Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660449 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

Okay.

How long does it take for an employment visa to come out
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
truelove.com:

It depends with the company and also if you submit your medical result on time it can take 5 to 14days.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
@justi dis mr suxes wey dey try to personalise u, has he paid ur dowry?

@all d newbies in d ause u r very much welcomed here[/quote]

Lol...@ finecheek he hasnt paid a dime ooo. Maybe he's still saving up for it... grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
justi4jesu:

It depends with the company and also if you submit your medical result on time it can take 5 to 14days.
ok thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
truelove.com:

It depends on the company and how fast they comply with the whole process, sometimes it could be as fast as 7days for some companies and some other times it can go between 3weeks, 1month or even more than that, some organisation are sometimes very slow in complying with the whole process.

Again,some companies might also have issues with the UAE immigration, for instance, if there is a pending labour dispute between an employee and his company, it does have a way of affecting that company when they are making application for fresh employment visa's for new employees, as the UAE immigration will want all pending labour dispute resolved first before they consider fresh employment visa's from that company and all this can indirectly affect/delay the whole process.

lastly,l know this based on what has happened in my organisation and some other companies that does business with us.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
dapelua: i realy tank my God creat me...nd my forumite...i we b landin dubai tomorrow...luv u allll

Wishing you safe arrival.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
pls friends, i have gone tru the threads and the only problem i have here is dat some contacts in dubai says if u r coming over to dubai for job search, that you need a visit visa and not a tourist visa, how tru is this cos i intend coming to dubai before december 23 this year. thanks alot
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
nattybanta: pls friends, i have gone tru the threads and the only problem i have here is dat some contacts in dubai says if u r coming over to dubai for job search, that you need a visit visa and not a tourist visa, how tru is this cos i intend coming to dubai before december 23 this year. thanks alot

YES, in capital letters, it has been addressed several times, you cannot work with a tourist visa, you can ONLY work with the 1month extendable tourist/visit visa,although, you will see the word TOURIST embossed in the middle of your visa, the onus is on you to tell whoever is making the visa application for you to make sure it is the extendable visa. l suggest you take your time to read, read and read again, it will help prepare you for your trip...Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:35am On Nov 30, 2013
nattybanta: pls friends, i have gone tru the threads and the only problem i have here is dat some contacts in dubai says if u r coming over to dubai for job search, that you need a visit visa and not a tourist visa, how tru is this cos i intend coming to dubai before december 23 this year. thanks alot

Yes you need a visit visa but the visa is addressed as tourist visa so you wouldnt be able to tell the difference apart, so make your intentions known to whoever is handling your visa processing that you are coming in search of a job so you would be provided with 1month extendable visit visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:36am On Nov 30, 2013
truelove.com:

ok thanks

You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 4:54am On Nov 30, 2013
justi4jesu:

Yes you need a visit visa but the visa is addressed as tourist visa so you wouldnt be able to tell the difference apart, so make your intentions known to whoever is handling your visa processing that you are coming in search of a job so you would be provided with 1month extendable visit visa.
thanks alot dear, cos d person doing the visa for me said its different and that the visa is a two month type, never knew about all these till yesterday. this thread has really helped me so am thinking that if i go get it using the ETIHAD AIRWAYS LINK, hope it would be accepted by the job seekers there in dubai. also please be specific on the results and certificates that need to be attested for alltru the thread, ppl just say ATTEST ur CERTIFICATES. thanks alot again
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 5:08am On Nov 30, 2013

It depends on the company and how fast they comply with the whole process, sometimes it could be as fast as 7days for some companies and some other times it can go between 3weeks, 1month or even more than that, some organisation are sometimes very slow in complying with the whole process.

Again,some companies might also have issues with the UAE immigration, for instance, if there is a pending labour dispute between an employee and his company, it does have a way of affecting that company when they are making application for fresh employment visa's for new employees, as the UAE immigration will want all pending labour dispute resolved first before they consider fresh employment visa's from that company and all this can indirectly affect/delay the whole process.

lastly,l know this based on what has happened in my organisation and some other companies that does business with us.
Ok, thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 30, 2013
[quote author=nattybanta]
thanks alot dear, cos d person doing the visa for me said its different and that the visa is a two month type, never knew about all these till yesterday. this thread has really helped me so am thinking that if i go get it using the ETIHAD AIRWAYS LINK, hope it would be accepted by the job seekers there in dubai. also please be specific on the results and certificates that need to be attested for alltru the thread, ppl just say ATTEST ur CERTIFICATES. thanks alot again[/quote.

