Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735507 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ifyeky(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hmmm! MAXI u really had fun during d 3weeks orientation exercise but mine wz little fun during camp and maximum fun during service year
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Are you a learner or are you just joining? Which of them?? grin

obviously, both! grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
ifyeky: Hmmm! MAXI u really had fun during d 3weeks orientation exercise but mine wz little fun during camp and maximum fun during service year

The fun I had during my service year will make my camping fun look like a child's play. But camping was more endearing owing to the camp environment factor. Tidying at camp was like an adventure, more like a mis-adventuregrin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by jeffizy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
A pity i went to camp a bit late. Along With the teenagers from private uni. Na 'bros' be my plate number through-out the camp era. SMH.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Walexz02(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hehehe! Mr. Mazi..... So, when should we be expecting the story of ur escapades after camp? Biko!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IkeJAH(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mazi,nwannem,your superb way of combining words to describe events,characters,people and situation has really made us proud(engineers),that field of study does not contribute much when it comes to creative writing.keep it up my brother.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
^ ^ thanks bros!
It is widely speculated that engineers are streamlined to work and have zero social activity and hobby.
This should go a long way in proving a point.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by emmabest2000(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
mazi more grease to ur elbow u are doing a wonderful work
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mazi, I see you o. nor dull my evening, biko.

#teamasaya#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Walexz02: Hehehe! Mr. Mazi..... So, when should we be expecting the story of ur escapades after camp? Biko!

56 pages already for a 3-wks adventure in camp. I will definitely start a new thread on that one after I'm through with this.

Its gonna be hot!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
emma_best2000: mazi more grease to ur elbow u are doing a wonderful work

Thanks.
Sijo01: Mazi, I see you o. nor dull my evening, biko.

#teamasaya#

I don show already nau!!
My asaya team mate! One regret though, still don't know why I didn't tap that a'r's'e!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Niiade(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Been reading, lovely write-up. Use of words to create suspense superb. You really have a great story telling ability but dude you dey produce sperm haba.
Run a sperm donor bank too oooooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I don show already nau!!
My asaya team mate! One regret though, still don't know why I didn't tap that a'r's'e!

hahahaha......The ones you tap nor reach you ni? abi you be olivatwist.
na 1,1/2 leg you for take leave asaya.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sijo01:

hahahaha......The ones you tap nor reach you ni? abi you be olivatwist.
na 1,1/2 leg you for take leave asaya.

You're so deading gringrin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
I got to the quarters and met Ms Enoh alone at her office. She was working really hard, with loads of files on top of her desk.

She directed me on what to do and how to fill the forms. There were loads of them! Each corp member had a file where certain details had to be filled in. Average attendance to parade, participation in camp activities, participation in man'o'war activities and lots of other columns.
She asked me to just fill in numbers at random, from a rating of 1 - 10. I found out that even the attendance I was diligently taking was useless. Marks were awarded at random and the total and average calculated and recorded.
I enquired as to why it was so and she told me it was the 'Nigerian factor'. She insisted that even the superiors don't go through the files, so why should they border themselves being thorough.

She asked me if I had made up my mind where to do my primary assignment. I told her I was yet to.

"The Deployment ends tomorrow or next." She said.
I told her I would come back to her office the next day and give her my choice of ppa.

"The Federal Polytechnic idah will be the best for you. Its a hotcake, and many officials request for spots for their wards." She said.

My only concern was the advice I got about idah being in igala land and that igala people could hurt you if you touch their ladies.

It took hours for us to complete the forms. It was late and I was totally exhausted! I rested my back on the chair and she moved closer to me.

"Thank you." She whispered into my ear.

"You're welcome." I replied as she leaned on my shoulders.

"You smell nice." I had to comment on her perfume which smelled real nice.
We remained like that for few minutes. I waited patiently for the right time so as to take my leave. I crossed my hand over her shoulders as she rested hers on my chest.
We started off slowly caressing each other; slowly but steadily, the tempo increased and we started kissing each other. As usual, she kissed passionately like there was an emptiness which only the kissing could fill.

I had to take things slow, it would be worse to get all high and not get some action. I tried slowing things down but her hands caressing and tickling my chest, nipp'le and laps was sending wild sensual pleasure over me. She sure does know where to touch and how to touch them. I responded in same vice, caressing the inside of her laps as she patted her legs in reflex to allow me gain more access to her bare fleshy laps.

Well, why restrict myself, I wasn't going to have unprotected sex, so I could as well enjoy the romance and end it with the 'no condom' excuse. I need to keep the holy day holy.

I stroke and caressed her laps as we kissed. I moved her shirt apart to access her b'r'ea'st. She stopped me halfway and ask that we get inside the room. I was already hard with pleasure, else I would have known that then was the best time to stop.

