Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (41034 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Otses(f): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
It's been fun following all that had been going on thus far. Got to call it a night now.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by cindyrella(f): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

I didn't see you on the thread naw. undecided If you entered I would have val'd you. kiss
You know how it is when you go a restaurant and ask for goat meat but the server says "I'm sorry, We're out of goat. We only have beef", then you say "ok I guess beef is fine".
Cindyrella was just the "make I still chop" beef.

You are my prime, delicious goat meat tongue
Bia, na me u dey call beef? angry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
Otses: It's been fun following all that had been going on thus far. Got to call it a night now.

Just following?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
LastApostle:
What belongs to one doesn't come in a competition,it comes natural

I will lick my wound and move on
*seriously wailing*
Chei see loser trying to console himself,too bad.
Sorry ooooo,just take heart.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
cindyrella:
Bia, na me u dey call beef? angry
LAMO
2puff,sorry 2buff don buy job
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Smartpreshy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
1Dray:

Shall we?
sure, why not.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
Smart preshy: sure, why not.

You would be my val, you mean?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
delkuf: benny na wa for u oooo. I greet u, u nor fit ans.
bros no vex o.. U don catch any valentine fish(es) cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Smartpreshy(f): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
1Dray:

Awww! No thats not what i meant.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
freecocoa: Omg 2buff shocked, I always knew it, I'm glad this got to my notice before I make a grave mistake.

REALITY, I'm so sad now not because of 2buff per se but how human beings can be, its real sad bro.

I just think you might be the one, let me get back to you though wink.

Wow Reality would even resort to photoshopping lies to get you. shocked shocked
Let me ask you this babygurl, undecided if he lies to get you today, what makes you think he won't lie TO you tomorrow. That moral border has already been crossed.
One thing you can always count on booboo is that I will always be real wiv you. I won't validate any further lies by even responding to them, and if your love for me is true, you would too. kiss
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Smartpreshy(f): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
1Dray:

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
Smart preshy: Awww! No thats not what i meant.

So what do you mean?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by born2luv(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
I will choose born2fuck. undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Damilorlah(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
me i no dey pass my boundary. I settle for vivian chinanza .
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
Even mr.born2fuck no wan carry last, hin don change hin name to mr.born2love.. grin grin Valentine things
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by lifestyle1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
Is she still available ? undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

Let me ask you this babygurl, undecided if he lies to get you today, what makes you think he won't lie TO you tomorrow. That moral border has already been crossed.
One thing you can always count on booboo is that I will always be real wiv you. I won't validate any further lies by even responding to them, and if your love for me is true, you would too. kiss

poor you!!! Sounding like u are about to be dumped....anyway take heart in advance. One thing i know for sure is that if @REALITY, can snatch her away from u through lies, then someone else will snatch her away from him, cos their love is built on lies, of which u are aware of undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Smartpreshy(f): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
1Dray:

So what do you mean?
awww! Whats that look? Well, i meant we can continue to gist.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
Smart preshy: awww! Whats that look? Well, i meant we can continue to gist.
Just gist?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: Chei see loser trying to console himself,too bad.
grin
chucky234: Chei see loser trying to console himself,too bad.
(name)as in child's play or Chukwudi? reminds me of a cousin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by dont8(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
You're a learner na undecided
caseless: gerrraway u! Which ur wife sister? Na ur wife daughter she be, no be only sister. Sms
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Bella3(f): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
The person i want to pick wont see it.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by delkuf(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
bennyraz: bros no vex o.. U don catch any valentine fish(es) cheesy
No. Greedie wen for be, fall my hand today
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Smartpreshy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
1Dray:
Just gist?
Yeah. Plz change dat look on ya face joor.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

You are fighting a lost battle bro
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
mondi_cheeks: hahaha shame on u

Tsk tsk tsk

Play the piper dear tongue
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
lrguru:

poor you!!! Sounding like u are about to be dumped....anyway take heart in advance. One thing i know for sure is that if @REALITY, can snatch her away from u through lies, then someone else will snatch her away from him, cos their love is built on lies, of which u are aware of undecided
Mr man u never get val? Or u've nt found SHE who deserves ALL
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
mechummy: grin(name)as in child's play or Chukwudi? reminds me of a cousin
Dont get your question
Or you want to be my Val
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
BĂ©lla3: The person i want to pick wont see it.

[size=13pt]How do you know?[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: Dont get your question
Or you want to be my Val

[size=13pt]I have lost track of how many ladies you've asked. I hope you dey write them down so you don't ask the same girl twice or thrice lol.[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: Dont get your question
Or you want to be my Val
Shebi u don done get Cocoa....Was referrin to ur name 'Chucky'
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
Smart preshy: Yeah. Plz change dat look on ya face joor.

Help me change it

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (60) (Reply)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.