Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Emenike Out Of Sunday Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Out Of Sunday Final (20696 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach) / Sunday Final Predictions!!!: Ghana Vs CIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by DMainMan: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2013
babarazy: Geez!.... My main man is out. GOD HELP US.

Shutup. Am The Main Man

4 Likes

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by hollypagan: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2013
fake news
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by salaudol(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

So na you know wetin you dey talk? go and check CAF website again. hiw initial shot was not on target until the deflection occurred.

Continue pressing the 'refresh' button on CAF site and u will be seeing corretions to earlier posts.
MCTHW!!!! CAF my f o o t!!!!!!!!!
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by zangiff(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2013
we will play good football nd win but i fear the energy of the Burkina guys
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by EmmyDe25(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

Wakasso is the current highest goal scorer.

Emenike has just 3 goals, the last one was counted as an own goal.
Oga Ade, go validate fact. He has 4 goals to hs name at d on-goin mundial. #Hala Super Eagles.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by safarigirl(f): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2013
@OP, this news isn't confirmed, just read on twitter that the Super Eagles' media officer called it 'crazy rumours'

The Nigerian team facing BF is unsure, a good way to twist the opponent's minds cos now they're not sure who'll play cos one day Victor and Emenike are ruled out, the next there's a possibility they will play. Meanwhile we already know who's playing for Burkinabe.

Sunday Oliseh even advised that they do not disclose the team just yet, so the opponents don't know who'll expect.

Highest, he and Victor may not play the full 90 mins

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by cowgurl: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2013
oh no, not now.
it was that shot he took, I warned him not to. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by safarigirl(f): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

Emenike is first on the log with 4 goals. Wakasso has 3 of his goals under spot-kick so Emenike is wayyy ahead of him in eligibility, plus the Ideye assist he has.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by victorD3: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2013
I blame keshi. As a good coach when you are winning and dominating as well in a match you start removing your star players.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by cowgurl: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2013
safarigirl: @OP, this news isn't confirmed, just read on twitter that the Super Eagles' media officer called it 'crazy rumours'

The Nigerian team facing BF is unsure, a good way to twist the opponent's minds cos now they're not sure who'll play cos one day Victor and Emenike are ruled out, the next there's a possibility they will play. Meanwhile we already know who's playing for Burkinabe.

Sunday Oliseh even advised that they do not disclose the team just yet, so the opponents don't know who'll expect.

Highest, he and Victor may not play the full 90 mins
I sincerely do hope so.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2013
If true, na bad news.
But I heared another report that he & Moses are fit for the final. But don't be suprised that you may see him & Moses in the final. #it may be a Keshi's mind game things.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by phemmisky(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2013
majour: first victor moses now emenike, na wa o, seems nigeria want to sell this match or sometin
Ur comment is so irrational ,don't u think before u post....just talking gibberish
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by honeric01(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2013
salaudol:

Continue pressing the 'refresh' button on CAF site and u will be seeing corretions to earlier posts.
MCTHW!!!! CAF my f o o t!!!!!!!!!

LOL, is this the best you can do? just show us where you got your stats from. i already explained mine.

safarigirl: Emenike is first on the log with 4 goals. Wakasso has 3 of his goals under spot-kick so Emenike is wayyy ahead of him in eligibility, plus the Ideye assist he has.

Make this easy, post a link to back your comment up. Thanks
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by akintun: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2013
D Nigerian presenter on SS Hello Africa said dat Victor Moses is definitely out of d match, but Emenike is still a 50-50 chance.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by chucky234(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2013
Rumour
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by chucky234(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

LOL, is this the best you can do? just show us where you got your stats from. i already explained mine.

What link are you asking for,do you need link to know that Emenike is the top scorer at the ongoing AFCON?
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2013
safarigirl: Emenike is first on the log with 4 goals. Wakasso has 3 of his goals under spot-kick so Emenike is wayyy ahead of him in eligibility, plus the Ideye assist he has.

he ain't the highest goal scorer. Wakaso is the highest with 4 goals, 3 p.ks.
Emenike's last goal was counted as an own goal cos of the huge deflection

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/african-cup-of-nations/top-goalscorers.html
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Person2: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2013
omo_to_dun: Chei. All hope is not lost sha. May Obatala guide our boys in Jesus name. We shall win on Sunday and all of Africa will rejoice with us in Allah's name.

Sango hu akbar.

9th to....
u are originally crazy guy, hahahahahahaha
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Person2: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

dat isn't true eminike is d highest goal scorer wit 4goals d last he score was called deflection not own goal, go and get ur fact b4 posting trash here dude
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: What link are you asking for,do you need link to know that Emenike is the top scorer at the ongoing AFCON?

Person2: dat isn't true eminike is d highest goal scorer wit 4goals d last he score was called deflection not own goal, go and get ur fact b4 posting trash here dude

I've told you already, Wakasso's the highest goal scorer, i can't shout.

When the tournament ends, maybe you'd get to see who CAF gives the golden boot to.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by BZion(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2013
He'll definitely be greatly missed.

Ohi''Bunnmi Zion

http://ohibunmizion.shutterchance.com/
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Sagamite(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2013
Villarreal striker Ikechukwu Uche and Russia-based forward Ahmed Musa could be the likely replacement for the injured star now.

If this is true, then our coaching staff need their heads examined.

This foooool should not play at this Afcon again.
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by FXKing2012(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2013
Ahhh....the stallion don kill the eagle ooo
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by honeric01(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2013
Sagamite:

If this is true, then our coaching staff need their heads examined.

This foooool should not play at this Afcon again.

But who should replace him and why should their heads be examined?
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Rooneyboy(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2013
ariy: i dont belief this story. keshi said both moses and emenike dont have injury, through phone on live program this morning. amuludun FM ibadan

Amuludu FM u say ?

grin grin grin
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Sagamite(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

But who should replace him and why should their heads be examined?

Just like I thought it would be good to switch from our 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 before the Afcon began:

https://www.nairaland.com/1169409/what-super-eagles-team-formation

I am even thinking this might be an apt time to switch back to 4-4-2.

Play Ideye and Uche upfront if Emenike and Moses are not available.

This useless foool called Musa can spoil all team spirit and tactics with his senseless and brainless desire for glory. I don't want to see that foooool again!
Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by chucky234(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Africa_Cup_of_Nations

1 Like

Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by Michrach: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2013
victorD3: I blame keshi. As a good coach when you are winning and dominating as well in a match you start removing your star players.
you pple will always look for who to blame and always blaming everyone but yourself. Instead of you to bring suggestions for replacements, u r there looking for who to blam. Smh for u o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba" / Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener / Super Eagles Players Train In Port-Harcourt Ahead Of Match Against Niger (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.