Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,331 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (664586 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
verocharles: My people I greet. All existing protocols observed Igwe and co. I stormed this thread a week ago and I devouted time to read from 1til 189. I finished going through it. I am highly informed, impressed, motivated on what is going on. More grease to your elbows. I have started processing my cousin's visa who finished service this year with the information I gathered. U made me to get registered in Nairaland just to commend you guys. I have been a guest in Nairaland.

Thanks for your word of encouragement, wishing you & your cousin all the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
verocharles: My people I greet. All existing protocols observed Igwe and co. I stormed this thread a week ago and I devouted time to read from 1til 189. I finished going through it. I am highly informed, impressed, motivated on what is going on. More grease to your elbows. I have started processing my cousin's visa who finished service this year with the information I gathered. U made me to get registered in Nairaland just to commend you guys. I have been a guest in Nairaland

Welcome hidden guest, +1 to the thread and hope you wont run away cos information is power.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Oga,keep enjoying UAE ok,no be your fault na God do am!..Still an aspirant shaa!..@Henrimoto, where you dey? been a while you v not come around...keep making the dough...we miss you...@Justi hope UAE is treating you well?,na you suppose be UAE "LOLO" but...na politics?..@The whole house keep the fire of UAE burning...Finecheek,Nodawa,monchouchou...please update us ok...all is well...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
uchman: @Oga,keep enjoying UAE ok,no be your fault na God do am!..Still an aspirant shaa!..@Henrimoto, where you dey? been a while you v not come around...keep making the dough...we miss you...@Justi hope UAE is treating you well?,na you suppose be UAE "LOLO" but...na politics?..@The whole house keep the fire of UAE burning...Finecheek,Nodawa,monchouchou...please update us ok...all is well...

grin grin cheesy grin grin. l am expecting you to come and enjoy the UAE with me, you are indeed a funny dude. Thanks for the compliments.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by yemterry(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pls house I applied for a visa which am xpecting soon but my bro frnd in Dubai told me accommodation and some other charges for getting a job 4 me is 50k naira is d fee normal or somtin else,and again I heard Dubai don't give any 1 below 27yrs of age Visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
yemterry: Pls house I applied for a visa which am xpecting soon but my bro frnd in Dubai told me accommodation and some other charges for getting a job 4 me is 50k naira is d fee normal or somtin else,and again I heard Dubai don't give any 1 below 27yrs of age Visa.

Well,it has been explained to you before few days ago that accommodation is from $200 which is about #32,000naira per month, as regard the fee for getting a job, let him explain better to you since he is the one arranging your trip, although,as regard age issue, the visa requirement might say so,but, you can get around it, if you do the needful with whoever is assisting you with the visa applications, lastly, be careful and cautious of your brothers friend in Dubai that is arranging your trip, walk wisely so you wont be a victim on arrival. Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by verocharles(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
No. I won't run away. that is nice of u. u are one of the active contributors on this thread. weldone. Keep it up
justi4jesu:

Welcome hidden guest, +1 to the thread and hope you wont run away cos information is power.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Billyjim: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
@yemterry just becareful as am also a victim of my brother friends stuff . am sure iqwe knows about what am saying
ogakpatakpata: .

Well,it has been explained to you before few days ago that accommodation is from $200 which is about #32,000naira per month, as regard the fee for getting a job, let him explain better to you since he is the one arranging your trip, although,as regard age issue, the visa requirement might say so,but, you can get around it, if you do the needful with whoever is assisting you with the visa applications, lastly, be careful and cautious of your brothers friend in Dubai that is arranging your trip, walk wisely so you wont be a victim on arrival. Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Billyjim..................l know what you are talking about and all you went through, l hope he takes heed to caution, my ears are full of bitter & sad stories that has befallen several guys in the UAE, so caution, caution and caution ought to be the buzz word.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by yemterry(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Thanks so much I will I even got 2 other people who are ready to accomodate me 1 is 150USD anoda is 200USD will be careful scam tinx dey happen everywhere,@Ogakpapakpata I want contact u wheneva I reach Dubai ooo and dis forum no gree make som1 drop contact how we go fit do am wey I go get ur contact.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2013

grin grin cheesy grin grin. l am expecting you to come and enjoy the UAE with me, you are indeed a funny dude. Thanks for the compliments.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:33am On Nov 12, 2013
uchman: @Oga,keep enjoying UAE ok,no be your fault na God do am!..Still an aspirant shaa!..@Henrimoto, where you dey? been a while you v not come around...keep making the dough...we miss you...@Justi hope UAE is treating you well?,na you suppose be UAE "LOLO" but...na politics?..@The whole house keep the fire of UAE burning...Finecheek,Nodawa,monchouchou...please update us ok...all is well...

