Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (662691 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Fortsucc(f): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please,how much is the cost of flight to Boston?thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 3:24am On Sep 29, 2013
Fortsucc: Please,how much is the cost of flight to Boston?thanks.
na #75 now
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin

emamos: na #75 now
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Fortsucc(f): 5:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Fortsucc(f): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2013
emamos: na #75 now
Please where can I book for it? Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2013
Hello all the forumites, igwe and all I greet u.sorry I have been away but thank God I have been able to secure a job here in Qatar. The nigerian ambassador here announced the stoppage of issuing fresh nigerian visas becos some of our brothers here have become a nuissance to the country.right nw,some nigerians are wanted for murder.Please and please,dnt let any agent deceive you that Qatar is a paradise.there are jobs here but you have to pray to God and find a sincere agent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2013
@kaliphate........congrats; no wonder l haven't heard from you since you arrived Qatar.Wishing you all the best. cheers!!

kaliphate: Hello all the forumites, igwe and all I greet u.sorry I have been away but thank God I have been able to secure a job here in Qatar. The nigerian ambassador here announced the stoppage of issuing fresh nigerian visas becos some of our brothers here have become a nuissance to the country.right nw,some nigerians are wanted for murder.Please and please,dnt let any agent deceive you that Qatar is a paradise.there are jobs here but you have to pray to God and find a sincere agent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2013
Fortsucc: Please where can I book for it? Thanks.
bookseller shop,ojodu Lagos. @kaliphate glory b 2 Almighty God,wis u more blesin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2013
@goodtalk and other forumites.

l have listened to various submissions on the Qatar issue,personally l have friends in Qatar in senior management positions who went there directly from Nigeria, but, the truth must be told here, care, caution and wisdom has to prevail here. l have received several calls from different people who want me to recommend people for them in Qatar to assist them with the 5yr work visa, my position is this:

1. The moderators are not comfortable when it comes to visa issue and the fact that money has to be paid to a third party, l kind of lean towards there position because of the havoc that has been perpetuated by so many agents, l also know that the moderators are not against anybody travelling to anywhere in the world as long as the forum will not be used as a means/tool to defraud anybody, that is why we have the forum to gather relevant informations in the first place.

2. Qatar is not a do it yourself (DIY), we all know that

3. In the past several companies where desperate to come and recruit from Nigeria directly, but, it is no longer so as they have a pool of migrants to choose from in Doha.

4. The best way to get the Qatar 5yr work visa is to have a TRUSTED, GENUINE, GOD FEARING PERSON who will act as an intermediary/middle man between you and the company.

5.We are in a faceless forum, and l must also add that we have wonderful and smart Nigerians on this thread and other thread who are genuinely assisting/contributing their efforts, energy and time to counsel and advise thousands and millions of first time travellers and we have lots of wonderful testimonies and feed back to this effect.

6. We also have fake, con-artist, scammers and fraudsters who are prowling or scanning for gullible travellers to swindle, and they seem to have out-numbered the few good ones.

7. Anybody can come online and claim he is an imam,pastor or voodoo priest, he may even be calling the names of ""GOD"" in every post but inwardly he is a ""ravening wolf"", or rather ""wolf in sheep clothings"", once money changes hands you will be surprised to see how the same person calling or swearing by his ""HOLY BOOK"" suddenly changes.

8. This is my fears, worries and concerns as regard the whole Qatar issue.

9.Don't bother to go to Qatar airways because they will tell you almost the same thing we already know.

10.Qatar has 15 days tourist visa and also 6 months visa,but, some people argued that it doesn't make sense to go to Qatar with either the tourist or visit visa because at the end of the day you will certainly need the 5yr work visa to enable you to work , and when you put the money you must have spent in securing the visit visa and ticket is almost equivalent to the 5yr work visa.

11. When some people call me privately and ask me if they should transfer money to member A,B, C or D. My question to them is do you know this person very well and trust him to assist you without stories and games at the end of the day, l further ask them, supposing anything goes wrong, wont you go and open a thread like it has been done wickedly/falsely and mischieviously before against me that ogakpatakpata recommended me to give money to somebody and the person has duped me., once l throw all this questions to them, they will say , thank you we understand your fears.

