Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660749 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @jammyng.......................l got your PM in my inbox; l guess since you have been away for a while, let me re-freshened you quickly, I have been the subject of attack by WICKED and FACELESS AGENTS in the forum who come with multiple ID's to wreck havoc and undermine what we have been able to achieve on this thread, the last attack was a thread that was opened against me and the Moderator of this thread, the guy was banned because he came up with a baseless and false accusation, subsequently l was sent an apology mail by the management of the forum, click on page 123 and 124 of this thread and read all that happened, as a result, my account was hacked by unknown and wicked agents, l decided to stop responding to PM's from the forum and l also put a lot of security measures to protect my account.

Again, from the question you asked me, l am sorry to say:

l WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE or ADVICE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY FOR VISA ISSUES, COUNT ME OUT COMPLETELY,WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO DO AS REGARD VISA ISSUES IS PURELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, I WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY FROM THIS FORUM FOR YOU BECAUSE WE ARE IN A FACELESS FORUM.l am sorry for replying your mail openly, l hope you understand what l meant, so many guys in this forum have taken me as their mentor both online and offline and l will not allow my good name to be rubbished because of VISA ISSUES. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

You have done what any decent human being will do, sadly people will still send PMs to individuals about visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
jammyng: Ok igwe. Then, you can recommend someone for those of us who have no direct link to qatar. I believe that if we engage forumites to help us, it'll be great. We can have a situation where we pay after the visa is out.

Who told you that you need to have a link in Qatar to be able to get a visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oga justwise, I don't have any. Pls can you give me a link? I understand all visas are done by the companies but I have no link to those companies and no one in qatar to run around for me. I can't do a "FREE" visa from Nigeria.
justwise:

Who told you that you need to have a link in Qatar to be able to get a visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
Good to read from u. I'm just seeing many of the posts now and now know better. I'm back in 'stealth mode'. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
jammyng: Oga justwise, I don't have any. Pls can you give me a link? I understand all visas are done by the companies but I have no link to those companies and no one in qatar to run around for me. I can't do a "FREE" visa from Nigeria.

Have you actually taken your time to read this thread? Some members here have taken their time to explain the visa and job issue over and over again.

I think the prob we have here is info overload that have made some people so lazy and relaxed to do some reading.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
@protocol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
protocol: drop ur mail here no pm pls for the materials if u hav not recieved it. one love
akanoemmanuel97@gmail.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

Have you actually taken your time to read this thread? Some members here have taken their time to explain the visa and job issue over and over again.

I think the prob we have here is info overload that have made some people so lazy and relaxed to do some reading.

@justwise lol...Thats certain, they prefer to ask their own questions and be responded to directly and not learn from others.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
jammyng: Hello house, I greet you all. Long time away from the thread, I've been busy since I came back from dubai.
Pls house, I need the contact of any house member who can help me with the 5 year qatar visa or direct me on how to do it myself. I've read through the pages but can get any direct info. Thanks all.
. Hi Jammyng! How u doing bro? If i may ask why your sudden love for Qatar? U just arrived from dubai abi d place no kajad in your own estimation? grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
jammyng: Oga justwise, I don't have any. Pls can you give me a link? I understand all visas are done by the companies but I have no link to those companies and no one in qatar to run around for me. I can't do a "FREE" visa from Nigeria.
@jammyng! U wanna hear d truth straight up? Qatar visa is not a DIY visa! And nobody wants to say it straight as it is! Its easy to keep saying if a company employs u or u know any Qatari family to invite u, that to most of our forumite is next to impossible, u can submitte application to Qatar companies for 2yrs straight without any positive result and as U no no any qatar family nko? T'he handwritting is on t'he wall only t'he wise like Daniel in d bible can decode it. My challenge has always been how else can we help Qatar entusiasts genuienly and openly, without driving them unecessarily into the hands of wicked agents { i mean wicked and mean agents} well maybe d only solution na fasting and prayers! Dubai visa was similar in nature, in 2005 when i first visited dubai its only 2 weeks visa they issue to Nigerians and you must have a sponsor, airlines were not really into visa processing as they are doing now, infact they have made life easy for dubai wanna bees! So lets hope t'he Qatar visa process relaxies otherwise your best bet na to consult ; lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry{ojuju} get my vibe. @Protocol tanks for d' NEBOSH materials u sent i got it! Before i reprogram my Accounting Head into SAFTEY with those your material u sure say i no go get grey hair {d' tin plenty no be small}! Igweeeeeeeeeeee! Live forever

