Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657490 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
sorry if my post up there provoked you;have deleted it.
lets be matured bro.

thanks for understanding.
bless you.

**read my signature**
dubai4eva:
Thanks 4 telling him may God bless u ,maybe is those people that came to dubai with kallywally that have no genuine paper
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
i admit am wrong.thank you

i wish everyone of us is luck and success in all our en-devours.
slemdogg: @Eduson,u are wrong

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please o my people... I am going for a short course in Dubai starting from March 30th but I have this problem. The accommodation they have is too expensive; please how can I get an apartment or a room which cost less at least $200 or $150 per month?

Then, I wish to stay for 2 - months more sfter the course, how can I extend my visa there?

I am applying through Etihad airline...Please helping advice will be appreciated!!!

Thanks all...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by steptaiwo: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
My nairalanders am 23 and 110years of age am a refrigeration engineer. I have SSCE and TRADE TEST and work shop cert. Want to get a dubai visa for 2 months and look for work. How do I go about it. Please I need help starting from the basics.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
IamJerry: Please o my people... I am going for a short course in Dubai starting from March 30th but I have this problem. The accommodation they have is too expensive; please how can I get an apartment or a room which cost less at least $200 or $150 per month?

Then, I wish to stay for 2 - months more sfter the course, how can I extend my visa there?

I am applying through Etihad airline...Please helping advice will be appreciated!!!

Thanks all...
pLs how did get d visa tru etihad.Wat r d required documents.Tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
Paste d name of d company for him to try his luck online.!! **my opinion**

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
etochi11: Paste d name of d company for him to try his luck online.!! **my opinion**

Seconded.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yop. Cos sum1 has bin tellin us abt 2months visa sins... So, i believe dt wen u tel him abt dis, he wil go to d company online and du his tin. Pls shine ur eye well. Especially wen it come to al des guys dat re forming advisers oo! D re disguised scamas!!!!

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2013
IamJerry: Please o my people... I am going for a short course in Dubai starting from March 30th but I have this problem. The accommodation they have is too expensive; please how can I get an apartment or a room which cost less at least $200 or $150 per month?

Thanks all...

So, no one to help me with this question? I go vex o....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:14am On Mar 12, 2013
IamJerry:

So, no one to help me with this question? I go vex o....
You can get a room of that amount but atleast 4-6 people in a room
Also if your visa is 1mth you can do another 1mth extention and after expire of that 1 mth, you must leave the country and coming again with another visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by steptaiwo: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2013
dubai4eva:
The company is name is www.emaar.com
And so many others but if u are here is my responsibility to hook u up sharply pls ask me anything here

Please were do I certify my certificate and how do I go about it. And how much will it cost me to get myself ready for the visa and transport I mean airline. Thanks for your response in anticipation
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2013
steptaiwo:

Please were do I certify my certificate and how do I go about it. And how much will it cost me to get myself ready for the visa and transport I mean airline. Thanks for your response in anticipation
You can do ur attestation of ur document at ministry of education and foreign Affairs at Abuja. From ministry of education you will buy scratch card to check ur SSCE result b4 the attestation and later u will take it to foreign Affairs for another attestation making two attestation at back of all your results but the foreign affairs is 1k per one docement
Thks hope this will help

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2013
You cannot be in Nigeria and get a cheap sharing accommodation, its when you get here then you can eventually see one. Or if you know someone that already lives here then that would be preferable because he can assist you in getting it before your arrival here. Rooms are cheaper in sharjah and Ajman except if you specifically want to reside in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2013
justi4jesu: You cannot be in 9ja and get a cheap sharing accommodation, its when you get here then you can eventually see one. Or if you know someone dat already lives here then that would be preferably becos he can assist you in gettin it b4 ur arrival here. Rooms are cheaper in sharjah and Ajman except if you specifically want to reside in dubai.
@ Justi4jesu, now that you've gotten Ǎ̜̣̍ job, will u come to naija with the employment letter and enter again?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2013
justi4jesu: You cannot be in 9ja and get a cheap sharing accommodation, its when you get here then you can eventually see one. Or if you know someone dat already lives here then that would be preferably becos he can assist you in gettin it b4 ur arrival here. Rooms are cheaper in sharjah and Ajman except if you specifically want to reside in dubai.

