Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,440 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736101 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
grin grin Bance 1-0 Mazi.
Second half!

25 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mutaino7(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
*asking a bystander*'' is this james hardley chase street''? *oga i no know dat wan d tin i no b say na oga mazi get diz lodge*.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by coolestboy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
u all are bad boiz, hope u r nt spoilin me ahead of my camping palava by march? Abeg, continue so dat i can learn more abt diz parrol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Meklex(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
hilarious,
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Walexz02(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ugly one 1-mazi 0
Letz go their!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
hahahahahahahaha.....MAzi eh..ROTFL...Kai, I seriously couldn't stop laughing while reading this one... grin

KAi...Better step up your game if not you won't have the transport fare back to ur destination after the 3 weeks o grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
brokoto: grin grin Bance 1-0 Mazi.
Second half!

Hahahahaha! You really got me there!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
:Plol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
A lot can happen in the second-half na,
No be so Don Mazi?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
I told you he was gonna beat you to your own game grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
hmnnnn,Game on,half time,1 nil to Ugly one @delta kitchen,is NYSC food distribution centres divided into states or its just a co-incidence:|??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Jumizie13(f): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mazi pls nw
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by aademi(f): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Very nice Mazi, I'm so following you B2B now... Opened the tread today and I couldn't stop reading. Keep up the good work
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Splendblex(f): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Interesting....!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jumizie13: Mazi pls nw

Hornie, what can I do for you? Just say it, don't be shy gringrin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by weezii(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
mazi try drop smtn nah. Some of us have been online since waiting for an update. Show something biko
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
Thank god its friday!!!grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
.. grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Camp life 5. link coming up shortly

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Activity77(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
hahahaha...game on!!!..bance1-mazi1.
Am glued 2 dis tread 2 c d winner

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
u're too good. Keep d ball rolling. Any update for tonite?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by weezii(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
mazi now you come. Please drop more ooooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Stevolat: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
waooh! d battle line has just bin drawn.Lolz
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
pastorpussy: u're too good. Keep d ball rolling. Any update for tonite?

Of course, why not!!!

#. . . Your username na die!!!...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
Maazi Welldone.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Soso umunwanyi juru ebe a. Amaghi m na Udi akuko a na-adi unu mma.

Una too pretend women. Na una like this gist pass!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
The ugly one is here:

Viewing this topic: jagabanban, kross_01(m), Rubyrose(f), Mazi_Omenuko, kayrukky, agabaI23(m), Ivyluvie(f), avicky(f), gabialonso, ujchief(m) and 3 guest(s)

Welcome!!!

The ugly one will make some updates. Henceforth, he will be making his inputs once in a while.

The stage is clear. . .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ujchief(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ujchief(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
I saw Mazi that faithful first day at camp. I was at Hostel A, trying to secure a locker when he walked in with his bed and a back-pack.
Who comes to camp with a secondary school camp? I asked myself. What exactly could a back-pack contain? I watched as he dropped his bed on top of my bunk as I already occupied the lower bunk. There were other bunks with empty lower bunks, but he choose the top. That was weird, first a weird back-bag, now a weird choice of bed space. It became more weird when he choose a locker far from his corner.
Why didn't he choose a corner close to his locker? Or a locker close to his corner?
He hurried away like someone was pursuing him. His actions were so weird.
I stayed back. I had earlier started my registration. The stress was so much that I had to go back to the hostel. I wasn't cut for that kind of stress, there must be a shut cut, I will wait till things calm down a bit.

I arrived camp on tuesday to commence registration. I tried but couldn't stand the stress. It was not worth it, so I first went to snap some pictures. I snaped a whole lot of pictures with some guys I met at the picture stand. I was excited about camp. I've heard endless stories of camp life and was really looking forward to it. The photographer was surprised when he wrote a receipt of N2,600 and I paid him cash. We became friends, together with the guys I met at his stand. I took them to mami and we ate and drank. We spent hours at the mami drinking and I took care of the bill. My table was so filled with drinks that I had to invite two girls close to us to join our table. They did and gladly ordered for stout. After some minutes, one of them left and the other remained. She was enjoying the company, and the free drinks. we left the mami with the girl. She was pressing my phone as we walked back to the photographer's stand. She must really be impressed with the way I spend the cash. I didn't have good looks, but once the cash flows, I hardly get a no. I snapped more pix with her and paid.

The photographer informed us that his house was close by. He was staying beside the camp, I rented room where he lives on only during camping weeks. He had a studio at the state capital, Lokoja.
I dismissed the girl, not before I collected her contact. I noticed stella, as she said her name was, wanted to go with us. I told her I would call her later and we left.
We ventured to his rooms, my two new friends and I. We spent time playing his play station for hours. It was a comfortable room self contained room. I asked him if its possible to get such accommodation around rather than staying at the camp. He advised against it, saying that it will be difficult to be entering and leaving camp randomly when registration closes. But he assured me that I am always welcome to spend time in his room.