But I didn't. . .

We got to the room and fell on the bed, kissing each other. I easily removed her shirt, released the hook on her bra and started sucking on those fine b'r'ea'st. She held my head tight on her bossoms as I teased her n'ippplle with my tongue.

She pulled my heads downwards, encouraging me down her centre. I removed her pants, pulled up the skirt, patted her legs and buried my head deep inbetween her laps. I located the clit in between the thick lips of her c'u'n't. It was a bit swollen, and as I rubbed it a bit, it got real red and swollen. I sucked at it, teased it with my tongue, licked upwards steadily, teased it a bit with my teeth and watched her shudder in pleasure as she trashed her hips over the bed.

Her wetness was over-flowing as huge flows wet the bed. I teased more until she started moaning softly. I then inserted my 'f-u-c-k-y-o-u' finger into her gradually until her c'u'n't muscles clasped on them. I sucked and fingered her simultaneously as she moved her hips up and down the bed.

She stopped and pulled my head upwards, whispering softly in my ear; "I want you, now"

I was already hard and my di'ikk was pushing on my trousers. She caressed it through the trousers as she said again:
"Now!"

"I don't have a condom, I can't"

I whispered to her. I felt my licking her up will satisfy her and quench the desire so I could keep the holy day, but I guess I was wrong.

She stood up and moved towards her bag.

Now what's she bringing out!

She brought out a row of condoms, the exact type shared in camp by the hiv/aids awareness group.

"I knew these stuff will come handy someday!" She said as she smiled and moved back to the bed.

"I got it from those aids awareness people few days back."

Now am in trouble!

I wanted to muster enough courage to stop before I soil my holy day. . .

The spirit was willing. . .but the fresh was weak. . .

She threw a condom at me, I pulled of my clothes and wore it. It felt different from the usual one I use.

She drew close to me with her cu'u'n,'t still dripping of wetness from the or'al I just gave her. I patted her legs and thumped into her. . .

I was going to ask for forgiveness later. . .

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Thank God its friday!!

Have a nice friday night, as I'm heading out nowgrin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Rotflol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
condoms r caried by al sex, incase of u knw na*winks*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gergemam: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Mazi

Thought The Federal Polytechnic Bida is located in Niger state and U camping in Kogi State..... ***Thinking***

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Akogunbee: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
*comes in with some pastors to preach 2 d viewes of this thread*

*sprinkles Holy water on thread

*pastors av 4gotten der primary assignment nd sits wit viewers 2 listen2 mazi's erotic stories*

grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by will2lead(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
He is meant to say Federal Polytechnic Idah
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
ger_gemam: @Mazi

Thought The Federal Polytechnic Bida is located in Niger state and U camping in Kogi State..... ***Thinking***

Sorry, its federal poly, Idah.

Modified.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Phinity: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
*haha*lafs softly**__
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
You will ask for forgiveness later... undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Francheezy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
hahahaha..Ms.En0h sharp 0oh
N0 tyme 4 dulling
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ibangap(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
pheeew! Finally am forced 2 comment..... Mazi i hope u'll also bend ur rules 2 update us on a sunday and also ask 4 4giveness later, cos i really find it hard stayin tru out a sunday without gettin ur updates.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by flairlady(f): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
At last,i got to page 56.am so loving this.Mazi,keep it up.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dademonie(f): 1:06am On Mar 02, 2013
smiley Nice write-up. Mazi keep it up.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Akogunbee: *comes in with some pastors to preach 2 d viewes of this thread*

*sprinkles Holy water on thread

*pastors av 4gotten der primary assignment nd sits wit viewers 2 listen2 mazi's erotic stories*

grin

Hey,now that's a real turn off!

Do u mind?!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by abdulkayus(m): 6:04am On Mar 02, 2013
mabebe1: condoms r caried by al sex, incase of u knw na*winks*

u are right, gals too do carry condom around incase of incasity, esp dos dat are sexually active. Bt na guys do carry condom about pass.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by abdulkayus(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by abdulkayus(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2013
@Mazi, hmmmmm i could remember durin my on service year in 2011 at Umunya camp in Anambra state. Cos of wat we hav been gearin abt d sexcapades in camp. Me and my friend organised 6 condoms each, bt do u knw wat, all dos 6 condoms of mine all come bac home witout even openin dem even after d year service self bt dat my guy finish his own and even get more in d sokoto camp. He also had more adventure durin his service year also. Bt me mehnnn no do anytin while other guys were tidyin all d gals in my PPA, me i dey look luk mumu. Chaiiiiii, like say make i go bac go do NYSC again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.