Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,390 members, 7,853,743 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663392 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
l am speechless and shocked with what l am reading now. shocked shocked shocked

naijamedrep:

Yes.......@jammyng claim he travelled to dubai and was unable to secure job. He also pleaded with most of the palace members to assist him secure a job in which he returned to naija when all effort failed. He introduced his ticketing, hotel bookings contact as on 26th August to Nairaland. On September 27th, he made a return to this honourable house and drop this comment . What prompted me to give him a call this morning was when someone sent me PM that he consulted "Priceless Travels agency on 07066866009" and he gave him assurance to process his Qatari Visa. I called him this morning and he promised to secure Dubai Visa +Security Job +Accomodation for 350,000 Naira OR Dubai Visa +House Job +Accomodation for 450,000. I asked him about Qatar Visa and he promised to get same as Visa+ Job +Accomodation for 950,000 Naira. We all ve been on this thread even though on stealth Mode. My question is: Can he fulfill all he promised yet he returned from dubai empty handed and still begging the house to assist him with Qatar Contact? Thank you all!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ridd: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
@oga..............Thanks for your response. So ĩts basically between me, the company and immigration? Pray it works as i intend applying for 2months visa for him so he. Can go with me. Also is there anybody in the house who has kids or has an idea recommend any less expensive nurséry. Or K1. Sch to me? Thank. You.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
l must tell you the truth, prepare very well financially, EDUCATION is damn expensive in Dubai whether pre-nursery or nursery. l will advise you arrive and shop around yourself.

ridd: @oga..............Thanks for your response. So ĩts basically between me, the company and immigration? Pray it works as i intend applying for 2months visa for him so he. Can go with me. Also is there anybody in the house who has kids or has an idea recommend any less expensive nurséry. Or K1. Sch to me? Thank. You.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
You really want to get me pissed off. I don't know you and i've haven't spoken or met you before and for you to tell lies against me, it's outrageous. Provide evidence to support any claim you have against me. The travel business i do is part time for your info and what i do is hotel and flight reservation and booking. I don't do visas, I only advise people on what to do based on the experiences i have. A member of the house in Dubai can attest to that. i've had so many discussions with him
naijamedrep:

Yes.......@jammyng claim he travelled to dubai and was unable to secure job. He also pleaded with most of the palace members to assist him secure a job in which he returned to naija when all effort failed. He introduced his ticketing, hotel bookings contact as on 26th August to Nairaland. On September 27th, he made a return to this honourable house and drop this comment . What prompted me to give him a call this morning was when someone sent me PM that he consulted "Priceless Travels agency on 07066866009" and he gave him assurance to process his Qatari Visa. I called him this morning and he promised to secure Dubai Visa +Security Job +Accomodation for 350,000 Naira OR Dubai Visa +House Job +Accomodation for 450,000. I asked him about Qatar Visa and he promised to get same as Visa+ Job +Accomodation for 950,000 Naira. We all ve been on this thread even though on stealth Mode. My question is: Can he fulfill all he promised yet he returned from dubai empty handed and still begging the house to assist him with Qatar Contact? Thank you all!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmm! This is getting interesting, house I greet u all, igwe may u live long @justi4jesu still waiting for ur reply dear

naijamedrep:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
@samee72.....................l am already on my camel on my way to the arabian desert, the palace is tensed up, l am short of palm wine and l need to go to get refreshed and come back and address the heat in the palace; l will be in the desert for 14days..............

samee72: Hmmm! This is getting interesting, house I greet u all, igwe may u live long @justi4jesu still waiting for ur reply dear

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls o igwe you can't go now, your attention is most needed now at the palace, you need to address it now

ogakpatakpata: @samee72.....................l am already on my camel on my way to the arabian desert, the palace is tensed up, l am short of palm wine and l need to go to get refreshed and come back and address the heat in the palace; l will be in the desert for 14days..............