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jman77(m): 4:07am On Sep 28, 2013
@protocol, pls i don check ma mail o,like 5 times but the thing no dey dia o,hope say you no send to wrong account. My email na olinepay@gmail,tank yu o,my broda cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 28, 2013
@goodtalk.........................l hope you are reading the materials sent to you by protocol; l will be expecting you to be in charge of all safety related issues/matters in the kingdom when you eventually arrive, so please read and study hard.lolz.

@protocol thanks for your generosity and kindness to those you sent the materials to.

goodtalk: @jammyng! U wanna hear d truth straight up? Qatar visa is not a DIY visa! And nobody wants to say it straight as it is! Its easy to keep saying if a company employs u or u know any Qatari family to invite u, that to most of our forumite is next to impossible, u can submitte application to Qatar companies for 2yrs straight without any positive result and as U no no any qatar family nko? T'he handwritting is on t'he wall only t'he wise like Daniel in d bible can decode it. My challenge has always been how else can we help Qatar entusiasts genuienly and openly, without driving them unecessarily into the hands of wicked agents { i mean wicked and mean agents} well maybe d only solution na fasting and prayers! Dubai visa was similar in nature, in 2005 when i first visited dubai its only 2 weeks visa they issue to Nigerians and you must have a sponsor, airlines were not really into visa processing as they are doing now, infact they have made life easy for dubai wanna bees! So lets hope t'he Qatar visa process relaxies otherwise your best bet na to consult ; lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry{ojuju} get my vibe. @Protocol tanks for d' NEBOSH materials u sent i got it! Before i reprogram my Accounting Head into SAFTEY with those your material u sure say i no go get grey hair {d' tin plenty no be small}! Igweeeeeeeeeeee! Live forever
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:31am On Sep 28, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @goodtalk.........................l hope you are reading the materials sent to you by protocol; l will be expecting you to be in charge of all safety related issues/matters in the kingdom when you eventually arrive, so please read and study hard.lolz.

Very nice idea Ogakpatakpata. He can also add a practical fire fighting training to it so u can count on him when anyone wants to set the palace on fire lol

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:44am On Sep 28, 2013
good morning honourable members of dis palace. igweee! may d great rewarder of man never hide his face from you.. @justwise. dont you remember him in dis palace ? *who ?* JAMMYNG! @jammyng. bro. how u dey? e be like say you no dey like learn through the simple way! hnn.. u! this was the same attitude you put up before you went to tour dubai for job,and came back just like that! (* o'boy! u dey make me dey speak english 4 dis palace...i no like am.*) igwee, look @ him! he keeps on asking rhetoric questions..the truth about qatar visas is there for him to read and see... he keeps on asking for a referal.. tomorrow, you will tell the palace some one 'scammed' you...remember what happened to your dubai visa ? * kai, haba! you just dey make person talk*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 28, 2013
@henrimoto.........................amen,amen and amen to your prayers, wow!! what a powerful prayer point you said, l believe it has been received by the ""ALMIGHTY HIMSELF"", l now know you are a comedian ,but, pretending to be a palace chief; can you let me know if you can come and organise night of a thousand laugh during my company's end of year party in the UAE, because your words are spiced with wisdom, jokes and thought provoking insight.............enjoy your weekend!!!

