Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead (15486 Views)

Wilfred Agbonivbare Is Dead - Former Eagles Goalkeeper (Pictured) / Congo Vs Nigeria: A List Of Channels Where You Can Watch The Game / Godwin Spiff Sagbama Is Dead - Veteran Sports Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by ZACHIE: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2013
VAULT AND GARDENS

VULTURES, VULTURES VULTURES that is what you guys are. WHy come up with this sick ad on a fresh and sad incidence as this?

sick
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Revolva(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2013
R I P....I don't know why people don't last these days..too much stress ...and all that many things to take care of as a family man...work all thru the day..na wa oo...to be a man no easy...joe r I p
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by greatgod2012(f): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2013
Pimples: Quite unfortunate....
Very likely he was overworked and stress took over.
When last did he take a vacation?
Nigerian's work too hard with little rest

you are right on point, we, nigerians dont really value rest, na so so hustling, hustling, work, work, office, office, i rarely hear a typical Nigerian going for vacation, for where?...we always have target to meet u with.
May God help us all.
Well, may d dead rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2013
Pimples: Quite unfortunate....
Very likely he was overworked and stress took over.
When last did he take a vacation?
Nigerian's work too hard with little rest

With little rest n little pay!
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Ishilove: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Death,where is thy sting? And where is thy victory? RIP Joe Ighile!
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Ellashow: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2013
I watched him last night on Sport tonight and I was even complaining to my husband that why channelstv suddenly stopped this programme that was meant for 1hour....

Not knowing that the inevitable has knocked on the producer

R.I.P Uncle Joe
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Incredible! I tuned to sportstonight last night and Joe Ighile was the presenter. But I noticed the programme ended abruptly.

But are you guys sure about this information because I'm currently watching sunrise on channels and there's no evidence channelstv lost a staff. At least non of the guest commiserated with channelstv. Also no such information is available on their news scroll bar.

This information should be confirmed.

I just saw the report on Premium Times. May be its true but I'm still in shock. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by valpraiso: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2013
[b][/b]SO SO SAD, I WAS WATCHING THE PROGRAM LAST NIGHT WITH D. OKONTA AND ONYEBUCHI ANALYSING AND DISCUSSING AFCON & SUPER EAGLES WITH HIM. HE EVEN SAID HE WATCHED LIVE NIGERIA'S 1ST MATCH WITH BURKINA FASO IN S.A
I NOTICED THE PROGRAM DID NOT END BUT INSTEAD THEY WERE SHOWING OLD CLIPS OF TOYIN IBITOYE'S INTERVIEW WITH QUINTON FORTUNE TILL THE 45MINS OF THE PROGRAM LASTED. NEVER KNEW THE ANCHOR MAN WAS ON HIS WAY TO THE GREAT BEYOND.
MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE. THE SPORT TONIGHT CREW WILL GREATLY MISS HIM. YEMI ADEBAYO, D. OKONTA ETC
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by texbaba1: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
This is sooo sad. No wonder...i was watching the programme yesterday when he was prsenting it but to my surprise they started showing shuan quinton fortune nd toyin. while still wondering what was going on, they eventually even stoped the programme and started showing something else. I was disgusted cos i have been waiting for the programme and changed the channel. And now this. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace...Amen.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by treach(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect peace, in the bosom of the lord Amen.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by hajieazi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
0hhhhh М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ God! RIP. ​A̶̲̥̅♏ short of word.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by treach(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect peace, in the bosom of the lord Amen. lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Uiadialesamuel: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
Rip in perfect peace mr joe.wat a painful exist.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by gennysq(f): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
RIP. Amen! cryRIP. Amen!
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by stpat1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Now Ambrose Alli University. R.I.P
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ki 0lorun ma fi isho E sho wa. #OnlyOneLife to live right..
Rest On..And, may God grant your loved ones fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Ecash1: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
What a loss ! !

What a pain ! !

Wao..... RIP Joe.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by tessyade: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
He is a perfect example of a gentle soul cos he is so soft spoken and gentle looking. Indeed MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by tayoast(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
devastating news. May God be with his family
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Johnnynash(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
OMG i was watching the programme on friday nite all of a sudden they went for break and never came back i never tot that will be d last time i will see that man. i was even wonsering where could toyin ibitoye be. May his gentle soul rest in peace and may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by mallorca(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
DJDOLA: MEN D GUY NO WAIT SEE D FINAL MACTH SHA....MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

How sure are you that u go see the d final match?

Bro,know that death is a necessary end that must come when it will and so we will not run away from death,
We don’t know how we came into this world and we don’t know what we signed with God when we were coming.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by juman(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
People should be checking their blood pressure regularly.

Condolence to the family.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by CHIMSKY(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
The good, they say,die young.
That's the story of Joe.Hardworking,meticulous,professional,workaholic.
Loving father.No dey find trouble.
Damned Shame!
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by babysheju2(f): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Rip. God protect ur FAF.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
From the little i see of this man,a wonderful man has been lost.May the Lord be with his family. Rest on,beloved.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by naijavlogcom(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hey! What! oh Death! May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace,Amen! With Jesus, Death has been swallowed up in victory!

Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by iamdsam: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
I always watch the program he produced. I enjoy watching it. This life is just so unpredictable. What's LIFE
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by balladin: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sunkaeme: Pls do u mean the same man I was watching interviewing Quintoine Fortune of South Africa on Channel TV last nite & went on break around 9.40pm & didn't continue?
Toyin Ibitoye was the man that interviewed Fortune and that was a repeat of Thursday edition hosted by Toyin. But Joe started the programme yesterday,guess he couldn't continue. Such a sad sad sad news.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by luluosas(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
Oh my God! May his soul rest in peace amen.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by ochukoccna: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
RIP oga Joe
Na so pesin dey die?
Wish your family fortitude from above in this season that they mourn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifiers: Musa, Troost-Ekong, Etebo, Aina, Ajayi, Onyekuru Arrive Camp / Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai / It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.