Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659092 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2013
still following** kiss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babadey(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
justi4jesu: @baba dey,
The Medical test is a pre-employment test for HIV 1 and HIV 2 disease, Hepatitis A,B and C, Tuberclosis and a chest xray and I was charged 325dirham @ Prime medical centre diera, opposite Ansar Gallery, Salah Al din Metro Station. All my results were negative, Baba God thank you!

Thank you jare. Will do all the tests here to be on a very safe side.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: When did you graduate? I also finished from unilorin Economics dept year 2000. How r u dear

@sisifunmi...I am fine...Greatest and u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
baba dey:

What is the 300k for?.. Shebi is the company dat will do every every?.. Please enlighten me.

The 300k covers my medicals, which I have done and also for flight ticket. moreso, I was told that if everything comes up, I must have atleast 200usd for my feeding pending the time I will get paid.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babadey(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
@dubia4eva...Ohhhkkk!! If truly companies in dubia are recruiting wella,why don't you drop the companies names and how we can process our employment.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babadey(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
nusad:

The 300k covers my medicals, which I have done and also for flight ticket. moreso, I was told that if everything comes up, I must have atleast 200usd for my feeding pending the time I will get paid.

Thanks man. How did you get the job please?. How did you go about it?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
dubai4eva:
Which type of job I beg let the house knw

Na security jab ooooooo. Will do that for 2yrs, after 2yrs I look for another jab with my degree.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
dubai4eva:
Now house u can see what I was saying me I work in DNATA,pls u knw you will be on probation for 6months and your company will hold your international passport and u can not travel anywhere till after 2 years only on emergency cases with good proof and back up and u are to work for 12 hrs a day standing,my advice to you nusad always listen to your supervisor I wish u good luck I stay in mamzar what is ur qualification?did u attest ur certificate? Try and get in touch pls follow them jeje ouh!and beware of Indian and Pakistanis they are betrayers ouh!

I bagged B.A linguistics. But house, I no get choice for now. I just thought about every thing. I will use that two years in my life as a sacrifice, then after that, I move on. Dubai4eva, did u believe I can be in Nigeria for 2yrs without achieving anything. Just want to use that as a stepping stone. I really appreciate your kind advice, and I will love to here more so as to guide me all true my stay. Its not that easy, but bro, we have to be strong .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by erinox: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ponel: MÝ advice to anyone travelling to qatar or UAE is that you should have enough money on you to cater for yourself when you get there, I was in dubai some few year back, and I came across nigerians hovering around gold souq, some of them even stay in front of your hotel waiting for fellow nigerians to show up and they start begging for assistance, most of them are stranded there. They are still some nigerians over there who are working and doing business, some drive cabs and from what they said they make a lot of money from it. If you have someone in dubai or qatar who can accomodate till you can stand on your own, then go ahead and travel, but if you don't have someone over there please have enough money on you to survive you till you can get a job.
I am would be applying for my 5years qatar visa soon. I have a relative over who I am going to stay with, any questions you have concerning qatar let me know and I will ask him.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT AN AGENT.
Just here to give the little assistance I can give.
Thanks
pls can you tell me more about qatar, cos I would really like to work there. But don't have anyone there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
@justi, please how did you get your one month visit visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
@ baba dey and dubai4eva

Don't even think you are being smart.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
jammyng: @justi, please how did you get your one month visit visa?
A friend with a residence visa did it for me.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
justi4jesu:
A friend with a resident visa did it for me.
ok, pls can you list some companies who can do it for me? The ones u listed earlier weren't elaborate, thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babadey(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
justwise: @ baba dey and dubai4eva

Don't even think you are being smart.

I'm not justwise. I'm a neutral dude jast want to get a one on one chat with him.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
jammyng: ok, pls can you list some companies who can do it for me? The ones u listed earlier weren't elaborate, thanks.
www.ttsuaevisas.com
Emirate.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
justi4jesu:
www.ttsuaevisas.com
Emirate.com
thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2013
baba dey:

I'm not justwise. I'm a neutral dude jast want to get a one on one chat with him.

dubai4eva:
I'm not @ justwise just an enlightment

We will see how that pans out.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2013
lol @justwise and his costumers..

watch out for part2!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by authecosta911(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
9ce thread indeed.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
jammyng: ok, pls can you list some companies who can do it for me? The ones u listed earlier weren't elaborate, thanks.
Try to use www.ttsuaevisas.com with 1mth visa and ticket should not more than 150k, that was d site I used for my friends and it was issued within 7days but they would ask you to buy ticket b4 the processing of the visa. Don't fear, the site is okay don't let anybody discourage you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
ayenny02:
Try to use www.ttsuaevisas.com with 1mth visa and ticket should not more than 150k, that was d site I used for my friends and it was issued within 7days but they would ask you to buy ticket b4 the processing of the visa. Don't fear, the site is okay don't let anybody discourage you.
thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2013
erinox: pls can you tell me more about qatar, cos I would really like to work there. But don't have anyone there

What exactly do you want to know about qatar.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by erinox: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2013
Ponel:

What exactly do you want to know about qatar.

how can I get qatar visa? Ђ♡̨̐w Ȋ̊§ their employment policy for foreigner, are they friendly people. Ђ♡̨̐w affordable their accomodation, Ђ♡̨̐w much Ȋ̊§ the minimum amout of money I need for my visa processed also ticket. And there nigerian over there that can guide me on arrival?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
Am really finding everybody post informative.keep it up guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.