Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658441 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
etochi11: Am a serving corper in edo state. But wil b passing out by June(by Gods grace). My plan is to travel to dubai once am through with my nysc. Pls, fellow Nigerians, i want to know if i can get a job that will @lis pay me lik 120k, accommodation over there as a nigerian graduate.... Secondly, how can i go about it? Should i first go to dubai and start looking for job there or should what.... Besides, i have a frnd who is over there, he told me that i should pay 450k for job, visa and accommodation. That they will send my visa true internet. I dunno what/which 1 to follow again. Thanks and hapi Sunday
my brother am also planning to go to qatar soon so i pay almost 450 for the 5yrs working visa and my againt is superb thoo he is my brother friend who is a qatarin citizien
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Emma8043: my brother am also planning to go to qatar soon so i pay almost 450 for the 5yrs working visa and my againt is superb thoo he is my brother friend who is a qatarin citizien
have u been following this thread or you're advertising?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
jammyng: have u been following this thread or you're advertising?

House, your advise is needed. A friend of mine intend going to Qatar through a friend that works in Qatar. He said he will get a sponsor for him. He billed us 500k for the 5yrs Visa, 80k for the work permit when he gets there. 50k for accommodation and 50k for feeding and moving around for job searching pending the time he will get a job. Total comes to 680k. And air ticket is not part of it oooooo.

I just want to seek for your opinion if this is the normal bill for Qatar cos I think it is expensive. Or should he go to Abu Dhabi for job search. Pls kindly advice. Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by zill(f): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hi all. I usually go with ethiopian airlines but want to fly with emirates for my next trip. My question is, is it possible they get visa and hotel for me? Pls I need answers. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
nusad:

House, your advise is needed. A friend of mine intend going to Qatar through a friend that works in Qatar. He said he will get a sponsor for him. He billed us 500k for the 5yrs Visa, 80k for the work permit when he gets there. 50k for accommodation and 50k for feeding and moving around for job searching pending the time he will get a job. Total comes to 680k. And air ticket is not part of it oooooo.

I just want to seek for your opinion if this is the normal bill for Qatar cos I think it is expensive. Or should he go to Abu Dhabi for job search. Pls kindly advice. Thank you
All what is said is true but he can still get an accomodation of 1500qr/mth equivalent to 63k and he can share with atleast 4people in a room. Qatar visa is very expensive and excluding medical and other expenses mind you it is 5yrs working visa unlike others. If he cannot afford the money he can try dubai. He can also spend like 100k to 120k for d ticket depend on airline
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
ayenny02:
All what is said is true but he can still get an accomodation of 1500qr/mth equivalent to 63k and he can share with atleast 4people in a room.Qatar visa is very expensive and excluding medical and other expenses mind you it is 5yrs working visa unlike others. If he cannot afford the money he can try dubai
can't he go there on tourist visa and search for job? When he gets one, the company can do the work permit for him.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
jammyng: can't he go there on tourist visa and search for job? When he gets one, the company can do the work permit for him.
yes he can go with tourist visa but there are different in getting the visa with ur own money and the company get it with their own money.
Firtstlt. If the company use their money to process their visa you would not be able to leave the job when you see better offer till the years you are agreed upon.
Secondly, if the company process the visa with their own money, atimes they will not release you NOC after the end of the contract which means you can not look for another job without the NOC. And many more so using ur own money to get the working visa is better than let the company get it for you

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
zill: Hi all. I usually go with ethiopian airlines but want to fly with emirates for my next trip. My question is, is it possible they get visa and hotel for me? Pls I need answers. Thanks
yes, they can help you for that if you can pay their bills
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
ayenny02: yes he can go with tourist visa but there are different in getting the visa with ur own money and the company get it with their own money.
Firtstlt. If the company use their money to process their visa you would not be able to leave the job when you see better offer till the years you are agreed upon.
Secondly, if the company process the visa with their own money, atimes they will not release you NOC after the end of the contract which means you can not look for another job without the NOC. And many more so using ur own money to get the working visa is better than let the company get it for you

