Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661402 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @henrimoto ..........what a funny comedian l have in the palace...........u never seem to amaze me with your sense of humour.......you are indeed a blessing to the palace........cheers!!
igweeee.. prof. i greet! thanks 4 d coments. but.... igwee. dis is nt comedy. the name 'henrimoto' is nt complete without d 'moto' being added to it. u no why...? igwe! d name itself is a trademark... thank you igwee.! honourable house members i greet. @kristi4jesu, hope all is well. we ve nt heard 4rm u 4 a while now... cheers. .. and u too, kaffy4tope( dis name sounds like an ibadan man. sorry, are u?) whats up with u? its been a while now. NUHU, where and how are thou ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Asorock1: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Please gurus and everyone in the house, I paid for UAE visa and flight ticket Through etihad airlines on submitted my documents last week Wednesday and was told to expect my visa and flight ticket at my email today June 26th, but I haven't got any email from them yet, again I was being directed by one of their customer care personal as I called one of the emergency number there on their site, please house has anyone experienced this type of delay or is it possible that they didn't give me the visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Asorock........be optimistic, if they wont grant you the visa, they would have notified you before now, give them a call tomorrow......., am certain you will get it before friday this week, all things been equal,........goodluck....
Asorock 1: Please gurus and everyone in the house, I paid for UAE visa and flight ticket Through etihad airlines on submitted my documents last week Wednesday and was told to expect my visa and flight ticket at my email today June 26th, but I haven't got any email from them yet, again I was being directed by one of their customer care personal as I called one of the emergency number there on their site, please house has anyone experienced this type of delay or is it possible that they didn't give me the visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nwadieze(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
just relaxe, no course for alarm
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Asorock1: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
nwadieze: just relaxe, no course for alarm

@ogakpatakpata and Nwadieze thank you for your prompt reply, I will exercise some more patience
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
@asorock, it's normal for them. They delayed me too. I had to go to their office repeatedly.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Asorock1: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
My fear is that I intend departing on Sunday June 30th, 2013 to return back to Nigeria on 14th July 2013, my trip is strictly on vacation...I wish to have the visa and ticket before Friday by Gods grace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by muojek(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
[/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#000000]
kaffy4tope: Marriott Hotels will soon welcome a new addition to Dubai with the opening of Marriott Hotel Zabeel, Dubai. Combining business and leisure, the hotel is a BRILLIANT host that caters to every guest’s need.

We are looking for exceptional candidates for all positions so if you think you have what it takes to be BRILLIANT, join us for our recruitment open day.

The two day event will be held at JW Marriott Marquis, Dubai Ballroom on Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th June from 9am to 6pm.

Recruiting now for following Departments:
How do I apply since am still in nigeria

• Front Office
• Concierge
• Guest Relations
• Loss Prevention
• Housekeeping• Kitchen
• F&B
• Stewarding
• Engineering

LET’S HOST THE NEW WORLD BRILLIANTLY TOGETHER

marriot.com/careers

Apply now
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.

@ Igwe and other protocols duly observed.
A friend of mine working in Marriott jes sent that info to me. Guyz, prepare your cv's and be @ the venue on time.
Gudluck!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 27, 2013
Go to their website........www.marriotcareers.com/careers and apply online...............if you meet their requirements+qualifications+experience, they will shortlist you and invite you for an interview...............remember UAE experience is a vital key to most jobs in Dubai........goodluck.....
muojek: [/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#000000]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2013
@henryMOTO my apologies

henrimoto: @ FBI/CIA, u didnt add moto 2 d name, d moto is very important.!