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
jammyng: You really want to get me pissed off. I don't know you and i've haven't spoken or met you before and for you to tell lies against me, it's outrageous. Provide evidence to support any claim you have against me. The travel business i do is part time for your info and what i do is hotel and flight reservation and booking. I don't do visas, I only advise people on what to do based on the experiences i have. A member of the house i met in Dubai can attest to that. i've had so many discussions with him

@jammyng...ahahahahah.....i know you will definitely try to clean off your mess by telling me to provide evidence. I should ve recorded our conversation this morning as that was the most tremedous mistake i ve ever made. I don't know why you guys are heartless, always ready to defraud people their hard-earned money. Whatsoever you do to your fellow human will also revise back to you, be it good or bad. Well, i don't know what you believed in and wouldn't like to say much because no matter what i say here, your gang/members are ready to attack me but the truth must be told. Am a true-Christain and shouldn't lay a curse but if you push me further, i wouldn't ve a choice than to do so. You denied everything, even talking and promising to secure (Dubai Visa +Security Job +Accomodation for 350,000 Naira OR Dubai Visa +House Job +Accomodation for 450,000 OR Qatar Visa+ Job +Accomodation for 950,000 Naira) for me this morning. Then where is your dignity? A word they said is enough for the wise. If you ve wasted all your earned salary in dubai and felt you could recover it by looting innocent citizens or you are trying to learn work from other Wicked Agents....hhhmmm....read Psalm 73 ohhh. That was how (@Emirate-prince) came here and turned to agent over-night. He almost turned this Palace upside down and no one saw it coming, if not God who came to our rescure via some honourable members of this palace it would ve been a different news. You better learn from this and remove your hand from evil as it doesn't pay. Am sorry to burst your bubble. I don't know why am saying this, return to God as there is still time for you. If you fail to listen to me.....today might be your last chance. It's well!

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
WOw!!!..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, l don't really know what to say again; l hope Justwise will come and restore sanity to the kingdom.

naijamedrep:

@jammyng...ahahahahah.....i know you will definitely try to clean off your mess by telling me to provide evidence. I should ve recorded our conversation this morning as that was the most tremedous mistake i ve ever made. I don't know why you guys are heartless, always ready to defraud people their hard-earned money. Whatsoever you do to your fellow human will also revise back to you, be it good or bad. Well, i don't know what you believed in and wouldn't like to say much because no matter what i say here, your gang/members are ready to attack me but the truth must be told. Am a true-Christain and shouldn't lay a curse but if you push me further, i wouldn't ve a choice than to do so. You denied everything, even talking and promising to secure (Dubai Visa +Security Job +Accomodation for 350,000 Naira OR Dubai Visa +House Job +Accomodation for 450,000 OR Qatar Visa+ Job +Accomodation for 950,000 Naira) for me this morning. Then where is your dignity? A word they said is enough for the wise. If you ve wasted all your earned salary in dubai and felt you could recover it by looting innocent citizens or you are trying to learn work from other Wicked Agents....hhhmmm....read Psalm 73 ohhh. That was how (@Emirate-prince) came here and turned to agent over-night. He almost turned this Palace upside down and no one saw it coming, if not God who came to our rescure via some honourable members of this palace it would ve been a different news. You better learn from this and remove your hand from evil as it doesn't pay. Am sorry to burst your bubble. I don't know why am saying this, return to God as there is still time for you. If you fail to listen to me.....today might be your last chance. It's well!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
***just peeping in** internet is down so i cant send materials today. tomorw is another day. HOPE ALIVE. IGWEEEEE Ndewoooo!!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
@protocol.................thanks a bunch; have an enjoyable weekend.

protocol: ***just peeping in** internet is down so i cant send materials today. tomorw is another day. HOPE ALIVE. IGWEEEEE Ndewoooo!!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: WOw!!!..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, l don't really know what to say again; l hope Justwise will come and restore sanity to the kingdom.

Yes Igwe....you know sometimes when one try to keep mute over some certain issues and another fellow is trying to play smart game, it hurt and sucks!!. I was once victimized and knew how i felt. It's never easy to stabilise after such experience.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
@naijamedrep......................It is your word against his word; my take in all this is l always advise those who are close to me that life is not really about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY; nobody will take a dime with him to the grave, everything ends here, so we really have to be careful when the issue of money comes to play in our daily activities, there is nothing to gain in making another person sad, miserable and stranded. l am still waiting for Justwise to come and address this issue.