Thanks Ayenni, but if he spend much on the trip. Hope work is guarantee, and as an English Language graduate. What kind of job can he get and the lowest pay....house
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 4:51am On Mar 22, 2013
nusad:

Thanks Ayenni, but if he spend much on the trip. Hope work is guarantee, and as an English Language graduate. What kind of job can he get and the lowest pay....house
To work in qatar you must have an experienced in any fielð. Getting work there all rely on God and luck, you can go there nd get a work within a week or a month so all depend on ur luck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by zill(f): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2013
@Ayenny02. Thanks so much.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
dubai4eva: I av live in qatar for 3months I know a lot about qatar the Indians,Pakistanis,Bangladesh and Nepal are being used for cheap labour so they make the job pay rate low unless if u have GCC experience please my advise to people in the house is note that there are job in qatar but the pay is too low and discouraging imagine u being paid 40k per month it is only UAE that pay well but if u av been following this trend u see all my contribution pls I beg u guys don't be mislead if u come to UAE with tourist visa to look for job be ready to do menial job and u might end up spending before geting the menial job,I live alone I pay 1250 aed for one room self contain,I have assist a lot of stranded Nigerians who was mislead now dubai is very hot than Northern Nigeria you can't even hunt job now because of too much sun most jobs are direct employment and Gcc experience so no say them no advice u ouh!!!

@dubai4eva, what you saying now is that, as a graduate in Qatar. You can't get a job for 150k in Qatar. Or UAE best paid than Qatar. Moreso , you are saying too much sun, I beggieee, we are used to it jooooor. Nigerians can survive anywhere.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 23, 2013
@nusad, l think l agree with dubai4eva on this, my kid brother who is now working in dubai, said the same thing to me, any fresh graduate going to the middle east from nigeria should know that you have the paki,indians and bangladesh to compete with, they hv driven wage issue very low, except GOD is on ur side, getting a job that pays u 2000dhs about 90,000naira in dubai is a miracle, pls whoever wants to go to qatar, l wil suggest u start from dubai which to me l considered more flexible and open to foreign direct investment in various sectors of their economy, secondly, like l said in my previous post , dont go to the middle east with high expectation of earning 150k,ur experience,the country u are coming from, ur certificates/degree/diploma's u hv and the country u schooled are factors that can give u an edge in dubai. But that doesnt mean that God cannot favour u anywhere he planned for u.
nusad:

@dubai4eva, what you saying now is that, as a graduate in Qatar. You can't get a job for 150k in Qatar. Or UAE best paid than Qatar. Moreso , you are saying too much sun, I beggieee, we are used to it jooooor. Nigerians can survive anywhere.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2013
dubai4eva: I av live in qatar for 3months I know a lot about qatar the Indians,Pakistanis,Bangladesh and Nepal are being used for cheap labour so they make the job pay rate low unless if u have GCC experience please my advise to people in the house is note that there are job in qatar but the pay is too low and discouraging imagine u being paid 40k per month it is only UAE that pay well but if u av been following this trend u see all my contribution pls I beg u guys don't be mislead if u come to UAE with tourist visa to look for job be ready to do menial job and u might end up spending before geting the menial job,I live alone I pay 1250 aed for one room self contain,I have assist a lot of stranded Nigerians who was mislead now dubai is very hot than Northern Nigeria you can't even hunt job now because of too much sun most jobs are direct employment and Gcc experience so no say them no advice u ouh!!!
Pls let me tell one something you don't know, becos u have been living a good life in dubai that make u to discourage others that want to travel to other country. Let me tell you all the GCC country are the same inm term of employment, accomodation, feeding, salary.in GCC country they give priority for those European and american in salary than other country follow by arab country in middle east and follow by others like asian and african country.In qatar you can still use ur certificate to work when you have ur country experience than dubai that mostly of graduate are doing security. Pls don't give dubai priority than other country
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2013

