Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663195 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
@Dr.Dre...........why did you refer to protocols certifications as ""End of Discussion"", just curious to know. He does have an intimidating Cv, l wish he has a trusted family member in Qatar to assist him sponsor his visa applications or at best he can start applying from Nigeria, any company seeing his profile might be interested in bringing him over, again, due to the wicked activities of agents, l will not advise he goes through a third party he doesn't know too well considering the havoc some of this agents/thieves have caused to people........both in Qatar and the UAE......

Dr. Dre:

shocked End of discussion grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
finecheek: @: @ogakpatakpata&justi4jesu, tanks a bunch! For d sites n interview addy will definately b dir. Plz ause wat are the chances of good job opppppppurtunity in abudhabi? Heard its beta there than dubai town is it true?
It is said that Abu dhabi is better paid than dubai cos AD is more expensive than dubai in terms of living and social life, and there is no metro. So things are a bit expensive that's why.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
@finecheek......................l received your PM in my inbox; l guess you are not aware of the recent happenings in the forum, l have been the subject of attack by wicked agents, thieves and hackers who come here with different id's and pretend to be contributors, and the recent been the false accusation against me and the moderator of this thread, in-view of that l had to take some drastic security measures, l no longer respond nor reply to emails from this forum, l guess you are not aware, if you have anything bothering your mind, give me a call, my contact is on my signature profile, l also know from your post that you are already in Dubai, l am sorry l have to reply you openly , l hope you understand............enjoy your weekend!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @finecheek......................l received your PM in my inbox; l guess you are not aware of the recent happenings in the forum, l have been a subject of attack by wicked agents, thieves and hackers who come here with different id's and pretend to be contributors, and the recent been the false accusation against me and the moderator of this thread, in-view of that l had to take some drastic security measures, l no longer respond nor reply to emails from this forum, l guess you are not aware, if you have anything bothering your mind, give me a call, my contact is on my signature profile, l also know from your post that you are already in Dubai, l am sorry l have to reply you openly , l hope you understand............enjoy your

Ok didn't know about that so sorry! I will give you a call then. I have something bothering me.
weekend!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
Okay.............

[quote author=finecheek][/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Bube43(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
@-ogakpatakpata, i really apprec ur response thks vry much bt i ve forklift certificate nd license cos i did forklift training program in Ghana tema, so do i need to do an other training in dubai also.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
@Bube43....................Not really,let me call it a kind of up-grading, just like if you have a drivers license from Nigeria, you will have to undergo a test both in-class and on the road and you must pass all the test to qualify for the UAE drivers license. They do have forklift license and trainings here in Dubai, and for you to work here as a crane or forklift operator, you will need some kind of certifications to fit/comply with the UAE regulations. GO online and search for the procedures/certifications and requirements for forklift license in the UAE, although, it doesnt mean you wont be able to work, any organisation employing you, will employ you as a helper or what you call an assistant to a UAE licensed forklift operator, pending when you get Licensed to fully operate the forklift.........hope you get my drift?........

Bube43: @-ogakpatakpata, i really apprec ur response thks vry much bt i ve forklift certificate nd license cos i did forklift training program in Ghana tema, so do i need to do an other training in dubai also.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
He has what it takes to really do well here. The certifications he listed are what people get here and start registering for. So if he can defend them well, the sky is the limit to what he can achieve here. I'm sure he didn't wake up and just invest in those trainings. He must have someone in that line of work or he's doing something related to safety as a whole.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thank you Dr DRE and OGAKPATAKPATA. I respect u guys alot and other members too. actually, i run my haulage biz here in apapa after working for some time. i attended a seminar where the white man so much emphasised on safety so i decided to take it up since i have all the time to do so. i started with NEBOSH IGC then the lead auditor courses and others which i have passed but still waiting for the certificates to come. i was just writing any safety exam + trainings that i hear or read online. but now, i am interested in working again since Biz is on a slow speed.
i have read this thread from page 1 to 128 and i will start making plans to try Dubia first by next yr after ''season's'' biz and some exams i had already registred for. Thank you all and should anyone needs NEBOSH study materials, i can provide soft copy including several past questions. if that is allowed by my well respected mentors.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
@ Protocol
U are so fortunate to have come in contact with the white man. It's a very good thing u are already exposed to all those trainings and certifications. The rig safety one especially would make u very attractive to potential employers in the oil & gas sector here. As for the materials, let me be the first on ur list when u want to start giving them out. I'm in that line of work myself. All the best
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
@ Dr Dre, thank you Master! the material is a very mighty one. where do i send it to? is it ok to drop emails here? because of scammers? just give me an address and is there!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by pj3400(m): 1:20am On Sep 16, 2013
protocol: @ Dr Dre, thank you Master! the material is a very mighty one. where do i send it to? is it ok to drop emails here? because of scammers? just give me an address and is there!