@henryMOTO my apologies
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2013
plz can i get work 4rm dis www.marriotcareers.com/careers.bcus travel dubai next week....plz i nid ur help..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2013
@dapelua............if u meet,their requirements+competencies+qualifications+experiences.............Yes, u will be employed,but the gospel truth is that UAE places so much premiums on EXPERIENCE.........goodluck.......
dapelua: plz can i get work 4rm dis www.marriotcareers.com/careers.bcus travel dubai next week....plz i nid ur help..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Asorock1: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
I wish to use this medium to thank the almighty God and everyone here both the gurus and the pros for a very educative and helpful thread like this, I'm happy to inform you that I got my one month tourist visa to UAE and my flight ticket today through etihad airlines, and I will be traveling to Dubai on Sunday 30th, actually this is gonna be my first time outside Nigeria as I was refused a US tourist visa early this month cos I don't have a travel history, I will only stay for 2 weeks then return back to try some other countries like Germany and turkey or Ghana before reapply for US visa.
Please advice on places to visit at Dubai and less expensive shops will be highly appreciated....Once again thank you all and God bless.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Good to hear that.......there are so many shopping malls in dubai, but things are expensive in the malls, l suggest you go to deira city centre or baniyas square, if you want to buy something cheap........for places to visit, it also depends, l will suggest you visit Burg Khalifa, that is where the tallest building in the world is situated, it is also linked to Dubai mall, also a nice place to window shop/sight seeing, and we also have the dancing fountain around Burg Khalifa with beautiful lights.................we also have the safari, which is outside the outskirts of Dubai.........everything depends on your pocket...............but be careful of guides who may want to guide you but have ulterior motives...........l dont know where you will stay,but if u do stay in a standard hotel, they will give and suggest more fun spots to visit.....................goodluck and have a pleasant trip to the emirates......
Asorock 1: I wish to use this medium to thank the almighty God and everyone here both the gurus and the pros for a very educative and helpful thread like this, I'm happy to inform you that I got my one month tourist visa to UAE and my flight ticket today through etihad airlines, and I will be traveling to Dubai on Sunday 30th, actually this is gonna be my first time outside Nigeria as I was refused a US tourist visa early this month cos I don't have a travel history, I will only stay for 2 weeks then return back to try some other countries like Germany and turkey or Ghana before reapply for US visa.
Please advice on places to visit at Dubai and less expensive shops will be highly appreciated....Once again thank you all and God bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Asorock 1: I wish to use this medium to thank the almighty God and everyone here both the gurus and the pros for a very educative and helpful thread like this, I'm happy to inform you that I got my one month tourist visa to UAE and my flight ticket today through etihad airlines, and I will be traveling to Dubai on Sunday 30th, actually this is gonna be my first time outside Nigeria as I was refused a US tourist visa early this month cos I don't have a travel history, I will only stay for 2 weeks then return back to try some other countries like Germany and turkey or Ghana before reapply for US visa.
igweeee, i greet! eyahh...! see how asorock 1 is happy dat he got a dubai visa just like dat. a little bit easy. no high payment of agent fee, no come 2day, no come 2morrow. ehh.... information is good ooo... @ asorock 1, we ( honourable cheifs and members of dis great palace) rejoice with u. once again, happy visa granted !
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ Henrimoto, that is why am glad and happy of all my executive advisers in the house, like you just said, information is the anti-dote to ignorance, the more you are informed of a subject matter, the less mistakes you make in life, not just about travelling, it permeates every facet of the human life...............brb
henrimoto: igweeee, i greet! eyahh...! see how asorock 1 is happy dat he got a dubai visa just like dat. a little bit easy. no high payment of agent fee, no come 2day, no come 2morrow. ehh.... information is good ooo... @ asorock 1, we ( honourable cheifs and members of dis great palace) rejoice with u. once again, happy visa granted !
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
goodtalk: . My too cent, to make issues easy with nigerian officials at lagos airport be friendly not naieve and not afraid, dont tell them u are going for biz when u are just 22 yrs old they will not belive u, if u say u going for tourism they might want to see your pta or bta, so the best bet for young looking guys that are first time travllers just tell them you are going to see your seniour brother that works in dubai, he will pick u at t'he airport and u will stay all through with him for two weeks before u return home and try to look into their face while speacking without fear, that shud do it and pls always try to arrive very early for check in, its an important strategy cos if u come late when check in is closing in 30 minutes time it will increase t'he pressure and they may try to threaten u to part with bribe or u miss ur flight.dubai immigrations dont have much problems because u are already holding a valid visa, so all they might ask is t'he hotel u might be staying while u are in dubai, abeg scroll back on t'he thread u go see plenty names choose one wey u go tell them. Dats basically all. Also note people address u as they see you dress, pls as a first time travller dont go wearing plenty geans level, just put on a tie and suit and see the wonders it can do, bros i no watin i dey talk.cheers
