Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Emenike Out Of Sunday Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Out Of Sunday Final (20694 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach) / Sunday Final Predictions!!!: Ghana Vs CIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2013
Harry4cas: Fallacy all it is ........ Bet me Emenike must play on that day!

This is was i call over zealous thirsty media rumuors.
u jst spoke my mind. Atleast the media needs more headline rather than just 'AFCON final, Nigeria vs Burkina faso'
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by 360command: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2013
zangiff: we will play good football nd win but i fear the energy of the Burkina guys
the nigeria style of play is usually slow,trickish and stylish which tends to make the opponents not be in an energetic form. You tend to see a slow pace interesting game and not a very fast pace game as if they are using all their energy for it just like the previous match played by burkinas against ghana.the game might be energetic in the start of play by burkinabes but with the way the nigerians play their ball, the burkinabes will be forced to play that slow game. To tell you the truth, if the burkinabe don't relax while playing their balls, we will see them play this old skool african football where the post will be in front of the players and yet,they will play the ball above the post or sideways . God bless Nigeria -omo ile mi
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Tolexander: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2013
Person2: dat isn't true eminike is d highest goal scorer wit 4goals d last he score was called deflection not own goal, go and get ur fact b4 posting trash here dude
no it is an own goal. Consider the physics of the free kick's direction, you will discover that the shot was going off the goal post and not in the direction of the goal post. Hence, it is called an own goal. A deflection has a shot always in the direction of the goal post.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Valto(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2013
what a pity!!... anyway without emenike we will still win convincingly!!
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by honeric01(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Just like I thought it would be good to switch from our 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 before the Afcon began:

https://www.nairaland.com/1169409/what-super-eagles-team-formation

I am even thinking this might be an apt time to switch back to 4-4-2.

Play Ideye and Uche upfront if Emenike and Moses are not available.

This useless foool called Musa can spoil all team spirit and tactics with his senseless and brainless desire for glory.

To me,the biggest flop in the tourney so far is IK Uche, but then i would prefer him to start ahead of Musa.

Moses should be playing, he trained with the team, i see us using 4-4-2 at the end of the day.

Musa is not that bad, just that he's been so selfish and restless when on the pitch. he made a bit of amends in the last match and i think the coach's going to put some words into his thick skull if he's to start the match.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Oga Ade, go validate fact. He has 4 goals to hs name at d on-goin mundial. #Hala Super Eagles.
and atleast, one assist.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by chucky234(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2013
Sagamite:

If this is true, then our coaching staff need their heads examined.

This foooool should not play at this Afcon again.
Senseless
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by honeric01(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Africa_Cup_of_Nations

joeydozzy:

he ain't the highest goal scorer. Wakaso is the highest with 4 goals, 3 p.ks.
Emenike's last goal was counted as an own goal cos of the huge deflection

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/african-cup-of-nations/top-goalscorers.html
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Umunede(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2013
zangiff: we will play good football nd win but i fear the energy of the Burkina guys
they have played 120mins in two consecutive matches. They have tired out. SE will definetely have more energy
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by 360command: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2013
Tolexander: no it is an own goal. Consider the physics of the free kick's direction, you will discover that the shot was going off the goal post and not in the direction of the goal post. Hence, it is called an own goal. A deflection has a shot always in the direction of the goal post.
baba go sleep joor, na him wey shoot the ball. Don't you know when an own goal is an own goal. That Emenikes free kick shot was a deflection but still converted into a goal which a player like messi will celebrate any day and any time and claim its a goal by him or any player who shot it.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by chucky234(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

I've told you already, Wakasso's the highest goal scorer, i can't shout.

