Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead (15487 Views)

Wilfred Agbonivbare Is Dead - Former Eagles Goalkeeper (Pictured) / Congo Vs Nigeria: A List Of Channels Where You Can Watch The Game / Godwin Spiff Sagbama Is Dead - Veteran Sports Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by JaaizTech: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
WOW!; this is scary and a rude reminder that death is a respecter of no one. My condolences to the family and the entire Channels crew
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by lekzy01(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2013
honeric01: Eeya.. RIP Mr slow speech Joe.

Life.......

Yeah u really knw the man.. Very calm and he can't even speak out most of his word and not as good as toyin ibitoye. We will miss him sha. Rest in peace JOE
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by walata2011(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in peace. My heartfelt condolence goes to his family, may the Lord grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by daylae(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sad one. God be with the family.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by malache(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
RIP.God have mercy with d rest of us
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by phalbat55: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
So sad cry RIP joe.
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Cheks01(f): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Rip
Re: Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead by Jarus(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Where have I been? Just hearing about this from Toyin on Channelsports tonight now.

So surprised. To think I rushed home Thursday evening to listen to this programme, got home a little late and questioned why this programme was not holding. Didn't know until now that the programme started but ended abruptly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifiers: Musa, Troost-Ekong, Etebo, Aina, Ajayi, Onyekuru Arrive Camp / Photo: Odion Ighalo Finally Signs For Chinese Club, Changchun Yatai / It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.