Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (41148 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: I choose sexily endowed grin grin

bebe u really look so volumptous shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked, and i really am fallin for u shocked and wouldn't mind snatchin u away wink kiss from him, and by the way he has been spoken for, and i trust u would not want to covet ur neighbours husband
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by BrutusOj(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
Need a live Val within Jos...interested lady can quote me,promise to make d day a memorable one for u
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Just like that you give up? Fight for your woman na.[/size]
I can never give up on my love as she mean the world to me,I swam the longest ocean just to wrestle her away from Ifihearam and Xplorer last year and I can't see 2buff taking her away from me. Mbanu,never.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: Shugamania will be humbly be my Val?
chucky234: What happened is nothing but an intelligent woman playing Ludo with your poor heart,she is always mine and mine alone.

My good man, even if my sweet caramel cocoa casts aside my love, you show you don't deserve her by the frailty of your resolve. See how quickly you stray, already seeking the company of another. Freecocoa does not deserve such. undecided

ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Just like that you give up? Fight for your woman na.[/size]

angry angry angry Send all the missiles you want.
None shall triumph against us undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
silibaba: ashewo grin
guyman i hail thee cheesy
Wetin man go do na?Oya as she nor dey gree for me any good looking girl wen dey presentable nor be chin chin girl....o to take to Ocean view Eko Hotel and suite and thereafter a private trip with me to Dubai or London for shopping i want you to be my Val
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Otses(f): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
This thread is still growing oh..., am watching with keen interest and having fun!
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
undecided angry angry angry
lrguru:

bebe u really look so volumptous shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked, and i really am trippin shocked and wouldn't mind snatchin u away wink kiss
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
noob-saibot:
[size=78pt]WHAT OF OKIJA_JUJU [/size]
Okija dey fry puff puff for house,I just waka pass near him house now.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Shugamania(f): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
CFCfan: I pick neena adjei smiley

Lol.. Uncle chelsea fan, u refused to answer my question. Check ur mail
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Shugamania(f): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: Shugamania will be humbly be my Val?

cheesy .That was fast.
U want freecocoa to break my head?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sexily Endowed: shocked shocked shocked

nna mehn, lock up and face front, u cant do nothin at the moment, cos i got my eyes on her, and i want HER!!!!!!!

So buzz da farrrk off... angry

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

My good man, even if my sweet caramel cocoa casts aside my love, you show you don't deserve her by the frailty of your resolve. See how quickly you stray, already seeking the company of another. Freecocoa does not deserve such. undecided

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
mechummy: Hehehe...Na ur username scare me o...buh Its all gud sha

Hey
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

I and my Cocoa are match made in heaven,trust is no doubt the bedrock of any lasting relationship and that's our greatest weapon. She trust me so much knows that am very jovial in nature,I can jokingly appreciates other ladies but will never go out of my way to woo them as there is none as beautiful and understanding as my Sweetcocoa and that's why I can kill for her.
Not even a thousand of you can between us,not in this life nor the life to come.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Tamudo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Chai! I don come late.. Anyway, na nez yr b dat...cool
I no even sabi anybody for here self.. Hopefuly nz yr...
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sexily Endowed: undecided angry angry angry

bros i no come look uche face o!, So i no fear u

ma lor wo oju uche angry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy .That was fast.
U want freecocoa to break my head?
Honey there is nothing to worry about,my sweetcocoa is the most understanding woman alive,she will always understands that a man need some flings outside the home sometimes.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Who will be my quarantine?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ai ka'a jisoro...
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
Freecocoa come and tell me I am not the one let me kiss nairaland goodbye.

The best treasure nairaland got is you and I want to take you home and show to my community you are the most valued and adorable priceless possession in the universe. I want to adore and worship you all my life.

Don't be deterred by fake people that needs a moment of glory, I am original o
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by informatix: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
any Girl picking the user biz4naija i will sponsor their outing in any joint in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by achiever3(f): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Very funny thread,i must say
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
informatix: any Girl picking the user biz4naija i will sponsor their outing in any joint in lagos.

You mean the scammer?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
achiever_: Very funny thread,i must say

Really? Tell me something...
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
This valentine might be the first or last unless....
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by freecocoa(f): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
REALITY101: I really don't care if she's taken or not, I as well don't wanna know who've taken her because I am absolutely ready to fight the battle and I'm not a looser nor a quitter.

My dearest Freecocoa ,

How are you? I hope you are well. Honey will you be my valentine?

Awww
*blushing*

Honey you know how it is na, ama have to weigh my options.

Its good to see you though wink
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol.. Uncle chelsea fan, u refused to answer my question. Check ur mail

I don check am. It's okay.
Finally, I choose Shugamania cool
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by freecocoa(f): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
LastApostle: Freecocoa don run?
Come give me my own ''free'' cocoa. Now or...
oh! So that's why you wanna val me9 cos you think I share free p*nny? Smh angry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U don chop belleful wey u fit afford house? keeper ko scorer ni. undecided

Hehehe. . .Ma Mansion for GRA Dey ELOJI! grin

I been dey Plan to promote u to Cleaner buh u don dey F Up bigtime tongue

Eh. .Baby mi ID, I wan date Efemena, how u see am?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by achiever3(f): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
1Dray:

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by gloriana(f): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls somebody handsome n Generouse shld pik me.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by achiever3(f): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
I can see u guys are having real fun
1Dray:

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (60) (Reply)

Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend / Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.