Is Sharjar not fine enough to live in? I want to go for a short course in Dubai and fortunately, it is also available in Sharjar....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2013
ayenny02:
You can get a room of that amount but atleast 4-6 people in a room
Also if your visa is 1mth you can do another 1mth extention and after expire of that 1 mth, you must leave the country and coming again with another visa

Your reply is so helpful.... Bless you bro!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by steptaiwo: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2013
ayenny02:
You can do ur attestation of ur document at ministry of education and foreign Affairs at Abuja. From ministry of education you will buy scratch card to check ur SSCE result b4 the attestation and later u will take it to foreign Affairs for another attestation making two attestation at back of all your results but the foreign affairs is 1k per one docement
Thks hope this will help

Is it a must for me to go to abuja I live in lagos can't I do all this in lagos and if not can somebody I know there in abuja do it for me.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2013
steptaiwo:

Is it a must for me to go to abuja I live in lagos can't I do all this in lagos and if not can somebody I know there in abuja do it for me.

Yes if you have someone in abuja the person can do it for you, I went to foreign affairs yesterday to pick my freinds own which I submitted on thursday. So if you have someone in abuja I suggest that you send it to the person instead of travelling all the way down here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2013
bobkezel: pLs how did get d visa tru etihad.Wat r d required documents.Tnx

Please visit their website for full details: https://www.ttsuaevisas.com/Home/Index.aspx?CountryID=38
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2013
dubai4eva:
Hand work pay a lot but u need to attest that trade test certificate to enable u secure a good job I know of a company who needs trades men like welder,electrician,plumber,brick layers etc they pAy them well good luck

Hello, please how many weeks does it takes to get a UAE visa, abu dhabi to be precise. And I want to know more about the economy. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2013

Hello house, please how many weeks does it takes to get UAE visa. and I want to know more about abu dhabi economy. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by steptaiwo: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Ponel:

Yes if you have someone in abuja the person can do it for you, I went to foreign affairs yesterday to pick my freinds own which I submitted on thursday. So if you have someone in abuja I suggest that you send it to the person instead of travelling all the way down here.

Can you please do it for me. How do I send them through the post office or where and how much will it cost me for you to help me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2013
steptaiwo:

Can you please do it for me. How do I send them through the post office or where and how much will it cost me for you to help me

Stop tempting people, if you are too lazy to read and do it yourself then you are not ready yet
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2013
dubai4eva: I understand u just wise may God continue to bless u abundantly for your good works,I live and work in dubai in dubai u cannot get job with 2wks visa is only 2months visa u can use and automatically it is converted to 2years visa when u secure a job.and the two months visa cost 120k accomodation 200usd but it depends u can still get a cheaper one of 120usd,but there is lot of job in dubai I av lived here for 3yrs I av residence in UAE,if u need to knw anything pls ask here pls avoid some Nigerian agents they are thiefs

Hello house, please I want to seek for your advice before I do anything.
my friend and i got an offer in Abu dhabi as a security operatives. But we were to pay 300k after all has been done, I mean after seeing the visa. The work entails staying in dhabi for 2yrs. And the salary is 2000dihrams per month excluding transport, accommodation. We will only care for our feeding. Moreso, some allowances are attached to it. Like shift allowance etc. But the work is security operatives. I was told that we can decide to leave after the 2yrs contract and we can stay to get another job. I need your contributions house. Whether to take the offer or not. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2013
@Justwise,
Keep Ǎ̜̣̍ tab on Dubai4ever, he's Ǎ̜̣̍ scammer disguising to be helping people here.
I̶̲̥̅̊ chat wif him some hour ago, Ǎ̜̣̍ gon paste our chat here.

NB: do not pay anobody Ǎ̜̣̍ dime plz.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
If truely is genuine appontment pls accept and also after ur 2yrs agreement the company may renew ur contract with new payment becos u now having GCC experience or leave you to get another job

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.