There is something about me, I make friends easily. I didn't have admirable features, but I knew how to spend my old man's cash. Experience had taught me that when money talks, bullshit works.
I was a sickler and asthmatic at least till I was 21. The life of one with sickle cell, coupled with asthma isn't an admirable one at young age. I reacted harshly to everything; cold, warmth, dust, low ventilation, stress and sometimes, noise. My life at young age was boring and uninteresting, everyone at school avoided me. They said I always faint at any slight provocation, so they avoided me like a plague.

My old man was a chief. A chief in egbema community of imo state means the oil companies will have you in their payroll. Egbema was one of the very few oil rich communities in imo state, and my old man had his ways. If not for his wealth and his love for his youngest wife, I wouldn't have made it till now. I was the first son of his last wife, and he named me ugorji. I was my dad's ugo as his name was orji. I heard my name caused certain controversies in the polygamous family as the others read meaning to the name my old man gave me - his 'ugo' - meaning his pride as ugo is the igbo name for eagle, the pride of all birds.
Oil companies pay homage to my old man and that's how I got spoilt with money. I grew up to learn that money solves all problems.

I returned to Hostel A with so much to drink. I didn't know why those porters at the camp gave me a tiny foam. I complained for it to be changed but they insisted that I take it. They must have considered my small stature. I felt insulted, I hated it when someone looks down on me due to my stature. I took the foam that way. The weird guy that dropped his foam on top of my bunk was not around. So I took his foam to double mine.
He woke me up later in the night in a harsh manner and requested for his foam. He was supposed to be my corner mate, but he was acting like I was a nuisance to his space. I woke up and he was staring at me strangely. He was really acting weird. I gave him his foam and tried to engage him in a conversation, but he totally ignored me like I was talking bull-shit.

The second day at camp, I went early enough to commence registration. I dropped cash here and there to get things flowing, and within an hour, I was through with what takes others a whole day to do. I went straight to a joint that sells my favorite local herbs with my friends. I developed fondness for local herbs because of the sickness I suffered during my childhood. it will take so many pages to explain, but its better imagined than experienced. My old man always has a bottle of herbs and hot drinks for me. I took it in shots every morning and evening. I developed a special love for it.

I was at that joint with my new friends when I saw the weird guy walking about like he didn't know where he was. I called his attention and he came. I wanted to be friendly to him, I offered him drinks and he declined in a harsh way. He acted like I was offering him poison. I tried making some jokes and all he did was to walk out on me and my friends. He was acting really cold to me. The way he stares at me sometimes made it obvious he had a strong distaste for me. Maybe because of my looks.

I went back to the hostel later on. I was trying to arrange my stuff when I came across the rolls of condoms I bought on my way to camp. I smiled at myself as I was arranging them. I had plans, I had a joke as a goal I made for myself. I was going to f.c.k as many p.u.s.s.I.e.s that comes my way.

The weird guy passed by and asked what I was going to do with all the condoms.
At least, he wanted to talk to me. I was excited that he wanted a conversation. Maybe he didn't hate me after all.

I told him my joke of a goal, and the reaction on his face was insulting. He laughed out loud and mocked me. It was obvious he taught I couldn't Zap a girl! That was an insult in 3-D! A felt embarrassed when he insisted I was going home with all my condoms un-used. I didn't blame him for underestimating me, I get that a lot. But adding insult to it, was a no go area.

I challenged him to make a stake and he did. I wasn't interested in his money. The cheap sneakers he wore to camp made it obvious he was not a rich corper. His secondary school back pack and the worn out jean he had worn for two consecutive days now made it obvious he might be poor and broke. So I had to up the stake to make the loss painful to him.

"Make it N2,000", I told him. I wanted to raise it to 5k, but I didn't want anyone shedding tears around me. . .

He accepted the challenge, like a naïve and myopic guy he was.

He left the hostel and I called stella to join me at the photographer's stand.

I informed the photographer of my intention to use his room and he gave me the green light.

I dressed and went towards his stand. . .

That weird guy was going to loose his money. . .in a sweet way. . .

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ozor1: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
Omo see combo... Am addicted.. D guy i mean ugly one.. U dey write too ohh
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
Thanks chief!

Now my fans will have a field day on this thread!
Don't forget to include the DETAILS grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gabialonso(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
mazi u're damn creative..i lyk dis collaborative delivery...thumbs up fellaz

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.