Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661425 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=henrimoto][/quote].

@henrimoto...........l wont forget you, l am expecting your arrival in th UAE, l promise you point & kill fish, the type you promised Dr.Dre. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
U are asking me again? All the 'Johnny Waka waka', Red, green, purple and rainbow colored wines, paraga, otapiapia people have been listing to bring down for u ofcourse. I don't know what u are saying about any course. U are the 'ogakpatakpata' so don't implicate me on something I know nothing about. By the way, what of the road crew guys? U seem to have forgotten about them cheesy

Lips sealed angry angry, grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
U are asking me again? All the 'Johnny Waka waka', Red, green, purple and rainbow colored wines, paraga, otapiapia people have been listing to bring down for u ofcourse. I don't know what u are saying about any course. U are the 'ogakpatakpata' so don't implicate me on something I know nothing about. By the way, what of the road crew guys? U seem to have forgotten about them cheesy
@dr dre... once upon a time, broda paul complained about stomach ache to uncle paul. uncle paul then said to broda timothy "suffer nt thai stomach. take little of these for thai stomach sake" @dr. dre, you called it "poison", i understand you. -'Medicinal poison'. there are some poison that are medicinal to the health.yes!!! especially, in a weather like this. @dr. dre, pls, don't associate paraga to the igwee! pls, take note.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
@justi4jesu..... Nne, halloooo. how are you doing? how is work and how is the weathering doing you ?..... sorry, do you need any she/he to do anything for you because of this weather.... ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by target007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

You are always welcome. Cheers.

@ogakpatakpata, as a Nigerian do I need a tourist visa to Dubai if I going via Ethiopia or I get a visa on touch down in Dubai Airport?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ Henrimoto
So u are saying Ogakpatakpata has stomach ache. Ok I hear u. U are also implying that paraga is too local for him. Anyways, all I know is that it's listed with the strong drinks.

@ Ogakpatakpata
What is wrong with ur lips? I thought it was just stomach ache henrimoto mentioned that u have lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
[sub][/sub]@ Henrimoto
So u are saying Ogakpatakpata has stomach ache. Ok I hear u. U are also implying that paraga is too local for him. Anyways, all I know is that it's listed with the strong drinks.

@ Ogakpatakpata
What is wrong with ur lips? I thought it was just stomach ache henrimoto mentioned that u have lolryertewur
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
@dr.dre, is broda timothy the igweee? lolzzz.....boda timothy ni .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ Henrimoto
U should answer the question urself. Hasten up and get urself to the gulf region grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
target007:

@ogakpatakpata, as a Nigerian do I need a tourist visa to Dubai if I going via Ethiopia or I get a visa on touch down in Dubai Airport?

If arriving with a Nigeria passport, yes, you do need a tourist/visit visa to the UAE, but, most Western Europeans, Americans, some Asia countries + Canada recently qualifies for 30days visa on arrival.The list below might be of help to you:

If your country of nationality appears on the list below, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International Airport and proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa free of charge. This can be extended for an additional 30 days at an additional charge.

Australia
Andorra
Austria
Brunei
Belgium
Canada
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Monaco
Netherlands
New Zealand Norway
Portugal
San Marino
Singapore
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States of America
The Vatican
Travellers from countries not listed above will need to arrange a visa in advance of travel.

Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
@larminess

@Billjim

Nice to have met the two of you today, l enjoyed my discussions with the two of you, l also observed that billyjim is already feeling the impact of the winter, dont worry, you will adjust with time, l am certain that your purpose of coming to the UAE will be achieved in no distant time, feel free to call me anytime you wish, l will be available to render any help/assistance to you guys. Cheers.

Notice: @Nodawa......l guess your commitment didnt allow you to turn up for the meeting this evening based on what you told me over the phone,billiyjim and larminess wanted to also meet with you. l will make out time to see you soon. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Henrimoto

@ Ogakpatakpata
What is wrong with ur lips? I thought it was just stomach ache henrimoto mentioned that u have lol

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Oct20: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
hello all.pls,am a first time traveller to dubai,i need the names of the cheapest hotel where i cn spend just 3days to shop.tenks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oct 20: hello all.pls,am a first time traveller to dubai,i need the names of the cheapest hotel where i cn spend just 3days to shop.tenks.

There are so many cheap hotels within Deira & Deira city center in Dubai, you can get for as low as 80AED when you share with others to between 120 to 200AED for a single room, despite the noise / crowd within deira area , you will enjoy the fun of it , things are relatively cheaper there,l am certain you will find cheap hotels within deira, things are expensive in the malls,but, you can also scan around the malls for those shops that do have sales or the buy one and get one free.Use the website listed below to search /scan for cheap hotels:

1. Tripadvisor.com

2. expatwoman.com

3. www.hrs.com

Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hi @oga i wanted to talk to you on phone but net work didnt allow me but i wil still get in torch with you cox many things av go wrong on my coming to dubai i cry bitterly today and all hope is gone unless by Gods intervention
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Billyjim: 4:12am On Nov 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @larminess

@Billjim

Nice to have met the two of you today, l enjoyed my discussions with the two of you, l also observed that billyjim is already feeling the impact of the winter, dont worry, you will adjust with time, l am certain that your purpose of coming to the UAE will be achieved in no distant time, feel free to call me anytime you wish, l will be available to render any help/assistance to you guys. Cheers.

