Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663008 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .
Dat might b good for a start for him....if d package comes wit benefits like free accommodation and transportation....I believe in world class experience.

Secondly he needs a environment for his business plans to come in reality fast...

Thank u @ ogakpatakpata...u b real oga
God bless u

@hugochris.....................a forumite ask a similar question few weeks ago and this was my honest opinions/advise to him based on what l have seen in the UAE as a result of my wide interactions with different people, maybe you/your cousin and others can learn one or two things from it, l might as well call it a simple manual for those heading to the UAE to have at the back of their mind, it is on page 192 of this thread:

1. Arrive with enough cash minimum recommended/suggested on this forum is $2000 due to the extreme challenges you will deal with on arrival, the UAE is very expensive.

2. Prepare your CV in a simplified form, and enumerate all your skills,competencies, qualifications & experiences

3. Start submitting and posting them to different job portals in the UAE on or before arrival

4. liaise with sincere / honest Nigerians in the UAE on or before arrival

5. Dont come to the UAE with over the board expectations, that is dont expect when you arrive with your WAEC /NECO certificate you will be offered a job as a bank manager.

6. If you have a good job in Nigeria, don't just jump into the next available flight heading to the UAE and expect to get a fantastic job on arrival

7. If you desperately desire to leave Nigeria to work in the UAE,it is advisable you arrive during your vacation, scan around for jobs, compare/contrast and see if you can face all the competition and drama in the UAE.

8. As a fresh graduate from Nigeria with or without experience, be prepared to start with a low payed job.

9. Be prepared to face stiff competition in the UAE with the rest of the world.

10. Whatever qualifications you got from Nigeria, be prepared to see and compete with similar or better qualifications from different parts of the globe in the UAE.

11. If you are patient enough, you might climb your career ladder fast.

12. Dont arrive and be looking for white collar jobs alone, think outside the box, by this l mean don't arrive the UAE and expect to be employed immediately as a cashier, receptionist, administrative positions, accountant, Engineer, bank manager, customer service executive, medical professional etc, some of those jobs requires some kind of upgrading / bridging /new certifications obtained in the UAE to enable you stand a chance of been employed, again, most of the white collar jobs are also what Americans,Europeans,Asians, Middle Eastern countries are looking for, so it is damn competitive and it takes a big miracle to be considered for those positions, although, not impossible.

13. If you are business inclined and you are smart, you will break even within a short time in the UAE, so you can add business with your job.

14. Dont forget to network with the big and master of all networkers " GOD ALMIGHTY ""

This are my honest and personal opinions based on what l have seen here in the UAE.

Enjoy your day.

Notice: a quick addition to what l listed above, l recalled my Cameroonian friend, his cousin arrived a month ago as a qualified automobile engineer with years of experience, the summary of what happened to him,was that of all the companies that tested him,none was ready to pay him more than between 2,500 to 3,000 AED,he was looking for something better,but, as l write today, he is back to his home country, his visa expired after 60days search for a fantastic job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
@hugochris.................Yes, it does come with accommodation/transportation, but,the Cameroonian guy did not get the offer,because he was searching for something more and he ended up losing those openings, so it is always good to take advantage of those early opportunities when you arrive,because most times while searching for something more, you might end up losing the openings available to you because others are also searching for job openings, and mind you your visa is also counting.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
samee72: @henri my bro i'm fine o, happy new month to you too and to all members of this house, igwe, justi, happy new month and @monchou and Nodawa i pray this month will bring with it good news for you concerning your job search and to all the other members have a great month ahead

@samee., amen and thank u!

@henri darling, I'm from the south south o. How r u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls @oga is NEC0 acceptable in UAE in terms of admission or school
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ oga

Correct advice u gave
Soonest we will b in d Emirates,we can't wait to honor u...
What's ur kind of Gruv/flex boss?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Pls @oga is NEC0 acceptable in UAE in terms of admission or school

Yes, google will be your best friend here, use it to scan around for Universities across the 7emirates, but, be prepared to spend heavily here,Under graduate & Post graduate programs are very very expensive, l have a close family friend doing a post graduate Diploma program here in the UAE, when l saw what she paid as tuition for a 12month program l screamed, she spent 51,000AED, although, it wasn't a big deal to her because the family are very rich in Nigeria and they can afford it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
hugochris: @ oga

Correct advice u gave
Soonest we will b in d Emirates,we can't wait to honor u...
What's ur kind of Gruv/flex boss?

hahahahah...................maybe a calabash of fresh palm wine + Johnny walker + point & kill fresh fish + grass cutter....lol grin cheesy grin.....just kidding with you, never mind,thanks for the offer though, when you do arrive, let me know either 1 or 2days before your arrival so l can re-schedule my appointments to meet you.Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
@igweee. i am talking about yinkagbo. has it not been more than 2 months now!! haa! i thought he has resumed his job in dubai ke..eyaah!! and we haven't heard from him to know what the company is saying. @dapeolu...how? have you arrived ? igwee, have you heard from him (dapeolu) ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wow thats much @oga dnt no wot to say again am speechless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
henrimoto: @igweee. i am talking about yinkagbo. has it not been more than 2 months now!! haa! i thought he has resumed his job in dubai ke..eyaah!! and we haven't heard from him to know what the company is saying. @dapeolu...how? have you arrived ? igwee, have you heard from him (dapeolu) ?

