Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,871 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663361 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Afroprince(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
WALK IN - JOB INTERVIEW IF YOU ARE IN DUBAI

IF YOU ARE DYNAMIC, HAVE AN EXPERIENCE IN TELESALES AND WILLING TO PROVE YOUR SKILLS

WALK IN TO TAFASEEL ON 1ST SEPTEMBER BETWEEN 10 AM TO 6 PM

404 , Becon Tower, R holding, Opp Ajman Bank. Near Karachi Durbar. Rasheedia 3. Ajman
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
justi4jesu:
Okay I have replied.

I didn't get it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
justi4jesu:
You can go to Trans-global travels n tour, Plot 6C Nzimiro Street, Old gra. Ask of chidinma, she books tickets with any airline. Goodluck

Thank you, can u give me her contact? Pls let me send u a pm
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
ogakpatakpata: hmmmmmm................l smell something here ; maybe it is the chicken and suya been prepared for me by the palace chefs and queens; when am done with the suya/chicken + the palm wine sent to me by Yinkagbo through emirates airlines, l will smell better, or what do you think Yinkagbo

Hmmmmmmm,that remind me,I was told that there are lot of chicken and gizard ova thr...is it true?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
@emirate prince.........sorry about that; l have been so busy and occupied with official functions and it takes me and other senior management staff in and out of Dubai and hence l couldnt honour your birthday bash, maybe some other time.....enjoy your day....
emirate prince: Na wah for ogakpatakpata and the people in the house so una no fit come jolly with me upon the Invitation wey I give una chai una no try ooooh
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
justi4jesu:
@yinkagbo, wat are you loading!!
Justi dey fear....its not bomb or ak 47 ooo,please do not fear
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Correct yinka agbogunleri,
igwe u av gud sense of smelling,
henry moto pls dey watch am wit owl's eye
francisewise we ar wating 4 u 2gv us d detailed qatar visa process. tanks
How are u my broda,are u yoruba guy?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kaduna South, around Barnawa side, Narayi High Cost to be precise

FBI/CIA:

abeg which side
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Me too i can smell something o, i hope the palace queens and princess are watching o so the chicken no go burn?

ogakpatakpata: hmmmmmm................l smell something here ; maybe it is the chicken and suya been prepared for me by the palace chefs and queens; when am done with the suya/chicken + the palm wine sent to me by Yinkagbo through emirates airlines, l will smell better, or what do you think Yinkagbo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Adetayomi: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls house I need information from Nigeria working in the health sector in Qatar.how do I register to practice as a medical laboratory Technologist and what is the salary like.Thanks in anticipation of a good response
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Samee72 i knw dat area, barnawa complex, narayi down 2sabo na my usual route yl i was dere infact i don trek frm barnawa 2sabo b4
@yinkagbo ama full blooded yoruba
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 1:57am On Sep 01, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Samee72 i knw dat area, barnawa complex, narayi down 2sabo na my usual route yl i was dere infact i don trek frm barnawa 2sabo b4
@yinkagbo ama full blooded yoruba
Wow,my blooda from another moda...
barnawa complex,Dabo internatinal school,down to saint gerad,kakuri,lagos street,kabala west and custain,.....those are my route when kd is still kd......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 2:18am On Sep 01, 2013
Adetayomi: Pls house I need information from Nigeria working in the health sector in Qatar.how do I register to practice as a medical laboratory Technologist and what is the salary like.Thanks in anticipation of a good response
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dr. Dre(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01
Getting offers from Nigeria is hard 'cos of certain reasons. They don't need to stress themselves employing from Nigeria 'cos they have more than enough here already to call in for interviews, assessments, etc. Also, it saves employers the cost of air tickets & visa issues that may be incurred if they're bringing in the person from Nigeria. Another reason is that it's more expensive to employ Nigerians in terms of wages. What an average Nigerian would demand as wages from a potential employer may be enough to pay 2 to 4 (or more) persons of another country like India or Nepal.
That said, when a company wants to recruit people from Nigeria, the offer isn't usually good but the Nigerians won't know until they get here & discover other people are earning double or multiples of what they are getting with the same or better potentials. That's when trouble starts because they can't leave the company until after the agreed number of months which is usually at least 24 months. After the 24 months, some companies won't even allow them to stay if they don't want to continue working for them.