"Orí yàtò sórí" so, I must tell you, your posts have been discouraging! Let people try their luck and STOP discouraging us here.... "we are all gifted and unique in our own different ways"
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by surecan: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
let me advice and to agree with dubai4eva,i am a practicing doctor in the Middle east country,his advice here is more than the truth but one thing with our people is that when they hear that name abroad,they don't do further investigation before going.As a Nigerian outside medical field,what type of job do you think that you will do in the middle east apart from dubai that you can do administrative work.Other places as a Nigerian you can only work in the construction companies which is better to drive okada in Nigeria than to do it here.Most people doing it here lives in a room of about 4 or more,what type of work do you want to do without arabic language and even if you want to learn it who will teach you,going to arabic school is very expensive and transport is nothing to talk about,my brothers here no be western world where you can see a cleaner collecting like 1200 euro which is about 230k naira,in my place of work,cleaners receive less than 50k with accommodation that look like where mad people are living in Nigeria,outside dubai,i dont encourage some body to go any other middle east countries say he want search for job because those guys no even get respect for you and your country.Indians,bangla,nepal,parki,afghan, are there to do it with small money.Now they work for 10 hours in a day,then if you get in the construction company,you may get up to 70 to 80k and you work not less than 10hrs every day only on friday that you may work like 7hours,and your job is outdoor,sun here no be that of sokoto,please google and see the temperature that you are going to face,you cant save any thing and people at home will use calculator to tell you that your salary may not be less than 5k dollars hoping that u can send to them at east 2k dollars every month and when you failed to do this,you become an enemy to all,no matter that i am a professional,it has not been easy because the life here is quite unbearable and i am living soon,my own case is far better bc i secure job bf coming,i did not pay for any thing,flight,accommodation,health insurance,flight ticket for my family etc,so i dont encourage any one to go unless you get an offer and look at the conditions if you like then you can accept it and the company will bear the whole cost.Please take this information important,never you neglet it because you will still come here to testify.I have traveled to some other countries and i can tell you that living abroad is longer as it is before.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by rollyfemmy: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
surecan: let me advice and to agree with dubai4eva,i am a practicing doctor in the Middle east country,his advice here is more than the truth but one thing with our people is that when they hear that name abroad,they don't do further investigation before going.As a Nigerian outside medical field,what type of job do you think that you will do in the middle east apart from dubai that you can do administrative work.Other places as a Nigerian you can only work in the construction companies which is better to drive okada in Nigeria than to do it here.Most people doing it here lives in a room of about 4 or more,what type of work do you want to do without arabic language and even if you want to learn it who will teach you,going to arabic school is very expensive and transport is nothing to talk about,my brothers here no be western world where you can see a cleaner collecting like 1200 euro which is about 230k naira,in my place of work,cleaners receive less than 50k with accommodation that look like where mad people are living in Nigeria,outside dubai,i dont encourage some body to go any other middle east countries say he want search for job because those guys no even get respect for you and your country.Indians,bangla,nepal,parki,afghan, are there to do it with small money.Now they work for 10 hours in a day,then if you get in the construction company,you may get up to 70 to 80k and you work not less than 10hrs every day only on friday that you may work like 7hours,and your job is outdoor,sun here no be that of sokoto,please google and see the temperature that you are going to face,you cant save any thing and people at home will use calculator to tell you that your salary may not be less than 5k dollars hoping that u can send to them at east 2k dollars every month and when you failed to do this,you become an enemy to all,no matter that i am a professional,it has not been easy because the life here is quite unbearable and i am living soon,my own case is far better bc i secure job bf coming,i did not pay for any thing,flight,accommodation,health insurance,flight ticket for my family etc,so i dont encourage any one to go unless you get an offer and look at the conditions if you like then you can accept it and the company will bear the whole cost.Please take this information important,never you neglet it because you will still come here to testify.I have traveled to some other countries and i can tell you that living abroad is longer as it is before.