@ asorock 1, this is what ichie goodtalk has 2 tell u as a 1st time traveller and how 2 deal with d immigration officers at d (our) airport here. cheers, goodluck and safe journey.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GemB: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hi Everyone,First i like to start by saying thank you to everyone contributing to ensuring the success of this site,both the guests and sharp monitors like Justwise and Ogakpatakpata.
I started following this trend when it was just 23 pages and i got all the info i needed and in less than 2 weeks i made arrangement to travel to to Dubai not knowing anyone besides God and the little knowledge i gathered from here.I have so much to say but i can't say it all in one day as i will do my best to update everyone here on my experience and how not to allow my brothers and sisters here fall into the hands of criminals and fruadstars because from what i have seen over 80% of people you meet here are basically after what they will get from you while your visa lasts and you eventually head back home without success.
I flew from Abuja to Lagos to catch the flight with Etihad on the 16th of May.First it was crazy with the customs since it was my first time travelling out.i won't say how much i spent so you don't laugh at me..hehehe(but incase you are travelling for the first time,ensure you have some naira or maybe smaller notes of dallars or you might end up sharing $50 at every point with the level of frustration you get).Ok i just summarized that.
Got to Abu Dhabi and straight with a bus they provided to thier office in Dubai.i picked a cab from there to Diera which cost me close to 60 dirhams(i don't know how the Taxi did that because with time i realised it could have been cheaper.beware of the indian/parkistan cab drivers.i think they might have developed a system to adjust or maybe continue from someone elses bill since you are ignorant).i was heading somewhere else(Blue Diamond hotel)until someone i met in the plane said we should go to Diera park hotel together.we got there and it was like Onitsha,Abba and another Lagos,Ibadan because everyone there was either speaking Ibgo or Yoruba and i said to myself this isn't what i want and i later discobered that where you will find all the fraudsters promising to get you a job and most don't even have one or even a valid visa(kali wali),abi na English you want talk?very poor that i was feeling bad that the Arabs might think Nigerians are all that local.Although them sef no sabi speak(same same).
I later setteled for another hotel(Africana Hotel)200Dirhams a night or 90 and 75 if you wish to stay with one person or two.Nice and new hotel as i was the first to occupy my room.I stayed alone a whole week(not saying you should do that too.its important you check your pocket first)while i was there,i was looking for a place to stay with the help of a guy i met at same Diera Park(lol he became my PA because everything i did within that week was table for 2 including water)i acted foolish because i was learning.He took me to a couple of places including the onse who claimed they were just 2 in the room but i wisely looked around and saw close to 6 blankets folded plus another 2 on the floor.some other place was a flat accupied buy some frudstars who kept saying bros forgeti work no de Dubai.(You will meet a lot of people like that but don't get discouraged because they are only telling you what they think tthey know.see yourself in a different way,know what you want and stand firm plus God/prayers no matter how little but with all sincerity).cut the story short i called someone who called someone who called someone and i ended up with someone in Sharjah.was told he was staying along too but after paying 700,negotiated to 600dirhams.We went to the house,nice place but some other couple just showed up from Ondo too and we became 4 in the room.wasn't ok at first especially living with people who can't differentiate between tomatoe ketchup and your normal tin tomatoe(yea for real they cooked soup with ketchup and still didn't know what it was until the soup tated sugary and they asked me if the tomatoe was spoilt or so..lol was very funny).
Aabout 2 weeks later through the help of someone we met,she secured a job as a cleaner with a five star hotel,exited to Kish and then moved into thier accomodation as usual,.yea she;s ok now.the Guy after much rejection for some reasons later secured a job too with an Auto shop(yea he's a mechanic and that's going to help him a lot).Someone else joined us after he left the room of 12 he was staying at Diera.Nice guy because we became really close after paying 3000 Dirhams each for a job together which later turned to be a scam.Don't worry i got my money back and don't ever get scared if you make sure you give any your money where he works plus you have his number as you can't buy a sim card without registering it with your passport.(Trust Nija maybe them don find way o but try to be wise and make sure you have a way to secure,check and balance your risk.The even staged an interview for us with a Chinese who promised to call but never did.wasted one week from my precious Visa.yeea precious Visa cos na money i take do am plus flight).
