Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final (20454 Views)

CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final / Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by ibsmooth: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
tomsongz: Papa 2 good ooooo
E 2 good
E give us 130million
E 2 good
Dis moni big well we'll
E dey big♬
I LUV DS COUNTRY
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by azimibraun: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
Dangote is more dangerous 2 our economic life dn gud.. Even elementary economics wll tell u no country will grow with folks lk Daniel Gote hving d ears of the President a bunch of illitrate Nigerians lk dos hailing him for givin money 2 d eagles.. Go 2 his companies and see folks with unpaid wages.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by lilslim(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
That's my dad, i really love you baba...can't wait to come back and see your smile again grin
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by disboy: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
azimibraun: Dangote is more dangerous 2 our economic life dn gud.. Even elementary economics wll tell u no country will grow with folks lk Daniel Gote hving d ears of the President a bunch of illitrate Nigerians lk dos hailing him for givin money 2 d eagles.. Go 2 his companies and see folks with unpaid wages.

DANGOTE CAN PAY U AND THE WHOLE OF YOUR VILLAGE 5 YRS SALARY IN ADVANCE.WHICH OF HIS COMPANY IS HE OWING THEM SALARY?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by olasquare: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
there are 1 million other wayz to show CSR. even while other sports die...

is this anoda public image boosting.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
hollandis: Foolish Nigerians.Someone claims to be a philanthropist and giver whereas he is actually stealing from you.He is rich because of monopoly,the government has made him rich because jobs that could have been created for millions of people is created for just one person.Nigerians are the problems not the government ,I have always said this and will always say it angry
olodo. Minus dangote's investment from nigeria and see the number of people that will be released into job market.

No body made him rich. He is a self made billionaire. Look to him for inspiration i advice you lazy arse!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by azimibraun: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
Dangote's matter ws on d floor of the House last week and nt a single member of d house spoke wll of him.. He hs bought benue cement company and hs asked everybody working dia 2 go home.. Shop closed. Kogi twnship roads and even okene/abuja road hs bin ran dwn by his trucks.. He ws instrumental 2 Vaswani brothers bin chased out.. He, ribadu and oda cabal member framed odili up in oda 2 gt a yaradua and den Gej to manipulate. Dt guy is baaaad.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Godogwu: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
hollandis: Foolish Nigerians.Someone claims to be a philanthropist and giver whereas he is actually stealing from you.He is rich because of monopoly,the government has made him rich because jobs that could have been created for millions of people is created for just one person.Nigerians are the problems not the government ,I have always said this and will always say it angry

Go suck on a straw...... smiley
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by mjconcept(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
FXKing2012: That's less than $1million, how dem go share the money?
Them go use cutlass to share the money.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
Be careful wit Dangote money o. E dey purge belle o. Ur family member fit com die 2moro and u no go know say na Dangote take am do biz rituals. All money no be clean money e.g. Dangote own. I don talk am finish. All that glitters are not gold!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
Na wa oh. A business mogul donates HIS money to a team that has brought immense joy to millions of Nigerians, and yet some schmucks are developing high blood pressure over the matter. Why na? Yes, there are poor people across the country who need the money more, and so what?

If we all consider the poor people around us, then there would be no inquality in the world. Why do you own two cars when the next man can't even afford decent shoes to trek comfortably? Why do you have three different well-garnished soups in your deep freezer whereas the family down the street have not had one decent meal for several days? If you think only billionaires should care about the poor, then here's a 'practical' solution: go make your own billions, and share everything with the poor.

Abeg make una free Seriki jare. The man made his money the smart way. He is at liberty to spend his own money his own way. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Godogwu: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
FXKing2012:
There are poor people dying everyday and the money would have been more judiciously spent if he had donated it to the poor.

Besides the money is stolen money just in case u are nit aware of it.

You people are just nitwits.... Go and google the guy, you'll find he's a philanthropist who has donated billions of naira to different charity's...... Ignorant dimwits
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by plendil: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
alala dakosta: my problem is,when falconet impress,nobody is their to reward them,sad thing is they've been consistent eversince i know them at least in the african stage.only our super eagle na him dem dey take money entice to perform.SMH.

sorry babe, its a man's world!! cool cool

BTW, how many people actually watch Falcon's matches?
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by azimibraun: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Its sad abiola died d way he did bt dangote may nt gt our sympathy as did abiola.. Jst lk abiola ws d Economic president of nigeria and wntd 2 add political presidency 2 it.. Dangote wll soon cum out with posters for politcal and economic president of nigeria dts wen his downfall wll come.. If u live by greed u sure wll die by greed. I dey wait as daniel Gote dey laf me and my fellow gud nigerians wll hv d last laf wen cabals fall apart due 2 greed.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by elopee3000(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
igbo guys don rich oooh thank god for so called biafran sqaud
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by miteolu(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sam Milla: We all buy spaghetti, Indomie, Cement and other Dangote things. So we all contributed that money to SE.