Experience is different from each other...You came in through a company and others came in on their own to search for jobs and some find their fortune and others did not. People's destiny differs. Pls let's not discourage anyone from travelling. It's better we let them know what to expect when they come. so that if they can cope,then let them go ahead and process their visa. Am based in Qatar, The good thing is our certificate is recognised here. Once u first get here, as long as you have your certificate...you can start with a small job first and start gathering experience and before you know it , u already have 1year GCC experience and your salary will shoot up. and you will start getting offers from other companies. Some people make it big here and other still manage a small pay Jobs for years. It all depends on your head and destiny. We should just know that every thing that happens to anyone per time in Life gives experience.Experience is not something you can buy from the market.So if anyone feels convinced on your inside to travel for work purpose and you can afford it, then go ahead. I will stop here for now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
surecan: let me advice and to agree with dubai4eva,i am a practicing doctor in the Middle east country,his advice here is more than the truth but one thing with our people is that when they hear that name abroad,they don't do further investigation before going.As a Nigerian outside medical field,what type of job do you think that you will do in the middle east apart from dubai that you can do administrative work.Other places as a Nigerian you can only work in the construction companies which is better to drive okada in Nigeria than to do it here.Most people doing it here lives in a room of about 4 or more,what type of work do you want to do without arabic language and even if you want to learn it who will teach you,going to arabic school is very expensive and transport is nothing to talk about,my brothers here no be western world where you can see a cleaner collecting like 1200 euro which is about 230k naira,in my place of work,cleaners receive less than 50k with accommodation that look like where mad people are living in Nigeria,outside dubai,i dont encourage some body to go any other middle east countries say he want search for job because those guys no even get respect for you and your country.Indians,bangla,nepal,parki,afghan, are there to do it with small money.Now they work for 10 hours in a day,then if you get in the construction company,you may get up to 70 to 80k and you work not less than 10hrs every day only on friday that you may work like 7hours,and your job is outdoor,sun here no be that of sokoto,please google and see the temperature that you are going to face,you cant save any thing and people at home will use calculator to tell you that your salary may not be less than 5k dollars hoping that u can send to them at east 2k dollars every month and when you failed to do this,you become an enemy to all,no matter that i am a professional,it has not been easy because the life here is quite unbearable and i am living soon,my own case is far better bc i secure job bf coming,i did not pay for any thing,flight,accommodation,health insurance,flight ticket for my family etc,so i dont encourage any one to go unless you get an offer and look at the conditions if you like then you can accept it and the company will bear the whole cost.Please take this information important,never you neglet it because you will still come here to testify.I have traveled to some other countries and i can tell you that living abroad is longer as it is before.

Anyway, first of all...let me say your advice is helpful because I have been thinking of travelling Abroad because of this reasons since last year April. In other news, I am NOT going Abroad to work...am only going there to study and it is even a short term programm in which I will leave their within 2months. What about my case?

And again, your advice is helpful BUT very discouraging to some people so I advice they go there and try their luck...

What about my own case? Am going for short term course... Thank You!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by surecan: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
some people in abroad are not sincere,they will not tell you the truth until you find yourself there,i must state here simple,whether you like or not,how can some body spend almost 600k just to go and suffer to get experience,pls use this money to do another important thing,dont just go and be sleeping 5 in a room just to get experience.This people are very stingy,any job you earn big amount is 1 in a 100
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by surecan: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
IamJerry:

Anyway, first of all...let me say your advice is helpful because I have been thinking of travelling Abroad because of this reasons since last year April. In other news, I am NOT going Abroad to work...am only going there to study and it is even a short term programm in which I will leave their within 2months. What about my case?

And again, your advice is helpful BUT very discouraging to some people so I advice they go there and try their luck...

What about my own case? Am going for short term course... Thank You!

