Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657629 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by erinox: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
There are different category of visa, example tourist and visit visa can't be use for application of job. Can one apply for working visa on arrive? Because I know the visa they are going to offer here must be tourist or visit depend on visa request. So I want to know if the process of getting a working visa is an easy on arrival.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
jammyng: must it be through airlines bro?
Yes, going through airline is okay and cheap than going through an agent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
Tnk u @ayennyo2.. But,i i still have another question, if i get to dubai, can i use my esut certificate and be searching for job?? I read mass com! Or is it just anyhow job?? Tnks again
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ok. Tnks. My travelling wil b after service..by June!! Dats if i can't get any job shaa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Is there no job 4 secondary school leaving cert in UAE or Qatar.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 5:33am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=dubai4eva]
There is but pls attest ur certificate @ ministry of foriegn affair if u want to earn 200k and above gbam. Thnks dubai4eva,but 200k, haba which kind of work. Hard 4 me to beleive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by erinox: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2013
Lastly is it wise for me to get a visa through Emirate airline or traveling agent. Which will be better. Though I'm really comfortable in dealing with agents.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2013
Can't I authenticate my documents at the Nigerian embassy in AbuDhabi?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2013
@dubai4Eva, how do i get a 1month visa in naija?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by toyinajani(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Dubai4eva, pls I have B.ed in Social Studies,Can I get job in Dubai? How do I process the working visa from Nigeria? Like how much would it cost?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by erinox: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
Lastly is it wise for me to get a visa through Emirate airline or traveling agent. Which will be better. Though I'm really comfortable in dealing with agents. And how much will cost me to get my visa, ticket and accommodation.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
erinox: Lastly is it wise for me to get a visa through Emirate airline or traveling agent. Which will be better.[b] Though I'm really comfortable in dealing with agents. [/b]And how much will cost me to get my visa, ticket and accommodation.

Why not go and ask the agent as agents or promotion of one is not allowed here?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2013
VACANCY. VACANCY. VACANCY
If you are a Doctor, Nurse, Scientist, Laboratories etc there is an opportunity in Qatar right now before its closed in March 25 please apply to this site: www.sidra.org.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2013
dubai4eva:
To do what in qatar when people in qatar are all runing to dubai even from all over the world because of good life
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by slemdogg: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2013
@Eduson,u are wrong
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2013
dubai4eva:
To do what in qatar when people in qatar are all runing to dubai even from all over the world because of good life
You don't need to discourage others, there is opportunity everywhere and I want you to understand the logic of this world that destiny are not equal. There are many who left UK and relocate to Qatar while some people will relocate to UK that it is a place to leave and they will get good job and live fine there. So you can't say that because some are relocating to Dubai mean Qatar or other country are not good.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.