Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663239 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
naijamedrep: Pls Igwe and and the palace members, i applied for so many jobs via dubizzle.com. I ve just a reply but don't know if am permitted to post it here as the position is for ladies and not men. ""Food Sampling"". Thanks
You can post it so people can see and benefit from it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godheals: Sorry my typo error @ work now busy with some client grin
If you say so, but sorry to say that there will be no clarification whateva for you about dubai4eva, he has been tamed and dats it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
justi4jesu:
You can post it so people can see and benefit from it.

Hey, please send me your 4 pictures wil following details
Required good, experienced female promoter for food sampling.. location: Dubai/sharjah/ajman/RAk/abu dhabi/alain in hyper markets. Girls with good communication, pleasing personality, very active and confident with sales skill.
Starting from 27th sep 2013
Time : 6 to 10
day: thursday/friday for 2 month.
Pay : 30 per hour
without PICTURES(4 good pics) CV will be not accepted.
Send at: summaiyaather@live.com.
No more questions please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Dubizzle.com - A new lead for FOOD SAMPLING PROMOTION FOR ASAIN OR ARABIC
To: summaiyaather@live.com
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 00:17:22 +0000

regarding FOOD SAMPLING PROMOTION FOR ASAIN OR ARABIC (http://tnydu.biz/Dzdj0K)

----------
To delete this item and stop receiving these messages go to this url
http://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/marketingpr/9469458/delete/
SCAM WARNING: If a buyer asks you to ship the item in return for a bank transfer, it is almost certainly a fraud.
We strongly advise you NOT to give out your bank account details to buyers under ANY circumstance.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
@justi4jesu.................please do not waste your precious time responding to him again, l salute your courage in this forum; l am sure the whole house is smart enough to decode the truth from all that has been said since morning; we have done a wonderful work on this thread, so we shall not allow funny characters led by dubai4eva with his many aliases and accomplices to keep coming here with multiple id's to cheat,con and swindle innocent travellers; l am sure the moderators are watching and will address this issue for the good of the whole house, once again, thanks justi4jesu...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @justi4jesu.................please do not waist your precious time responding to him again, l salute your courage in this forum; l am sure the whole house is smart enough to decode the truth from all that has been said since morning; we have done a wonderful work on this thread, so we shall not allow funny characters led by dubai4eva with his many aliases and accomplices to keep coming here with multiple id's to cheat,con and swindle innocent travellers; l am sure the moderators are watching and will address this issue for the good of the whole house, once again, thanks justi4jesu...
@ogakpata2 yea I understand, since he was still insisting on getting proves from his dreams, I am telling him straight to his face that he wouldn't get any. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ayesa: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pls protocol i need the material on ma mail Andymurray2010@gmail.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ all plz I nid to know of any job opening in either dubai or abudhabi. Ppplz helpp a sister.tank u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by pj3400(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2013
I quoted protocol message here and supply him with my email address just to request for the materials and he did as if he never saw it and refused to say something as regard my request and yet, he still posted so many times after that.

When you believe some people are more important than others and you use to answer some ppl and failed to answer others then reality will hit you soon.

Its well.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2013
@pj3400..........be patient with him, probably he didn't see your message.

@Protocol............please help a brother in need, he also need those safety materials to get prepared for his trip, on behalf of this kingdom, please send it to him.......thanks for your kind gesture.......

pj3400: I quoted protocol message here and supply him with my email address just to request for the materials and he did as if he never saw it and refused to say something as regard my request and yet, he still posted so many times after that.

When you believe some people are more important than others and you use to answer some ppl and failed to answer others then reality will hit you soon.