If you want to go there for short course,is left for you and what you want to do with the qualificate,i dont see middle east as a place of academic excellence and i will choose dubai for you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by surecan: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
rollyfemi,tell me the types of jobs that Nigerians are doing there apart from those in the medical or some Nigerians in the IT Or engineers whose came from the western countries.i have a friend their,he resigned from his good job in Nigeria thinking that the place is heaven,till now he is still battling,he suppose done live the country but he is ashamed of coming back,I do send money to him brother,he is regretting it totally,if you have certificate from Nigeria better apply through online but if you are not a graduate u can go and be doing 50k job and be sleeping may b 7 in a room
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by idogesimeo: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
surecan: rollyfemi,tell me the types of jobs that Nigerians are doing there apart from those in the medical or some Nigerians in the IT Or engineers whose came from the western countries.i have a friend their,he resigned from his good job in Nigeria thinking that the place is heaven,till now he is still battling,he suppose done live the country but he is ashamed of coming back,I do send money to him brother,he is regretting it totally,if you have certificate from Nigeria better apply through online but if you are not a graduate u can go and be doing 50k job and be sleeping may b 7 in a room

@surecan]rollyfemi. my brother thanks for the info. it serve as a hint for those migrant intending mind. but know this, that destiny is not the same. even the so call big economy country like canada, usa, japan and china many Nigerians are there suffering. i know of a guy in uk his family send money to him for up keep. i know a guy who went to Malaysia early last year. he is in Nigeria now worth 40 million naira. you agree with me that it is acclaim that there is no work for Nigeria in that country. please don't discourage any body because you never can tell who will make it out there. just give useful info. shekena

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
idogesimeo:

@surecan]rollyfemi. my brother thanks for the info. it serve as a hint for those migrant intending mind. but know this, that destiny is not the same. even the so call big economy country like canada, usa, japan and china many Nigerians are there suffering. i know of a guy in uk his family send money to him for up keep. i know a guy who went to Malaysia early last year. he is in Nigeria now worth 40 million naira. you agree with me that it is acclaim that there is no work for Nigeria in that country. please don't discourage any body because you never can tell who will make it out there. just give useful info. shekena

Do you mind telling us what he did in Malaysia within a year to have made 40 million?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
justwise:

Do you mind telling us what he did in Malaysia within a year to have made 40 million?

Bro, for all we care, he made his money. That is what we call destiny..and you can never calculate life like mathematics.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
nusad:

Bro, for all we care, he made his money. That is what we call destiny..and you can never calculate life like mathematics.

I care to know how he made 40 million in Malaysia legitimately within a year.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by surecan: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
I that taught this particular thread is for responsible people who wish to travel to upgrade in life,i dont know that you guys are here to seek for a shortcut to make millions inside your rooms,me have closed,if what i stated here is good,pls take it or you go and try,no one is forcing you to accept my advice,middle east making 40million hmmmmmmm,some people never know what is beheading.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
justwise:

I care to know how he made 40 million in Malaysia legitimately within a year.

Malaysia is known to be home of illegal internet activities but there are some people making it real
big there legally. Got someone running a club there and another into music. but the issue of 40mil in
a year.... dunno oooo smiley

Sheyi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by surecan: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=idogesimeo]

@surecan]rollyfemi. my brother thanks for the info. it serve as a hint for those migrant intending mind. but know this, that destiny is not the same. even the so call big economy country like canada, usa, japan and china many Nigerians are there suffering. i know of a guy in uk his family send money to him for up keep. i know a guy who went to Malaysia early last year. he is in Nigeria now worth 40 million naira. you agree with me that it is acclaim that there is no work for Nigeria in that country. please don't discourage any body because you never can tell who will make it out there.just give useful info. shekena

dont mind me,pls enter qatar airline fast fast
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by idogesimeo: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
justwise:

@justwise: sincerely speaking i don't know. you will agree with me that many Nigerians are not always how you made your money. but i believe with faith in God less than a year you can even make more than that. remember is a God of possibilities. i contributed because i like saying things as they appear pessimistic and optimism always affect decision - action - habit all these sum up to your status in life. shekena
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
idogesimeo:

@justwise: sincerely speaking i don't know. you will agree with me that many Nigerians are not always how you made your money. but i believe with faith in God less than a year you can even make more than that. remember is a God of possibilities. i contributed because i like saying things as they appear pessimistic and optimism always affect decision - action - habit all these sum up to your status in life. shekena

God is not a magician, you can't leave Nigeria this year with visiting visa or student visa to a place like Malaysia then next year you are back with 40 million. Lets stop making God look like a drug dealer.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.