Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661345 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by AreaFada2: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2013
justi4jesu:

Hahahah...Area-Fada are you one of my participants? Am on it asap.

Lol.

Oui.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

Lol.

Oui.

Daccord c'est bon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

Lol.

Oui.

justi4jesu:

Daccord c'est bon.

English language please.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
General Justwise................you visited the kingdom today, hope you are fine and good?.............wishing you all the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
justwise:

English language please.

Yes mr justwise...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
@oga and justi4jesu

I have taken the important points in all the thread and i'm good to begin. But now my only findings i couldnt get is the format of a simplified c.v. Though i had already arranged my own using a format i had online, but i think its best i take a peek at your format.a friend of mine once told me to follow those who are up the ladder, so please help me with the format you used in your c.v. I have searched all the threads here but couldnt find a format.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
jerrymania: @oga and justi4jesu

I have taken the important points in all the thread and i'm good to begin. But now my only findings i couldnt get is the format of a simplified c.v. Though i had already arranged my own using a format i had online, but i think its best i take a peek at your format.a friend of mine once told me to follow those who are up the ladder, so please help me with the format you used in your c.v. I have searched all the threads here but couldnt find a format.

I attached a Cv format previously on this thread. Your coloured passport should be on the top right or left of your cv, its a normal cv that should have your visa status i.e tourist visa and passport number, dubai phone number and address all included on your Cv.

You can leave to include references if you like..because thats what most of us do but if you are not okay with it then you can go ahead and include it or just write references would be provided on request.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
jerrymania: @oga and justi4jesu

There is a CV format in the thread,but, if you cannot locate it, no issues, just write a simple CV format with microsoft word, enumerate your skills, experiences, qualifications & competencies on it, the only difference between the UAE CV with others, is that you MUST insert your passport photograph (coloured) either on the top left or top right corner, so that shouldnt be an issue for you, avoid making it too lengthy, make it simple and on-point, your details should be there, if possible include the phone number of any friend/family member you have in the UAE plus your e-mail address, in-case they call you for a job interview before your arrival.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
@justi and oga
your fast response needs to be applauded.Justi please can you help me locate the thread where you dropped the c.v format? thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
jerrymania: @justi and oga
your fast response needs to be applauded.Justi please can you help me locate the thread where you dropped the c.v format? thanks.

Hmmmm mr jerrymania thats a whole lot. Will check through when I get off work.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
justi4jesu:

Hmmmm mr jerrymania thats a whole lot. Will check through when I get off work.

ok ma. i'll remind you later
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
jerrymania:

ok ma. i'll remind you later

Sure no problem but am not 'Ma'.. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
@priceworth123................thanks for your call and goodwill, l sincerely appreciate it, will expect your arrival, wishing you all the best. Cheers my brother.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
justi4jesu:

Sure no problem but am not 'Ma'.. thanks
ok Lady cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
jerrymania: @justi and oga

You are welcome always.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
@oga
i'll call you one of these days so we could chat up. From all you've been saying, even with the certifications and qualifications, the brownie still rules. I'm preparing for that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
jerrymania: @oga
i'll call you one of these days so we could chat up. From all you've been saying, even with the certifications and qualifications, the brownie still rules. I'm preparing for that.

hahahahahahah grin cheesy grin...............no issue my brother,l am glad you have read through the thread, l am certain with the infos you do have now, the sky will be your stepping stone on arrival, we are here to help and assist, my joy is fulfilled when l see a young Nigerian male/female reaches his/her full potential, and whatever little contribution l can do to make that happen,why not.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
jerrymania:
ok Lady cool

Lol.. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

hahahahahahah grin cheesy grin...............no issue my brother,l am glad you have read through the thread, l am certain with the infos you do have now, the sky will be your stepping stone on arrival, we are here to help and assist, my joy is fulfilled when l see a young Nigerian male/female reaches his/her full potential, and whatever little contribution l can do to make that happen,why not.
your help is unquantifiable and invaluable.i believe many people can attest to that.

@Justi
when going for these walk in interviews, shey the dress code should be very corporate abi? like serious tie and custom fitted suits for the guys?

@others
if you are searching quickly through the threads here is a shortcut.
For example you want to go to page 60, 80 etc just replace the number at the end of this link https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/193 to any number of page you want to go to. for example page 45 will become https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/45. hope it helps
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
jerrymania:
your help is unquantifiable and invaluable.i believe many people can attest to that.

@Justi
when going for these walk in interviews, shey the dress code should be very corporate abi? like serious tie and custom fitted suits for the guys?