A man who wrote will to be read after his death is merely sharing what does not belong to him.

but Dangote is not producing indome. all noodles are indomie? very funny
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
azimibraun: Dangote is more dangerous 2 our economic life dn gud.. Even elementary economics wll tell u no country will grow with folks lk Daniel Gote hving d ears of the President a bunch of illitrate Nigerians lk dos hailing him for givin money 2 d eagles.. Go 2 his companies and see folks with unpaid wages.

na lie. You think he is as poor as you? He isnt you type and that forbes mentions him is a prove of that. C'mon, this is a man who employed truck drivers, train them and PAY THEM FOR THE TRAINING THEY RECIEVED. Na for where you see that one happen? Say person pay people for training them!
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Zulele: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
FXKing2012:
There are poor people dying everyday and the money would have been more judiciously spent if he had donated it to the poor.

Besides the money is stolen money just in case u are nit aware of it.
And how's the money stolen?
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by azimibraun: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
Mtn pay 40k after 2 weeks training for Grand hotel asaba.. Name d organisation wey no dey pay sm money after training? Name 1. Adenuga gt my rep pass daniel gote.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by camcor(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2013

How much is your own financial contributions before u start with the stupid calculation of yours? Learn to appreciate good gesture.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by azimibraun: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Stolen systematically tru induced monopoly, coporate greed, extortion, racketeering,and manipulation of d system against poor consumers and countrymen.small brainless boy no go fit sabi hw daniel gote dey steal. Wen u sponsor politicians as financier to manipulate no b childsplay stealing b dat.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by disboy: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
azimibraun: Dangote's matter ws on d floor of the House last week and nt a single member of d house spoke wll of him.. He hs bought benue cement company and hs asked everybody working dia 2 go home.. Shop closed. Kogi twnship roads and even okene/abuja road hs bin ran dwn by his trucks.. He ws instrumental 2 Vaswani brothers bin chased out.. He, ribadu and oda cabal member framed odili up in oda 2 gt a yaradua and den Gej to manipulate. Dt guy is baaaad.

U are cmparing Dangote with all those thiev4s in House?

Let me give u sum facts about Dangote

Dangote is the highest employer of llabour after the federal govt in nigeria
HE has never held any govt appointment in his life yet he is the richest black man on earth
He controls about 80% of cement in naija thru manufaturing and not thru importing
Although cost of manufacturing of cement i.e buying of diesel and co has increased more than 500% in the last five yrs,the price of cement has not increased more than 5%
Every day each nigerian consumes his product no matter how rich or poor u are.If u are rich u will uee cement to build house or drink juice and if u are poor u will use salt
Though he is from the north,bulk of his workers are from the south especially yoruba christiians because the man does not care where u come from or ur religion all he wants is DELIVERY
He is the first person to receive the second highest award GCON in naija aside the VP

So i dont where u get dis ur ogogoro joint gist from withiut facts or figures

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by brownlord: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Iykebestbt: Somebody should tell me why God will not bless this man the more....
God bless the super Eagles!
God bless Dangote!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

Explain why God will bless him
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by econity(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
musKeeto:
I no understand.

As in, person go shoot u ball for ur dololo?
guy you won wound me with laughter here.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by pekelepekele(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
If you are not happy with it . Go and learn how to play soccer by the time dem break your leg while playing monkey post ., You will understand 130m is not too much for 22 people that reached the final to share
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by tonym1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY, SO FAR AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH THEM, PUT THE MONEY TO PROPER USE AND CREATE MORE EMPLOYMENT
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by FXKing2012(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Zulele:
And how's the money stolen?
He sponsors politicians then they make laws that favour him. This has caused so many businesses to be shut down thus increasing unemployment in Nigeria.

He would be in jail if he were in a developed country, but being Naija... *sobs*
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
The truth is dt it is financial intelligence to do ur corporate responsibility as a coy.
Dt money the coy gives out is part of d money dt shld hv been paid as tax.
Also its a very big advert sense riding on the victory of SE.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by TableLeg(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
So are you trying to say the money is not enough?
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by FXKing2012(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Table Leg :

So are you trying to say the money is not enough?
Yes...going by the amount of money he has and still stealing from the economy of Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
ebamma: While i'm here looking for just 50k to pay my rent,the are giving millions to people who dont really need it #kidnapping things on my mind

Bros, N50k rent? U dey live for under Ijesa bridge?

@topic: dis one dat d Sports ministry have been brought into d matter, get ready for dat money to reduce to N100mn automatically!
Re: Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final by wasiudvd(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
So this story is true!
What has dangote done for those community he is using their natural resources, in the process endangering their lives.the answer is nothing. At least I know Obajana and Ibese.
And if he must spend the money on sport, why not @ grass root level? So more talents can emerge from the country.
He just enrich those that already rich, or have potentials to be rich.
Anyway na hin money, if he decide not to do @ all nko.
God crown my Own hurstle too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drogba Leaves Chelsea For Second Time / Are Nigerian Footballers Of 1994-1998 Set Nigeria's Global Ambassadors? / Mikel Obi Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.