Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663397 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2013
peaceheartt:

Sorry o, pl is dis d same jammng dt told us on dis same thread dt his mother had to gather cash for him to travel to dubai? Is dis d same jammng dt told us he was on leave frm a job dt pays him 30k /mnth, dt at d expiration of d leave he'll go bak to his job if he fails to find a job in dubai? Dis jammng we re reading abt here now, seem to b a totally diff jammng who was in dubai in search of a job n had to come bak to naija wen he cdnt get a job.he even told us he bot some stuff in dubai whc he was going to sell here in naija.

I'm really surprised dt dis jammng has suddenly turned a 'travel agent' !!!!! Na wa ohhh. Forumites, pl let's nt fail to b mindful of d fact dt God sees n knws us all inspite of d facelessness of dis forum. B careful of wht u do here, or hw u portray urself here, cos ur evil deed will surely find u out!!!
haa!! nne, are u suprised? levels don change.. from somebody to somebody...this is one of the things you get from international exposure (dr. dre and alutaa, hope you are with me?) @peaceheart, it is called DUBAI CONNECTION! hahahaha, oga nowada. laughter want to baptise me here. there is dis proverb they say in yoruba... afefe ti fe, a ti ri fu ro adiye. (the breeze has blown, we have seen the bom-bom of the fowl) hahahahaha .meaning.... it is the breeze that blow that made us to that revren fathers do wear trousers under that their long gown....hahahaha b4 we think they dont put anything under.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:50am On Sep 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @blaze007..................you know we have seen so much drama and heat in this kingdom, l have faced so many attacks from intruders and all of you supported and drove the intruders away, maybe when l come back in 14 days, i will allow you to follow me, the chief priest said l should be alone in the middle of the arabian desert for 14 days for prayers so that all this attacks will stop.lolz

i love this palace ! the action never stops..... lolz..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 30, 2013
@goodtalk.................you have said so much about Qatar, l did a critical analysis of the situation on ground and came up with my views, read in between the lines,Dre.Dre, kaliphate and engineer 55, has already done justice to the Qatar issues, l still stand by my submissions, Qatar has both the tourist/visit visa and Dr.Dre and others has already explained the implications of going to Qatar with such visa's and that at the end of the day, the 5yr work visa seems to be the way out, l don't have much to say on this issue again, anybody that wants to go to Qatar has a pool of informations on this thread to draw from, the summary of what the entire house is saying is that care and caution must be taken as regard the Qatar visa because it is not really a (DIY),whoever chooses to deal with an agent or anybody as regard Qatar visa is totally up to the person.

@all
This was a submission done by engineer55 on the Qatar issue; it is self explanatory for all those who wants to get more infos on the Qatar issue.

Dear people of Nairaland, i know its very confusing most of the time to get visa to Qatar from Naija, but I will highlight ways to get the visa as follows
1 Company Sponsor:

TYPES OF COMPANY SPONSORSHIP
• 1) FREE VISA: this type of company visa requires you to pay for your visa procurement, Air ticket, accommodation, resident permit, and also pay for renewal of your resident visa every year if you are still under the company
Advantages of this type of visa: you are free to look for job when you arrive, you are free to change employment whenever you have new opportunity, you can travel out of the country at your own time once you have your resident permit.
HOW TO GET THIS TYPE OF VISA
You have to get this visa via company in Qatar who are willing to sponsor you at an agreed amount of money, the applicant is likely to go through agent or friends and relative who knows the company that can get this type of visa.
• 2) Company full sponsorship: this type of visa does not require the applicant to pay any amount of money to get this very visa, the company will pay for the visa procurement, AIR ticket to and fro, resident permit ,medical insurance, Accommodation and all related fees.

• Disadvantages of this type of visa:

• you are not allowed to work for any other company except the company that brought you to Qatar,

• and you must work under them for 2 years according to Qatar law.

• you are not allowed to leave the country without the company permission.

• You must be under full control of the company.