When the tournament ends, maybe you'd get to see who CAF gives the golden boot to.
Your plan no go work,Emenike on 4 goals and one assist,Gbam.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by 360command: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: Your plan no go work,Emenike on 4 goals and one assist,Gbam.
I dey tell u ! U b d man 'odenden' .
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by chucky234(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

I read the story of Mubarak's possible transfer to Valencia yesterday on goal.com and he was referred to as the AFCON joint top scorer,who is the other top scorer if Emenike has 3 goals?
Una village king abi.
www.www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4389ghana/2013/02/08/3736398/valencia-to-make-summer-swoop-for-espanyols-mubarak-wakaso
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by lordspiritual(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2013
according to wikipedia they are both on four goals (emenike and wakaso)

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by OluEmmaAss: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Heyah! That guy is one of d pillars of d team.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Sike(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2013
Sad much sad. So help US God.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Libkid(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2013
OP U no see beta source na yeye mtnfootball.com u go read fake news cum put am here.u dey mad ni?
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by slextheboss: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Nigerians!!!see them saying lets change to 4-4-2. If we lose now they will say why didnt we stick to our 4-3-3. Well as for me let ideye be the CF
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Sagamite(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mich-rach:
you pple will always look for who to blame and always blaming everyone but yourself. Instead of you to bring suggestions for replacements, u r there looking for who to blam. Smh for u o

Don't mind the foool.

Worse still is that he would not even be able to slice bread well but yet will be looking to blame other people's competence.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by ariy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Amuludu FM u say ?

grin grin grin
yes! through phone from SA
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
THIS NEWS LACKS CREDIBILITY,SO WILL RESERVE MY COMMENT TILL CONFIRMED.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
phemmisky:
Ur comment is so irrational ,don't u think before u post....just talking gibberish
easy bro,i think he made dat statement out of concern for d team.He doesnt want d SE to lose either.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Leemak: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
If 100 Emenike play for nigeria on sunday, Burkina Faso is still going to defeat dt under-achieved Super Chickens.......Haters go hug next available transformer in ur area......
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by 2sexy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
Chelcy10:
u jst spoke my mind. Atleast the media needs more headline rather than just 'AFCON final, Nigeria vs Burkina faso'
I concur... even moses go play on that day and it may be a ploy to get the BUKINA peepz aroused lol.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by 2sexy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
360command: the nigeria style of play is usually slow,trickish and stylish which tends to make the opponents not be in an energetic form. You tend to see a slow pace interesting game and not a very fast pace game as if they are using all their energy for it just like the previous match played by burkinas against ghana.the game might be energetic in the start of play by burkinabes but with the way the nigerians play their ball, the burkinabes will be forced to play that slow game. To tell you the truth, if the burkinabe don't relax while playing their balls, we will see them play this old skool african football where the post will be in front of the players and yet,they will play the ball above the post or sideways . God bless Nigeria -omo ile mi
You really understand how Nigerians play their ball.... exactly. Fast pace teams often get the same treated and they become slow in the process.

I will like to add that the Burkinas because fierce and furious because of the poor officiting of the refree. It is a natural las that when you push someone to the wall, they push back... that was exactly what happened that day. The whole drama was due to the way the ref handled the game and that was the basis for their forceful display of brilliant football...
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by 360command: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
2sexy: You really understand how Nigerians play their ball.... exactly. Fast pace teams often get the same treated and they become slow in the process.

I will like to add that the Burkinas because fierce and furious because of the poor officiting of the refree. It is a natural las that when you push someone to the wall, they push back... that was exactly what happened that day. The whole drama was due to the way the ref handled the game and that was the basis for their forceful display of brilliant football...
. True talk brother. U b d man!
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Person2: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
he have already said he we be available 4 d match so need to panic. follow dis link to see it: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/sports/no-injury-worries-for-me-says-emenike/
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
360command: the nigeria style of play is usually slow,trickish and stylish which tends to make the opponents not be in an energetic form. You tend to see a slow pace interesting game and not a very fast pace game as if they are using all their energy for it just like the previous match played by burkinas against ghana.the game might be energetic in the start of play by burkinabes but with the way the nigerians play their ball, the burkinabes will be forced to play that slow game. To tell you the truth, if the burkinabe don't relax while playing their balls, we will see them play this old skool african football where the post will be in front of the players and yet,they will play the ball above the post or sideways . God bless Nigeria -omo ile mi
very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba" / Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener / Super Eagles Players Train In Port-Harcourt Ahead Of Match Against Niger (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.