My friend got a job with a company and later got a better offer with a big travel agency a day after he signed a silly deal with a silly company because he Visa was almost running out after staying about 2 months.went back there and they refused to give him his passport because they claimed they already applied for his work Visa and didn't want to loose thier Quota(will explain that later).was a serious problem but trust Nigerians now.just how many weeks in Dubai we stood our ground,led to exchanging words and even trying to push my friend out.later they pleaded with him to exit to Kish while they tried to rectify the problem,probably get someone else and switch but that was thier trick.A lot of Nigerians are stuck and can't come back home for such crazy reasons.we agreed but surprising to them we took case to Labour(i learnt alot after speaking with people who really know and understand how things work)Somehow we won,they cancelled the Visa and he didn't get a ban from Labour like the company treatened.with the cancellation,the other company was able to apply a fresh visa for him.(Can explain more on this if you wish to know)
So so many things i want to say to help but i will just cut the story short and maybe help answer sensitive questions on accomodation,job update(fake or not i can ask around.with what i saw i know how most of them work.Classified News paper is almost not classified anymore as most of the number are linked to the same office somewhere around Abubakar Metro Station in Diera.yea heard they have helped a few but non tthat i have seen and so far i don help spoil thier market well well because tthe day they refunded part 350 from the 500 i gave them,i made sure i told everyone going in what happened and for real some left and the onse who already paid went back up to ask for refund.(All Arab speaking women probably Egypt or Syria maybe.)
I tried so many online application,yea worked for some but didn't work for me so i put my ears eyes down which is what you need when you get here.make sure you look at the person promising you a job before you follow him abeg.(Person wey no get food fit feed another person? msheew)
I got a good job.did and interview and exam with 6 people and they picked just one person from the performance.Although everyone scored good but i was lucky to do better.Its a free Zone job and i have a lot of time to play around too if i want.if you ask i will tell you how it happened.i know my story is getting too long and some are either enjoying or complaining right now but i promise to help in anyway i can as i got blessed with knowledge i needed from here.I no brag but honestly in just 6 weeks i don de explain some things to people wey don de here for more than 2 years.my brothers and sisters na wetin man get e de give so don't feel bad if you come here and people de offer you cleaning(house keeping jobs)na wetin dem get them de give.Move around,study people and ask questions if you find people that reason like you or even better.that's the only way to survive here.Same same Ngerians ae the onse making life difficult for those who are visiting.things have become really expensive because if they take you to any shop,they don't need to say anything to the owner,he already knows he is suppose to add thier share.everything including Agency for jobs.they all now know Nigerians pay huge anount for jobs and some HR even arrange to collect money.Very very bad.we should learn to be our borthoer's keeper.no matter the tribe,we are all one and all the money money money thing not caring what happens to your won't take you anywhere.lets all be sincere and live right so we can build a stronger bond.that's how we can fly high anywhere we go.
I no de go Kish abi na FIsh,Iraq or Kenya or anywhere close.This weekend i am coming back to Nija to see my family.really miss them and didn't plan to stay more than 4 weeks but i have soent about 6 already.you know the best part?i worked just 2 weeks and i got paid my full Salary.hehehehe.Don't get discourage,know what you want,plan on how to get it,pray so you don't go to UAE or any other part of the world while your blessing is actually in Nigeria waiting(Its nothing too big to do,you can if you can but you don't have praaaaaaay shouting tooooo much before God listens.just find a way to commune with him with all sincerity from your heart,work with signs and expect good results always.God no de send man go where e no fit provide for am.if he wants you there,somehow he will provide....
Didn't take time to read my message again sp pardon any mistake you see and concentrate on what you will learn from this short to some and looong to others story.Always available to help if you have any queation...Please Kindly help me Delete the First One Justwise.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ gemb. o' boy ! what a true story..4get about d length of d story, its worth sharing . thank u 4 taking ur time 2 share ur story with us. it will really go a long way in strengthing most of d house members here. thank you, so,so much. dont worry, we will title ur story 'AGAINST ALL ODDS, GEMB GOT A GOOD JOB IN DUBAI . @ gemb. did u 4got 2 salutate d igweeee prof. ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by indigoict: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
am a plumber an i wish to travle to uae,can i get a job there and wil uae b ok 4 me pls rum
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by indigoict: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
i.meller:

Unfortunately, there is no DIY basis in this case as UAE dont have an embassy in Nigeria, and the only way to secure the VISA is through an agent. I made a similar post in NL here before I left and I came back uploading pictures. I sifted through a lot of offers before I finally arrived at the agent I wrote that you just deleted. What use is a Forum if not to share information.

You want a Visa, I am telling the readers how I got mine, and is a problem.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by trusted(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thanks for the time taking to type your story, it is very interesting and enlighten, Please I plan to travel to Dubai by Second week in July, in what possible way can you help me so as to avoid all those fraudster especially on accommodation and work. Did securing a job over there has anything to do with the level of education? I am an HND holder in accounting with years of working experience. How certain is securing a job, Are you still in Nigeria? Can i have a your direct contact with you? Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

GemB: Hi Everyone,First i like to start by saying thank you to everyone contributing to ensuring the success of this site,both the guests and sharp monitors like Justwise and Ogakpatakpata.
I started following this trend when it was just 23 pages and i got all the info i needed and in less than 2 weeks i made arrangement to travel to to Dubai not knowing anyone besides God and the little knowledge i gathered from here.I have so much to say but i can't say it all in one day as i will do my best to update everyone here on my experience and how not to allow my brothers and sisters here fall into the hands of criminals and fruadstars because from what i have seen over 80% of people you meet here are basically after what they will get from you while your visa lasts and you eventually head back home without success.
I flew from Abuja to Lagos to catch the flight with Etihad on the 16th of May.First it was crazy with the customs since it was my first time travelling out.i won't say how much i spent so you don't laugh at me..hehehe(but incase you are travelling for the first time,ensure you have some naira or maybe smaller notes of dallars or you might end up sharing $50 at every point with the level of frustration you get).Ok i just summarized that.
Got to Abu Dhabi and straight with a bus they provided to thier office in Dubai.i picked a cab from there to Diera which cost me close to 60 dirhams(i don't know how the Taxi did that because with time i realised it could have been cheaper.beware of the indian/parkistan cab drivers.i think they might have developed a system to adjust or maybe continue from someone elses bill since you are ignorant).i was heading somewhere else(Blue Diamond hotel)until someone i met in the plane said we should go to Diera park hotel together.we got there and it was like Onitsha,Abba and another Lagos,Ibadan because everyone there was either speaking Ibgo or Yoruba and i said to myself this isn't what i want and i later discobered that where you will find all the fraudsters promising to get you a job and most don't even have one or even a valid visa(kali wali),abi na English you want talk?very poor that i was feeling bad that the Arabs might think Nigerians are all that local.Although them sef no sabi speak(same same).
I later setteled for another hotel(Africana Hotel)200Dirhams a night or 90 and 75 if you wish to stay with one person or two.Nice and new hotel as i was the first to occupy my room.I stayed alone a whole week(not saying you should do that too.its important you check your pocket first)while i was there,i was looking for a place to stay with the help of a guy i met at same Diera Park(lol he became my PA because everything i did within that week was table for 2 including water)i acted foolish because i was learning.He took me to a couple of places including the onse who claimed they were just 2 in the room but i wisely looked around and saw close to 6 blankets folded plus another 2 on the floor.some other place was a flat accupied buy some frudstars who kept saying bros forgeti work no de Dubai.(You will meet a lot of people like that but don't get discouraged because they are only telling you what they think tthey know.see yourself in a different way,know what you want and stand firm plus God/prayers no matter how little but with all sincerity).cut the story short i called someone who called someone who called someone and i ended up with someone in Sharjah.was told he was staying along too but after paying 700,negotiated to 600dirhams.We went to the house,nice place but some other couple just showed up from Ondo too and we became 4 in the room.wasn't ok at first especially living with people who can't differentiate between tomatoe ketchup and your normal tin tomatoe(yea for real they cooked soup with ketchup and still didn't know what it was until the soup tated sugary and they asked me if the tomatoe was spoilt or so..lol was very funny).
Aabout 2 weeks later through the help of someone we met,she secured a job as a cleaner with a five star hotel,exited to Kish and then moved into thier accomodation as usual,.yea she;s ok now.the Guy after much rejection for some reasons later secured a job too with an Auto shop(yea he's a mechanic and that's going to help him a lot).Someone else joined us after he left the room of 12 he was staying at Diera.Nice guy because we became really close after paying 3000 Dirhams each for a job together which later turned to be a scam.Don't worry i got my money back and don't ever get scared if you make sure you give any your money where he works plus you have his number as you can't buy a sim card without registering it with your passport.(Trust Nija maybe them don find way o but try to be wise and make sure you have a way to secure,check and balance your risk.The even staged an interview for us with a Chinese who promised to call but never did.wasted one week from my precious Visa.yeea precious Visa cos na money i take do am plus flight).