• The salary package is not always very competitive.
HOW TO GET THIS TYPE OF VISA
You can get this type of visa when you apply to a company and they will interview you through Skype or telephone, and also discuss with you about the salary package, upon successful agreement, they will arrange all the necessary steps required to bring you to Qatar. Popular job sites here are as follows: www.bayt.com www.gulftalent.com www.gulf-times.com www.naukrigulf.com

2 FAMILLY SPONSOR
This type of visa can be achieved via family member or relative who is residing in Qatar and under family visa, the person can arrange this type visa for the applicant

I think I have given out enough information that will assist visa applicant, I will advise those who are not graduates or people who are not technically inclined and willing to work or search for job to back off because there is no much ( hustling things) here . Those who are Engineers are likely to integrate into the system faster.
This is my second year in this country so far so good. I may not be available to respond to you further queries do to work, but any time I have time I will always do that.
Thanks.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:23am On Sep 30, 2013
A desire that is not backed by action is a waste of time and energy. it is one thing to dream, it is also another thing to aspire to positions, places, and acquire great achievements in life. you can not get to a place where you dont have access to. access here may be information, connection or even a coincedence.. how positive or negative are these access routes of your? good morning every one., have a pleasant week!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 30, 2013
@goodtalk.......l understand your views and l respect them, you are also making sense,but, truth must be told, care,caution and wisdom must prevail about the Qatar issue because of the fact that you will be dealing with a third party either while in Nigeria or if you choose to go to Qatar with a tourist/visit visa.

@all.................this was Dr.Dre's wonderful submission on the Qatar issue, l went to scan and produced it from there past post, all those who intend to visit Qatar,can compare and contrast the submissions of Dr.Dre and engineer55, they have said it all.

I won't advice people to come here with a visit visa for so many reasons.

1. It doesn't really make financial sense. A visit visa which is single entry & valid for 6 months can cost around 150k to 250k or more through agents although what the government charges is less than that by miles. The 5 years visa costs between 350k to 450k depending on the visa status & the company doing it. Agents reading this will be mad with me lol *tongue out*. Some agents in Nigeria charge around 500k so if u look at the difference, a visit visa doesn't worth it.

2. A visit visa hinders the job hunt. It's illegal to work with it so any company that wants to offer the person a job would prefer having documents that can be presented to the authorities. Even if the company is extremely interested in employing the person, they may not have Nigerian visas allotted to them so there's nothing they can do. If the person however has the 5 years work visa from another company, a 6 months release document can just be easily processed by the 2 companies (the company that did the person's visa & the interested employer).

3. With the visit visa, even if the person gets a job offer & a work visa is to be processed by the intending employer, the person will still have to leave the country and re-enter with a new work visa. By the time u add up the costs of the initial visit visa, flight tickets for the 1st & 2nd trip, it really makes the visit visa a bad financial option when compared with the cost of getting a 5 years work permit visa
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 30, 2013
This was my submission yesterday concerning the Qatar issues, l still stand by every word l said/wrote here, it may not be popular and accepted by everybody,but, it is left for whoever that wants to travel to Qatar to read and make an informed decision.

l have listened to various submissions on the Qatar issue,personally l have friends in Qatar in senior management positions who went there directly from Nigeria, but, the truth must be told here, care, caution and wisdom has to prevail here. l have received several calls from different people who want me to recommend people for them in Qatar to assist them with the 5yr work visa, my position is this:

1. The moderators are not comfortable when it comes to visa issue and the fact that money has to be paid to a third party, l kind of lean towards there position because of the havoc that has been perpetuated by so many agents, l also know that the moderators are not against anybody travelling to anywhere in the world as long as the forum will not be used as a means/tool to defraud anybody, that is why we have the forum to gather relevant informations in the first place.

2. Qatar is not a do it yourself (DIY), we all know that

3. In the past several companies where desperate to come and recruit from Nigeria directly, but, it is no longer so as they have a pool of migrants to choose from in Doha.

4. The best way to get the Qatar 5yr work visa is to have a TRUSTED, GENUINE, GOD FEARING PERSON who will act as an intermediary/middle man between you and the company.

5.We are in a faceless forum, and l must also add that we have wonderful and smart Nigerians on this thread and other thread who are genuinely assisting/contributing their efforts, energy and time to counsel and advise thousands and millions of first time travellers and we have lots of wonderful testimonies and feed back to this effect.

6. We also have fake, con-artist, scammers and fraudsters who are prowling or scanning for gullible travellers to swindle, and they seem to have out-numbered the few good ones.

7. Anybody can come online and claim he is an imam,pastor or voodoo priest, he may even be calling the names of ""GOD"" in every post but inwardly he is a ""ravening wolf"", or rather ""wolf in sheep clothings"", once money changes hands you will be surprised to see how the same person calling or swearing by his ""HOLY BOOK"" suddenly changes.