12. Finally, the major fears, worries, concerns and question is WHOM DO WE TRUST TO ASSIST OUR FORUMITES IN QATAR ISSUES CONSIDERING THE HAVOC SOME AGENTS HAVE DONE AGAINST SEVERAL PEOPLE.

13. THIS IS THE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION SURROUNDING THE QATAR 5YR WORK VISA

Good day to all members of this forum and enjoy your weekend!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks igwe, you made sense now. The house will come up with suggestion on how to do that
ogakpatakpata: @goodtalk and other forumites.

l have listened to various submissions on the Qatar issue,personally, l have friends in Qatar in senior management positions who went there directly from Nigeria, but, the truth must be told here, care, caution and wisdom has to prevail here. l have received several calls from different people who want me to recommend people for them in Qatar to assist them with the 5yr work visa, my position is this:

1. The moderators are not comfortable when it comes to visa issue and the fact that money has to be paid to a third party, l kind of lean towards there position because of the havoc that has been perpetuated by so many agents, l also know that the moderators are not against anybody travelling to anywhere in the world as long as the forum will not be used as a means/tool to defraud anybody, that is why we have the forum to gather relevant informations.

3. In the past several companies where desperate to come and recruit from Nigeria directly, but, it is no longer so as they have a pool of migrants to choose from in Doha.

4. The best way to get the Qatar 5yr work visa is to have a TRUSTED, GENUINE, GOD FEARING PERSON who will act as an intermediary/middle man between you and the company.

5.We are in a faceless forum, and l must also add that we have wonderful and smart Nigerians on this thread and other thread who are genuinely assisting/contributing their efforts, energy and time to counsel and advise thousands and millions of first time travellers and we have lots of wonderful testimonies and feed back to this effect.

6. We also have fake, con-artist, scammers and fraudsters who are prowling or scanning for gullible travellers to swindle, and they seem to have out-numbered the few good ones.

7. Anybody can come online and claim he is an imam,pastor or voodoo priest, he may even be calling the names of ""GOD"" in every post but inwardly he is a ravening wolf, or rather wolf in sheep clothings, once money change hands you will be surprised to see how the same person calling or swearing by his ""HOLY BOOK"" suddenly changes.

9.Don't bother to go to Qatar airways because they will tell you almost the same thing we already know.

10.Qatar has 15 days tourist visa and also 6 months visa,but, some people argued that it doesn't make sense to go to Qatar with either the tourist or visit visa because at the end of the day you will certainly need the 5yr work visa , and when you put the money you must have spent in securing the visit visa and ticket is almost equivalent to the 5yr work visa.

11. When some people call me privately and ask me if they should transfer money to member A,B, C or D. My question to them is do you know this person very well and trust him to assist you without stories and games at the end of the day, l further ask them, supposing anything goes wrong, wont you go and open a thread like it has been done wickedly before against me that ogakpatakpata recommended me to give money to somebody and the person has duped me., once l throw all this questions to them, they will say , thank you we understand your fears.

12. Finally, the major fears, worries, concerns and question is WHOM DO WE TRUST TO ASSIST OUR FORUMITES IN QATAR ISSUES CONSIDERING THE HAVOC SOME AGENTS HAVE DONE AGAINST SEVERAL PEOPLE.

13. THIS IS THE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION SURROUNDING THE QATAR 5YR WORK VISA

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fredtee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seconded

l have listened to various submissions on the Qatar issue,personally l have friends in Qatar in senior management positions who went there directly from Nigeria, but, the truth must be told here, care, caution and wisdom has to prevail here. l have received several calls from different people who want me to recommend people for them in Qatar to assist them with the 5yr work visa, my position is this:

1. The moderators are not comfortable when it comes to visa issue and the fact that money has to be paid to a third party, l kind of lean towards there position because of the havoc that has been perpetuated by so many agents, l also know that the moderators are not against anybody travelling to anywhere in the world as long as the forum will not be used as a means/tool to defraud anybody, that is why we have the forum to gather relevant informations in the first place.

7. Anybody can come online and claim he is an imam,pastor or voodoo priest, he may even be calling the names of ""GOD"" in every post but inwardly he is a ""ravening wolf"", or rather ""wolf in sheep clothings"", once money changes hands you will be surprised to see how the same person calling or swearing by his ""HOLY BOOK"" suddenly changes.