Its well.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Bube43(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2013
My good of nairaland, which acct cn one open here in nigerian that work in dubai, lik i ve kaka which acct we i open 4 myboy 2 they but the money 4me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Any account that has the mastercard logo can work both in Nigeria and the UAE,but, you must have it at the back of your mind that when withdrawing from such accounts/ATM machine here in the UAE, it attracts huge charges that is why some people dont like to pay money into their account in Nigeria and withdraw it here,but, we have different finance houses here in the UAE that are registered by the government, once you pay money here into their account, they have a representative in Lagos that does the transfer for you to any account in Nigeria, l know too well, because l have done series of money transfers without any problem from the UAE to Nigeria.l hope this answers your questions?.........

Bube43: My good of nairaland, which acct cn one open here in nigerian that work in dubai, lik i ve kaka which acct we i open 4 myboy 2 they but the money 4me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2013
pj3400: I quoted protocol message here and supply him with my email address just to request for the materials and he did as if he never saw it and refused to say something as regard my request and yet, he still posted so many times after that.

Its well.

Ha! Oga PJ, calm down please. Don't be angry about that. At least, give him the benefit of doubt before insinuating all these things u mentioned. What makes u think u are the only one waiting to receive the materials from him? Just be patient. Let him give u his reasons for the delay. Asides that, u never can tell who else might be reading here and in possession of tons of materials so don't go 'guns blazing' cos of the slight delay in having ur request granted smiley wink

@ Bube
Most atm cards from Nigerian banks will work but the charges are killing as Ogakpatakpata mentioned. Let me give u an example. On every 400k - 500k naira, u will lose around 27k - 32k naira to bank charges. So there's nothing like having ur cash from Nigeria and if that's nor possible, try and find someone who wants to wire cash home and swap currencies. Hope u get my drift. All the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bube43: My good of nairaland, which acct cn one open here in nigerian that work in dubai, lik i ve kaka which acct we i open 4 myboy 2 they but the money 4me
Carry ur cash to be on the safe side so u won't get stranded with ATM withdrawal charges wahala.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ justi4jesu................l know you posted some job sites before on this thread, but , l have forgotten the page, l know it is somewhere in the thread, l also did, same with other members; please if you still have those job sites or new ones, please re- post them again so that some of our forumites in Dubai can see them and apply for jobs. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ justi4jesu................l know you posted some job sites before on this thread, but , l have forgotten the page, l know it is somewhere in the thread, l also did, same with other members; please if you still have those job sites or new ones, please re- post them again so that some of our forumites in Dubai can see them and apply for jobs. Thanks
Sure I will type them out asap when am settled.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2013

Its well.

Drop me another email address. i had alrdy sent the materials to not less than 33 members and still counting. some of the mails kept bouncing back. drop me another email because yours could be among the ones that bounced back.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
protocol:

Drop me another email address. i had alrdy sent the materials to not less than 33 members and still counting. some of the mails kept bouncing back. drop me another email because yours could be among the ones that bounced back.

@protocol....even me, i sent you PM since yesterday but still ve not recieved it....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2013

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fredtee(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
I would alos love to have the safety courses material. You can send to: fredcov@yahoo.com. Thanks.
protocol:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ayoolanairaland: 1:46am On Sep 18, 2013
:@protocol I will also like d soft copies my email simeonayoola@yahoo.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2013
No job yet ooooo......my eyes don see for this dubai....I smell scam scam scam everywhere.....fellow nigerians scaming each other....God my life is in ur hands
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2013
Yinkagbo: No job yet ooooo......my eyes don see for this dubai....I smell scam scam scam everywhere.....fellow nigerians scaming each other....God my life is in ur hands
That is what is happening here so just be careful and be prayerful to be favoured. it is well
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2013
Aluminium Estimators, UAE - Walk in Interview

Job Title: Aluminium Estimators
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Alumco LLC
Date of posting: 18/09/2013
Requirements:
Candidates should have 3 years work experience in their relevant field with suitable educational qualifications.
Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-interview on 21st September 2013 (Saturday), between 1000hrs and 1300 hrs.
At ALUMCO LLC, DIP, Dubai, alongwith their CV, passport copy and latest photo (with white background).
Candidates may approach The HR Dept. on Tel.: 04-8851415, Ext.: 141/117 or
Email: hr@alumco.ae for any further queries
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Etinosajay(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2013
@justi4jesu @ogakpatakpata @house