8. This is my fears, worries and concerns as regard the whole Qatar issue.

9.Don't bother to go to Qatar airways because they will tell you almost the same thing we already know.

10.Qatar has 15 days tourist visa and also 6 months visa,but, some people argued that it doesn't make sense to go to Qatar with either the tourist or visit visa because at the end of the day you will certainly need the 5yr work visa to enable you to work , and when you put the money you must have spent in securing the visit visa and ticket is almost equivalent to the 5yr work visa.

11. When some people call me privately and ask me if they should transfer money to member A,B, C or D. My question to them is do you know this person very well and trust him to assist you without stories and games at the end of the day, l further ask them, supposing anything goes wrong, wont you go and open a thread like it has been done wickedly/falsely and mischieviously before against me that ogakpatakpata recommended me to give money to somebody and the person has duped me., once l throw all this questions to them, they will say , thank you we understand your fears.

12. Finally, the major fears, worries, concerns and question is WHOM DO WE TRUST TO ASSIST OUR FORUMITES IN QATAR ISSUES CONSIDERING THE HAVOC SOME AGENTS HAVE DONE AGAINST SEVERAL PEOPLE.

13. THIS IS THE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION SURROUNDING THE QATAR 5YR WORK VISA
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:35am On Sep 30, 2013
naijamedrep:

Yes.......@jammyng claim he travelled to dubai and was unable to secure job. He also pleaded with most of the palace members to assist him secure a job in which he returned to naija when all effort failed. He introduced his ticketing, hotel bookings contact as on 26th August to Nairaland. On September 27th, he made a return to this honourable house and drop this comment . What prompted me to give him a call this morning was when someone sent me PM that he consulted "Priceless Travels agency on 07066866009" and he gave him assurance to process his Qatari Visa. I called him this morning and he promised to secure Dubai Visa +Security Job +Accomodation for 350,000 Naira OR Dubai Visa +House Job +Accomodation for 450,000. I asked him about Qatar Visa and he promised to get same as Visa+ Job +Accomodation for 950,000 Naira. We all ve been on this thread even though on stealth Mode. My question is: Can he fulfill all he promised yet he returned from dubai empty handed and still begging the house to assist him with Qatar Contact? Thank you all!

hmm what is happening on this thread, Is this true?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2013
@justi4jesu.......................where have you been for some couple of days well; l am also shocked and perplexed, this is part of the reasons l always cautioned all the guys who continue to bombard me with calls and emails for me to recommend someone to/for them, l politely turn them down because when it comes to money issues, only few people can be trusted. The good thing about this is that there was no exchange of cash, l am also glad that neither naijamedrep nor any member gave out cash to anybody. CAUTION, CAUTION, CAUTION IS THE BUZZ WORD HERE when dealing with online transactions or someone you don't know too well......

justi4jesu:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2013
naijamedrep: @justwise and @ogakpatakpata.....am never happy seeing blood sucking agents like (@jammyng). I can't keep mute anymore. He claim to be a devoted member of this noble palace whilst he is a full time agent looking for whom to devour....Ask me why? angry

Thanks for exposing that individual, he is banned from this section.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2013
@Justwise thanks a million.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2013
jammyng: Thank you! But we can do more bro.

We? You and who? You must be having a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Justwise thanks a million.

I should thank everyone of you that keeps this thread going and rendering selfless services to others here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2013
justi4jesu:

Obviously his signature says it all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @justi4jesu.......................where have you been for some couple of days well; l am also shocked and perplexed, this is part of the reasons l always cautioned all the guys who continue to bombard me with calls and emails for me to recommend someone to/for them, l politely turn them down because when it comes to money issues, only few people can be trusted. The good thing about this is that there was no exchange of cash, l am also glad that neither naijamedrep nor any member gave out cash to anybody. CAUTION, CAUTION, CAUTION IS THE BUZZ WORD HERE when dealing with online transactions or someone you don't know too well......