10.Qatar has 15 days tourist visa and also 6 months visa,but, some people argued that it doesn't make sense to go to Qatar with either the tourist or visit visa because at the end of the day you will certainly need the 5yr work visa to enable you to work , and when you put the money you must have spent in securing the visit visa and ticket is almost equivalent to the 5yr work visa.

11. When some people call me privately and ask me if they should transfer money to member A,B, C or D. My question to them is do you know this person very well and trust him to assist you without stories and games at the end of the day, l further ask them, supposing anything goes wrong, wont you go and open a thread like it has been done wickedly/falsely and mischieviously before against me that ogakpatakpata recommended me to give money to somebody and the person has duped me., once l throw all this questions to them, they will say , thank you we understand your fears.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2013

That still remain my stand, we can't endorse any idea of allow any agent or individual to act as a contact in Qatar or recommend any company, very few Nigerians can be trusted when it comes to the issue of money, i don't want somebody to come back here later to accuse me of collaborating with agent or individual to defraud them.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
jammyng: my brother, i support you. for all i know, i can do dubai visa without knowing anyone there but it's not same for qatar. they'll still tell us not to use agents and won't also be straight forward on how we'll go about it.

Listen, you are free to use agent, its your money and not mine, all we are here doing is to help each other as much as we can, we can't solve everybody's visa problem.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by engineer55: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @engineer55................thanks; you always sneak in and out of the kingdom, how is work and life generally with you in Qatar?

@ ogakpatakpata

Lol grin cheesy sorry i don't visit the kingdom regularly do to time constraint but i make comments when the needs arise.
As per work i thank God, am trying my best. what about yours i hope you are doing well?
cheers.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
@engineer55............................okay; thanks for your contribution on Qatar related issues. l am doing absolutely fantastic, wishing you all the best that life got to offer.

engineer55: @ ogakpatakpata

Lol grin cheesy sorry i don't visit the kingdom regularly do to time constraint but i make comments when the needs arise.
As per work i thank God, am trying my best. what about yours i hope you are doing well?
cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank you! But we can do more bro.
justwise: [/b]

Listen, you are free to use agent, its your money and not mine, all we are here doing is to help each other as much as we can, we can't solve everybody's visa problem.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Justwise.................well said; l totally agree with your stand and l know several members and guest will also support your stand, that was the reason l had to do a thorough analysis of the Qatar situation because of the series of phone calls and emails to me on a daily basis, personally, l also don't want my name to be rubbished or drag into the mud especially as it relates to VISA ISSUES, "" ONLY FEW PEOPLE CAN BE TRUSTED WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY ISSUES "".

quote author=justwise]

That still remain my stand, we can't endorse any idea of allow any agent or individual to act as a contact in Qatar or recommend any company, very few Nigerians can be trusted when it comes to the issue of money, i don't want somebody to come back here later to accuse me of collaborating with agent or individual to defraud them.
[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ Goodtalk
Good evening Mr. Goodtalk. We all know that the whole idea of this thread is a DIY approach. Unfortunately, that only applies technically to the Dubai visa but not the Qatar visa to a large extent as several people have pointed out. As regards my post saying that Qatar shouldn't be given a bad image, I was 'speaking' of the holistic system as regards the total process of migrating to another country in its entirety. Let's ask ourselves a few questions. How many countries can a person just get a 5 years work permit visa into without any sort of background checks, screening or interviews? Secondly, how easy is it to get that kind of visa and also get to the said country and be able to process residence permit within 2 weeks or less? All these aside the fact that the wages, for reasonable job offers, ranks as one of the best. So if you consider all these and some other factors, you can say migrating to Qatar is quite easy if everything is done RIGHTLY. Sadly, it is this exact positive and easy migration system into the country that Nigerians, and individuals of other nationalities too, keep abusing hence, making things difficult. The Qatar issue has never really been shrouded in secrecy. It is an 'open secret' that you will need to get the visa through a company sponsorship and all the rest of the details that many contributors have pointed out. Maybe because the ratio of people asking Dubai related questions is higher than that of Qatar so it gets pushed in the background. As for visit visas to Qatar, I treated that in my first set of posts when I discovered this thread. As for the tourist visa, I know hotels in Qatar can process a visa for someone who is physically present within the GCC region as at the time of the application and the person would have to make bookings with the hotel obviously. That's what I'm aware of. As for my stealth mode, I just like to have a good laugh at the banter members throw at each other here from the sidelines. grin I hope I've been able to address your questions and expectations from me.