Yinka:However,u can still try ur luck and see if sometin good can come up.register with some websites and apply for job...avoid those sites that require payment in any form..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:21am On Sep 01, 2013
OBRICADO:

Thank you, can u give me her contact? Pls let me send u a pm
i still haven't seen your pm to reply thats why.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Yinkagbo:
Justi dey fear....its not bomb or ak 47 ooo,please do not fear
Me i no dey fear ooo, because e no fit reach this side where i dey na...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Adetayomi: 6:33am On Sep 01, 2013
@Yinkagbo thanks my brother.I really appreciate your contribution.more respond are welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tosnat: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Hi and good morning brothers and sisters.Please,I need information and counsel from my ogas at the top who have been to and from dubai esp those who buy from there and sell here.

I have a sister who is about doing such business as buying mothercare products,fabrics and allied products,likewise my brother who plans to trade in something different,perhaps smartphones and pads and wears.

Anyone with firsthand ideas and guides as regards visa application,flight reservation,best airline,startup capital and so on,please share.

Thanks all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Yinkagbo:
Wow,my blooda from another moda...
barnawa complex,Dabo internatinal school,down to saint gerad,kakuri,lagos street,kabala west and custain,.....those are my route when kd is still kd......
original K.D boyz... HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL DUBAI/QATAR ASPIRANTS, INCUBENTS, AND NOMINEES ( ?? nominees ? oh, people wey their visas don dey ready. even if their aeroplane money neva complete..) MAY DIS MONTH BRING US GOOD NEWS AND FAVOUR 4RM ABOVE) AMEN... igwee.., baale, justi4jesu,ichie goodtalk,fbi/cia, yinkagbo,samee72, peaceheart,bolaji, femiaction(long time), euromony, valentony,justwise(c.s.o), who else again .... , well, if i no remember ur name here, no bexx. i greet u all.. HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
henrimoto: original K.D boyz... HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL DUBAI/QATAR ASPIRANTS, INCUBENTS, AND NOMINEES ( ?? nominees ? oh, people wey their visas don dey ready. even if their aeroplane money neva complete..) MAY DIS MONTH BRING US GOOD NEWS AND FAVOUR 4RM ABOVE) AMEN... igwee.., baale, justi4jesu,ichie goodtalk,fbi/cia, yinkagbo,samee72, peaceheart,bolaji, femiaction(long time), euromony, valentony,justwise(c.s.o), who else again .... , well, if i no remember ur name here, no bexx. i greet u all.. HAPPY NEW MONTH.
@henrimoto thanks and happy new month to you too.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by millogeo: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=millogeo][/quote]

@ Dr Dre.. i finally landed in doha yesterday night..d checks at d immigration and customs was really stressful..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
henrimoto: original K.D boyz... HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL DUBAI/QATAR ASPIRANTS, INCUBENTS, AND NOMINEES ( ?? nominees ? oh, people wey their visas don dey ready. even if their aeroplane money neva complete..) MAY DIS MONTH BRING US GOOD NEWS AND FAVOUR 4RM ABOVE) AMEN... igwee.., baale, justi4jesu,ichie goodtalk,fbi/cia, yinkagbo,samee72, peaceheart,bolaji, femiaction(long time), euromony, valentony,justwise(c.s.o), who else again .... , well, if i no remember ur name here, no bexx. i greet u all.. HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Happy new month....may God lift us up and take us to unimaginable possibilities...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new month everyone smiley

millogeo:

@ Dr Dre.. i finally landed in doha yesterday night..d checks at d immigration and customs was really stressful..

Welcome to Qatar sir. Hope everything is going on smoothly. Good to hear from u. What part of town are u at the mo? What about the accommodation thing? Hope there hasn't been any rude shock.

