Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659131 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
erinox: how can I get qatar visa? Ђ♡̨̐w Ȋ̊§ their employment policy for foreigner, are they friendly people. Ђ♡̨̐w affordable their accomodation, Ђ♡̨̐w much Ȋ̊§ the minimum amout of money I need for my visa processed also ticket. And there nigerian over there that can guide me on arrival?

VISA: I assisted 2 of my friends to get a working visa(5 yrs) through the help of my cousin that is based in doha, and one of them left last month he is staying with my cousin temporarly till he can get a job,he got his visa within a week. JOBS: concerning jobs, they are cerification courses that last about 1 to 2 weeks, which you can do that will assist you in getting a job easily, certification courses in safety, management etc. I don't know if you have a degree, but if you have one it is an added advantages my cousin got a job in qatar airways with his degree from delsu.
ACCOMODATION : most nigerians I know that are living in qatar usually share accomodation, you can share with 2 to 3 people, that would cost you about 15 - 20k a month. It depends on the kind of accomodation and the location as well.through Shared accomodation you can meet fellow nigerians like you who can guide you on how things work in qatar.

TICKET: my friend who left last month flew etihad airways and he paid 160k.
Qatar airways is about 3000 riyals(dats about 150k in naira).

When you get to qatar you will do your medicals and then start processing your resident permit, the resident permit cost about 85k,
Please don't listen to anyone promising you job on arrival. Go to qatar first when you get there you look for a job there by yourself, I am not saying getting a job in qatar is easy ooo. But with God all things are possible.
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2013
Justi, do i need insurance and must i have a hotel booking!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2013
did anyone have idea on how to get qatar visa, travelling there for greener pasture
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2013
omirinpet: did anyone have idea on how to get qatar visa, travelling there for greener pasture

Try and read from page 1 you would get some useful tips.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2013
Ponel:

Try and read from page 1 you would get some useful tips.

House, pls can anybody tell me the cost of getting a Qatar visa, I know d air ticket is around 130 to 150k. But I need to know the cost of getting the visa. Thank u all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2013
jammyng: Justi, do i need insurance and must i have a hotel booking!
Like I said before, you don't need any insurance and for the hotel booking just tell them at immigration that when you get to dubai you will book hotel. Just be convincing.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY, HONOUR & PRAISE. l also want to thank Justwise and other encouraging contributors who proffered suggestions to everyone on this platform. l came on this forum few weeks back seeking info and asistance and God did it. My kid brother who graduated from North America with several Diploma's and certificate is finally in Dubai with a fantastic job. He applied from nigeria, employment form was sent to him in nigeria, he got a 2months visa tru an airline in nigeria, left nigeria last week saturday night, arrived dubai on sunday morning, went for interview on monday and was successful, was asked by the company to checkout of his hotel in deira, was told to come to dubai-marina, he was picked up by the HR & OPERATION MANAGER, taken to his accommodation and was given a supervisory position, although the salary is not much but is something to begin with. He only reports to the HR & operation manager. God is faithful. for all those going to dubai, please pray and ask God for favour and direction, prepare your CV from nigeria and package it well, and trust God for direction. God is good. Thanks justwise and other truthful contributors.
justi4jesu:
Like I said before, you don't need any insurance and for the hotel booking just tell them at immigration that when you get to dubai you will book hotel. Just be convincing.
[/b][b][b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
ogakpatakpata: TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY, HONOUR & PRAISE. l also want to thank Justwise and other encouraging contributors who proffered suggestions to everyone on this platform. l came on this forum few weeks back seeking info and asistance and God did it. My kid brother who graduated from North America with several Diploma's and certificate is finally in Dubai with a fantastic job. He applied from nigeria, employment form was sent to him in nigeria, he got a 2months visa tru an airline in nigeria, left nigeria last week saturday night, arrived dubai on sunday morning, went for interview on monday and was successful, was asked by the company to checkout of his hotel in deira, was told to come to dubai-marina, he was picked up by the HR & OPERATION MANAGER, taken to his accommodation and was given a supervisory position, although the salary is not much but is something to begin with. He only reports to the HR & operation manager. God is faithful. for all those going to dubai, please pray and ask God for favour and direction, prepare your CV from nigeria and package it well, and trust God for direction. God is good. Thanks justwise and other truthful contributors.[/b][b][b][/b]