henrimoto: good morning honourable members of dis palace. igweee! may d great rewarder of man never hide his face from you.. @justwise. dont you remember him in dis palace ? *who ?* JAMMYNG! @jammyng. bro. how u dey? e be like say you no dey like learn through the simple way! hnn.. u! this was the same attitude you put up before you went to tour dubai for job,and came back just like that! (* o'boy! u dey make me dey speak english 4 dis palace...i no like am.*) igwee, look @ him! he keeps on asking rhetoric questions..the truth about qatar visas is there for him to read and see... he keeps on asking for a referal.. tomorrow, you will tell the palace some one 'scammed' you...remember what happened to your dubai visa ? * kai, haba! you just dey make person talk*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2013
@Dr.Dre................l can also see that the anointing of henrimoto has started influencing you into the comedy world,l hope your weekend is going on fine?..........do have a fantastic day ahead... grin grin

Dr. Dre:

Very nice idea Ogakpatakpata. He can also add a practical fire fighting training to it so u can count on him when anyone wants to set the palace on fire lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by engineer55: 6:14am On Sep 28, 2013
jammyng: Hello house, I greet you all. Long time away from the thread, I've been busy since I came back from dubai.
Pls house, I need the contact of any house member who can help me with the 5 year qatar visa or direct me on how to do it myself. I've read through the pages but can get any direct info. Thanks all.

Just for your information and other visa aspirant to Qatar, there is no new work visa right now for Nigerians nationality since past weeks, it has been on hold for some reasons, the people who manage to get the visa this time do it at a very exorbitant price, i will advise you to wait on or before march 2014 may be visa will be available.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2013
@engineer55................thanks; you always sneak in and out of the kingdom, how is work and life generally with you in Qatar?

engineer55:

Just for your information and other visa aspirant to Qatar, there is no new work visa right now for Nigerians nationality since past weeks, it has been on hold for some reasons, the people who manage to get the visa this time do it at a very exorbitant price, i will advise you to wait on or before march 2014 may be visa will be available.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2013
My bro, u are d only one who has made some sense and understand wat I mean.
goodtalk: @jammyng! U wanna hear d truth straight up? Qatar visa is not a DIY visa! And nobody wants to say it straight as it is! Its easy to keep saying if a company employs u or u know any Qatari family to invite u, that to most of our forumite is next to impossible, u can submitte application to Qatar companies for 2yrs straight without any positive result and as U no no any qatar family nko? T'he handwritting is on t'he wall only t'he wise like Daniel in d bible can decode it. My challenge has always been how else can we help Qatar entusiasts genuienly and openly, without driving them unecessarily into the hands of wicked agents { i mean wicked and mean agents} well maybe d only solution na fasting and prayers! Dubai visa was similar in nature, in 2005 when i first visited dubai its only 2 weeks visa they issue to Nigerians and you must have a sponsor, airlines were not really into visa processing as they are doing now, infact they have made life easy for dubai wanna bees! So lets hope t'he Qatar visa process relaxies otherwise your best bet na to consult ; lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry{ojuju} get my vibe. @Protocol tanks for d' NEBOSH materials u sent i got it! Before i reprogram my Accounting Head into SAFTEY with those your material u sure say i no go get grey hair {d' tin plenty no be small}! Igweeeeeeeeeeee! Live forever
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Dr.Dre................l can also see that the anointing of henrimoto has started influencing you into the comedy world,l hope your weekend is going on fine?..........do have a fantastic day ahead... grin grin

