Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (41248 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
LastApostle: Little devil hahahahhaha.

This your over confidence sef...wetin make princess Diana leave prince Charles to meet ARAB MONEY go soon hit u

[size=13pt]Egbe gbarie kwa gi isi undecided[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by kandiikane(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
wait, after all that nonsense, freecocoa you went with 2buff? After all the threats? angry angry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
LastApostle:
Little devil hahahahhaha.

This your over confidence sef...wetin make princess Diana leave prince Charles to meet ARAB MONEY go soon hit u
You exude a lack of self confidence. . .

Aren't you confident enough to chase her?

I am confident though that you'll lose a few pounds. . . You go chase am tire.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by ifihearam: 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
mechummy: Ifihearam! Ifihearam!! Ifihearam!!!

Sorry dear!!!it wasn't intentional
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol, babe. Why waste a whole bullet on him?

I'll rather use it on bush meat.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by DonaldGenes(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
sexkillz: No love compares to ogugua's. . .

Thanks for your concern though.

Lmao! You know its one thinq for her to pick you,now other quys are envious,but have you accepted her choice for pickinq you

Tell me somethanq buddy,Are these ladies taken Idowuo,Firestar and cuddlemie-those are the the few handful of ladies I kinda admire pretty much!if yes, I don enter one chance be that
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by ifihearam: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88:

U be igbo ni?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by vivianc(f): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88:

grin this is vely selious! Odikwa risky!

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by ifihearam: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Lmao! You know its one thinq for her to pick you,now other quys are envious,but have you accepted her choice for pickinq you

Tell me somethanq buddy,Are these ladies taken Idowuo,Firestar and cuddlemie-those are the the few handful of ladies I kinda admire pretty much!if yes, I don enter one chance be that

Idowu can't have a suitor
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin ermm,,,,, I really miss this game o, it pains me that I can't participate, them don padlock me o. You know me na, the vivian u know would have jumped at this, I can't even do all the things I used to do....... but issorite.
me knw say na first u dey carry 4 class.. U no dey carry last grin issorite o.. But u fit dey catch trips 4 viewing centre na grin atall atall na hin bad
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by ifihearam: 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin this is vely selious! Odikwa risky!

Lady my,I am yet to recover over the shock of not being with you as my val,you are the only egg in my eggroll without you its an ordinary puff puff. Please be my val. Biko!!!!
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
Donalð Genes:
We picked and accepted each other by default. . .

Well the envious guys are free to chase and lose some pounds.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
ifihearam: Lady my,I am yet to recover over the shock of not being with you as my val,you are the only egg in my eggroll without you its an ordinary puff puff. Please be my val. Biko!!!!

[size=13pt]You don't sound like someone who has eaten egg roll before lmao.[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
sexkillz: You can say that again.

That's why he chose lastapostle as user ID

He comes LAST in women affairs.

Okiri potoor
I don't want to start, if I start u won't be sure of oguguo and I don't intend to start.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
cindyrella:
If the one you've been waiting for is moi, please wait no more.
I am all yours like point and kill grin

U want to be my val while I'm in love with someone else..., no na... She's d only one my heart beats for. Sorry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
LastApostle:
Okiri potoor
I don't want to start, if I start u won't be sure of oguguo and I don't intend to start.
Her name is Ogugua. . .
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by goodmike7: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
sexkillz: I hope your clock has battery to last forever and a day more while you wait. . .

Tick Tock.

Don't be too sure,ogugua has been passing advances at me but I have just realised that I need her for JUST dis valentine period.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Is it just me or has the pairing stopped? Out of 1 million+ users, only 13 confirmed pairings dey?[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
goodmike7:

Don't be too sure,ogugua has been passing advances at me but I have just realised that I need her for JUST dis valentine period.
You just realized? Anyway, the advances have been passing. How come none branched to see you?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by goodmike7: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Bia. Help me decide which language to laugh in.[/size]

You can laugh with me in the language of ruv.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Raxxye(m): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ogugua, I hope no one has taken my Lola.luv. Pls tell her I'm waiting and ready to make it right this time around. All I want is her "yes".

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
ifihearam:

Sorry dear!!!it wasn't intentional
Anugom
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by goodmike7: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
sexkillz: You just realized? Anyway, the advances has been passing. How come none branched to see you?

Says who??
No wonder you betrayed ifihearam
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
goodmike7:

You can laugh with me in the language of ruv.
Lol.

We(Ogugua and I) sing and dance and laugh in the language of "love".

Try your "ruv" make we see whether e go work.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Laugh wan make me jump comot window without parachute grin

Goodmike7, o gini na eme? The only advances I recall involved bans in Celeb section and you recently opened a thread against me. Which kain ruv be that?

Please o. We're still far from April Fools.[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
lrguru:
U want to be my val while I'm in love with someone else..., no na... She's d only one my heart beats for. Sorry
na wa o.. Some Nlanders are really going nuts! Person wey u neva meet real life u don dey yarn ''she's d only one my heart beat 4'' God 4bid, what of if she turned out 2 be a dwarf? Will u heart still beat 4 her? YEYE! Besides.. I dey laugh grin Hw many chicks u don turn down naaah grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
Raxxye: Ogugua, I hope no one has taken my Lola.luv. Pls tell her I'm waiting and ready to make it right this time around. All I want is her "yes".

[size=13pt]She's still available. I'll add the two of you to the unconfirmed list smiley[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Laugh wan make me jump comot window without parachute grin
[/size]
I'll catch you, babe. kiss

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: I choose sexily endowed grin grin

I am almost sure that that is a fake pic you have there on your profile undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
Kai; See as boys dey fight over Ogugua. She must have some 'unnatural' powers. grin cheesy

Meanwhile, Shugamania is the garri in my cassava/the cassava in my cassava bread.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chucky234(m): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
pinky21: D competition going on here is rili funny. Re d 2 pple going 2 c or its jst for d fun of it. Cos ee don cause prob for my bro n ee gf. Cos my bro dey drag anoda girl here make she be ee val nt knowing his gf knows his username. No b small trouble here oo shocked
I asked you to be VAL yọu refused to respond abi
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by ifihearam: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
mechummy: Anugom

Ogugua what does that mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (60) (Reply)

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.