Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736248 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Inosenduatall: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
Damn! Damn! Damn! I finally got to the last page. Really impressive i must say. Abeg nak me more tori biko.

Am waiting for u to come and wrap this up like a christmas present.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by colinp(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
nnaaa eehnn!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Walexz02(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nice one Mazi...things are getting more interesting on daily basis.*which means: no dulling for here*
God save u say u and ur friend no aproch those guyz(gays), u knw where u for dey nw??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Okeycima: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi...mazi abeg do e d wait make u update dis as I have been reading it and laughing ince dat even ma friends is trying to know what is keeping occupied and away 4rm there conversation
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mologi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi umuwanyin 1 of Nirerland.I dnt know wer u hide ur chief o o.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by thazz(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wish i can read all these threads but no time, i'm OUT shocked
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Memphis357(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ain't no way I can ever understand homosexuals.....
A guy sucking on another guy's jimmy!!!!
How gross is that? Derenle,Uti and co.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi oh, more ! More!! More !!!. More grease to your elbow.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by busybrain001(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
cool story
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by annexes: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
I must tell U, U actually tied me down here with your story! You've got me a resting place wheneva I'm bored.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Tolexander: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
annexes: I must tell U, U actually tied me down here with your story! You've got me a resting place wheneva I'm bored.
na your book be that?
Check this one out.
https://www.nairaland.com/1178134/ibo-boy-wey-like-yoruba
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
Maxi u maling so much sense....

i av not regretrd fllg ur thtead one bit...

more grace to ur elbow...

even if m not commenton just know u gat one vvip fan who will folow u anywhere lik mtn.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi, u're doing great bro.

But..,

Its fun while it lasts.

U're stretching the thread too long.
Wise up bro.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by alleviate2002us(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
phapi: if truely dis fiction exist in NYSC camp, i pray sanity does nt cum into nySc till i get deir,cos i cant wait to practise dis scope am reading on mazi thread

thumbs up for d erotic story
more update pls *postrating*

i'll like to make myself believe thats a mere joke ur cracking....else u may very well prepare to be sent back home.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Inosenduatall: Damn! Damn! Damn! I finally got to the last page. Really impressive i must say. Abeg nak me more tori biko.

Am waiting for u to come and wrap this up like a christmas present.
Christmas present ke when Easter is around the corner I hope u are not still using 2012 calendar
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MayorSchwags(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
this is a sinfully trending thread indeed. Nice job Mazi grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Choi!!! No wonder I've been searching for members of the Sinners club! So na to dey view as guest una dey nau baa?

Oya, make una unguest una self and post something here; IZUKWU, mikeywise, foxy, lalaosky, laykhorn, hotnaijababe, aunty efe, seun (and all the seun derivatives like seunplus, seunfly, seunsagari, seunplack, seunmalik seunbuzz etc), temi4, sijo, brokoto and the rest.

Stop masking yourselves!

United in sin!!!

i aint masking myself o

i've been chasing gluv01 all over the forum but she seems elusive.that's why i havent been able to comment in a long time .lol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kenny1795(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
ITbomb:
Bannable offience
he is d most banned nairalander. Hz jes makin sure he kipz hz record
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by viciati(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
I am so addicted to this write-up that i check for updates every 5mins.Chei!mazi,u don spoil this innocent son of im mama.Abeg more updates make i just dey rotten dey go...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
The game started as both teams displayed high spirit. Not long, my platoon was loosing and our opponents kept increasing the margin. However, I noticed that the platoon 7 had a weak link, one of the girls was just in the team to complete the number.

When it got to my team captain's turn to serve, I passed the message across and she did as I said. The weak girl was playing the number 6 position (centre court) when it was my captain's turn to serve. All her serves was directed at the weak girl and she couldn't receive any. Their was nothing her team mates could do about it as she must remain on that number 6 position until her team gains a point, then they can rotate and she advance to number 5 position.

7 serves and all landed and fell on their side of the court. The weak girl was almost dodging some of the serves. After the eight serve, I noticed that the team captain was in pain from her wrist as she rubbed it on her tommy before serving. I called for a time-out and we gathered for a team talk. I didn't have much things to say, just wanted the team captain to rest her palms so she can continue tormenting them with her serves. However, I reminded all of them that whenever it reached their turn to serve as they rotate the pitch, they must serve in the direction of the weak girl.

It turned out to be an entertaining game as people laughed at our style of picking on the weak girl. Every serve, every return service, every smash, every volley was aimed at her direction as she bounces up and down, trying to dodge the ball from hitting her fine nails.