@uchman yes am during great....lol thanks all the same.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:34am On Nov 12, 2013
verocharles: No. I won't run away. that is nice of u. u are one of the active contributors on this thread. weldone. Keep it up

Thanks you are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2013
yemterry: Thanks so much I will I even got 2 other people who are ready to accomodate me 1 is 150USD anoda is 200USD will be careful scam tinx dey happen everywhere,@Ogakpapakpata I want contact u wheneva I reach Dubai ooo and dis forum no gree make som1 drop contact how we go fit do am wey I go get ur contact.

My contact details is on my signature profile, no private messages please, you can call me if you so wish with my contact & l will respond as much as l can. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=uchman][/quote]..

You quoted my comments 3 times,hope l am safe
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2013

My contact details is on my signature profile, no private message pleases, you can call me if you so wish with my contact & l will respond as much as l can. Cheers.
...You are my bros! how has things been going? thanks for all the help being renderd in this forum...E no easy...@Monchouchou,finecheek,Nodawa, seems you guys have adapted to the Uae environment,we dont hear from you guys again,please update ok...watz up house!!! @ Justi, keep on doing good on this thread,God will surely reward you with Plenty Drahams...May the Grace of our Lord JESUS CHRIST,the love of GOD and the sweet fellowship of the HOLY SPIRIT,abide and be with us all today and forever more...AMEN
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2013
ogakpatakpata: ..

You quoted my comments 3 times,hope l am safe
@please dont mind me my Oga at the top...just learning how to quote!! All is well, will beep ya soon ok...Best of the day...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2013
uchman: ...You are my bros! how has things been going? thanks for all the help being renderd in this forum...E no easy...@Monchouchou,finecheek,Nodawa, seems you guys have adapted to the Uae environment,we dont hear from you guys again,please update ok...watz up house!!! @ Justi, keep on doing good on this thread,God will surely reward you with Plenty Drahams...May the Grace of our Lord JESUS CHRIST,the love of GOD and the sweet fellowship of the HOLY SPIRIT,abide and be with us all today and forever more...AMEN

Things are fine and l am doing absolutely fantastic;l guess same with you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2013
uchman: @please dont mind me my Oga at the top...just learning how to quote!! All is well, will beep ya soon ok...Best of the day...

Okay; will expect your call, do have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2013
uchman: ...You are my bros! how has things been going? thanks for all the help being renderd in this forum...E no easy...@Monchouchou,finecheek,Nodawa, seems you guys have adapted to the Uae environment,we dont hear from you guys again,please update ok...watz up house!!! @ Justi, keep on doing good on this thread,God will surely reward you with Plenty Drahams...May the Grace of our Lord JESUS CHRIST,the love of GOD and the sweet fellowship of the HOLY SPIRIT,abide and be with us all today and forever more...AMEN

@uchman....Thanks it is by his grace. Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2013

@Uchman, we are fine oh. Still searching and hoping. Dubai's changing weather is dealing wit me a bit, lol. Tanks for the concern.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2013
monchouchou:

@Uchman, we are fine oh. Still searching and hoping. Dubai's changing weather is dealing wit me a bit, lol. Tanks for the concern.

@monchouchou...Pele its gradually getting cold buh me like it..lol, keep the search on..wishing you all the best!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Billyjim: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013

Okay; will expect your call, do have a wonderful day ahead.
@ iqwe i received a mail from firm in dubai, the company claimed i sumbitted my cv for IT support engineer which is likely to be true as i cant remember the number of jobs i applied for over the in the internet. So they are asking for my skype Id in other to interview through the skpe. My question is that, is dis not a fraud and do u.a.e companies use such method to interview applicants?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Billyjim: @ iqwe i received a mail from firm in dubai, the company claimed i sumbitted my cv for IT support engineer which is likely to be true as i cant remember the number of jobs i applied for over the in the internet. So they are asking for my skype Id in other to interview through the skpe. My question is that, is dis not a fraud and do u.a.e companies use such method to interview applicants?

It might not be fraud, some companies do, if they desperately need your services, l know few people who secured jobs directly like that from Nigeria, some are members of this forum, my kid brother was also employed directly from Nigeria,although, there was no skype interview with my kid brother, they only asked him to forward all the photocopies of his certificates & work experiences from all the places he schooled abroad & Nigeria and that was it, same was also applicable to me, so go with the flow, as long as they don't ask you for money at any point in the recruitment process, go with the flow and keep me updated, if possible before the final interview let me know, l can call them directly here and find out if they are genuine. Wish you luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
verocharles: My people I greet. All existing protocols observed Igwe and co. I stormed this thread a week ago and I devouted time to read from 1til 189. I finished going through it. I am highly informed, impressed, motivated on what is going on. More grease to your elbows. I have started processing my cousin's visa who finished service this year with the information I gathered. U made me to get registered in Nairaland just to commend you guys. I have been a guest in Nairaland
* clap ! clap!! clap!!! * akah for you @ verocharles.. welcome on board.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Billyjim: @ iqwe i received a mail from firm in dubai, the company claimed i sumbitted my cv for IT support engineer which is likely to be true as i cant remember the number of jobs i applied for over the in the internet. So they are asking for my skype Id in other to interview through the skpe. My question is that, is dis not a fraud and do u.a.e companies use such method to interview applicants?