Hahahahahaha. Ogakpatakpata, u know me quite well. Mr. Henrimoto is in a class of his own. I was only pointing out other ways he can put his knowledge on safety to good use for u sir. Don't worry, I'm back in stealth mode as usual. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Bunmiodez: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2013
I hail thee, all great and mighty once of this Kingdom, Igwe 1 of Quatari kingdom and all the High chiefs including Iya'lode, I salute. May the pool of your great wisdom never dry, your reign shall last for ever. Hope we are all having a great day?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2013
Hello gud ppl of d kingdom
igwe! May u live long
high cheifoz twale 2hands in d air (shey ko wale or ko durosoke?)
just4jesu u re totaly spoted continue wif ur gud work
yinkagbo hw iz hustling?
its been long ooo d qatar tinz is 1hell of a crazy tins
@goodtalk we all knw qatar isnt diy bt.......
Anyways hw long does it take 2proces 3yrs dubai work visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Pls, don't give Qatar a bad image o lol
Honestly, it's about the easiest to get when u consider some things but the activities of some agents have made it look like something else. The way some Nigerians behave when they get here too isn't helping matters as well. It's a good country to visit or work in.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2013
@FBI/CIA.................................It depends on the company involved and the sincerity of your point/link/middle man, it shouldn't take more than 7 days, but, l will caution you to be very careful with direct employment visa from here, we have so many clone employment visa, currently there is an on-going case against a Nigerian who works in Abu-Dhabi and he collected 8,000dhs each from 15 clients, gave them a fake/clone UAE employment visa,but, on his way to run out of the country, police where informed and he was arrested with his luggages at the airport, he is currently assisting the UAE police to make more arrest with his cliques who also involves some Indians & Pakistanis, from what l was told they said he has given it to several people in Lagos who are waiting to board and arrive the UAE, so please be very careful.

FBI/CIA:
igwe! May u live long
yinkagbo hw iz hustling?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
FBI/CIA:
igwe! May u live long
yinkagbo hw iz hustling?
ko duro so ke! oga officer, how you dey?longest time... where ve you been? hope all is well with you. chairs..!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by deoyel: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
I salute all the elders in the house,the igwe of this community,the chiefs and others...Please i want you all to put me through on this ..Am planning on going to Dubai with my fiancee this year to look for job,but someone told me its very hard and seems impossible for couples to stay together in a room without been legally married,please i want you to shed light on this for me.pls.. secondly How soon can a lady get job in a free zone probably hotel jobs or sales jobs. thanks .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
@deoyel...................you can stay with your lady/wife in a room or flat as long as you are able to produce your marriage certificate that you are legally married to her, although, a lot of guys are living with their girlfriends in the UAE,the law frowns at it.

The police does not really go about from house to house searching for violators except somebody reports you, again , you might be required to produce it by some landlords before they rent their flat to you, another danger in violating this law is supposing there is an incident in your building or a fire outbreak in your flat, and the police come and they want to investigate and in the process of gathering infos they discovered that you are living illegally with a lady that is not your wife, it will attract some sanctions, as regard getting job in a FREE ZONE, there is really no big difference from all that has been posted by different forumites.

FREE ZONE visa does not guarantee you will earn millions neither is the LABOUR ZONE visa, infact, it will shock you to know that lots of people working in freezones earn meagre salaries, while at the same time you will also see some people in labour zone earning more, read backwards on this thread we have already dealt with the differences between FREEZONE and LABOUR ZONES.

Finally, in a freezone you can switch jobs without any bottleneck, but, in a labour zone you can only switch job if you get an offer worth 5000 dhs for WAEC HOLDERS, 7,500dhs for DIPLOMA HOLDERS and 12,500 for DEGREE HOLDERS,you can google UAE labour law from your system and you will see it there.Goodluck........