@naijamedrep & jammyng; sheath your swords and allow peace and tranquility to reign, ""ONLY GOD SEES ALL THINGS AND KNOWS ALL THINGS, EVEN THE HIDDEN / SECRET THINGS OF THE HEART"".

naijamedrep:

Yes Igwe....you know sometimes when one try to keep mute over some certain issues and another fellow is trying to play smart game, it hurt and sucks!!. I was once victimized and knew how i felt. It's never easy to stabilise after such experience.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Good christian my foot!! If what you have stated here is from me, I dare you to lay a curse and see the consequencies on you. You're not the first to lay false claims on people and you'd probably not be the last.
naijamedrep:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
jammyng: You really want to get me pissed off. I don't know you and i've haven't spoken or met you before and for you to tell lies against me, it's outrageous. Provide evidence to support any claim you have against me. The travel business i do is part time for your info and what i do is hotel and flight reservation and booking. I don't do visas, I only advise people on what to do based on the experiences i have. A member of the house in Dubai can attest to that. i've had so many discussions with him
i read dis on ur Signature,FOR FLIGHT BOOKING & VISA CONSULTATION and u said u dont engage in VISA
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
@emamos.................is like you have started your investigation by the side grin grin grin, this is getting very interesting, l never knew we have so many intelligent officers in the kingdom............

emamos: i read dis on ur Signature,FOR FLIGHT BOOKING & VISA CONSULTATION and u said u dont engage in VISA
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Faceless forum, my people be very careful when it comes to money, if you are still looking for link i pity you cos you may link up to other destinations that you may not like.
This forum is getting so interesting.
If you are here to defraud , may Almighty Allah deal with you(simple)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
@nodawa......................you are funny; are you an imam?

nodawa: Faceless forum, my people be very careful when it comes to money, if you are still looking for link i pity you cos you may link up to other destinations that you may not like.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by naijamedrep(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
There is a saying which says "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.". I will henceforth keep mute, i believe God sees and renders judgement accordingly. It's well!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Igwe i greet o. Dr dre, justi, and membas of d palace. It seems d palace is on heat nw. I cant believe al wat i read. Its well oo. Hmmm
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
@blaze007...................................how are you; yes the palace is on fire that was why l left and headed for the arabian desert this evening to wind down with my fresh palm wine, l am still waiting for General Justwise to come and quench the fire before it burns down the whole kingdom.

blaze007: Igwe i greet o. Dr dre, justi, and membas of d palace. It seems d palace is on heat nw. I cant believe al wat i read. Its well oo. Hmmm
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yes, I don't procure visas. I just advise people when they call or visit my office on what to do and not to do based on my experiences and the info I have about some countries
emamos: i read dis on ur Signature,FOR FLIGHT BOOKING & VISA CONSULTATION and u said u dont engage in VISA
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
undecided may God have mercy on you for the lies you tell against peoplelipsrsealed
naijamedrep: There is a saying which says "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.". I will henceforth keep mute, i believe God sees and renders judgement accordingly. It's well!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
naijamedrep: There is a saying which says "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.". I will henceforth keep mute, i believe God sees and renders judgement accordingly. It's well!
i concur
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @blaze007...................................how are you; yes the palace is on fire that was why l left and headed for the arabian desert this evening to wind down with my fresh palm wine, l am still waiting for General Justwise to come and quench the fire before it burns down the whole kingdom.

igwe live 4eva o! I knw its an offence, bt pls igwe let me also folo u 2 calm my head. Diz heat in d palace is sumtin else. Choi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
@blaze007..................you know we have seen so much drama and heat in this kingdom, l have faced so many attacks from intruders and all of you supported and drove the intruders away, maybe when l come back in 14 days, i will allow you to follow me, the chief priest said l should be alone in the middle of the arabian desert for 14 days for prayers so that all this attacks will stop.lolz

blaze007: igwe live 4eva o! I knw its an offence, bt pls igwe let me also folo u 2 calm my head. Diz heat in d palace is sumtin else. Choi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @blaze007..................you know we have seen so much drama and heat in this kingdom, especially you know l have faced so many attacks from intruders and all of you supported and drove the intruders away, maybe when l come back in 14 days, i will allow you to follow me, the chief priest said l should be alone in the middle of the arabian desert for 14 days for prayers so that all this attacks will stop.lolz

dat will b a gud idea igwe. Wondas shal neva end. Igwe, safe trip o. I wnt mind some dates and palmwine 2 on ur way bak. Let ur boys use it 2 tank God 4 ur journey
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
count it done........................