"Change her!"
"Change her now!"
"Comot diaaa!"
"Who be dat ajebo!"

Those were the shouts from those watching. Their team captain complained that the other two members of the team had gone awol and they just picked her that afternoon to complete the team.

We beat them on two straight sets.

Oge was visibly furious after the game. I consoled her and still reminded her of the small wager; or more of a pact we just made. It involved a special sexual threat from her. I was to do same for her if she won.

At night, I proceeded to the centre to watch the dance competition. It was filled with corpers as they gathered around the venue to watch. I had planned to go with Oge. She was supposed to give me the 'threat' after the competition. When I called, she informed me her muscles where aching and she can't come outside.

"Are you sure you aren't trying to avoid me?" I asked her teasingly.

"No nau! I just finished playing a match." She tried defending herself. "And you know I need lots of energy before I finish the threat you asked for." She said, smiling at the other end.

Then I called wangu. She was already at the venue, helping the dancers dress up, holding their belongings as they prepare to go for the dance.

I was alone at the venue, watching them fix the stage lights and get the stage ready.

"Platoon commander!" I heard from my side.
It most certainly was Ita!

"Its platoon leader!" I corrected her yet again. "Longest time! You keep hiding from me!" I said as she smiled and approached me. I took a long look at those rich, dark, curly and sexy hairs that adorn her hands and legs. They were glittering as the lights fall on them.

She sat next to me as we waited for the show to start. We talked about camp and its stress so far. It was obvious she regularly dodged the parades.

The show started with platoon 1 gracing the stage.

The performers must have been giving specific dress codes and song type to do. The first appearance was with local instruments, then next with just a sound track from a dj. Four platoons performed that night and it was entertaining.

As the dance continued, those seated at the front kept standing up so we at the back had to stand too. Ita was a bit short and couldn't see the stage clearly.

"Platoon commander carry me on your back now!" Ita was begging as she tugged on me, stretching her neck to see the stage as people clapped and laughed at the dance on stage.

I carried her on my back!

She was excited as she was able to see the stage once more. I held her legs strongly as she relaxed on my back like she belonged their. I mustered enough strength and held my legs rigidly on the ground to avoid tripping and falling over. I felt her bre'a's't as it caressed my bag. I was turned on as I felt those curly hairs on her laps rest on my hands. I allowed my mind wonder on what it would be like to caress those hairs. I wondered just how thick those hairs would be at her pubic.

My platoon came on stage with a special energy. I watched as they mesmerised the crowd with different dance steps, all in same accord. Sonia was fantastic. She led the group and directed their steps. The crowd kept clapping as they performed. It was obvious what the result would be. We made it to the semi-final.

After the show, Ita and I headed to the joint and met up with the ugly one his military friend. They've been waiting for me so we could proceed to the night club. After spending some time with ita, we left to the hostel where we changed and the military man took us out of the camp.

The ugly one made some calls and we went ahead to pick two sweet girls from one of the fast food joints at kabba. They were looking so sweet and innocent.

The military man dropped us off at the club and drove off. The four of us proceeded to the club for a night of our life. . .

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thumbs up.. Kip em comin...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sugarbear007(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Enuf bangin 4 mr mazi d@ nyt o grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ifilinwa(f): 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
I want some more, Mazi that does in scarcity
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
This one short Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO . Mazi!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 1:05am On Mar 01, 2013
Mazi eh, does it mean that you never get any male friends on camp apart from ujchief?
Whatagwan?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ice4jez(m): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2013
abeg is it only me dat is wondering how maxi dey do him stuff cos how only u go get plenty babies for camp and una part no dey cross.no girl don see u with anoder girl expect in d begining.camp no be campus now

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 01, 2013
Am going to camp on monday nd am reading this hmmmmmmm story. God help those girls cos i must..........
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2013
MAZI am sowi bt i tot oge did her registration b4 u nd she was in platoon 1 nt platoon 7. if ur platoon is havin match wit oge platoon, then it shld be platoon 1 nt platoon 7. Am enjoyin it all, just an observation Thank u...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2013
Martowskin: Am going to camp on monday nd am reading this hmmmmmmm story. God help those girls cos i must..........

Congrats bros, have fun! (With your condoms of coursegrin)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2013
Mazi, I see you o..., how market go be today na?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by GBMusik: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Please watch this hilarious Video, DShoww - Figure 8(Dir. By GBFilms) http:///2iOZsBYCDP
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2013
ITbomb: Mazi eh, does it mean that you never get any male friends on camp apart from ujchief?
Whatagwan?
all dose guy wey dey the football team no be him friends? Sanni and co. Dnt jst glance thru....

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.