Adetayomi: Pls house I need information from Nigeria working in the health sector in Qatar.how do I register to practice as a medical laboratory Technologist and what is the salary like.Thanks in anticipation of a good response

There are quite some opportunities for u in the health sector but there's a kind of exam u must do before u can practice here. Once u get that done, there's no stopping u. Salary range depends on a lot of factors but the few cases I've heard pay very well. Let's say starting around 3k and above. Package urself well and with GOD's, u may get something in the region of 6k and above with other benefits. All the best

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yinkagbo:
Happy new month....may God lift us up and take us to unimaginable possibilities...
amenn... amen... amenn..!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Adetayomi: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Happy new month everyone smiley

Welcome to Qatar sir. Hope everything is going on smoothly. Good to hear from u. What part of town are u at the mo? What about the accommodation thing? Hope there hasn't been any rude shock.

There are quite some opportunities for u in the health sector but there's a kind of exam u must do before u can practice here. Once u get that done, there's no stopping u. Salary range depends on a lot of factors but the few cases I've heard pay very well. Let's say starting around 3k and above. Package urself well and with GOD's, u may get something in the region of 6k and above with other benefits. All the best

@ Dr Dre thanks for your tips. I believed the 3k and 6k is in QAR not Dollar.Pls do you know how much it cost to write the exam(it is called prometric exam for health workers) how soon is the result normal release.planning to come over in November.I have more than five years experience presently with a Teaching Hospital here in Nigeria.Thanks in anticipation of your supportive advice.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Sharryn: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
I did apply for UK n Qatar visa, just got 5yr wk visa to Qatar.
Can Nigerians over there give me a good hotel at affordable rate in Doha to lounge.

I think am gonna spend a few months in Doha before relocating.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ Adetayomi
You are welcomed sir. Yes, that's the name of the exam. Didn't want to sound too technical as I believed that it's something u know very well about. The last I heard of it was around $200-$250. I believe it hasn't changed much from that range. The result will take at least 2 weeks from my snooping around. The salary range I gave u is in Qatar riyals.

@ Sharryn
Your post is a little confusing. You said u applied for U.K visa and got the Qatar 5 years visa. You say u plan to spend some months in Qatar. Are u planning to spend those months in a hotel? U need to shed more light so we know what u are driving at. If ur application is still with the U.K embassy, then technically there's no way u can make the trip down to Qatar until u conclude the U.K one.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tosnat: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
tosnat: Hi and good morning brothers and sisters.Please,I need information and counsel from my ogas at the top who have been to and from dubai esp those who buy from there and sell here.

I have a sister who is about doing such business as buying mothercare products,fabrics and allied products,likewise my brother who plans to trade in something different,perhaps smartphones and pads and wears.

Anyone with firsthand ideas and guides as regards visa application,flight reservation,best airline,startup capital and so on,please share.

Thanks all
Someone please.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
@tosnat...........for your visa contact either emirates or etihad airlines; there are lots of close friends and associates l know personally who are into the kind of business you itemised, l would have dropped names and contact for you here,but, the forum doesn't allow it, and there are lots of cargo companies that will help cargo your goods to anywhere in Nigeria, they will do everything from packaging it from dubai, and they will pay all the airport charges both Nigeria and Dubai, you don't even need to go to the airport, you just go to their office at ikeja with your teller and claim your goods, l say this because l have done it several times and l speak from experience; funny enough the cargo company is owned,licensed and registered by a Nigerian and he has never defaulted once, so you will be safe dealing with them.As for capital, it depends on you,but, l will suggest anything from 500,000naira to 1million, with that you will be able to buy your goods and pay for your freight charges......even if you dont have cash to pay to cargo it to Nigeria, the company will pay everything and allow you to pay them in lagos......they are well organised. l will also suggest you go and read from the first page of this thread, it will help and guide you. l hope this info helps you

@Dr.Dre.......how are you? l didnt hear from the guy that collected his visa from Qatar embassy in Abuja, l hope he has resolve his issue with his agent.

@all.......happy new month to every member of this honourable kingdom.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

tosnat:
Someone please.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2013

Tnx @Henrimoto, happy new month lovely pple, May U all enjoy d Grace & Mercy of God now & 4eva evn in ds mnth. IJN.....AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.