My friend got a job with a company and later got a better offer with a big travel agency a day after he signed a silly deal with a silly company because he Visa was almost running out after staying about 2 months.went back there and they refused to give him his passport because they claimed they already applied for his work Visa and didn't want to loose thier Quota(will explain that later).was a serious problem but trust Nigerians now.just how many weeks in Dubai we stood our ground,led to exchanging words and even trying to push my friend out.later they pleaded with him to exit to Kish while they tried to rectify the problem,probably get someone else and switch but that was thier trick.A lot of Nigerians are stuck and can't come back home for such crazy reasons.we agreed but surprising to them we took case to Labour(i learnt alot after speaking with people who really know and understand how things work)Somehow we won,they cancelled the Visa and he didn't get a ban from Labour like the company treatened.with the cancellation,the other company was able to apply a fresh visa for him.(Can explain more on this if you wish to know)
So so many things i want to say to help but i will just cut the story short and maybe help answer sensitive questions on accomodation,job update(fake or not i can ask around.with what i saw i know how most of them work.Classified News paper is almost not classified anymore as most of the number are linked to the same office somewhere around Abubakar Metro Station in Diera.yea heard they have helped a few but non tthat i have seen and so far i don help spoil thier market well well because tthe day they refunded part 350 from the 500 i gave them,i made sure i told everyone going in what happened and for real some left and the onse who already paid went back up to ask for refund.(All Arab speaking women probably Egypt or Syria maybe.)
I tried so many online application,yea worked for some but didn't work for me so i put my ears eyes down which is what you need when you get here.make sure you look at the person promising you a job before you follow him abeg.(Person wey no get food fit feed another person? msheew)
I got a good job.did and interview and exam with 6 people and they picked just one person from the performance.Although everyone scored good but i was lucky to do better.Its a free Zone job and i have a lot of time to play around too if i want.if you ask i will tell you how it happened.i know my story is getting too long and some are either enjoying or complaining right now but i promise to help in anyway i can as i got blessed with knowledge i needed from here.I no brag but honestly in just 6 weeks i don de explain some things to people wey don de here for more than 2 years.my brothers and sisters na wetin man get e de give so don't feel bad if you come here and people de offer you cleaning(house keeping jobs)na wetin dem get them de give.Move around,study people and ask questions if you find people that reason like you or even better.that's the only way to survive here.Same same Ngerians ae the onse making life difficult for those who are visiting.things have become really expensive because if they take you to any shop,they don't need to say anything to the owner,he already knows he is suppose to add thier share.everything including Agency for jobs.they all now know Nigerians pay huge anount for jobs and some HR even arrange to collect money.Very very bad.we should learn to be our borthoer's keeper.no matter the tribe,we are all one and all the money money money thing not caring what happens to your won't take you anywhere.lets all be sincere and live right so we can build a stronger bond.that's how we can fly high anywhere we go.
I no de go Kish abi na FIsh,Iraq or Kenya or anywhere close.This weekend i am coming back to Nija to see my family.really miss them and didn't plan to stay more than 4 weeks but i have soent about 6 already.you know the best part?i worked just 2 weeks and i got paid my full Salary.hehehehe.Don't get discourage,know what you want,plan on how to get it,pray so you don't go to UAE or any other part of the world while your blessing is actually in Nigeria waiting(Its nothing too big to do,you can if you can but you don't have praaaaaaay shouting tooooo much before God listens.just find a way to commune with him with all sincerity from your heart,work with signs and expect good results always.God no de send man go where e no fit provide for am.if he wants you there,somehow he will provide....
Didn't take time to read my message again sp pardon any mistake you see and concentrate on what you will learn from this short to some and looong to others story.Always available to help if you have any question...Please Kindly help me Delete the First One Justwise.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2013
plz can anyone tel me, is der prb 4 1st tym traveller in 9ja airport....anyone tel me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 28, 2013
wow!!!!!! interesting story...........didnt seem to get all you said, did you finally got the job?.......or you are relocating back to Nigeria?.....
GemB: Hi Everyone,First i like to start by saying thank you to everyone contributing to ensuring the success of this site,both the guests and sharp monitors like Justwise and Ogakpatakpata.
