Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736251 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: At times like these. . .
I just sit back and watch the tide, as my followers express their valid opinions.
You all are entitled to your opinions, I respect each and everyone of them and I've noted them.

Please, swallow you pride and principle and allow a 'sinner' like me complete my tale.

I pray so... Abeg, continue your sinful thread jor grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:
Ahahah.. I'm not vexing now, I just don't want to be associated with that topic anymore.. Foxy, u act like you don't know that individuality abd sensibilities differ.. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Pls, let's just forget about the issue oh!
We love reading Mazi's work, that's why we are here..
Btw, ITBOMB is a dear friend, so I ain't vexing! grin

I find it hard to quote your comment with the kind of space you give at the end. Choi...

Ehen, ITBomb self na another poison
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I find it hard to quote your comment with the kind of space you give at the end. Choi...

Ehen, ITBomb self na another poison
grin grin grin
Qu'est-ce que tu as dit
Stay clear
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
ITbomb:
Qu'est-ce que tu as dit
Stay clear

Kai ma haka, ya zaka zage ni da francais.

Ni ma na iya yare da yawa, ka ji ko grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
phapi:
phapi, p¬hapi, hmm
sounds familiar
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Kai ma haka, ya zaka zage ni da francais.

Ni ma na iya yare da yawa, ka ji ko grin grin grin
I give up
You win
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
ITbomb:
I give up
You win

You know how it is now, you can get banned for speaking French but not Hausa.

I'm a proud son of the North grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You know how it is now, you can get banned for speaking French but not Hausa.

I'm a proud son of the North grin grin grin
I'm very sorry to hear that, I was hoping to me you in the nearest future but it seems very soon i will be needing a visa to come up there and meet you. *lip sealed*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
ITbomb:
I'm very sorry to hear that, I was hoping to me you in the nearest future but it seems very soon i will be needing a visa to come up there and meet you. *lip sealed*

I tried decoding what you wrote but ended up more confused than ever. Choi!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by emmanwandud(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
how I wish maazi u could move this topic to dairy land where moths and thermites would not derail it ..another ardent and secret follower
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
Normally I don't like getting into the mix but lemme say this...
Mazi slept with a married woman so what? Sue him then!
Did he r'ape her? Was she blind? If you are offended by the story take a hike!

Mazi pls don't let any sanctimonous biatch rob us of a nice story. If he does not say does it mean he did not do it or that you don't know it happens?

#fawking hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by sonickay(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
phapi: if truely dis fiction exist in NYSC camp, i pray sanity does nt cum into nySc till i get deir,cos i cant wait to practise dis scope am reading on mazi thread

thumbs up for d erotic story
more update pls *postrating*
Gosh! I feel like stamping sombody, Mazi update before i stamp dis guy into ur face while he his prostratin oo. Dis is a good story, i dont kno y peeps r bothered if dis story is fiction or not. As far as am concerned dis story is 4real but employs d use of elements of fiction. Welldone Mazi...*raising feet up**

As Brokoto said, dont let *biased biatch* enter d story n evaluation, provided dat both d f.uck.ee n d f.uc.keror agreed or played or conveyed willingly , readily, consciously to be f.u.cked, dere is no case here, d law is not concerned about morals here. @Mazi is single unmarried bachelor, Jane is married, only Jane wil answer in d case 4 infidelity n adultery, Mazi no dey concerned...so Mazi bleep dem well, dey av dem husband to answer...''Men r really charmin n dis guy is charminton'', will dat d excuse 4 a married lady bleepin a single guy??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by abdulkayus(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ok oooo, hope wen a handsome or ugly dude slam ur wife, u wouldnt complain cos many of u c it as normal.
I think u ppl are d hypocrite.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by jice(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Baby, it worked!

It would have been wonderful if I was preparing for this service the previous year, when I ought to have graduated. My friends had all gone for service the previous year, people I was brighter than and smarter than. We were all looking forward to the service thing before I learnt of my extra year. It devastated me!

you are not as intelligent and smart as you think.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
jice:

WOW, Mazi, it would seem someone else apart from ujchief knows you better than we do.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
jice:

Haters will always hate grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by phapi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
sonickay: Gosh! I feel like stamping sombody, Mazi update before i stamp dis guy into ur face while he his prostratin oo. Dis is a good story, i dont kno y peeps r bothered if dis story is fiction or not. As far as am concerned dis story is 4real but employs d use of elements of fiction. Welldone Mazi...*raising feet up**