Its not fraud as long as money hasnt been mentioned. My colleague was interviewed via skype and she is from brazil. Most companies conduct via skype mostly if you tend to live outside the Uae. So go for it and mind you, do your best and have good internet set up for your interview, dress well, make sure you go to a quite environment, because it is as good as having the interview with them one on one.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
boda, i greet. you should have stopped @ 'where you dey ?' but adding 'keep making the dough' you are inviting a black masquarade to the palace!(dr.dre and the igwe will bear me witness. lolz) which dough am i making....? i only went to seperate a couple fighting. imagine! a wife telling the husband to 'shat up'...but wait o, where fine cheek and monchouu... oga nowada, i greet o. best of lucks to you...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goldplated(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
justi4jesu:

Its not fraud as long as money hasnt been mentioned. My colleague was interviewed via skype and she is from brazil. Most companies conduct via skype mostly if you tend to live outside the Uae. So go for it and mind you, do your best and have good internet set up for your interview, dress well, make sure you go to a quite environment, because it is as good as having the interview with them one on one.

Goodluck

i've been following your story. like you went on a visit visa, and then got a job. please whats your job and what qualifications did you have before you got that job? and are you still working with that visit visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Amen!!!! * both church goers and non church goars shout @ the top of their voice* look @ this man ! he wants to turn the palace to a house fellowship center.. hohohohohohoho.... haa! i love this palace! the comedy never stops. hahahaha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
goldplated:

i've been following your story. like you went on a visit visa, and then got a job. please whats your job and what qualifications did you have before you got that job? and are you still working with that visit visa?

One cant work with a visit visa like you mentioned. Sure you have to come with a tourist visa if you intend to search for a job. Then after you get a job, your company would arrange your residence permit for you. Am working with a residence permit and my current job is related to my field of study and qualifications but initially it wasn't. So it was God's favour and in a matter of 2months I got a better offer for a change of job.

I dont intend to start listing out my certificates here.if you are a graduate and have additional professional certificates mostly if it is gotten here in Uae then its fine but am not disputing or condemning other certificates gotten outside the Uae but they just like their certificates..And if you can speak any foreign language then bravo, thats an added advantage.

So its not a matter of using what happened to Mr A or B to judge what will happen in your situation, its a matter of giving it a try and see what comes out of your story. Everyone has different destinies and aspirations.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goldplated(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
justi4jesu:

One cant work with a visit visa like you mentioned. Sure you have to come with a tourist visa if you intend to search for a job. Then after you get a job, your company would arrange your residence permit for you. Am working with a residence permit and my current job is related to my field of study and qualifications but initially it wasn't. So it was God's favour and in a matter of 2months I got a better offer for a change of job.

I dont intend to start listing out my certificates here.if you are a graduate and have additional professional certificates mostly if it is gotten here in Uae then its fine but am not disputing or condemning other certificates gotten outside the Uae but they just like their certificates..And if you can speak any foreign language then bravo.

So its not a matter of using what happened to Mr A or B to judge what will happen in your situation, its a matter of giving it a try and see what comes out of your story. Everyone has different destinies and aspirations.

Thanks for the quick response. well i'm 29, electrical engineer, just finished nysc and i have Health, safety and environment level 2 certification, with Occupational Safety and Health Admin certificate in view. From the base level what kind of jobs do you think i can get if i vigorously search within the 2 months period?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
goldplated:

Thanks for the quick response. well i'm 29, electrical engineer, just finished nysc and i have Health, safety and environment level 2 certification, with Occupational Safety and Health Admin certificate in view. From the base level what kind of jobs do you think i can get if i vigorously search within the 2 months period?

l think you can come try your luck,but, to be honest with you, without a hands on experience in health & safety in your home country, it might be a herculean hill for you to climb during interview to convince your employers, especially since you haven't worked in that field before, even at that, sometimes they might zero it down to UAE/GCC experience, my personal opinion will be for you to arrive and make do with any reasonable job while you network to secure a fantastic offer in your chosen field, lastly, you might be lucky for a company to employ you and allow you work under a qualified engineer so you can learn, everything will depend on your luck/favour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.