@others
For example you want to go to page 60, 80 etc just replace the number at the end of this link https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/193 to any number of page you want to go to. for example page 45 will become https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/45. hope it helps

Thanks, as per dressing, let it be simple as much as you can ,but, now that we are approaching winter l think you will need something heavy to keep you warm when going out to search for job, what counts in some of this walk-in-interviews is your ability to convince your employers that you got something upstairs, and you got something to bring to the table + favour/luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
justi4jesu:

Daccord c'est bon.
agreed. thank you! thank you!! thank you!!! @justi4jesu.. Nne muoo. how are ya? hope you are enjoying the new weather over there..weldone for the good works.(seriously. not joking) don't worry, just pray that my governorship candidate wins in today's anambra governorship election... i will send you your own one million dirhams! yes! (one million)..igweee...weldone sir. i am coming... let me watch this world cup match..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
jerrymania:

@Justi

@others

Yes it should be corporate. It is as normal as going for interviews conducted back in nigeria. So nothing special or different about your dressing.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
henrimoto: agreed. thank you! thank you!! thank you!!! @justi4jesu.. Nne muoo. how are ya? hope you are enjoying the new weather over there..weldone for the good works.(seriously. not joking) don't worry, just pray that my governorship candidate wins in today's anambra governorship election... i will send you your own one million dirhams! yes! (one million)..igweee...weldone sir. i am coming... let me watch this world cup match..

Am good...yes am really enjoying it..you're welcome. I just started praying right now because I need that money..haha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
henrimoto: agreed. thank you! thank you!! thank you!!! @justi4jesu.. Nne muoo. how are ya? hope you are enjoying the new weather over there..weldone for the good works.(seriously. not joking) don't worry, just pray that my governorship candidate wins in today's anambra governorship election... i will send you your own one million dirhams! yes! (one million)..igweee...weldone sir. i am coming... let me watch this world cup match..

Thanks my brother.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2013

Thanks my brother.
good evening sir. how has your week been sir? and how is the weather treating you over there.?...weldone sir! @dr. dre. i greet. how ? hope ? lolzzzz @samee72...Nne, how? hope you are coping with the weather? @ every honourable member, i greet you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
henrimoto: good evening sir. how has your week been sir? and how is the weather treating you over there.?...weldone sir! @dr. dre. i greet. how ? hope ? lolzzzz @samee72...Nne, how? hope you are coping with the weather? @ every honourable member, i greet you all.

l am fine and doing absolutely fantastic, we are gradually approaching winter; thanks for asking my brother and wish you all the best life got to offer. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by leopower(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
i am glad being here, i read all post word for word. very informative. ogakpatakpata & DR dre well done, justi4jesu i see u too.
i av been nursing the ambition of getting to dubai or qatar but being reserved & doing my findings.
which ever country i touch ground i will love to contact u guys.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
leopower: i am glad being here, i read all post word for word. very informative. ogakpatakpata & DR dre well done, justi4jesu i see u too.
i av been nursing the ambition of getting to dubai or qatar but being reserved & doing my findings.
which ever country i touch ground i will love to contact u guys.

You are welcome on board; take your time to read over and over again, dont be in a haste to travel anywhere, the more informed you are the better for you. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DAY12(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2013

You are welcome on board; take your time to read over and over again, dont be in a haste to travel anywhere, the more informed you are the better for you. Enjoy your weekend.

My guy in Dubai still looking for a job... Please post job listing.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
DAY11.:

My guy in Dubai still looking for a job... Please post job listing.

Thanks

Okay, will do as much as l am able,but, to be sincere with you, he shouldn't rely much on job postings on this thread, we have posted different jobs / positions on this thread for the past 7month, nobody from this thread secured a job, l will suggest he do proper and aggressive networkings with Nigerians and other nationalities in the UAE, listen to walk-ins-interviews & pray to whatever he believes in for favour/luck, the job situation is very challenging now, once an opportunity opens before you say jack-robinson, someone else has gotten it and most of the time, money exchanges hands and the highest bidder gets the slot.Hope you get my drift.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
@henrimoto my bro, i'm fine and coping with the weather well, i guess you are too, @house @igwe and Justi greetings to you all please can you give me the current rate of dirham to naira? thanks

henrimoto: good evening sir. how has your week been sir? and how is the weather treating you over there.?...weldone sir! @dr. dre. i greet. how ? hope ? lolzzzz @samee72...Nne, how? hope you are coping with the weather? @ every honourable member, i greet you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
samee72: @henrimoto my bro, i'm fine and coping with the weather well, i guess you are too, @house @igwe and Justi greetings to you all please can you give me the current rate of dirham to naira? thanks

Depending on market forces, it fluctuates between #43 to #44 (naira), as at today the 16th of November '2013, it was 43.21 dirhams to 1naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.