1.lf Etihad sponsors your visa applications, it will be acceptable in the UAE.

2. Your WAEC / SSCE/NECO /OND / HND / BSc Certificates & Statement of results can be attested,if you can attest it in Nigeria go ahead and if you cannot, it can be done here by the Nigeria embassy when you arrive, but, mind you it really makes no difference, we have so many Nigerians working here in the UAE legally (with their residence & work permit) without attestation. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 30, 2013
truelove.com:

Ok, thanks

You are always welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2013
nattybanta:
thanks alot dear, cos d person doing the visa for me said its different and that the visa is a two month type, never knew about all these till yesterday. this thread has really helped me so am thinking that if i go get it using the ETIHAD AIRWAYS LINK, hope it would be accepted by the job seekers there in dubai. also please be specific on the results and certificates that need to be attested for alltru the thread, ppl just say ATTEST ur CERTIFICATES. thanks alot again

You are welcome nattybanta, yes you can get it using the etihad link and sure it will be accepted here. You can attest your 1st degree,Waec,Neco,Hnd,Ond etc depends on the certificates you are holding. So just attest them and come down here to be on the safe side, so you wont have to worry about attesting them when the need arises.

Note:

You have to also attest it at the Ministry of foreign affairs here in dubai after finalising with the attestation in Nigeria.

Hope this helps.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eph12(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Greetings to all d ogas in d house. Pls what are my chances like searching for a teaching job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2013
eph12: Greetings to all d ogas in d house. Pls what are my chances like searching for a teaching job.

The UAE is opened to everybody and there are opportunities as long as you diligently read the thread, take note of all the salient points highlighted by different gurus in the house, some Nigerians are here working as teachers, but, you really have to do aggressive networking with different ethnic nationalities to stand a chance of been employed.

Furthermore, although, UAE is an islamic country with Arabic as the official language,but, we do have several international schools (private/public) that constantly places adverts for teaching positions in different fields, you can start applying from Nigeria or alternatively when you arrive you network and submit your CV to different schools across the UAE & different jobsites, you might be lucky to be called, tested,interviewed and once your employers are satisfied, you will be offered a job.

lastly, l have an Egyptian friend who just left my organisation recently, he secured a teaching job as an Arabic teacher in Sharjah emirates with a starting package of 4000AED,he has resumed and he is currently working as a teacher in Sharjah,we allowed him to go without any sanction, although, we sponsored his employment visa from Egypt,but, since he has teaching as his passion, we released him to go due to a gentle man agreement with my office, so there is no harm in giving it a trial, anything can happen to you or anybody as long as you do the needful. Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Hy everybody in the house good morning how is life today?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eph12(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2013

The UAE is opened to everybody and there are opportunities as long as you diligently read the thread, take note of all the salient points highlighted by different gurus in the house, some Nigerians are here working as teachers, but, you really have to do aggressive networking with different ethnic nationalities to stand a chance of been employed.

Furthermore, although, UAE is an islamic country with Arabic as the official language,but, we do have several international schools (private/public) that constantly places adverts for teaching positions in different fields, you can start applying from Nigeria or alternatively when you arrive you network and submit your CV to different schools across the UAE & different jobsites, you might be lucky to be called, tested,interviewed and once your employers are satisfied, you will be offered a job.

lastly, l have an Egyptian friend who just left my organisation recently, he secured a teaching job as an Arabic teacher in Sharjah emirates with a starting package of 4000AED,he has resumed and he is currently working as a teacher in Sharjah,we allowed him to go without any sanction, although, we sponsored his employment visa from Egypt,but, since he has teaching as his passion, we released him to go due to a gentle man agreement with my office, so there is no harm in giving it a trial, anything can happen to you or anybody as long as you do the needful. Enjoy your day.
Thanks boss. I will start my job search from Nigeria here and in the meanwhile go through the thread from beginning to the end. Thanks once again. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2013
@philindukwe............Fine, trust you are good.Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2013
eph12:
Thanks boss. I will start my job search from Nigeria here and in the meanwhile go through the thread from beginning to the end. Thanks once again. smiley