blaze007: dat will b a gud idea igwe. Wondas shal neva end. Igwe, safe trip o. I wnt mind some dates and palmwine 2 on ur way bak. Let ur boys use it 2 tank God 4 ur journey
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2013
jammyng: The palace shouldn't misunderstand my going back to Nigeria. I've tried as much to get a job but I haven't and the only nairalanders who have tried to help me are justi4jesu and valentony. I PMed the igwe and some chiefs and they didn't reply me. I have 1450aed left with me and with my family situation in Nigeria, they can't afford to send me money again. My mum even took a loan for me. If I renew my visa for 900aed and pay rent, I won't have money left for feeding. I know the situation back home, I can't get money from there, so it shouldn't be suggested. I have a job of 30k in Nigeria which takes care of things though no savings. I can't afford to stay in Dubai for the second month without a job.

jammyng: Yes, I don't procure visas. I just advise people when they call or visit my office on what to do and not to do based on my experiences and the info I have about some countries

Sorry o, pl is dis d same jammng dt told us on dis same thread dt his mother had to gather cash for him to travel to dubai? Is dis d same jammng dt told us he was on leave frm a job dt pays him 30k /mnth, dt at d expiration of d leave he'll go bak to his job if he fails to find a job in dubai? Dis jammng we re reading abt here now, seem to b a totally diff jammng who was in dubai in search of a job n had to come bak to naija wen he cdnt get a job.he even told us he bot some stuff in dubai whc he was going to sell here in naija.

I'm really surprised dt dis jammng has suddenly turned a 'travel agent' !!!!! Na wa ohhh. Forumites, pl let's nt fail to b mindful of d fact dt God sees n knws us all inspite of d facelessness of dis forum. B careful of wht u do here, or hw u portray urself here, cos ur evil deed will surely find u out!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 12:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Igweeeeeeeee our king I greet u!
Otunba of Qatar i greet u also!
@Every! i hail!!

Igwe, While in church I kept looking at your reply and analyzing critically on the way forward, my principle in life is – ‘’ WHERE THERE IS A STRONG WILL THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY!

i have been typing a reply since morning but i kept having meetings and receiving visitors so its been difficult replying comprehensively and as at the time i finally came online i was pleasantly surprised at various contributions by our forumites

Let me state emphatically without mincing words that personally as an individual I don’t give my hard earned money to AGENTS or whoever or whatever appendage they call themselves.

Having said that let me address some of the issues you raised in your write up.

Am particularly interested in item NO 9 and 10, you said I should not border to visit Qatar airlines to make inquiries because they will tell me almost the same thing we already know and you went ahead in your number 10 to state that Qatar visa has 15 days tourist visa and also 6 months visa but some people argued that it doesn't make sense to go to Qatar with either the tourist or visit visa and that when you put the money together it would almost equal the amount of money you would have spent to acquire the 5yrs Qatar visa!

With due respect sir i disagree!

This are my final submissions on this Qatar visa matter.

As an individual i cannot pay N500,000 -700,000 to anybody or agent for visa to Qatar when people in Qatar are complaining that life over there is not rosy e.g Kaliphate.

There is no guarantee that even when a forumite intends to embark on the journey and consults an agent with huge sum of money that he or she will not be swindled of there hard earned cash!

So whats the solution? how else can we address the issue!! SOLUTION! SOLUTION!! SOLUTION!!!

where i seem to differ in views is that everybody seem to be talking about the problems eg, Agent defrauding people, Ogagpatakpata and co do not want their names to be involved in recommending anybody, Dr Dre going into stealth mode, most people are talking about the criminality of agents etc etc etc etc.