deoyel: I salute all the elders in the house,the igwe of this community,the chiefs and others...Please i want you all to put me through on this ..Am planning on going to Dubai with my fiancee this year to look for job,but someone told me its very hard and seems impossible for couples to stay together in a room without been legally married,please i want you to shed light on this for me.pls.. secondly How soon can a lady get job in a free zone probably hotel jobs or sales jobs. thanks .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
Good to read from u. I'm just seeing many of the posts now and now know better. I'm back in 'stealth mode'. grin
. If Dr Dre d OTUNBA of Qatar continues in stealth mode and High chief Goodtalk continues in ghost mode, tell me what will happen if T'he IGWE should emback on Desert mode? So what will happen to t'he twin kingdom of Dubai and Qatar! Dr Dre! by d powers confered on me as a high chief i hereby pleaeeeed with u to exit d stealth mode and provide concreat answers to JaremyNG's request! @ Fbi/cia u said “we know that Qatar visa is not a DIY" am not sure JaremyNG knew about that before he started asking all those numerous questions. I read d post of some of our forumites and i smile, lets call a spade a spade! Getting dubai visa is easy, simply goto etihad airline with your 83dollars and pronto u are in dubai! But Qatar no be so o! Dr Dre if u are telling us its easy and not difficult to get d Qatar visa pls show d kingdom d way! Pls let me clarify a notion! Dubai visa is not free u have to pay almost 100 dollars to get it thru official channels{tru Etihad} atleast a fee was paid to get it processed, so Qatar gurus tell us t'he official amount that can and should be paid if we are intreasted in getting d' 5yrs visa. I keep wondering why d Qatar issue is always shrouded in secrecy and silence! We all know u need d' service of someone to assist u with d qatar visa because of its pecularity but when someone says he was consulting an individual assist him get d visa we deride him and say he is doing it at his own risk, so na watin man piking go do now? As DIY no possible! Agent na taboo watin qatar enthusiasts go do now? Infact i dey vex in d course of next week i go visit Qatar airline to discuss comprehensivly with those people and you might be surprised they have tourist visa of 2 weeks that d airline can give to prospective travllers! Anyhow from there u can begin to look around and partner with any company that might be able to assist, if not at expiration of your visa u can suffrey enter a bus to dubai! In other word before living nigeria just collect 1month dubai visa and 2weeks tourist Qatar visa{that is if it exisits}! Hmmmmmm am still Thinking!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
my brother, i support you. for all i know, i can do dubai visa without knowing anyone there but it's not same for qatar. they'll still tell us not to use agents and won't also be straight forward on how we'll go about it.
goodtalk: . If Dr Dre d OTUNBA of Qatar continues in stealth mode and High chief Goodtalk continues in ghost mode, tell me what will happen if T'he IGWE should emback on Desert mode? So what will happen to t'he twin kingdom of Dubai and Qatar! Dr Dre! by d powers confered on me as a high chief i hereby pleaeeeed with u to exit d stealth mode and provide concreat answers to JaremyNG's request! @ Fbi/cia u said “we know that Qatar visa is not a DIY" am not sure JaremyNG knew about that before he started asking all those numerous questions. I read d post of some of our forumites and i smile, lets call a spade a spade! Getting dubai visa is easy, simply goto etihad airline with your 83dollars and pronto u are in dubai! But Qatar no be so o! Dr Dre if u are telling us its easy and not difficult to get d Qatar visa pls show d kingdom d way! Pls let me clarify a notion! Dubai visa is not free u have to pay almost 100 dollars to get it thru official channels{tru Etihad} atleast a fee was paid to get it processed, so Qatar gurus tell us t'he official amount that can and should be paid if we are intreasted in getting d' 5yrs visa. I keep wondering why d Qatar issue is always shrouded in secrecy and silence! We all know u need d' service of someone to assist u with d qatar visa because of its pecularity but when someone says he was consulting an individual assist him get d visa we deride him and say he is doing it at his own risk, so na watin man piking go do now? As DIY no possible! Agent na taboo watin qatar enthusiasts go do now? Infact i dey vex in d course of next week i go visit Qatar airline to discuss comprehensivly with those people and you might be surprised they have tourist visa of 2 weeks that d airline can give to prospective travllers! Anyhow from there u can begin to look around and partner with any company that might be able to assist, if not at expiration of your visa u can suffrey enter a bus to dubai! In other word before living nigeria just collect 1month dubai visa and 2weeks tourist Qatar visa{that is if it exisits}! Hmmmmmm am still Thinking!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tanks soo much igwe
i quite understand
@henrymoto lol baba i just dey my lane ooo i bin dey try 2hustle
@goodtalk well said sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.