Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735176 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ozor1: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bad boys.. Mazi and chief go soon spoil all the boys wey dey nl
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Numerouuuno: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
You wanna confuse us,rite?
Thats good and creative,as far as i'm concerned you're ujchief and also Mazu omenuko.
But to give a Blind eye and to enjoy my story,Ujcheif gave u some real knock-outs,i.echeap sneakers,secondary skul back pack.
Damn!,what a combo.
Alright,to sum it all
Uglyone1-1Weirdone
GAME ON

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by TechRev: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mazi this is a very good initaitive. It was so lovely seeing what was going on in the mind of the Ugly one just as you were telling us what was going on in your mind. You guys are doing great.

Of all you written, i cant forget your statement on your other thread Rule number one: "The flirtor must let the flirtee know she is being flirted."
Nice combination you and chief.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kross01(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: :

Viewing this topic: jagabanban, KROSS_01(m), Rubyrose(f), Mazi_Omenuko, kayrukky, agabaI23(m), Ivyluvie(f), avicky(f), gabialonso, ujchief(m) and 3 guest(s)

Welcome!!!

The ugly one will make some updates. Henceforth, he will be making his inputs once in a while.

The stage is clear. . .

've always being an ardent follower, right from the previous diary to this one but i guess u had 2 burst my stealth mode. Thanks for always making people think 'm crazy when i laugh out loud whilst reading ur stories in their midst, u've got some good talent.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ujchief(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Don't forget to include the DETAILS grin

Ok.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
Chei! See champions league final º°˚˚˚°º‎​ . shocked shocked
Chief aka Man city vs Mazi aka Barca.
Arab money vs total football.
Place bets here......grin

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by semid4lyfe(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Good concept, still following. . .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ujchief(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
I went to the photographer's stand later on. I was determined to proof to this weird guy that looks is not everything. Maybe he felt his looks will score him more girls than my money. The truth is that money will get you twice the number of girls a broad shoulders and six-packed stomach would get you. Some of those six-packs were huger that brought them out.

Stella was already waiting for me when I got there. She was helping the photographer arrange some pictures in an envelop. She was holding the ones I snapped yesterday with my friends. We spent some time at the stand, snapped some pictures together and headed to the mami. I ordered a bottle of red-label. I loved spirits more than bear. We drank until my other friends joined us. I was close to stella as we drank. I placed my hands on her laps and squeezed them at intervals. I wanted her to know what I was after. I snapped her with my phone, and kissed her at intervals. She responded nicely to me. We posed for a snap while we kissed. I was going to use it as an evidence against the weird guy. I will love to see the look on his face when he pays the 2k. We spent some quality time before I took her to the photographer's room. I collected his keys under the foot mat like he told me and we went inside.
We started kissing almost immediately. I removed her clothes and reached for her br.e,a.st. I sucked them a bit before reaching for her trousers. I pulled them out as we continued the kiss. She asked if I had condoms and I nodded. The mention of condoms took my mind back to the weird one and his stupid questions of what I was going to do with them. He will learn his lessons in a bitter way.
I watched the expression on her face when I pulled out my hard d,I,c,.k. It was normal for all the girls I f,u,,c,k.ed to assume I would have a small d.c.k. I love the look on their face when they see the stuff I was made of. They learn thereafter that a man's d.c.k is not in anyway proportional to his height.
I wore the condoms and removed her pants. She threw her legs apart as I entered into her. I f.u..c,ke.d her voraciously, savoring every inch of her wet p.u.s.s,.y. Her groans and moans gave me some satisfaction. I held her two legs high on the air as I entered her at an angle that drove her crazy. I Zap.e,d her and listened to the moans that filled the room. I turned her and entered thru the back. The moaning increased in multiples as I f.u.c.ke,d her from behind. I watched excitedly as her buttocks bounced up and down my d.c.k. We continued until we both ca.me.

I pulled out of her and we lied side by side and slept for a while.

We returned to camp and headed straight to the mami. My friends called my and I told them where I was. They joined us as we drank and smoked and later, my friends and I headed back to the hostel.

I brought back my trophy with me, the used condom. It was an evidence that was going to break the weird guy's heart, I can't wait to see the look on his face when I show all my evidences to him.

I and my friends went back to the hostel and headed to my corner. I had earlier informed them of my bet with the weird guy. We gisted and waited for him to return. I collected his foam as a collateral to the wager he placed. I didn't think he had 2k to spare. It will be hard for him to pay up, so he was going to find somewhere else to sleep.

He came back looking tired and worn out. He requested for his foam, as usual, with a disgusted look. It didn't border me, after this night, he was going to start respecting me. I showed him the used condom and the evidences. The defeated look on his face gave me maximum satisfaction. He still couldn't believe it as he watched the pictures over and over again.

