Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final (20455 Views)

CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final / Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by naijavlogcom(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
That's money speaking! sure, he's definitely going to do more when the boys get the trophy.

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by kaysy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
That's my man
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
9th to comment dancing omg
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Asis(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
Dats great
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Cunninlingus:

id10t have u even seen 10,000 dollars in ur life?
u are very stupid read b4 commenting and those players are big boys so they will just blast d money uselesslly
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
FXKing2012: That's less than $1million, how dem go share the money?
They will share it in Naira
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by aieromon(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
Its a very nice gesture. Gone are the days when parents punish their children for playing football.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by buzor(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
joek: Another M.K.O in the making.
ThT guy don surpass ur moo in terms of money........watch ur words
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by olempe(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
that's impressive... kudos to Dangote!!!!
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by wengerjay(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
This is a laudable gesture by Alhaji Dangote,it wil go a long way in boosting the morale of our player in the final match to b played on sunday.I hp the money wil get to the guys sha.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Mafun: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2013

Ao much have you donated to the team, other than your bad comments about SE-generation of an ingrate.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by TotoLicker: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2013

What a stupid way to reason. Na by force to contribute views?
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
tutu1: Nawa oh, where are the hard working graduates that earn 50k a month and have cheating girlfriend chei, make ona go play ball oh lol

Lol. Classic.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Akpan107(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
May God bless him in Jesus name...
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
I'm gonna reward the Super Eagles too by err, watching their next match. undecided

Good One though, Wish the "others" emulate him.
Meanyle Graduate drivers get 30k each for 3 months training period

Make I see that teacher wey go ask me to sing:

"Learning is better than silver and gold"
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by omiobo: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hmmm! 130m too small,I'm donating #133.75kobo each to the players!
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by FXKing2012(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Toto Licker: Na by force to contribute views?
Na by force to donate? If you must do it then do it right.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by azimibraun: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
Robbing Piro(peter) to settle paulo(paul) all d manipulations and extortion he is involved in cheating Nigerians tru cement, etc and nw he wnts my praises for dis? Hell No! Besides I dnt knw a nigerian bigmen 2 do things for free.. A motive is ulterior. I am nt tripped.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Sike(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
Dope

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by GentleNaaz(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ds my frnd, Dangote, u r funny. Well, remember our meetn wt Billgate n J Bush at Bliss cana, carlifonia. By 2moro, 11 am
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Maxymilliano(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
hollandis: Foolish Nigerians.Someone claims to be a philanthropist and giver whereas he is actually stealing from you.He is rich because of monopoly,the government has made him rich because jobs that could have been created for millions of people is created for just one person.Nigerians are the problems not the government ,I have always said this and will always say it angry

How much has Dangote stolen from YOU?

Pls, keep your ignorant rant to yourself if you don't know how the system works...

Nice one from Aliko, in fact, the largesse promised by Dangote is more than what was quoted in the original post, what matter most is bringing the trophy down to Nigeria, those guys won't know poverty for the rest of their lives and their respective names will be etched in our consciousness forever!!!

For the umpteenth time, this is for the Eagles!...

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by lacasa: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
This man is ​ so​ clue-less.

Giviin 130million to people who have enuf already.

When in his neighbourhood, in his local government, water no dey.

*blooody PDP stoooge*.. i can't wait for Buhari to come in 2015 and rid us of this PDP cabal who monopolise everything at the detriment of the populace.

Wawa-kawai

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by FXKing2012(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Leadn:

I tire... as if he could do such if he had the resources...
What makes u think I dont have the resources? And u have no idea what I've done for people so pls dont go there.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by azimibraun: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bloody Monopolist.. I hear d president does whatever this modern day thief tells him. He and otedola and Jimoh ibrahim. And dey wnt tell d Man 2 mk life easy for Nigerians.. Danm! Aliko Daniel Gote and the 40 thieves. I hope u guys knw abt coporate greed.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by blackbeau1(f): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
Good one but you should also reward the supporters like me too smiley
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by FXKing2012(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
hoochay:

na ur money
There are poor people dying everyday and the money would have been more judiciously spent if he had donated it to the poor.

Besides the money is stolen money just in case u are nit aware of it.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by lorddarshwood(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
At all at all millions go reach all of them since they are not upto 130 people players plus coaching crew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drogba Leaves Chelsea For Second Time / Are Nigerian Footballers Of 1994-1998 Set Nigeria's Global Ambassadors? / Pinnick: I’m A Soldier, I’ll Stay Till End Of My Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.