Pls if u can send it to me, then I will be so Ђα̲̅ppƔ to receive it. I mean all the materials you have on all the training. Adeneyeadepoju@yahoo.com is the mail plssssss.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:35am On Sep 16, 2013
protocol: @ Dr Dre, thank you Master! the material is a very mighty one. where do i send it to? is it ok to drop emails here? because of scammers? just give me an address and is there!
I no be master pls o. I'm just a small boy in the desert. That said, I won't be able to drop my email address here cos of recent happenings here. I'd P.M u through Nairaland though. While u are reading this line, my message would have gotten to ur mail. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 16, 2013
@protocol.......................thanks for your kind comments and goodwill to the house; much appreciated, expecting your arrival in the emirates next year cheesy cheesy

protocol: Thank you Dr DRE and OGAKPATAKPATA. I respect u guys alot and other members too. actually, i run my haulage biz here in apapa after working for some time. i attended a seminar where the white man so much emphasised on safety so i decided to take it up since i have all the time to do so. i started with NEBOSH IGC then the lead auditor courses and others which i have passed but still waiting for the certificates to come. i was just writing any safety exam + trainings that i hear or read online. but now, i am interested in working again since Biz is on a slow speed.
i have read this thread from page 1 to 128 and i will start making plans to try Dubia first by next yr after ''season's'' biz and some exams i had already registred for. Thank you all and should anyone needs NEBOSH study materials, i can provide soft copy including several past questions. if that is allowed by my well respected mentors.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2013
protocol: Thank you Dr DRE and OGAKPATAKPATA. I respect u guys alot and other members too. actually, i run my haulage biz here in apapa after working for some time. i attended a seminar where the white man so much emphasised on safety so i decided to take it up since i have all the time to do so. i started with NEBOSH IGC then the lead auditor courses and others which i have passed but still waiting for the certificates to come. i was just writing any safety exam + trainings that i hear or read online. but now, i am interested in working again since Biz is on a slow speed.

@Protocol...pls am also interested. You can PM the certification courses materials cos am on it already. My greetings to the entire Palace and board members....have blessed new week. It's well!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2013
@ll......................The scam artist is at it again, he is now in another thread placing advert for jobs. he is the same person with multiple id's..he is emirateprince=tricialarry=yankeemaster=mysticalman=tosinlola=dubai4eva................please avoid him the way you will avoid the devil, he is a scammer,con-artist and guyman from hell, he has caused pain and sorrow to innocent travellers in the Qatar/Dubai thread, several people have cried to this house for the various sums of money he has collected from them and also issued them fake UAE EMPLOYMENT VISA,He has been banned from this thread,so if you see his advert anywhere else......avoid him . Below is the advert he place in another thread with a Nigerian number...

Career / Vacancy!!! Just Give It A Try by dubai4eva: 7:53pm On Sep 15
Recruitment is currently going on in dubai position available are for customer service and craftmen job offer includes transportation and accomodation in dubai c for details pls is not a scam. Limited offer
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ll......................The scam artist is at it again, he is now in another thread placing advert for jobs. he is the same person with multiple id's..he is emirateprince=tricialarry=yankeemaster=mysticalman=tosinlola=dubai4eva................please avoid him the way you will avoid the devil, he is a scammer,con-artist and guyman from hell, he has cause pain and sorrow to innocent travllers in the Qatar/Dubai thread.He has been banned from this thread,so if you see his advert anywhere else......avoid him . Below is the advert he place in another thread with a Nigerian number...