Notice: @Nodawa......l guess your commitment didnt allow you to turn up for the meeting this evening based on what you told me over the phone,billiyjim and larminess wanted to also meet with you. l will make out time to see you soon. Cheers.
nice meeting u too and tnx for orientation and advice. May Almighty God reward u abundantly.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:19am On Nov 29, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Hi @oga i wanted to talk to you on phone but net work didnt allow me but i wil still get in torch with you cox many things av go wrong on my coming to dubai i cry bitterly today and all hope is gone unless by Gods intervention

Sorry about your trip, just take things easy and know that every disappiont is a blessing. God knows best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Oct 20: hello all.pls,am a first time traveller to dubai,i need the names of the cheapest hotel where i cn spend just 3days to shop.tenks.

If you are willing to share with one person then it is very cheap from 80dirhams, and also if you want to stay alone it is also cheap but not compared to when you are sharing. And it also depends on the area you want because most people dont like hotels close to deira market because they say its noisy..but if your shopping involves deira and not just MALL shopping then its advisable you stay close to deira for easy shopping.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:28am On Nov 29, 2013
henrimoto: @justi4jesu..... Nne, halloooo. how are you doing? how is work and how is the weathering doing you ?..... sorry, do you need any she/he to do anything for you because of this weather.... ?

@henrimoto am doing good by God's grace. Work is fine. Weather is good. .. grin grin grin No I dont need either of them tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 29, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: Hi @oga i wanted to talk to you on phone but net work didnt allow me but i wil still get in torch with you cox many things av go wrong on my coming to dubai i cry bitterly today and all hope is gone unless by Gods intervention

Really?....l noticed the network was bad from your end when you where calling, what really happened?..........whatever happens, try and pull yourself together, calm down & relax, l will still expect your call if you are able to get through to me, sorry about what must have happened, you will be fine eventually and things will work out positively for you again, all hope is not gone for you. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 29, 2013
Billyjim: nice meeting u too and tnx for orientation and advice. May Almighty God reward u abundantly.

My pleasure, you are welcome always.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2013
henrimoto: @justi4jesu..... Nne, halloooo. how are you doing? how is work and how is the weathering doing you ?..... sorry, do you need any she/he to do anything for you because of this weather.... ?

You guys think I'm not aware abi? Y'all should stop disturbing
my woman for DUBAI sake. Can't you jjust go look for another
woman ni?

@ogakpatakpata, please as the elder in the house, caution these guys
and let em leave my woman.

@all planning to go to Dubai, biko, do your assignments well. Make sure
you are ready for whatever you will come across there. Been there, spent
7 days. Enjoyed it a bit (if you get money you will enjoy everywhere you go to.

So, anyone got the average salary range for non skilled worker? Asking on behalf
a client who wish to come down there !

SHALOM
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2013
suxes2005:

You guys think I'm not aware abi? Y'all should stop disturbing
my woman for DUBAI sake. Can't you jjust go look for another
woman ni?

@ogakpatakpata, please as the elder in the house, caution these guys
and let em leave my woman.

@all planning to go to Dubai, biko, do your assignments well. Make sure
you are ready for whatever you will come across there. Been there, spent
7 days. Enjoyed it a bit (if you get money you will enjoy everywhere you go to.

So, anyone got the average salary range for non skilled worker? Asking on behalf
a client who wish to come down there !

SHALOM

Okay; noted, average salary for a non-skilled worker might be too close to call because of different policies,benefits & packages for different organisation/companies/firms, it could start from 1000AED to 2500AED or even more for housekeeping, child minder (nanny), security personnel, factory workers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2013
Good afternoon House, Can someone please give me some jobsites in Dubai?. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aibisoye: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Please House, Can someone help, i want to apply for a tourist visa. I will like to know :

1. If i apply now, can i use it to travel for January 4th

2. Or do i need to wait till Mid-month december.

thanks in advance!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
aibisoye: Please House, Can someone help, i want to apply for a tourist visa. I will like to know :

1. If i apply now, can i use it to travel for January 4th

2. Or do i need to wait till Mid-month december.

thanks in advance!

1. You can apply anytime you wish; why wait to travel with it January 4th '2014?

2. In my opinion, since you intend travelling January 4th '2014, applying Mid-December should be ideal.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek12: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin@igwe why do u kip falling off d moountain? Wetin doo u legs? Cos b4 I left u you were alrite oo? @dre n henrimoto wetin una do my guy?lol

@justi dis mr suxes wey dey try to personalise u, has he paid ur dowry?

@all d newbies in d ause u r very much welcomed here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
finecheek12: grin@igwe why do u kip falling off d moountain? Wetin doo u legs? Cos b4 I left u you were alrite oo? @dre n henrimoto wetin una do my guy?lol

@justi dis mr suxes wey dey try to personalise u, has he paid ur dowry?

@all d newbies in d ause u r very much welcomed here

You are indeed very hilarious cheesy grin, Dr.Dre cracks me up with the way he comments and respond to my post and it makes me laugh so much that sometimes l fall from the mountain top,especially he talks about a private ""UNIVERSITY"" in Qatar and he has refused to assist me on how to register for a post-graduate course, l have stopped bothering him, l guess l will do the course here in the emirates,but, l am fine though, hope your day went well?...........cheers and wish you all the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aibisoye: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thats when i will be taking my leave. I have gotten flight ticket & accomdation already. just the VISA remainin to spend just a week

ogakpatakpata: .

1. You can apply anytime you wish; why wait to travel with it January 4th '2014?

2. In my opinion, since you intend travelling January 4th '2014, applying Mid-December should be ideal.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
aibisoye: Thats when i will be taking my leave. I have gotten flight ticket & accomdation already. just the VISA remainin to spend just a week

Okay.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
i realy tank my God creat me...nd my forumite...i we b landin dubai tomorrow...luv u allll

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.