@ Jammyng
Mr. Jammyng, good evening. I think honest members in this thread have been straight forward enough with the Qatar issue. It's quite a dicey situation. Look at it this way. The activities of agents are not allowed here because of trust issues. If a member of this thread is even genuinely wants to help get the visa, what does that make the person? An agent grin grin and genuine members don't won't like to be called agents lol lipsrsealed
Hope you get the whole thing now. Besides, it's for the protection of people not to lose their money to con-artists.

@ Kaliphate
Congrats on your job. Hope you are settling in well into the new job. Wish you all the best as you grow in Qatar.

@ Ogakpatakpata
U have said it all sir. Members are watching you closely so that you don't disappear into the Arabian desert. Before you do, Mr. Goodtalk will nip the whole plan in the bud cheesy grin cheesy grin

Good evening everyone and have a blessed week
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Dr.Dre....................l am on my camel right now, l am heading to the arabian desert for 14 days to search for palm wine, l hope l get fresh one before coming back...lolz.........hope your day went well?

Dr. Dre:
@ Goodtalk
Good evening Mr. Goodtalk. We all know that the whole idea of this thread is a DIY approach. Unfortunately, that only applies technically to the Dubai visa but not the Qatar visa to a large extent as several people have pointed out. As regards my post saying that Qatar shouldn't be given a bad image, I was 'speaking' of the holistic system as regards the total process of migrating to another country in its entirety. Let's ask ourselves a few questions. How many countries can a person just get a 5 years work permit visa into without any sort of background checks, screening or interviews? Secondly, how easy is it to get that kind of visa and also get to the said country and be able to process residence permit within 2 weeks or less? All these aside the fact that the wages, for reasonable job offers, ranks as one of the best. So if you consider all these and some other factors, you can say migrating to Qatar is quite easy if everything is done RIGHTLY. Sadly, it is this exact positive and easy migration system into the country that Nigerians, and individuals of other nationalities too, keep abusing hence, making things difficult. The Qatar issue has never really been shrouded in secrecy. It is an 'open secret' that you will need to get the visa through a company sponsorship and all the rest of the details that many contributors have pointed out. Maybe because the ratio of people asking Dubai related questions is higher than that of Qatar so it gets pushed in the background. As for visit visas to Qatar, I treated that in my first set of posts when I discovered this thread. As for the tourist visa, I know hotels in Qatar can process a visa for someone who is physically present within the GCC region as at the time of the application and the person would have to make bookings with the hotel obviously. That's what I'm aware of. As for my stealth mode, I just like to have a good laugh at the banter members throw at each other here from the sidelines. grin I hope I've been able to address your questions and expectations from me.

@ Jammyng
Mr. Jammyng, good evening. I think honest members in this thread have been straight forward enough with the Qatar issue. It's quite a dicey situation. Look at it this way. The activities of agents are not allowed here because of trust issues. If a member of this thread is even genuinely wants to help get the visa, what does that make the person? An agent grin grin and genuine members don't won't like to be called agents lol lipsrsealed
Hope you get the whole thing now. Besides, it's for the protection of people not to lose their money to con-artists.

@ Kaliphate
Congrats on your job. Hope you are settling in well into the new job. Wish you all the best as you grow in Qatar.

@ Ogakpatakpata
U have said it all sir. Members are watching you closely so that you don't disappear into the Arabian desert. Before you do, Mr. Goodtalk will nip the whole plan in the bud cheesy grin cheesy grin

Good evening everyone and have a blessed week
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Dr.Dre....................l am on my camel right now, l am heading to the arabian desert for 14 days to search for palm wine, l hope l get fresh one before coming back...lolz.........hope your day went well?....
Hahahahahaha...where is Mr. Goodtalk o?!!! grin grin
My day has been good sir. Trust u are fine too. All the best with ur Pammey Ultimate Search lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
@justwise and @ogakpatakpata.....am never happy seeing blood sucking agents like (@jammyng). I can't keep mute anymore. He claim to be a devoted member of this noble palace whilst he is a full time agent looking for whom to devour....Ask me why? angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
@naijamedrep....................l am lost with your words, what are you trying to say, please say it maybe we might learn from your story.!!

