Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Emenike Out Of Sunday Final - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Out Of Sunday Final (20693 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach) / Sunday Final Predictions!!!: Ghana Vs CIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Tolexander: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
360command: baba go sleep joor, na him wey shoot the ball. Don't you know when an own goal is an own goal. That Emenikes free kick shot was a deflection but still converted into a goal which a player like messi will celebrate any day and any time and claim its a goal by him or any player who shot it.
stop basing your judgement on what you watch o6 nigeria premier league again. Try to understand the standard football. And i wont hesitate to teach you if you are willing to learn.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by tolsaac: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
It's all fallacy and mere rumour. Up till now there is no official report from the team doctor or media officer. So where is the source of dis info?
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
toluxa1: Am not sure T. B. Joshua saw this coming.

#11th
Abeg no put that name for dis one T B, he be God? make we hear something
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by ceeceeco: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

So na you know wetin you dey talk? go and check CAF website again. hiw initial shot was not on target until the deflection occurred.
u're a confuse fellow. I hate people sayin wat they're not sure of. Emmanuel Emenike & Mubarak wakaso are the 2 highest goal scorer with 4 goals.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by honeric01(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
ceeceeco: u're a confuse fellow. I hate people sayin wat they're not sure of. Emmanuel Emenike & Mubarak wakaso are the 2 highest goal scorer with 4 goals.

From being the highest goal scorer to joint highest goal scorer, which one exactly is he?

Well, let me remind you again, his shot was not goal-bound until the Malian player's leg deflected it into the net and it was counted as an own-goal by the organizers. anyways, by Sunday night we'd know who's the highest goal-scorer when the golden boot award comes up.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Okpaskii2: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
I am very sure dat diz is falasy of wrong conclusion,Emenike wil play
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Niceice: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
Nigeria is destined to win the cup.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Tolexander: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
360command: you don teach your papa finish ?
may your tail catch fire.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by 360command: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
Tolexander: may your tail catch fire.
na ur nash go fire
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by sol2galay: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

I've told you already, Wakasso's the highest goal scorer, i can't shout.

When the tournament ends, maybe you'd get to see who CAF gives the golden boot to.

go and read this and for people that call mikel failure

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1521563-africa-cup-of-nations-2013-mikel-will-take-over-sundays-final
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by DrKlever(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
victorD3: I blame keshi. As a good coach when you are winning and dominating as well in a match you start removing your star players.
not when the star player is also topping d list of highest goal scorers. He was supposed 2 b there, in other 2 score more goals which would create an edge over his contenders. So Mr Keshi ain't wrong ataw.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by naptu2: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
FROM THE BBC:

Nigeria latest - coach Stephen Keshi says that he will only decide on Sunday whether strikers Victor Moses and Emmanuel Emenike will be fit to play in the Nations Cup final.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by vicadex07(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by ochukoccna: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
If true,that will be a BIG MISS.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by fxseven(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
I don't know where you guys got your fact from. but official CAF fact remained that Emenike is credited with four goals.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by dady12: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
adsun5: how does this affect the price of garri in the market
everytime you only complain of price of garri ,where do u stay,village?come to town,try to change from this weed smoking mentality
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Harry4cas(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
[quoteauthor=Michrach: you pple will always look for who to blame and always blaming everyone but yourself. Instead of you to bring suggestions for replacements, u r there looking for who to blam. Smh for u o/quote:]

I NO FIT SHOUT... If u murmur they'll murmur that u murmuring if no murmur they'll murmur that theres nothing to murmur about.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Tolexander: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
360command: na ur nash go fire
na ur own tail go catch fire.
Typical zoological garden specimen
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Just to clarify, Emenike has 4 goals in this tournament; according to CAF's website.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Sagamite(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
drexx: In case you dont know, Emenike has four goals and he is the undisputed goal king of this tournament.

Technically, the last goal by Emenike is actually a deflection AND an own goal.

But for some reason CAF awarded it to him.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Moscino: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Keshi could have sustituted him before that time. The guy has declined in performance, but he was not changed.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by econome(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
Dear Baba-God, please heal Emenike tonight Night.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by sshalom(m): 12:19am On Feb 10, 2013
He will surely be missed if he doesn't play.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by oyunoyun: 1:22am On Feb 10, 2013
Tolexander: no it is an own goal. Consider the physics of the free kick's direction, you will discover that the shot was going off the goal post and not in the direction of the goal post. Hence, it is called an own goal. A deflection has a shot always in the direction of the goal post.
Physics ko, Chemistry ni, CAF gave it to him, so ur fisis no work sir abi ma
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by ArabOnpoint: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2013
The coach said last night that he will wait till the last minute to decide emenike's fate. This update. is a saturday's morning report on mtnfootball.com. So let's wait for the doctor's final work and the coach's final decision. Though, with the updates I got 4rm the eagle's camp, it's likely we miss him. Though, keshi will come up wit a doctor damages to destroy the Burkina Faso's defence. Nigeria 2 B/faso 1. Pls I need some water, let me ve the Afcon cup. (Lol)
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by siryemite(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
eagles will still carry the day...up eagles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confirmed: CAF Expands AFCON (africa Cup Of Natiion) To 24-team / Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba" / Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.