Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663215 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2013
@finecheek..................okay; l am currently speaking with some few contacts l have in the UAE;keep in touch, as soon as l get a positive green light from them, l will let you know, don't be discouraged, enjoy your day.....
finecheek: @ogapatapata tank u for d advise u gave me. Plz kip me informed on job openings. Tank u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2013
Godheals: @ justwise I am not against you or anybody in this trend,I am viewing my own side of the story from a more professional angle that is what I am doin

Don't even start fooling yourself, i wasn't born yesterday, you can be against me, that i got no problem with, but with time i will review your true identity.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2013
protocol:

well, send me a PM then is all urs. if u were the one who sent me a pm using an email that has ng at the end. the material i sent to you kept bouncing back.

@protocol I ve just sent you PM
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2013
@Godheals or watin b ur name.....r u working for dubai4eva ni.....dont u hear dat is a frudster i post d conversation of me nd him on bbm..and i scan d copy and d fake employement letter he sent to me as a prof and i drop it here and one woman drop his pone no site dat day dat i shld call her, immediatly i call her she told me dat dem just release d guy frm police station dat day dat d guy dupe her abt 500k...so wot r u trying to tell us here...u better get out 4rm dis thread devil pple and useless pple..ogapatapata continue ur work joor jod we reward u jaree...plz an work @ dubai plz let me knw jooor
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2013
@dapelua...............................Thank you so much; if this is the only word l hear this year, l am the most fulfilled man.

dapelua: @Godheals or watin b ur name.....r u working for dubai4eva ni.....dont u hear dat is a frudster i post d conversation of me nd him on bbm..and i scan d copy and d fake employement letter he sent to me as a prof and i drop it here and one woman drop his pone no site dat day dat i shld call her, immediatly i call her she told me dat dem just release d guy frm police station dat day dat d guy dupe her abt 500k...so wot r u trying to tell us here...u better get out 4rm dis thread devil pple and useless pple..ogapatapata continue ur work joor jod we reward u jaree...plz an work @ dubai plz let me knw jooor
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2013
Good morning everyone in this Royal Palace.
My people in Emirates Palace, is it true that Techno Android phones don't work in the Emirates?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2013
Godheals: Greetings to you all in this thrend,I av been following this treand for long now have witness various battles in this trend but if I may ask
@ogakpatakpata I have read this trend from page one no prove of what dubai4ever has done pls can you present evidence to your fact so that we all can clearly see it,because when one is blackmailed @ d court of law evidence is needed don't do it for fame!

@ justwise weldone but I read tru when one tosin lola blackmailed ogakpatakpata without evidence and was banned fron the trend same justice should be applied to all contributors no profencial treatment and trust on anyone that is why you are a moderator of the house.

@Godkheals i don't think i will keep quiet and see you talking trash. That so called ""emirate prince"", ""dubai4ever"" or whatever almost duped me disregarding my present situation and recent encounters with scam,fake agents. That guy must be heartless and devilish for trying to loot innocent citizens. If not for the help of the good hearted and God sent people of this great palace/thread, i was almost close to my grave. He refuse when i told him to come to benin and collect the money. There is nothing one acquire in a fraudulent way that ever last. I guess you are his spokesman, tell him that God still cares for him but if he fail to return. The rout of God awaits him, Psalm 73 tells you what happens to the un-godly and those who acquire wealth in illegitimately!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2013
Godheals: Greetings to you all in this thrend,I av been following this treand for long now have witness various battles in this trend but if I may ask
I have read this trend from page one no prove of what dubai4ever has done pls can you present evidence to your fact so that we all can clearly see it,because when one is blackmailed @ d court of law evidence is needed don't do it for fame!

A barrister indeed yet you can't construct a good sentence. I don't know why they are debating with you.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2013
@naijamedrep...........................l am glad; you where indeed lucky, l am not really bothered about dubai4eva alias emirate prince, he has sent me threatening emails, hacked into my account to mail other forumites, to the extent l had to come out openly to tell everyone not to respond to emails purportedly emanating from me and for that reason , l stopped receiving emails from this forum, the last been the thread he opened against me and the moderator of this thread, l am not deterred, as long as am alive and still have the grace to continue in this forum, l will never allow tosinlola=tricialarry=emirateprince=mysticalman=yankeemaster and alias dubai4eva operate on this thread, l will continue to expose him so that innocent travellers will be careful of his poisons and venoms........eventually he will be consumed by his poisons......

naijamedrep:

@Godkheals i don't think i will keep quiet and see you talking trash. That so called ""emirate prince"", ""dubai4ever"" or whatever almost duped me disregarding my present situation and recent encounters with scam,fake agents. That guy must be heartless and devilish for trying to loot innocent citizens. If not for the help of the good hearted and God sent people of this great palace/thread, i was almost close to my grave. He refuse when i told him to come to benin and collect the money. There is nothing one acquire in a fraudulent way that ever last. I guess you are his spokesman, tell him that God still cares for him but if he fail to return. The rout of God awaits him, Psalm 73 tells you what happens to the un-godly and those who acquire wealth in illegitimately!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2013
Godheals: I know soonest I will be grouped as a fraudster or nicknamed grin

Show youself if you are genuine....I am sure you are still the same criminal.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2013
@Godheals

...for the last time..do not derail this thread
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2013
Smh... Here we go again. >sad sad undecided embarassed lipsrsealed cry >sad
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Good morning everyone in this Royal Palace.
My people in Emirates Palace, is it true that Techno Android phones don't work in the Emirates?
Please someone should answer this question.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2013
@optimisticgondy................................Android phones work in the UAE;but not too sure if the "techno brands" work here.

Optimisticgondy: Please someone should answer this question.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2013
@Godheals you just came from nowhere with arguements about dubai4eva, where were u all these while the heat was on, I won't even be surprised if you are the same imposter bearing Godheals, you can clearly read the handwritting on the wall and evidences from people on the thread, so why coming up with irrelevant questions trying to derail the thread with ur client(dubaieva) that u are pleading not guilty for?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Good morning everyone in this Royal Palace.
Yes it works.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Alayubi: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
@protocol, av sent u a pm. I also need d soft copy, thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pls Igwe and and the palace members, i applied for so many jobs via dubizzle.com. I ve just a reply but don't know if am permitted to post it here as the position is for ladies and not men. ""Food Sampling"". Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.