naijamedrep: @justwise and @ogakpatakpata.....am never happy seeing blood sucking agents like (@jammyng). I can't keep mute anymore. He claim to be a devoted member of this noble palace whilst he is a full time agent looking for whom to devour....Ask me why? angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please tell us why?
naijamedrep: @justwise and @ogakpatakpata.....am never happy seeing blood sucking agents like (@jammyng). I can't keep mute anymore. He claim to be a devoted member of this noble palace whilst he is a full time agent looking for whom to devour....Ask me why? angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jman77(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
hmmmm! "THIS IS INCREDIBLE"

@protocol, "materials recieved"

@naijamedrep, you better be real sure of what you saying.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
@naijamedrep................drama !! drama!! drama!! in this kingdom, we are all ears waiting for your story/informations.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ridd: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please i need help from the house. Haven read this tread from 1-140 i wish to commend justi, oga, Dr dre and other forumites for their candid advise and assistance. I intended using an agent but changed my mind once i came across this tread. I am on DIY but still need to make some. Confirmations. I intend travelling to dubai to secure a job(already reg. With most of d online sites giving here) but my challenge is i nêed to travel with my kid. How do i get him a resident permit when i get a job? Read online that he cãnt attend sch wit a visit visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @naijamedrep....................l am lost with your words, what are you trying to say, please say it maybe we might learn from your story.!!

Yes.......@jammyng claim he travelled to dubai and was unable to secure job. He also pleaded with most of the palace members to assist him secure a job in which he returned to naija when all effort failed. He introduced his ticketing, hotel bookings contact as on 26th August to Nairaland. On September 27th, he made a return to this honourable house and drop this comment
jammyng: Hello house, I greet you all. Long time away from the thread, I've been busy since I came back from dubai.
Pls house, I need the contact of any house member who can help me with the 5 year qatar visa or direct me on how to do it myself. I've read through the pages but can get any direct info. Thanks all.
. What prompted me to give him a call this morning was when someone sent me PM that he consulted "Priceless Travels agency on 07066866009" and he gave him assurance to process his Qatari Visa. I called him this morning and he promised to secure Dubai Visa +Security Job +Accomodation for 350,000 Naira OR Dubai Visa +House Job +Accomodation for 450,000. I asked him about Qatar Visa and he promised to get same as Visa+ Job +Accomodation for 950,000 Naira. We all ve been on this thread even though on stealth Mode. My question is: Can he fulfill all he promised yet he returned from dubai empty handed and still begging the house to assist him with Qatar Contact? Thank you all!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Still job hunting!@ ogapatappata you don forget ur Sister ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ridd..................l guess the UAE immigration will deal with that, l know of a lady from East Africa who had a similar challenge, she was pregnant and travelled to her home country to give birth, she later returned back alone, she then approached UAE immigration for necessary papers to allow her bring her child, they approved the papers and told her when the baby arrives she should come and get the residence permit, so you have to arrive Dubai, get a job, let your employers know you are married or have a kid, l think they will take it from there, although, l don't know if the same rules that applied to that lady from East Africa will also apply to you from Nigeria, although, she had a very good job and was working with an important organisation in the UAE, so l don't know if that counted to her favour......................................goodluck

ridd: Please i need help from the house. Haven read this tread from 1-140 i wish to commend justi, oga, Dr dre and other forumites for their candid advise and assistance. I intended using an agent but changed my mind once i came across this tread. I am on DIY but still need to make some. Confirmations. I intend travelling to dubai to secure a job(already reg. With most of d online sites giving here) but my challenge is i nêed to travel with my kid. How do i get him a resident permit when i get a job? Read online that he cãnt attend sch wit a visit visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
@finecheek..........................l didn't forget you, l thought we talked over the phone and l did encouraged you and told you to keep your hope alive, so still keep on keeping on, even in the midst of darkness, light will certainly come your way. Don't give up.

finecheek: Still job hunting!@ ogapatappata you don forget ur Sister ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
jman77: hmmmm! "THIS IS INCREDIBLE"

@protocol, "materials recieved"

@naijamedrep, you better be real sure of what you saying.

@jman77....i think we are of age to know what is right from wrong. Am not painting him black unjustly besides i knew him not. Here is a link to his "Priceless Travels Ticketing And Hotel Bookings" https://www.nairaland.com/1412579/ticketing-hotel-bookings-available

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.