Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (664190 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
na wa o, a lot is happening in the palace, i no fit shout o, justi4jesu what is happening now, it seems you are causing confusion among the men in the kingdom oo, igwe take it easy abeg grin grin grin, i salute you all, just passing by
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 30, 2013
@samee72...........how are you?.....l think the advisers are just having fun, there is really no confusion, like you already know, all work and no play/fun makes jack a dull boy, we are all one united happy family....it is well...
samee72: na wa o, a lot is happening in the palace, i no fit shout o, justi4jesu what is happening now, it seems you are causing confusion among the men in the kingdom oo, igwe take it easy abeg grin grin grin, i salute you all, just passing by
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:25am On Aug 30, 2013
henrimoto: @fbi/cia. taaa! drop dose charges against yinkagbo. what is libel ? and insubor.... gini? biko nu palace members and chiefs, when has it become a crime to admire and appreciate a beautiful person ? (and a lady 4 dat matta) nooo! u all should answer..! see how u people want to crucify innocent jesus 4 d second time. * henrimoto, do u want to turn yinkagbo with his tribal marks to jesus..* where do u see d marks ?*
beauty attracts. we all no dat iyalaje 1 (justi4jesu) is beautiful . so, some one admiring and appreciating her with a church mind... means no harm..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by deoyel: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2013
House ..please can anyone forward to my email sample of curriculum vitae that they accept in Dubai..Have read through the pages but couldnt find any on here...Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2013
deoyel: House ..please can anyone forward to my email sample of curriculum vitae that they accept in Dubai..Have read through but couldnt it on here...Thanks

good one, but I think it should be posted on here for everyone to see. good morning house
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2013
kaliphate: You don't need to book flight before processing your visa.your agent sounds fishy

Thanks very much,...the visa is out now, but after my name other things where written beside it..and I tried using the link here to confirm it(the visa) but couldn't cause the page is in arabic writing
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2013
goodtalk: My friend stop saying u are clueless on what to do! you have the opportunity of reading all the old posts to get enlightenment. if i may ask where are u going Qatar or Dubai? if its Dubai u might actually have to book your flight before the airline can assist you get the visa! so why use an agent? its like the guy wants to use the airline to get you the visa cheaply while charging heavily for his services. Abeg Try read all old posts it will help u! well if you are going to Qatar that's a different ball game entirely!

Thanks very much...pls I stay around PH any idea where I can locate Dubai ailine office? My visa is out though and it's Dubai I'm actually going to
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daprof2: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
deoyel: House ..please can anyone forward to my email sample of curriculum vitae that they accept in Dubai..Have read through the pages but couldnt find any on here...Thanks
. Go through page 53- 57, I'm sure you will get what you want
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
justi4jesu:
Do some homework dear, take a glass of cold juice,sit down and start reading from page 1, it will really help you with vital informations and the questions you are yet to ask on this thread.

I sent u a pm
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
@henrymoto it seems u didn't read yiinkagbo's comment very well, he said he wants something in return from iyalaje which means either by cash or kind n when iyalaje oFfered dat food he concluded dat its a poison which means iyalaje wants to poison him in other words d whole kingdom wants to exterminate him haba y nw? Dat is libel n iyalaje will definitely seek 4 redres
On d part of igwe I don't need to tell u, if u r his lawyer then u ll b served n we shall meet in court..........

@yinkagbo its like u don't know d difference btwen a local cop n detective, u might think FBI don't have jurisdiction in naija but CIA does n that's y ama double agent....... Currently in Langley for some Administrative stuff.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
OBRICADO:

I sent u a pm
Okay I have replied.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
OBRICADO:

Thanks very much...pls I stay around PH any idea where I can locate Dubai ailine office? My visa is out though and it's Dubai I'm actually going to
You can go to Trans-global travels n tour, Plot 6C Nzimiro Street, Old gra. Ask of chidinma, she books tickets with any airline. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
justi4jesu:
You can go to Trans-global travels n tour, Plot 6C Nzimiro Street, Old gra. Ask of chidinma, she books tickets with any airline. Goodluck
good evening iyalaje 1. welldone! abeg o, u na pora-court babe?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sexymma1(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
: Hello NL, please am new here, Please i would love to go to Dubai for
business, i want to venture into buying and
selling( female clothing's). i want to know
the cost to get a travel visa to Dubai, how
much is flight ticket and how much to get an
international passport.. Thanks all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ fbi/cia. good evening sir! why are u concluding like dat, did yinkagbo said all dose things u are saying? americana intelligence doesnt work like dis! u 're a real ghetto police * hahahaha, lolzzz* even d igweee and balee re suprised @ ur naration... hahahahaha lolz, well done seagent mofo! hahahaha* dis officer will nt make me to wee-wee on my shokoto..* meet us in court! hahahaha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
sexymma1: : Hello NL, please am new here, Please i would love to go to Dubai for
business, i want to venture into buying and
selling( female clothing's). i want to know
the cost to get a travel visa to Dubai, how
much is flight ticket and how much to get an
international passport.. Thanks all
gud evening sexxymomma. * hmmnn!!, sexyy- momma* se dey told u what to do.. kindly go read from page 1 of dis thread, b4 u get to page 30, u will b informed as to what and what u need. thank you! ma.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
samee 72, good evening how are u doing? how is abuja today.?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sexymma1(f): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
henrimoto: gud evening sexxymomma. * hmmnn!!, sexyy- momma* se dey told u what to do.. kindly go read from page 1 of dis thread, b4 u get to page 30, u will b informed as to what and what u need. thank you! ma.
its a long way to page 30, and my internet is slow. Can't u paste here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
sexymma1:
its a long way to page 30, and my internet is slow. Can't u paste here
@ igwee and baale, i am laughing in pidgin english.. hohohohoho. abeg. sexxxmma1, na pentimum one u dey use? but serious, it is nt as long as u think. it is just a thing of click and read. just try it 1st, it will be of immense help to u. chairs...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yinkagbo:
check on ttservice website and click on contact us....u will see like three to four phone nos,look for the one that end with 48.....call the man and u will be given procedure on how to get the one month visa which can be extend to another month....the man will advice u not to book for flight until ur visa is out...lo batan,and u find urself in dubai.....but mind u,go and pray before going oh....cos head is diff from head.....pray for favour....and God will see us tru.

thanks...go to go check it out on d site right away,God bless u as u get there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm fine my bro, but i'm now in Kaduna, though i do shuttle between the two

henrimoto: samee 72, good evening how are u doing? how is abuja today.?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yinkagbo: Loading.........
@yinkagbo, wat are you loading!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
justi4jesu:
@yinkagbo, wat are you loading!!
iyalaje 1, greetings unto dee. pls. answer my question...* smiles *
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:57am On Aug 31, 2013
henrimoto: good evening iyalaje 1. welldone! abeg o, u na pora-court babe?
@henrimoto goodmorning, tanx, yes oga i be phc babe smiley smiley smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2013
justi4jesu:
@henrimoto goodmorning, tanx, yes oga i be phc babe smiley smiley smiley
gud morning wunne.....unto ikweree thinz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Franciswise: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2013
Hello there if anyone have any problem coming to Qatar i guess you have not go to the right channel because there is noting so difficult in there visa i am also right here in Qatar visa take only 7 working days to ready and it's sure... cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Franciswise: Hello there if anyone have any problem coming to Qatar i guess you have not go to the right channel because there is noting so difficult in there visa i am also right here in Qatar visa take only 7 working days to ready and it's sure... cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Oya tell us right here...how it will be done.....remember the rules..no droping of email nor phone number...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
hmmmmmm................l smell something here ; maybe it is the chicken and suya been prepared for me by the palace chefs and queens; when am done with the suya/chicken + the palm wine sent to me by Yinkagbo through emirates airlines, l will smell better, or what do you think Yinkagbo
Yinkagbo:
Oya tell us right here...how it will be done.....remember the rules..no droping of email nor phone number...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yinkagbo:
yinkagbo, we are waiting and watching. hmnn. igwee! i greet sir!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Correct yinka agbogunleri,
igwe u av gud sense of smelling,
henry moto pls dey watch am wit owl's eye
francisewise we ar wating 4 u 2gv us d detailed qatar visa process. tanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
samee72: I'm fine my bro, but i'm now in Kaduna, though i do shuttle between the two

abeg which side

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.