Ogakpa2 its work that has been keeping me away, its a good thing money hasnt been exchanged yet. how are you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2013
@justi4jesu..........................l am fine; l thought as much.

justi4jesu:

Ogakpa2 its work that has been keeping me away, its a good thing money hasnt been exchanged yet. how are you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2013
check ur mails for the materials. note some mails kept bouncing back. so if u did not receive it, then u may need to present another email.
Well, finally, we are getting somewhere on the Qatar Visa issue. I am not disturbed, i am only sure that the solution to qatar visa must definitely come to light HERE on this forum and thats when i will pack my bag and bib farewell to naija. even if is going to be by december 2014, i will wait. still preparing myself in the areas that matters! My people i am still humbleoooo!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2013
justwise:

Obviously his signature says it all.

hmm eyes rolling... shocked good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Thanks Justwise for your encouraging words to the kingdom; much appreciated, enjoy your day. cheers!! cheesy cheesy

justwise:

I should thank everyone of you that keeps this thread going and rendering selfless services to others here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @justi4jesu..........................l am fine but angry with you, don't ask me why, you abandoned me in the palace, l am still in the arabian desert for the next 15 days for prayers for this kingdom..lolz

hahahahaha...i will never abandon you and you know that tongue, it seems you love that arabian desert alot so knock yourself out grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Yes l love the desert so much, quite and peaceful, no distractions and l am able to commune with the higher powers from above for wisdom, knowledge and directions, l should be back in 15days, enjoy your day!!

justi4jesu:

hahahahaha...i will never abandon you and you know that tongue, it seems you love that arabian desert alot so knock yourself out grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2013
@protocol, akanoemmanuel97@gmail.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ZionSpecie(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2013
protocol: check ur mails for the materials. note some mails kept bouncing back. so if u did not receive it, then u may need to present another email.
Well, finally, we are getting somewhere on the Qatar Visa issue. I am not disturbed, i am only sure that the solution to qatar visa must definitely come to light HERE on this forum and thats when i will pack my bag and bib farewell to naija. even if is going to be by december 2014, i will wait. still preparing myself in the areas that matters! My people i am still humbleoooo!
pls I'd like to hav d material
oluwatobie09@gmail.com
thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2013
justwise:

Thanks for exposing that individual, he is banned from this section.
O' man! sharpalyy... as e dey hot.. hahahaha.... I love this palace! The action continues..... lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2013
@Protocol
please sir, this is my email: omeganodawa@yahoo.com

please i will be expecting it o cos this will be the 3rd time of requesting for it.

Please forumites
I can boldly say that Jammyng is a LIAR and its not to be trusted because he said he only advice on visa but his signature shows hes into VISA CONSULTATION. So dont dont come here and proof yourself right. Conscience is there to dealt with liar and all the remaining scammers here, you have to be careful if you dont want Almighty to be angry with you and your family.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2013
check ur mails.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2013
justi4jesu:

hmnn.... it's a pledge.. 'Never to abandon you and you know that'... what a statement...! aunty julient once said that to broda romeo.. you know, lolz.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2013
justi4jesu:

hmm eyes rolling... shocked good riddance to bad rubbish!
bad rubbish...? one of the ideas gotten from international exposure.. but justi.. u self na wa to you o. see as you dey roll your eyes., you go like shakara well well..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2013
henrimoto: hmnn.... it's a pledge.. 'Never to abandon you and you know that'... what a statement...! aunty julient once said that to broda romeo.. you know, lolz.
Lol, rotfl, u never seize to amaze me with ur comments. So what eventually happened to aunty juliet and broda romeo on the long run?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2013
@henrimoto...................don't twist her statement oooo!!, she meant well and she said it in a positive way/supportive manner; l know you are a comedian..lol grin grin grin

henrimoto: hmnn.... it's a pledge.. 'Never to abandon you and you know that'... what a statement...! aunty julient once said that to broda romeo.. you know, lolz.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2013
No need to say anything more. Thanks to Naijamedrep for the sting operation.

@ Ogakpatakpata
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2013
justi4jesu:
Lol, rotfl, u never seize to amaze me with ur comments. So what eventually happened to aunty juliet and broda romeo on the long run?
they both live happily there after..... but it was in heaven.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by protocol(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2013
check ur mail. sorry 4 the delay.
nodawa: @Protocol
please sir, this is my email: omeganodawa@yahoo.com

please i will be expecting it o cos this will be the 3rd time of requesting for it.

Please forumites
I can boldly say that Jammyng is a LIAR and its not to be trusted because he said he only advice on visa but his signature shows hes into VISA CONSULTATION. So dont dont come here and proof yourself right. Conscience is there to dealt with liar and all the remaining scammers here, you have to be careful if you dont want Almighty to be angry with you and your family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.