Thanks to people like justi4jesu and other members here who took time to explain things without dropping contact details for private 'chat'
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
nusad:

House, pls can anybody tell me the cost of getting a Qatar visa, I know d air ticket is around 130 to 150k. But I need to know the cost of getting the visa. Thank u all

What kind of visa are you talking about tourist visa or work visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
justi4jesu:

When the immigration officer @ dubia airport asked where I would be staying I told him Galaxy hotel in diera and he stamped my passport and told me to go. The hotel was recommended to me by a friend. So just have a name in mind.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ponel:

Work visa, how can one go about the work Visa. And the cost
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ponel:

Work visa, how can one go about the work Visa. And the cost. I heard in some discussions that airline do grant. Pls, can anybody give more hint on that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by steptaiwo: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
My own nairalanders please which should I go for when filling the form TOURIST visa or VISIT visa? I dey expect urgent answer oooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ponel:

When the immigration officer @ dubia airport asked where I would be staying I told him Galaxy hotel in diera and he stamped my passport and told me to go. The hotel was recommended to me by a friend. So just have a name in mind.
wat a nice thread house pls kip it up. pls any body wt d adress of min of edu and finance so that i can attest my cert n beside can i get job in dubai or abu dhabi wt my degree in micro biology.pls urgent house and TQ
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
justi4jesu:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by idogesimeo: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=Ponel]

VISA: I assisted 2 of my friends to get a working visa(5 yrs) through the help of my cousin that is based in doha, and one of them left last month he is staying with my cousin temporarly till he can get a job,he got his visa within a week. JOBS: concerning jobs, they are cerification courses that last about 1 to 2 weeks, which you can do that will assist you in getting a job easily, certification courses in safety, management etc. I don't know if you have a degree, but if you have one it is an added advantages my cousin got a job in qatar airways with his degree from delsu.
ACCOMODATION : most nigerians I know that are living in qatar usually share accomodation, you can share with 2 to 3 people, that would cost you about 15 - 20k a month. It depends on the kind of accomodation and the location as well.through Shared accomodation you can meet fellow nigerians like you who can guide you on how things work in qatar.

When you get to qatar you will do your medicals and then start processing your resident permit, the resident permit cost about 85k,
Please don't listen to anyone promising you job on arrival. Go to qatar first when you get there you look for a job there by yourself, I am not saying getting a job in qatar is easy ooo. But with God all things are possible.
Cheers!!!

many thanks for you analysis. i am interested in Qatar. which visa is hassle free student or tourist. many people said there are jobs in Qatar. you information is very helpful keep it up.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Noble gas: wat a nice thread house pls kip it up. pls any body wt d adress of min of edu and finance so that i can attest my cert n beside can i get job in dubai or abu dhabi wt my degree in micro biology.pls urgent house and TQ
federal secretariat, abuja,eagle square, the office is opposite eagle square.5th floor I tink. Yes you can get a job anywhere, attestation of ur certificate is a very good start. So make sure u do it b4 embarking on ur journey here.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
steptaiwo: My own nairalanders please which should I go for when filling the form TOURIST visa or VISIT visa? I dey expect urgent answer oooo
It depends on what you want, tourist could be 2weeks,1mnth,2mnths etc while visit visa can 3months...! But etihad isn't issuing 3months visit visa for now but I don't knw of other airlines.if you apply for 1mnth tourist visa wit etihad,you can extend it for anoda 1mnth while in dubai. So its up to u.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
justi4jesu:
It depends on what you want, tourist could be 2weeks,1mnth,2mnths etc while visit visa can 3months...! But etihad isn't issuing 3months visit visa for now but I don't knw of other airlines.if you apply for 1mnth tourist visa wit etihad,you can extend it for anoda 1mnth while in dubai. So its up to u.
do u advice i do the medicals (hiv,tb,hbv) here in naija before coming?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
justi4jesu:
federal secretariat, abuja,eagle square, the office is opposite eagle square.5th floor I tink. Yes you can get a job anywhere. pls can jattestation of ur certificate is a very good start. So make sure u do it b4 embarking on ur journey here.
thanks and GOD BLESS, pls wat kind of job can i get n accomodation because i dont want to stay in hotel alot n am little bit scary because i dont no anybody there. Pls house help because i just finished my degree course last year n dis my first exprience.TQ
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
bobkezel:
You can do it and take it there, if they don't accept it then you have to do it all over again in dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Noble gas: thanks and GOD BLESS, pls wat kind of job can i get n accomodation because i dont want to stay in hotel alot n am little bit scary because i dont no anybody there. Pls house help because i just finished my degree course last year n dis my first exprience.TQ
You have to prepare for the unknown, I'm not God or Dubai that I will tell you the kind of job u will get when you get to Dubai. Its a normal thing to be scared but just know you will scale through it. If you can attest your certificates then it will be the best for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
justi4jesu:
You have to prepare for the unknown, am not God or dubai that I will tell u d kind of job u will get when u get to dubai. Its a normal thing to be scared but just know you will scale through it. If u can attest ur certificate then it will be the best for u.
tq and i apreciate ur consìgnment and i will surely put dis on trial and pls how long those it take to attest my cert in abuja.tq very much n stay bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Noble gas: tq and i apreciate ur consìgnment and i will surely put dis on trial and pls how long those it take to attest my cert in abuja.tq very much n stay bless.
A day or 2.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
nusad:

Work visa, how can one go about the work Visa. And the cost

For qatar work visa you have to contact someone in qatar who will help you get a sponsor. The sponsor can the help you arrange for a work visa. My friend got his work visa in 1 week. OR you can search for jobs online when you get a job, the company would then help you arrange for a work visa. But finding a job in qatar online is not that easy, you might be lucky to get one. I would advise you to go to qatar first and search for a job by yourself. If a company brings you to qatar you would have to work for them for a certain period of time before you will be free to look for another job somewhere else, in that case even if you see a better paying job you won't be able apply for it. And you don't even know the kind of job you will be going to do in qatar, They are completely in charge of you. But if you go to qatar by yourself you will be able to look for a job by yourself and choose the type of job you want, and you can leave the job anytime you like.
I would always advice people to go there and see the kind of job that thay are applying for.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by erinox: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
fumkos: Hello everybody,
My little contributions goes thus:

for Dubai holidays-get to any of the airlines or agents, the visa is just 200 USD. I usually go with QATAR Airlines and i have never sked them for hotel accommodation. deira is where the shopping is and hotels around that place are btw 120 and 150 dhrs which is abt N4,800 to N6,000.
for the person with 350k, you can get visa for 32k, flight for 125k, hotel for 5 days at 6k per night is 30k, total of N187k. you will have only abt N170k which is about 1,000 usd for shopping and transport. most of the things you want to buy are there in deira but if you want designers, you go to city center where the malls are. there is also nigerian restaurant there in deira, so you would not miss home. the popular gold sou is also in deira.

for Qatar holidays and working visas--you can make enquiries at qatar airline and it is just for 14 days and it cost just 100Qrh which is about N4,500. but for the work permit, you need to go through a sponsor who will do all your papers over there and right from Nigeria, you are going with your work permit OR a company, who will also process your work permit and send to you and you are going with all your documents intact from Nigeria. pls shine your eyes abt these so called agents. what most of them do is to get the visiting visas for you on the pretext that when you get there, they process your work permits and when you get there,they become incommunicado. you cannot get through to their numbers again. so you would have spent about N400K to N500K on a visa that would ordinarily cost you 100 qrh, about N4,500. I rest my case.
you mean I can apply directly at their office here in victoria Island, without going through an agent?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
bobkezel:
My brother I would suggest that you should do your medicals in dubai, because if you do it from naija and take it there, they might not accept it becos it is not from their country. So in other for you not to do your medicals twice I would advice that you do it in dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by erinox: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ponel:

Cheers!!!
five years...!! Working? That is awesome. Anyway I would really like to apply for a working visa here. Someone advice to checking qatar airline office here in victoria island. I would really like you to ask your cousin to give me proper counselling on Ђ♡̨̐w to apply here. I need someone to guide me.

Concerning my education qualification, I have a degree in industrial chemistry. I really need your assistance.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
justi4jesu:
A day or 2.
pls lol, how can i get an acomodation because i dont want to spend much on hotel. Pls i want a person 2 get me like twin sharing room because am in d mid of proccesing d E-visa pls urgent lol. Tq

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.