Recruitment is currently going on in dubai position available are for customer service and craftmen job offer includes transportation and accomodation in dubai call for details pls is not a scam. Limited offer
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
people have been warned so they better not fall victim for him..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2013
@justi4jesu...........exactly, l wonder why he wont desist from this evil path, he doesn't know that he is sowing generational seeds that will consume him, so anywhere we see his post, please we should bring it here so that innocent travellers will not fall for his scams, he operate more on the Dubai/Qatar thread.

justi4jesu:
people have been warned so they better not fall victim for him..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2013
naijamedrep:

@Protocol...pls am also interested. You can PM the certification courses materials cos am on it already. My greetings to the entire Palace and board members....have blessed new week. It's well!

well, send me a PM then is all urs. if u were the one who sent me a pm using an email that has ng at the end. the material i sent to you kept bouncing back.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ll......................The scam artist is at it again, he is now in another thread placing advert for jobs. he is the same person with multiple id's..he is emirateprince=tricialarry=yankeemaster=mysticalman=tosinlola=dubai4eva................please avoid him the way you will avoid the devil, he is a scammer,con-artist and guyman from hell, he has caused pain and sorrow to innocent travellers in the Qatar/Dubai thread, several people have cried to this house for the various sums of money he has collected from them and also issued them fake UAE EMPLOYMENT VISA,He has been banned from this thread,so if you see his advert anywhere else......avoid him . Below is the advert he place in another thread with a Nigerian number...

Recruitment is currently going on in dubai position available are for customer service and craftmen job offer includes transportation and accomodation in dubai c for details pls is not a scam. Limited offer
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

I have contacted the mod of that section about his activities.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Adetayomi: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2013
protocol:

well, send me a PM then is all urs. if u were the one who sent me a pm using an email that has ng at the end. the material i sent to you kept bouncing back.

@Protocol please am interested in those material too will send pm to you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2013
Okay........thanks.

justwise:

I have contacted the mod of that section about his activities.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2013
Godheals: Greetings to you all in this thrend,I av been following this treand for long now have witness various battles in this trend but if I may ask
@ogakpatakpata I have read this trend from page one no prove of what dubai4ever has done pls can you present evidence to your fact so that we all can clearly see it,because when one is blackmailed @ d court of law evidence is needed don't do it for fame!

@ justwise weldone but I read tru when one tosin lola blackmailed ogakpatakpata without evidence and was banned fron the trend same justice should be applied to all contributors no profencial treatment and trust on anyone that is why you are a moderator of the house.

tosinlola is emirateprince=tricialarry=yankeemaster=mysticalman=dubai4eva
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2013
Godheals: @ ogakpatakpata still waiting for the evidence to back up your claim that he is a fraudster,I knw this is a faceless forum and anybody can cook up a story against anyone here for his or her own selfish interest so pls evidence of scam should be presented as fact to help others

If you have been following this thread as you claimed then you shouldn't be asking these questions, you should know those IDs and activities associated with it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2013
@Godheals..............check and scan one of our forumites profile called ""dapelua"", you will see his dealings with dubai4eva alias tricialarry, scan also the profile of oneshowguy, you will see what he said about dubai4eva..........l got no time to join issues with you, we have been able to sanitise this thread, not for self-glorification but to help innocent travellers from been victims to wicked souls like dubai4eva, l got no apology to you or dubai4eva, except you are fronting for him, most forumites on this thread has heard and read about all the havoc dubai4eva has done to so many people on this thread, some of the post have been hidden.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2013
Godheals: As a Barister by profession,I think justwise and the rest of the contributors of this trend some people are not being fair in this trend it looks like there is is a FACTION or GROUP of people against this dubai4eva,cos this foroum is a public forum so I still states that justice and fairness should be uphold: EXCUSIATUM CUSENDUM :keep modalities in place!

'Barrister' Godheals don't derail this thread with your rants, if you felt that we wrongly accused him then see you in court. I'm not going to allow you to derail this thread, i promise you that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2013
@ogapatapata tank u for d advise u gave me. Plz kip me informed on job openings. Tank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.