As Brokoto said, dont let *biased biatch* enter d story n evaluation, provided dat both d f.uck.ee n d f.uc.keror agreed or played or conveyed willingly , readily, consciously to be f.u.cked, dere is no case here, d law is not concerned about morals here. @Mazi is single unmarried bachelor, Jane is married, only Jane wil answer in d case 4 infidelity n adultery, Mazi no dey concerned...so Mazi bleep dem well, dey av dem husband to answer...''Men r really charmin n dis guy is charminton'', will dat d excuse 4 a married lady bleepin a single guy??
why is it mi dat am postrating u wish to stampad into mazi face,rember am postrating to beg on behalf of d followers of this thread

mazi....mazi.....mazi....pls cum update dis thread ooo before dy throw mi away

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ajutant(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
It will be so ungrateful if afta reading thru this thread frm pg 1 to pg 53 nd yet nt praise dis erudite, prolific, entertaining, dedicated, smart, and good writer cald Mazi Omenuko. Well, as far as am concerend u r completely good. I hv to congratulate u on ur writin skills dey are just splendid nd hegemonical. African writers series has future as long as ppl lyk u exist. Kudos! I am completely impressed.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by will2lead(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hmmmmmmm, naija people... If this was to had been published already, would we have a say Weather fiction or not, read and entertain yourself. Mazi isn't setting a pace for us to follow na.

If you don't like his ways, don't follow and if you hates his write up, just stop reading. We aren't editors here but rather viewers. Let's just keep our opinion to ourselves or better still offline so this tale can continue.

Weldone Mazi...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
ITbomb:
WOW, Mazi, it would seem someone else apart from ujchief knows you better than we do.

What are you doing here
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
I was relieved when I saw him holding the ring. He was smiling at me in a way I couldn't understand. I almost leapt forward to hug him, but realised all of a sudden that he was the gay guy we saw last night. He was more masculine than I was able to figure last night, and for once, I was grateful I didn't heed to the ugly one's idea.

I extended my hand to retrieve the ring, he hesitated for a while before handing it back to me.

"Is it hers?" He asked as I collected the ring from him.

"Whose?" I asked not sure who he was referring to.

"Your girlfriend?" He said smiling. I didn't still understand the smile. There was nothing funny about picking up a lost ring and handing it back to the owner.

"So you're doing married women?" He asked again, still smiling.

How did he get to know Jane was married. I was a bit alarmed, what else did he know? And how was he able to trace me back to this same spot this morning.
The look of confusion was obviously written all over me. He must have noticed it as he went further to explain.

"I saw you two making out here yesterday night," he said pointing in the direction of the log. "I later saw the ring and picked it. I felt the girl will come back later looking for it, so I maintained my gaze at this direction throughout the morning parade." He said to me.

I had already started retracing my way back to the parade ground as he followed behind me and talked. I wasn't comfortable with the way he was smiling at me, so I had decided to be heading back as he talked.

"I saw you coming to this direction after the morning parade, so I followed." He finished his gist.

"So why did you pick the ring?" I asked, trying not to sound rude or ungrateful. I still didn't understand why he picked the ring if he assumed the owner will come back for it.

"I had to. Other people may come around there that night and pick it." He said.
The bigger question in my mind was to ask him what he was doing at the night in that spot, since he was yet to address that. I knew the answer, but I waited till we reached the parade ground before I asked.

"What were you doing there at night?" I asked him.

"Smoking." He replied almost immediately.
" I hang out their to smoke the 'good stuff' most nights. So I was approaching towards there last night when I saw you both making out. I waited till you left, then I proceeded to smoke. That's when I saw the ring."

There was no need rubbing in the other side of the story to him, I have retrieved the ring, so I don't have anything else to do with him. So no need to bring that up.

So I thought!

"What are you doing this evening?" He asked as I was trying to leave.

I turned around and he was still smiling at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just want the both of us to hang out. We could go to any joint of your choice."

I wanted to ask what we will be hanging out doing, but there was no need for that! A gay was hitting on me! I felt insulted already, like a girl would feel when someone she considered much lower than her asks her out. I was steaming furiously with anger; but I had to control myself.

There was no need being courteous so I advanced to him and said calmly;
"You saw me making out yesterday night. . ."
He nodded like I asked a question. It was not a question so I continued.

"I also saw you making out with a fellow guy".
He was visibly surprised at this revelation. I didn't border waiting for him to defend himself as I had not finished what I wanted to say.

"Now you know I'm not gay, and I know you are gay. So stop trying to 'take me out' and let's pretend none of us saw each other."

He was a bit relaxed as I concluded my statement. The last line meant I was not going to tell on him as gay as long as he quits making stupid advances at me.

He nodded his head and walked away.

I returned to the hostel and the ugly one reminded me of our supposed clubbing that night. He had concluded arrangement with his military friend to sneak us out.

"What time would we be leaving?" I asked him.