If you click on his signature profile, you will noticed that his last post was on the 13th' October 2013 and as at then he was already in Nigeria for exit, pending when the company will send him the employment visa, lets hope it works out well for him, Dapelua has arrived, he called me today and l guess he wants to sort himself out before coming to share anything here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Wow thats much @oga dnt no wot to say again am speechless

let me shock you with this, if you are coming for a Bachelor of Business Administration here at University of Wollongong-Dubai (the University is actually owned by the Australian government), l think in partnership with the UAE government,so whatever qualifications/Degree you obtained here is the same as if it was issued in Australia, below is what you should be prepared to spend:

1. 34subjects or credits for the entire program will cost you about 198,900AED @ 5, 850 per subject.

2. Accommodation is not included in that fee, you will pay separately for your accommodation, feeding and other miscellaneous expenses are also what you will deal with.

3. The UAE is expensive, all the information we provide here is not exaggeration or trying to scare you or anyone,but, rather so you can be well prepared/informed to avoid coming here to be stranded.

click on the link below and gather more information about the University of Wollongong-Dubai:

www.uowdubai.ac.ae/bi/

Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Wow thats much @oga dnt no wot to say again am speechless
bros, se you want a working visa from henrimoto ? ok, just click on his signature 3 times, and leave the rest. within the next 10 days, you shall get a reply. *@henrimoto, do you 've a signature ?* you wan try ? you will fear working visa naw..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ oga no yawa

We go meet up
But when u drink fresh palm wine mixed with johnny walker dat go result in serious hangover oo
grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
hugochris: @ oga no yawa

We go meet up
But when u drink fresh palm wine mixed with johnny walker dat go result in serious hangover oo
grin grin

hahahahaha.......................leave that to me, l can handle it, henrimoto knows how to prepare point and kill fresh fish, so l will use it to dilute/step down ...lol cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
monchouchou:

@samee., amen and thank u!

@henri darling, I'm from the south south o. How r u
oyah nu, no fall my hand this time around o.. greet igwee and dr. dre with your language.... lolzzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
hugochris: @ oga no yawa

We go meet up
grin grin
sorry , do you base around upper iweka in onitsha ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lol..henrimoto where u dey
I don't know u are an experienced point and kill fresh fish preparer
@ oga its a nice Nigeria delicacy we no de miss am here every weekend
I can't wait to experience d UAE Gruv

hahahahaha.......................leave that to me, l can handle it, henrimoto knows how to prepare point and kill fresh fish, so l will use it to dilute/step down ...lol cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
hugochris: Lol..henrimoto where u dey
I don't know u are an experienced point and kill fresh fish preparer
@ oga its a nice Nigeria delicacy we no de miss am here every weekend
I can't wait to experience d UAE Gruv

grin grin grin. if you are a social and an out-going person, there are so many fun spot to relax and unwind in the UAE, let me keep my lips sealed until you arrive and experience it yourself.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
henrimoto: sorry , do you base around upper iweka in onitsha ?

Not @ all man
Is there some1 I look like over there in upper iweka
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Life without fun got no meaning to me...
We work hard so we could play and party happily
grin grin

grin grin grin. if you a social and an out-going person, there are so many fun spot to relax and unwind in the UAE, let me keep my lips sealed until you arrive and experience it yourself.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
hugochris:

Not @ all man
Is there some1 I look like over there in upper iweka
A'boy! Nothing mega. 'i know my people and my people know me' by their 'biro', you shall know their exercise book... lolzzz. la-goss thinz.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
hugochris: Life without fun got no meaning to me...
grin grin

Well said, a wise man once said and l quote "" life is boring without fun "".

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Eheehen....by their Biro u shall know their book
What of if no b me get d Biro
Henrimoto I like ur name it reminds me of my guy that is into forwarding and clearing of motors

henrimoto: A'boy! Nothing mega. 'i know my people and my people know me' by their 'biro', you shall know their exercise book... lolzzz. la-goss thinz.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
hugochris: Life without fun got no meaning to me...
grin grin

The igwe is in trouble.. @dr. dree, where are thou eee... good news!!! good news!!! Rochas and uduagah are coming to dubai this december! they are not just coming to dubai for coming sake, they plan to visit the igwee at his palace.... not just that, there promise to be enough Nma-yan thinz in large quantum for those that can ma-yan! i pray the igwe doesn't walk with his ......... on that day o.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Henrimoto am looking 4 the signature but cnt see it you wan try igbo boy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Haha henri u no the two cnt work together u too funyyyyyyy oooooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
henrimoto: The igwe is in trouble.. @dr. dree, where are thou eee... good news!!! good news!!! Rochas and uduagah are coming to dubai this december! they are not just coming to dubai for coming sake, they plan to visit the igwee at his palace.... not just that, there promise to be enough Nma-yan thinz in large quantum for those that can ma-yan! i pray the igwe doesn't walk with his ......... on that day o.

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Henrimoto am looking 4 the signature but cnt see it you wan try igbo boy
ahn-ahn, the si-gi-nature is there naw.... look very well, you will see it there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Haha henri u no the two cnt work together u too funyyyyyyy oooooooo
which two can't work together..? when enjoyment and relaxation time comes, you will know they can work together. this is not rumours o.(them-say).. beta start seeing yourself in dubai from now till december 31st.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
I av aleady click on it nothing mega
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
@hugochris..A'boy, when do you say you are coming to dubai? let me see how to fasten up my own....lolzzzz. hmnn! rochas and uduagah going to dubai this december ?? miracle will happen over there.. lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Very soon...b4 d winter goes out..
I love such weather,hurry up make I see u oo

henrimoto: @hugochris..A'boy, when do you say you are coming to dubai? let me see how to fasten up my own....lolzzzz. hmnn! rochas and uduagah going to dubai this december ?? miracle will happen over there.. lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.