Did you notice that in all the write ups there are no solutions for people intending to visit Qatar who dont know anybody in Qatar and might have applied for jobs online to Qatar companies without any success but desire go to Qatar, all they still keep saying is if you know a trusted person that can help, so if u don't know anybody your case is as good as hopeless abi?

Igwe said i should not border to visit Qatar airways, am sorry i don't agree with that submission! my intention to visit Qatar airways is to make detailed investigations as per the various visas that can be issued if the airline was to act as a sponsor, maybe tourist visa of 15 days or 6 months visit or whatever! accurate information is power!!

This is the way am thinking, if peradventure i arrived at the airline and am told i could be giving 2 weeks tourist visa to qatar at say $100 and i buy my ticket at 120,000 naira or so, that means with less than N140,000 i will arrive at Qatar! so if it was difficult for me to get a trusted person to do the 5 yrs visa for me from Nigeria for the fear of being swindled, are you now telling me when i arrive in Qatar with my 2 weeks tourist visa and i network in church, Nigerian embassy in Qatar and various other companies where Nigerians are well placed i might not get somebody that can assist genuinely at a reasonable amount that is far removed from the 500,00 to 700,000 our agent brothers charge for there fees without guarantee?

Am just thinking aloud and i would want my Dear Brother Dr Dre to assist with this my line of thought as we are talking Qatar matters now, and please never say its impossible! for nothing in life is really impossible!!

I do not intend to visit Qatar but am trying to echo the silent frustration of many people desperately thinking of what to do!

Let me paint a picture! if i wanted to go to Qatar and i have no trusted person to assist me and even the money requested is far too much in my estimation (500,000-700,000) and no company has employed my services, as an individual i would simply collect the 2 weeks tourist visa at $100 ( if its available) and buy my ticket at 120,000 naira and after words i would process the 1 month renewable dubai visa, so on my arrival in Qatar i would network in churches, expertrate Nigerian community, Nigerian embassy in qatar and other various places.

I believe sincerely after 2 weeks i might be able to get some form of solution as to what to do,( after all despite kaliphates numerous complaints he just told us he has gotten a job) and if peradventure i was not able to get a solution in the 2 week before the expiration of my visa , i would head to Dubai by Bus after all i have my 1 month renewable Dubai visa in my possession. and i could re enter into Qatar at any other time after all they just a few hours bus ride from each other, i.e after acquiring a fresh 2 weeks Qatar tourist visa from Dubai if needful.

Rough calculation Qatar tourist visa say $100
Dubai Visit Visa $85
Flight say 120,000
Total about 150,000

you will notice from my calculation i have spent quite minimally compared to 500,000 or 700,000 that agents charge, an amount which does not include flight ticket.

Am not an expert in Dubai or Qatar matters but i know where there is a strong will there is always a way!

Thats the spirit i bring to the table! a spirit that looks for solution always, like Henry Ford( an unschooled man) that told all the award winning Engineers that it was possible to build an internal combustion engine when they all agreed it was scientifically impossible, like martin Luther that had a dream that one day blacks will become equal and prominent when it looked unimaginably impossible (ask obama now) . solution solution solution! am tired of amplifying problems, pontification and grandstanding!

@ Naijamedrep, i just viewed your profile and saw your pix, you are a gentleman sheath you sword!
@Jammyng, i viewed your profile also! kindly allow peace.

Lets not derail the thread!! if we are able to brainstorm collectively on the way forward i believe a lot of rancor/darkness associated with Qatar visa issues might receive some illumination.

Am posting this write up at 12 midnight it shows how serious i view this issues!

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:58am On Sep 30, 2013
naijamedrep:

good morning.. naijamedrep.. eeyaah!! very traumatising..(abi na how dem dey speak the english?) i feel 4 you o. i dey come. am still reading... let me finish up.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:05am On Sep 30, 2013
nodawa: Faceless forum, my people be very careful when it comes to money, if you are still looking for link i pity you cos you may link up to other destinations that you may not like.
oga nowada, good morning sir. weldone. this prayer looks simple but it is very powerful! as there is power in the tongue, so there is power in written words.... i still dey read sir, i dey come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.