Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (662969 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
nattybanta:
Thanks a lot. I would be on my way to abj to attest d documents on monday. I hope I won't have a problem since all my certificates are laminated and also is the nysc certificate necessary too?

You are always welcome. Safe journey and you wouldnt have any problem with your laminated documents, all they would do is just to tear/scratch off a part on the back of the documents and sign on them with a seal.

They know almost everyone laminates their documents, so they have a way around it. Thats not an issue.

Safe journey on your trip.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Oct 20: thanks ogakpatakpata nd justi,pls,how much is dhrms to naira.tenks

It should hover between #43 to #44 to 1 dirhams depending on market forces.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
1Dihram equals 43Naira
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
namqul: @ chairman, chief, mr, doctor, proffeso, comedian HENRIMOTO i hail ooo. Me 2 just fall from d roof oo.
ahn-ahn, you fall from d roof ? wetin you sef dey find on top of roof...? na carpenter pikin you be? lolzzz. beta pray make 2014 no pass your by o.. 2015 far. but wait o, se, oga philindukwe tell you say agent chop him money ne ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
Thanks @oga and justi. Pls i av go through the address u give for online job search and find out that must work ar professional work.or maybe whot you read in school.whot do we do or how can we apply or how can i search for my own or apply base on expirience or higher school CVs .thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
igwee...weldone sir. did mr. philindukwe post any coment on an encounter with fraudulent agent ? the post he complained bitterly, he did not mention any thing about agent. me, i thought me ATM machine swallow his debit card when he went to withdraw..* if ATM machine mumu swallow your card, hmn, na 2 weeks o!!* or am i missing something here?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
;DHahahahahah@oga and justi am beging to suspect henrimoto you sure say he no they among those agent hahahahahha laughing in igbo language
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Thanks @oga and justi. Pls i av go through the address u give for online job search and find out that must work ar professional work.or maybe whot you read in school.whot do we do or how can we apply or how can i search for my own or apply base on expirience or higher school CVs .thanks

It depends on what you are looking for, tailor your application in line with your qualification, by this l mean, if you have WAEC or NECO certificate,you cannot be applying for jobs meant for Degree holders or those with professional certificates, from what l have seen here in the UAE, with your WAEC/NECO certificate you should be prepared for low payed jobs like house keeping,security, child minder (nanny), concierge, factory workers, construction workers, some Degree holders are also looking for those kind of jobs, so you can imagine how competitive it will be compared to you coming with a high school certificate.

lastly, although, you might be lucky to secure a white collar job, but, it might be hard for you because that is the same jobs Europeans, North Americans, Asians, Middle Eastern nationalities are also looking for,it is very competitive, so all those nationalities do have an edge over you from Africa,but, if you are from Africa and schooled abroad, then you will be treated like those from the Western world by virtue of your qualifications, again, like l do say, some people seem to have mother luck that follows them, so it is possible to secure those jobs as an African with your high school certificate.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
henrimoto: igwee...weldone sir. did mr. philindukwe post any coment on an encounter with fraudulent agent ? the post he complained bitterly, he did not mention any thing about agent. me, i thought me ATM machine swallow his debit card when he went to withdraw..* if ATM machine mumu swallow your card, hmn, na 2 weeks o!!* or am i missing something here?

He didn't post any information, although , he confided some things to me, l wouldn't like to post such openly without his permission.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
What are u always doing up in some tree or on mountain tops? grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
What are u always doing up in some tree or on mountain tops? grin

You have come again with your funny questions, l like sleeping on the mountain top in the Arabian desert because it is quite, calm, peaceful and serene, and l am able to think and meditate their very well, dont start your funny jokes today, l dont want to fall again.. grin cheesy grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
henrimoto: ahn-ahn, you fall from d roof ? wetin you sef dey find on top of roof...? na carpenter pikin you be? lolzzz. beta pray make 2014 no pass your by o.. 2015 far. but wait o, se, oga philindukwe tell you say agent chop him money ne ?
@ mr henrimoto i b carpenter myself with degree from uni lasgidi. I hope any chance of getting carpentry work? Lol hahaha grin
henrimoto: ahn-ahn, you fall from d roof ? wetin you sef dey find on top of roof...? na carpenter pikin you be? lolzzz. beta pray make 2014 no pass your by o.. 2015 far. but wait o, se, oga philindukwe tell you say agent chop him money ne ?
@ mr henrimoto i b carpenter myself with degree from uni lasgidi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