What are the chances of a female first time traveller in search of work in Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2013
@Etinosajay............There are chances for you as long as you network very well+ put your ears down for walk-ins-interviews+submit your CV's to as many job sites you can+ be ready to pay to secure some jobs,although, it is illegal,but, it is happening big time, most companies are not really willing to spend their money to sponsor employment visa's for Nigerians due to the havoc and bad experiences they had with some few Nigerians+ pray to whatever you believe in..................goodluck..

Etinosajay: @justi4jesu @ogakpatakpata @house

What are the chances of a female first time traveller in search of work in Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2013
@Yinkagbo......................that is what is happening in the UAE , l am glad you are witnessing it first hand, just be careful and use your instinct/perception to thread wisely....., there are jobs in the UAE,BUT, THE BIG QUESTION is who do you trust?.............The Indians who seem to call the shot here in the UAE are not helping matters, their second name is corruption, they see and know the desperation of migrants and they capitalise on it to demand for bribes knowing fully well that you got maximum 60days to search for jobs or you depart to your country or be ready for the consequences as an illegal....

Yinkagbo: No job yet ooooo......my eyes don see for this dubai....I smell scam scam scam everywhere.....fellow nigerians scaming each other....God my life is in ur hands
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2013
Etinosajay: @justi4jesu @ogakpatakpata @house

I can't really say what the future holds for anyone, if you don't come and experience it you wouldn't know how it goes. Everyone has different paths in life and future expectations. You could come into the Uae today and be employed tomorrow, another individual can come with 2months visa and leave without a job. It all depends on God's plan for you. So you can decide to give it a try and see.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Etinosajay............There are chances for you as long as you network very well+ put your ears down for walk-ins-interviews+submit your CV's to as many job sites you can+ be ready to pay to secure some jobs,although, it is illegal,but, it is happening big time, most companies are not really willing to spend their money to sponsor employment visa's for Nigerians due to the havoc and bad experiences they had with some few Nigerians+ pray to whatever you believe in..................goodluck..

hmmmmm, dis sounds scary sad
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2013
@peaceheartt....................Don't be scared; all that l have submitted here + justi4jesu and several other contributors in Dubai is nothing but the whole truth, l met several guys in Dubai and many of them told me shocking and sad stories that l will not like to reveal here, many where deceived by wicked, heartless and satanic agents and that is why you can see why some of this agent are angry with me and some of them have threatened me several times with wicked emails to my inbox and some have come openly here in this forum to accuse,dent and cause problems here, they are not happy with the truth coming out daily from this forum. The truth is the only thing that can make anybody make up his/her mind if actually he wants to come to the middle East, finally , remember we all have different stars and destinies + THE GOD FACTOR, so don't let what you read or hear about Dubai or Qatar discourage you. ""PRAY, PREPARE AND BE LED BY WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN"".

peaceheartt:

hmmmmm, dis sounds scary sad
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @peaceheartt....................Don't be scared; all that l have submitted here + justi4jesu and several other contributors in Dubai is nothing but the whole truth, l met several guys in Dubai and many of them told me shocking and sad stories that l will not like to reveal here, many where deceived by wicked, heartless and satanic agents and that is why you can see why some of this agent are angry with me and some of them have threatened me several times with wicked emails to my inbox and some have come openly here in this forum to accuse,dent and cause problems here, they are not happy with the truth coming out daily from this forum. The truth is the only thing that can make anybody make up his/her mind if actually he wants to come to the middle East, finally , remember we all have different stars and destinies + THE GOD FACTOR, so don't let what you read or hear about Dubai or Qatar discourage you. ""PRAY, PREPARE AND BE LED BY WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN"".

Yea, you right sir, the God factor you've always emphasized, is practically the most important in all this.

thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.