You are welcome, start the search from Nigeria, register with so many job sites( UAE ), some people where employed directly from Nigeria, so it is absolutely possible to be employed from your home country, although, been on ground will be preferable,but, nothing is impossible under the sun to he/she that truly believes in himself/herself, do the right thing, be optimistic + the GOD factor. Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2013
Did dubai win the expo 2020 hosting rights?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2013
jerrymania: Did dubai win the expo 2020 hosting rights?

Yes; it is a very good development for the UAE and if you follow analysis of financial gurus across the globe very well,they postulated that it will bring in massive foreign investment, l also read in an online journal that it might create about 270,000 jobs when it begins proper, although, different analyst are coming with different forecast, some are saying the job figures might be more than that, others are saying major manufacturers will be setting up different factories and outlets across the 7emirates on or before the commencement of the expo 2020, while some others argued that the impact will be more felt in the real estate sectors of the UAE economy,but, the good thing about the whole brouhaha is that it will position the UAE as a strong economic power house among the comity of nations, we shall see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Hy everybody in the house good morning how is life today?

doing great and enjoying the holiday so far..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
justi4jesu:

Sorry about your trip, just take things easy and know that every disappiont is a blessing. God knows best.
@ philindukwe i go tru ur post and it touched me, dat is how my own issue all happen too, by the time agent fall my hand, i start 2 google and i com acros dis thread and i nw discovered dat with d help of my ogapatapata i can do it on my own, so i called him like 3 times but my point is that som many tins hav gone wrong wit me. So am looking forward to 2015 to apply. I believe if there is life there is hope.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ chairman, chief, mr, doctor, proffeso, comedian HENRIMOTO i hail ooo. Me 2 just fall from d roof oo.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
[quote author=namqul]@ philindukwe i go tru ur post and it touched me, dat is how my own issue all happen too, by the time agent fall my hand, i start 2 google and i com acros dis thread and i nw discovered dat with d help of my ogapatapata i can do it on my own, so i called him like 3 times but my point is that som many tins hav gone wrong wit me. So am looking forward to 2015 to apply. I believe if there is life there is hope. [/quote.].

@namqul

@PHILINDUKWE....

The two of you should not be discouraged and down cast as a result of the setback from the hands of your agents, l have advised the 2 of you both online and offline on what to do, just be careful with all this agents, they dont mean well, l know sometimes it becomes inevitable to deal with them,but, even at that, you have to be careful, especially when your agent is asking for more cash, even the Etihad & Emirate staff are not exempted, a foruimte shared with me recently in Dubai how an Etihad staff made some money from him when he bought his ticket, so corruption is everywhere, but, caution should be your buzz word both during your application and when you arrive the UAE proper because we have so many hawks,sharks and lions in Dubai looking for who to swallow.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
justi4jesu:

You are welcome nattybanta, yes you can get it using the etihad link and sure it will be accepted here. You can attest your 1st degree,Waec,Neco,Hnd,Ond etc depends on the certificates you are holding. So just attest them and come down here to be on the safe side, so you wont have to worry about attesting them when the need arises.

Note:

You have to also attest it at the Ministry of foreign affairs here in dubai after finalising with the attestation in Nigeria.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot. I would be on my way to abj to attest d documents on monday. I hope I won't have a problem since all my certificates are laminated and also is the nysc certificate necessary too?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ ogapatapata gud afternoon, please 1 of my friend is holding his ssce result and diploma in computer networking what is his chance of getting work in dat field?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
namqul: @ ogapatapata gud afternoon, please 1 of my friend is holding his ssce result and diploma in computer networking what is his chance of getting work in dat field?

Very difficult to predict from what you just wrote and l cannot really hazard a guess as to the time frame it might take him to get a job in that field, he will have to go through the same process every applicant goes through in securing a job in the UAE which we have suggested several times on this thread, although, it is not impossible.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Oct20: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
thanks ogakpatakpata nd justi,pls,how much is dhrms to naira.tenks

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.