You have come again with your funny questions, l like sleeping on the mountain top in the Arabian desert because it is quite, calm, peaceful and serene, and l am able to think and meditate their very well, dont start your funny jokes today, l dont want to fall again.. grin cheesy grin
Ok lips sealed. I've returned to watching from the sidelines lipsrsealed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: ;DHahahahahah@oga and justi am beging to suspect henrimoto you sure say he no they among those agent hahahahahha laughing in igbo language
eyaah... kpele nu.(take heart) you too, how did it happen ? i thought you've discovered this palace before you had such encounter...? i remember we begged you to read past posts to be well informed. abi, am i missing out something ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
namqul: @ mr henrimoto i b carpenter myself with degree from uni lasgidi. I hope any chance of getting carpentry work? Lol hahaha grin @ mr henrimoto i b carpenter myself with degree from uni lasgidi
ok. make sure you dont fall from the roof again.. go and fall no more!! lolzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by owolabi101: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
hello house, am new here. Pls what is there spending currency and how much is it in nigeria?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
nattybanta: 1Dihram equals 43Naira
@owolabi, here is the answer to your question.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by owolabi101: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
thanks u soo much, i really appreciate dis from u. Am just planing to move to UAE bcs dis country is not in favour me yet. But the problem now is i don't know how to go about the processing yet. But seaking for a better company now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
owolabi101: thanks u soo much, i really appreciate dis from u. Am just planing to move to UAE bcs dis country is not in favour me yet. But the problem now is i don't know how to go about the processing yet. But seaking for a better company now.

Take your time and read backwards, by the time you reach the last page of this thread, you will know how to process your visa to the UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by owolabi101: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
ok i will. But the money worth like how much? Pls am really sory
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
owolabi101: ok i will. But the money worth like how much? Pls am really sory

1. Ticket is from 115,000 naira, depending on the day/week/ month of your departure from Nigeria.

2. Visa is from $100 official price ( but due to corruption Etihad, Emirates and other tour agencies might charge you more than that).

3. It was suggested that you hold a minimum of $2000 when coming to the UAE to avoid been stranded here, everything is expensive here( food, accommodation, brown envelop issues that you might deal with, transportation and other expenses before you secure a job).

4. Do the maths yourself.

5. Take your time to read the thread, it will help you or else, you will make mistakes.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Oct 20: thanks ogakpatakpata nd justi,pls,how much is dhrms to naira.tenks

your best best is google for up to date exchange rate.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 5:12am On Dec 01, 2013
Good morning house, @oga, justi, dre, henrimoto and other members, wanna wish everyone happy new month. December is here with all of d goodies n we shall bag it all by his grace.
@oga, pls xpect my call today. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 01, 2013
kwammy5000: Good morning house, @oga, justi, dre, henrimoto and other members, wanna wish everyone happy new month. December is here with all of d goodies n we shall bag it all by his grace.

Where have you been?............l haven't heard from you for such a long period, l guess you are busy, thanks for your prayers/goodwill & kind words, will be expecting your call. Welcome to the new month of opportunity. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2013
kwammy5000: Good morning house, @oga, justi, dre, henrimoto and other members, wanna wish everyone happy new month. December is here with all of d goodies n we shall bag it all by his grace.
good morning everyone!! happy new month. bad news shall not befall us this month! amen. @kwammy5000. thank you. same to you. @samee72. nne, how you doing? happy new month!! @obricadoo, nne, hallooo. happy new month! where are thou ? @finecheek... omoge, how ya ? happi new month? @monchouu, (what is your native language sef ?) how ya doing? is the weather out there still dealing with you? hold something !!lolzzz. happi new month baby.. @uncle ken,valentony, ASP chris, suxess200, femiaction,truelove.com (this name sweet me die!! lolz) peaceheart (our one and only peaceful peace) philindukwe, namqul, ola, nodawa, dapeolu, and other honourables of this great palace. happy new months to you all.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2013
@igweee, what about this our man nko ? do you here from him? i ve been trying to remember his name, eem...eem dis guy that came all the way from niger state .....(i cant remember his name now) @igwee and dr.dre, justi4jesu and other honourables happy new month! your rivers shall not run dry. amen!! "he that watered shall be watereth" the good lord shall keep the flowers in your gardens fresh and blossom. amen! amen!! @dr. dre, even as you refuse to grant the igwee his request into your "shokolokobangoshe university" (SU),it is well with us! you beta repent of that behaviour. this is a new month. lolzzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2013
henrimoto: @igweee, what about this our man nko ? do you here from him? i ve been trying to remember his name, eem...eem dis guy that came all the way from niger state .....(i cant remember his name now) @igwee and dr.dre, justi4jesu and other honourables happy new month! your rivers shall not run dry. amen!! "he that watered shall be watereth" the good lord shall keep the flowers in your gardens fresh and blossom. amen! amen!! @dr. dre, even as you refuse to grant the igwee his request into your "shokolokobangoshe university" (SU),it is well with us! you beta repent of that behaviour. this is a new month. lolzzzz

Are you referring to yinkagbo?...............if yes, yinkagbo l guess is waiting for his employment visa in Nigeria, you recalled when he shared his testimony here and he said he was asked to exit and wait for his employment visa.........or Nodawa?.............Nodawa is fine and we have talked over the phone several times.l hope Dr.Dre listens to you, l have stopped bothering him regarding the University, l have zeroed my mind to do the program here in one of the Universities in the UAE.Thanks for your sense of humour, you are indeed a gift to the world. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2013
Same to u all in this forum am wiseing every one happy new month and Gods love and protection. @henrimoto am execping my working visa from you.i no u can do it @oga let me no wot he will do.henrimoto i no i av put bone in ur neck nw hahahaah oya act, oga is watching u ,justi and other members of the house hahahahahaha in piging english
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy Sunday,New month,and independence celebration in the emirates to all everyone in this forum...may d almighty bring peace,love,protection and success to us all....

