:someone whoz so xtremely ugly they cross d line and actualy start to look good)
never Get Mad At Another Mans Success,The Boy Has Been Good All The Time
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
Burna Boy is really good..he is going places.you guys watch out!
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2013

Hehehehehehe. You have a point though. In some pictures, he looks handsome and in some, he looks otherwise.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Nope. Prolly one of those songs that when playing, they form a part of the background noise around you.

Ishilove, you harsh oh but you're right at some songs being background noise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pageant Ceos Forum Host Industry Night, Honours 5 Outstanding Beauty Queens / Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) / Permanent Cure For Dandruff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.