He rushed out of the hostel after then. I was so sure he was going to look for where to burrow the money and pay up. I felt pity for him. I wanted to call him back and cancel the wager, but he was already gone.

I went out to play game with my friends. We must have been there for hours before he returned. He walked up straight to me with that same weird look in his face. I requested for my money and he brought out the used condom. I would have protested like he did, but when I saw the picture of a naked girl with him beside her, I held back my protest. It was a solid evidence. He must have gotten that tag not later than yesterday. For it to show on his pictures beside a naked girl, it means the event happened here at camp.

I was astonished at this development. I knew looks could score you some chicks, but not as fast as money could. For him to pull up this act fast, even as broke as he looked, was something extraordinary.

I was excited that I had a like mind as a corner mate. The other guys I called my friends were friends because I lavished money around. Never have I been friends with someone who truly likes my company and flows at the same frequency with me.

But somehow, fate has brought the two of us together; we had the same passion for women, but with different perspectives.

This is a new and exciting challenge. I have always believed that money was the key factor for girls, but this weird guy without money was ready to proof me wrong; and I was willing to maintain my philosophy.

I wanted him to be my friend, but since he obviously doesn't like me much; this wager was going to stand and act like a binding factor for we both.

He has challenged my core believe; its either I cave in, or prove him wrong. I was going to do the latter.

Money talks, bull-sh.it works!!!

F.u.ck looks!

"Congrats", I said to him, "but I will be the only one standing when this camp ends", I smiled.

I started making plans on how to beat this weird guy.

17 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
Score after first leg: Man city1-1 barca.

The barca manager is determined to prove that money cannot buy success on the field of play!

We await the return leg...

P.s: chief pls check your spellings, many typos...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Phinity: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
dis is playing doble joor..mazi tel me u ar not doble casting

*soliloquizing*c dis guy ooo..d story make sense ooo..real time
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by weezii(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
una dey do well. Like this new feature
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by vulpeslopez(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nice one
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by aademi(f): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mazi!Mazi!!Mazi!!! How many times did I call you? I'm so addicted to this page and keep coming back everytime. I don turn to Oliver Twist now... Nice one from the ugly one, oooops sorry, Chief I mean
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by coolestboy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Can't bliv d uglyone is also on nairaland, see d way he writes as if itz within his blood. Mazi must av being double casting 2 make d writing a unique one. Kudoz
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Thanks chief!

Now my fans will have a field day on this thread!
Don't forget to include the DETAILS grin

We're having a wonderful day already MAzi...Thanks for ur love...And to the ugly one..lol kiss

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by teelacruz(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2013
NOW AM ADDICTED
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 1:14am On Feb 16, 2013
agabaI23: Soso umunwanyi juru ebe a. Amaghi m na Udi akuko a na-adi unu mma.

Una too pretend women. Na una like this gist pass!
Mazi is not pissed off seeing this but if it's French now he'll burst.
Pas de problème.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 1:25am On Feb 16, 2013
avicky:
Pas de problème.

Lol...The main reason I don't want to comment much again because I may mistype in French and get banned again..

Make I just dey enjoy the story... grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:42am On Feb 16, 2013
gluv01:

Lol...The main reason I don't want to comment much again because I may mistype in French and get banned again..

Make I just dey enjoy the story... grin
u nver sleep?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:23am On Feb 16, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
u nver sleep?

All because of MAzi's story o, or now chief's own cheesy
PAst 2am and am still on Mazi's thread
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hilchris(m): 4:47am On Feb 16, 2013
ITbomb: *code*
Hecto Delta Mazi
Return to base
And tell us WTF happened next
For ur mind, u don learnn d code abi. LOL

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hilchris(m): 4:57am On Feb 16, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ what's with all these french speaking in tongues? Would you be making a comment if I typed my work in portuguese??
Mazi, I must tell u. If dis write up is from ur brain den u are hidden genius. U really nid 2 develop dis talent. U are really good. Am short of words. U will be a good author. Dis is d 1st time in my life following a thread from d 1st page to d end. Thumbs up my Parlie. I even stayed in ur lodge during my days in Uni. D compound is filled wit palm trees
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by habscare: 5:25am On Feb 16, 2013
You got this romantic love way of written kip it up,,,move a step from where you are
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by flow1759: 5:48am On Feb 16, 2013
Mazi, u are good. Make the ugly one no win u at the end oh.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by charismah(f): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Baby, it worked!

My girlfriend was screaming and running to my direction.

It worked!