I told my cousin about this forum...he intends joining me to the UAE soonest but his fears is that he made a 3rd class in the Nigerian university studying in engineering but he is very skilled in the automobile industry with good experience.

My question is what are his honest opportunity in getting a good job soonest when he eventually arrives d UAE

Thanks for all your candid anticipated answers
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
@henri my bro i'm fine o, happy new month to you too and to all members of this house, igwe, justi, happy new month and @monchou and Nodawa i pray this month will bring with it good news for you concerning your job search and to all the other members have a great month ahead

henrimoto: good morning everyone!! happy new month. bad news shall not befall us this month! amen. @kwammy5000. thank you. same to you. @samee72. nne, how you doing? happy new month!! @obricadoo, nne, hallooo. happy new month! where are thou ? @finecheek... omoge, how ya ? happi new month? @monchouu, (what is your native language sef ?) how ya doing? is the weather out there still dealing with you? hold something !!lolzzz. happi new month baby.. @uncle ken,valentony, ASP chris, suxess200, femiaction,truelove.com (this name sweet me die!! lolz) peaceheart (our one and only peaceful peace) philindukwe, namqul, ola, nodawa, dapeolu, and other honourables of this great palace. happy new months to you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
hugochris: Happy Sunday,New month,and independence celebration in the emirates to all everyone in this forum...may d almighty bring peace,love,protection and success to us all....

I told my cousin about this forum...he intends joining me to the UAE soonest but his fears is that he made a 3rd class in the Nigerian university studying in engineering but he is very skilled in the automobile industry with good experience.

My question is what are his honest opportunity in getting a good job soonest when he eventually arrives d UAE

Thanks for all your candid anticipated answers

@hugochris.....................a forumite ask a similar question few weeks ago and this was my honest opinions/advise to him based on what l have seen in the UAE as a result of my wide interactions with different people, maybe you/your cousin and others can learn one or two things from it, l might as well call it a simple manual for those heading to the UAE to have at the back of their mind, it is on page 192 of this thread:

1. Arrive with enough cash minimum recommended/suggested on this forum is $2000 due to the extreme challenges you will deal with on arrival, the UAE is very expensive.

2. Prepare your CV in a simplified form, and enumerate all your skills,competencies, qualifications & experiences

3. Start submitting and posting them to different job portals in the UAE on or before arrival

4. liaise with sincere / honest Nigerians in the UAE on or before arrival

5. Dont come to the UAE with over the board expectations, that is dont expect when you arrive with your WAEC /NECO certificate you will be offered a job as a bank manager.

6. If you have a good job in Nigeria, don't just jump into the next available flight heading to the UAE and expect to get a fantastic job on arrival

7. If you desperately desire to leave Nigeria to work in the UAE,it is advisable you arrive during your vacation, scan around for jobs, compare/contrast and see if you can face all the competition and drama in the UAE.

8. As a fresh graduate from Nigeria with or without experience, be prepared to start with a low payed job.

9. Be prepared to face stiff competition in the UAE with the rest of the world.

10. Whatever qualifications you got from Nigeria, be prepared to see and compete with similar or better qualifications from different parts of the globe in the UAE.

11. If you are patient enough, you might climb your career ladder fast.

12. Dont arrive and be looking for white collar jobs alone, think outside the box, by this l mean don't arrive the UAE and expect to be employed immediately as a cashier, receptionist, administrative positions, accountant, Engineer, bank manager, customer service executive, medical professional etc, some of those jobs requires some kind of upgrading / bridging /new certifications obtained in the UAE to enable you stand a chance of been employed, again, most of the white collar jobs are also what Americans,Europeans,Asians, Middle Eastern countries are looking for, so it is damn competitive and it takes a big miracle to be considered for those positions, although, not impossible.

13. If you are business inclined and you are smart, you will break even within a short time in the UAE, so you can add business with your job.

14. Dont forget to network with the big and master of all networkers " GOD ALMIGHTY ""

This are my honest and personal opinions based on what l have seen here in the UAE.

Enjoy your day.

Notice: a quick addition to what l listed above, l recalled my Cameroonian friend, his cousin arrived a month ago as a qualified automobile engineer with years of experience, the summary of what happened to him,was that of all the companies that tested him,none was ready to pay him more than between 2,500 to 3,000 AED,he was looking for something better,but, as l write today, he is back to his home country, his visa expired after 60days search for a fantastic job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
@samee72

@philindukwe.

Thanks for your kind words. Wishing both of you all the luck/favour of the new month.Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.