"9:30 pm. Just before lights out."

I had promised sonia I will be at the dance centre to watch her and the platoon team perform. I prayed they must have performed before we left.

After the morning lecture, I and wangu left for the mami to find something to eat. We ordered food and she sat next to me, filling me in with updates of things going on around the female hostel.
She informed me of the alarming thieving spree going on in their hostel. It was odd to hear that things like pants, bra, towel and slippers are being stolen at the female hostel.
It was not uncommon for stuffs to be lost at the hostel, at the male hostel we've heard of phones and chargers being lost; but the one of pants and general undies beats me.

"Maybe the owners misplaced them or someone took them without noticing it." I tried to defend the strange act but she insisted those items were stolen. She gave instances where the owners spread the items at a small line improvised close to their bed, yet it would still get lost.

After the lunch, we went out and watched the first volleyball match between platoon 1 and 6. My platoon was to play Oge's platoon 7 after the first match. The platoon 6 team was outstanding. It was as if they've been playing together for long. Unlike their opponents who hit the ball over the net with just a first touch, the platoon 6 always complete their 3 touches, setting the ball for their team mates to smash. It was an entertaining one-sided thriller. For once, I was grateful our platoon wasn't playing them.
They beat platoon 1 in two straight sets.
I stayed behind and team-talked my platoon that was preparing for the next match. One player was missing; the lady whose ring I was with. I felt my pocket to ensure the ring was there, and it was.

"Do you have my ring?"

Damn! She sure does know how to creep in on people.

I turned and saw the look on her face. She looked like she was going to bounce on me if I ever tell her I wasn't with it.

I brought it out and handed it to her and the look on her face changed immediately to that of excitement. For the first time, she smiled at me.

"Thank you!" She almost screamed as rushed off, bringing out her phone from her waist bag on the process.
I watched as she dialled her phone and kept it on the ear. I moved closer as she spoke excitedly on the phone:

"Honey I've found it. . .yes it was him. . .I told you now, I'm very sorry. . .I promise not to let it out of my sight again. . .I love you soo much. . .yes I know and I do too. . .can't wait to see you too. . ."

I was astonished at what I was hearing that I didn't notice when she turned and faced me.

"Why are you eavesdropping?" She said to me still looking excited.

"Sorry, I don't mean to, but did you tell your husband that you lost your ring?"

"Of course, why not? I told him of the foolish platoon leader that I gave the ring to hold while I played volleyball and he left with it." She said.

I pretended not to have heard the playful insult she added, I was more astonished that she told her husband everything.

"Must you tell him all the details?" I asked.

"Yes, he needed to know how foolish you were!" She responded.

"Not that!" I said, "I mean the entire story?"
She smiled as she responded. "I talk to my husband 6 times per day. Its like a roster, twice in the morning, twice afternoon, twice before I go to bed, and I don't miss any detail therein."

"So if I take you out to hang out with you, you will tell your husband." I asked and she frowned her face.

"The point of letting my husband know what happens around everyday is a way of assuring him that I'm ok and I'm not hanging around people like you." She said.

"That's nice, I love that." I said and she looked at me like there was something else behind the nice complement.

She joined the team and we waited for the game to commence.

My platoon played against platoon 7, Oge's platoon. Before the match Oge and I had a nice chat as I helped her tie some bandages around her wrist.

"We're going to beat your platoon," she said smiling.
I argued that my platoon was going to win them and she asked for a wager.
"What will hapen if we win?" She asked. I thought of anything that could possibly happen. . .

Then an idea came to my mind. . .

I whispered it to her ear and she chuckled as she agreed to it. . .

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
First to comment after update..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sijo01:

What are you doing here

em . . em . . I was waiting for you to come so that i could go to the religious section and see what someone wrote about Fishermen
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: First to comment after update..... grin
Bannable offience
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Austinodark(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Some people sleep on this thread
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by seunblack(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi,I hope we 'll still get an update before nite falls?bikonu

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
ITbomb:

em . . em . . I was waiting for you to come so that i could go to the religious section and see what someone wrote about Fishermen

You better come with me now. angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sijo01:

You better come with me now. angry
Yes, Sugar Mummy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Austinodark: Some people sleep on this thread
people like meeeeeeeee.... Mazi swity weldone oo..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by uppa(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Finally, A̶̲̥̅♏ on page 53....started dis 2day ago, an awesome write up by Mazi.......thumbs up, U̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̤̥̈̊rє̲̣̥ da bomb grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
ITbomb:
Yes, Sugar Mummy

hahahahaha..... you nor well o.

@Mazi, Ride on! will read later when am on mobile. Its damanging to the eyes reading from a system.

#team asayan#

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.