She ran to me with all smiles. She was breathing heavily, trying to catch her breathe. She ran all the way from the student affairs block A to block C where students of Engineering faculty were gathered up, waiting for NYSC call-up letters.

"Lasgidi things!" She screamed as she hugged me.
I was happy for her. This has been her dream, to serve at Lagos state. She was so excited that she started doing some etighi dance steps. Every student lined up for callup was staring, laughing and clapping for her.

"Why haven't they giving you people yet?", she asked.

I wish I had the answer to that. The old man attending to students from my faculty was so dull and lazy. It takes him closely 12 minutes to attend to a student.

"Clearance form", he will ask after he must have called your name. Then he will take 4 minutes comparing the names at the computer sheet with that in your clearance form, adjusting his big spectacles in the process.

"Photocopies", he will ask again as he takes more time to scrutinize the duplicate of your statement of result.

"I.D card. . ."

It was so annoying watching him spend eternity before giving you the call-up.

I don't know why they won't employ young, virile and smart young graduates to do some of these works. We complain of unemployment while the old men keep adjusting their ages to remain in public service. That man could be old enough to be my grand dad.

"Mechanical and Production Engineering!"

The old man shouted, beckoning on those that graduated from the department of mechanial engineering to come closer.
He was in charge of faculty of Engineering and Technology, and started in alphabetical order. After enduring the wait for Agric Engr., Biotechnology, Chemical engr and so on, it has finally gotten to my department.

I was restless, the sun had beaten me for six straight hours, amidst the tugging and pushing.

"Don't worry, it will work out, same way mine did".

My girl had an uncle who she said worked at NYSC office at Abuja. It was her idea for us both to serve in the same place, her choice was Lagos state. She had everything worked out; her uncle will help us get posted to Lagos state, her auntie at Adax petroleum will get us a company letter head requesting for our service, and just like that, we both will be working at Adax petroleum.

It was a great idea, only that I wasn't that enthusiastic about Nysc. It wasn't like this last year, not until I discovered I had an outstanding that was going to cost me an extra year.

It would have been wonderful if I was preparing for this service the previous year, when I ought to have graduated. My friends had all gone for service the previous year, people I was brighter than and smarter than. We were all looking forward to the service thing before I learnt of my extra year. It devastated me!

I was one of the best in my department. My colleagues respected me and even consult me for inputs on assignments. A semester to go and I had no outstanding or spill over courses. I just had to finish up with the remaining five courses and my project. One thing was worrying me, my CGPA stood at 3.42, I needed a solid 3.5 to make a dream 2-1 so I could increase my chances at the labor market: that was where desperation entered, and that was how I earned myself an extra year at school.

I had known my H.O.D's daughter for sometime now. She lives with her dad and comes to work with him every morning, after dropping the dad's bag, she heads off to her department. She was like a personal assistant to the dad, types his letters, reads and replies his mails. The few times I was at my H.O.D's office, I see her typing some documents or grading papers. We were just acquaintances, nothing more, at least, as at then.

I made strategic plans on how to improve my CGPA, I didn't dare join the crowd having 2-2, I thought, rather wrongly, that a 2-2 was a disadvantage and that a 2-1 will give me an advantage over my colleagues at the labor market. My first strategy was to study harder, quit some of my extra curricula activities and focus more on my studies. I tried this for most part of that last semester, but it didn't seem to be working. Most of my test scores came back within the same average mark. To crown it all, my H.O.D was handling two courses, with each one having 3 credit load. I has having difficulties grasping the course, so was all my other course mates. Those courses where the undoing of many previous students.

I didn't just want to pass those courses, I wanted to boost my CGPA, that's where desperation set in; I wanted a shut cut to that, that's where my H.O.D's daughter came into the picture, and that's where my dilemma started.

Standing on a hot friday sun that afternoon, I recounted the bitter ordeal my sexcapade with my H.O.D's daughter landed me into.

u damn smart
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2013
avicky:
Pas de problème.
Mazi understands
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2013
charismah: u damn smart
see dis m.u.mu o, must u quote al d post b4 u mak u sil.ly comment?!! Or re u a myopic retarded learner?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2013

Wish I could say same about you. Pls, don't copy the entire post next time.

Thanks for your complement.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by swtdarling(f): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2013

must u quote undecided

mazi,i must say u are very good!,.pls update more,am salivating..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2013
camp life 6... link coming up shortly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by jaey(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2013
Kudos 2 mazi nd the the ugly one sori "chief"

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2013
That's more like it! Apart from the errands, I was going to be a well known figure in camp. The thought of girls calling for my attention to help them in one thing or the other was overwhelming.

See ur face MAzi, lol grin
It's a tingling sensation right?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.