Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (41121 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
Abeg o.. I just keep wondering how many Vals some girls we have.. Some might have up to 10guys.. grin By the time they collect val gifts frm 10guys, they can use it to set up SUPER-MARKET grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by delkuf(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
[quote
author=freecocoa]I no rub any pomade o and na so I see am for the last
edition sef, I come dey wonder sha .

Anyhow you know say guys like awoof so maybe na the "free" wey dey my
cocoa them dey find, they prolly think I go around handing out free
p*nny.undecided[/quote]Okkkkkkk, na i understand, u give free off charge abi
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Dude just wanna play with your heart like its play station 4. I'm here for real kiss wink

Lemme go grab my lunch, sad angry I wish you're here with me cheesy

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ify Angela:
lucky you then
alomo go keep me company grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
LastApostle:
Hahahahahha...you start the elimination with me okay ooh.
All these my heart rendering sweet songs na only this one you see.

Take your chances with e-chocolate and e-flower including e-cards. When you are ready for the REAL deal, you know what to do.

eeya, sound like u have been e-dumped tongue
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Smartpreshy(f): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
1Dray:

Sure
or my own?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
bennyraz: alomo go keep me company grin
u no well grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
freecocoa: I no rub any pomade o and na so I see am for the last edition sef, I come dey wonder sha .

Anyhow you know say guys like awoof so maybe na the "free" wey dey my cocoa them dey find, they prolly think I go around handing out free p*nny.undecided
Honey you know my love for you is real,I don't care about the pu:nny,all I care is your presence and your soothing angelic smiles.
I will travel the entire world,craw through the mountains and valley,swim the longest river and trek from Lagos to Owerre just to show you how much you mean to me.
I am bringing the moon and sun to your doorstep on February 14th to show the world how much I love you,I'll boldly write your name in the sky for the world to see.
I LOVE U.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by freecocoa(f): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
REALITY101:

No problem hon. You might wanna read the attached screenshot text. My conversation with buff few minutes ago via text message.

Sorry 2buff.

Mods pls do not hid, just for the record

Omg 2buff shocked, I always knew it, I'm glad this got to my notice before I make a grave mistake.

REALITY, I'm so sad now not because of 2buff per se but how human beings can be, its real sad bro.

I just think you might be the one, let me get back to you though wink.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Smartpreshy(f): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
REALITY101:

Done! By wearing sunglasses indoor I believe you are.
LOL! U noticed it huh?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ify Angela:
u no well grin
try and eat cabin biscuits with alomo.. U will see things meen.. U inner mind will be open
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by AZeD1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
freecocoa: Omg 2buff shocked, I always knew it, I'm glad this got to my notice before I make a grave mistake.

REALITY, I'm so sad now not because of 2buff per se but how human beings can be, its real sad bro.

I just think you might be the one, let me get back to you though wink.
Freecocoa only you one person on top all this bros(es)? Abeg who is your dibia?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Finally I get dumped by freecocoa.
*crying*
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
bennyraz: try and eat cabin biscuits with alomo.. U will see things meen.. U inner mind will be open
take it alone lol
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
where is my chocolate cream soldiersmiley
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
achiever_: I can see u guys are having real fun
Yea wanna join me?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
And hmm.. My wishes goes out to all of una we go carry belle dat day.. Make una just try know d owner of d pikin cuz dem be dey report 4 wazobia fm now say make una pant no go on holiday o!!
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Smart preshy: or my own?

Ok, I give it to you since she is dulling.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ify Angela:
take it alone lol
don't worry, i will mix ur own with fanta.. U won't even notice grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
What an insult,imagine 2buff abi puff puff selling my Cocoa for $800,my Sweetcocoa is priceless.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
LastApostle: Finally I get dumped by freecocoa.
*crying*
I warned you but you won't listen,you got your heart burnt.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by delkuf(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
benny na wa for u oooo. I greet u, u nor fit ans.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by achiever3(f): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
1Dray: Yea wanna join me?
No thanks! Not really into val things.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Smartpreshy(f): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
1Dray:

Ok, I give it to you since she is dulling.
Lolz! Good.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by silibaba: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
#pondering#[ :Pquote author=chingyjant]
Wetin man go do na?Oya as she nor dey gree for me any good looking girl wen dey presentable nor be chin chin girl....o to take to Ocean view Eko Hotel and suite and thereafter a private trip with me to Dubai or London for shopping i want you to be my Val[/quote
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
achiever_: I can see u guys are having real fun

Shall we?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
Smart preshy: Lolz! Good.

Shall we?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 1Dray(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
achiever_: No thanks! Not really into val things.

Why?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by ijebabe: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
Page 26! Who's going to read through all of that? My fault for being a late comer...

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: I warned you but you won't listen,you got your heart burnt.
What belongs to one doesn't come in a competition,it comes natural

I will lick my wound and move on
*seriously wailing*
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
ijebabe: Page 26! Who's going to read through all of that? My fault for being a late comer...
*consoles her*

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (60) (Reply)

Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.