I started following this trent when it was just 23 pages and i got all the info i needed and in less than 2 weeks i make arrangement to travel to to Dubai not knowing anyone besides God and the little knowledge i gathered from here.I have so much to say but i can't say it all in one day as i will do my best to update everyone here on my experience and how not to allow my brothers and sisters here fall into the hands of criminals and fruadstars because from what i have seen over 80% of people you meet here are basically after what they will get from you while your visa lasts and you eventually head back home without success.
Aabout 2 weeks later through the help of someone we met,she secured a job as a cleaner with a five star hotel,exited to Kish and then moved into thier accomodation as usual,.yea she;s ok now.the Guy after much rejection for some reasons later secured a job too with an Auto shop(yea he's a mechanic and that's going to help him a lot).Someone else joined us after he left the room of 12 he was staying at Diera.Nice guy because we became really close after paying 3000 Dirhams each for a job together which later turned to be a scam.Don't worry i got my money back and don't ever get scared if you make sure you give any idiot your money where he works plus you have his number as you can't buy a sim card without registering it with your passport.(Trust Nija maybe them don find way o but try to be wise and make sure you have a way to secure,check and balance your risk.The Idiot even staged an interview for us with a Chinese who promised to call but never did.wasted one week from my precious Visa.yeea precious Visa cos na money i take do am plus flight).
My friend got a job with a company and later got a better offer with a big travel agency a day after he signed a stupid deal with a stupid company because he Visa was almost running out after staying about 2 months.went back there and they refused to give him his passport because they claimed they already applied for his work Visa and didn't want to loose thier Quota(will explain that later).was a serious problem but trust Nigerians now.just how many weeks in Dubai we stood our ground,led to exchanging words and even trying to push my friend out.later they pleaded with him to exit to Kish while they tried to rectify the problem,probably get someone else and switch but that was thier trick.A lot of Nigerians are stuck and can't come back home for such crazy reasons.we agreed but surprising to them we took case to Labour(i learnt alot after speaking with people who really know and understand how things work)Somehow we won,they cancelled the Visa and he didn't get a ban from Labour like the company treatened.with the cancellation,the other company was able to apply a fresh visa for him.(Can explain more on this if you wish to know)
Didn't take time to read my message again for pardon sny mistake you see and concentrate on what you will learn from this short to some and looong to others story.Always available to help if you have any queation....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 2:21am On Jun 28, 2013
dapelua: plz can anyone tel me, is der prb 4 1st tym traveller in 9ja airport....anyone tel me
For first timers traveling out of the country, you need to be very bold.Those Id!ots at the airport can make you miss your flight.If you arrive early and bone ya face, then you will be left alone..#itworks4me# donno 'bout ya!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2013
@Trusted...........The muslim rammadan is fast approaching and will commence arounnd 1st week of July, why dont you postpone your trip till after the fasting period?, recruitment and biznesses in the UAE will generally slow down, securing a good job in the UAE is based on so many factors, UAE EXPERIENCE been the major one, as regard securing accomodation you either scroll back and see all our submissions on this thread and make an informed decision, again securing a job has nothing much to do with your qualification, UAE is saturated with higher and professional qualifications from immigrants all over the world, the onus is on you to prove to your employers that you got something upstairs and you can stand out among the crowd, remember to talk to your creator for his grace, Dubai is not like before, it is becoming more challenging to secure a good job, so if you intend to come work in Dubai, be prepared..............goodluck.
trusted: Thanks for the time taking to type your story, it is very interesting and enlighten, Please I plan to travel to Dubai by Second week in July, in what possible way can you help me so as to avoid all those fraudster especially on accommodation and work. Did securing a job over there has anything to do with the level of education? I am an HND holder in accounting with years of working experience. How certain is securing a job, Are you still in Nigeria? Can i have a your direct contact with you? Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2013
@ igweee prof. igweee! i greet! dis morning. gemb. said ' he got a job 4rm d free trade zone. dat is d 1st. secondly, he only worked for 2 wks and he was paid a full month salary. now, gemb. is coming 2 nigeria 4 his annual leave. lo...l. (gemb, am i on d right track?) igweee, laught want 2 finish me here...true d GOD factor is really needed in dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2013
@ Henrimoto..........................That may not be a correct information, you cannot work in the UAE for 1month and say you are proceeding on annual leave, how?.....,according to UAE labour law as amended in 1980 and reviewed yearly up to 2013, the minimum requirement for vacation leave is either 1yr, 16months or 24months depending on your organisation,except in exceptional cases like bereavement in your home country or chronic ailment, anything outside this is not correct,l stand to be proved wrong here.......yes henrimoto, the God factor is a must to excel anywhere......brb
henrimoto: @ igweee prof. igweee! i greet! dis morning. gemb. said ' he got a job 4rm d free trade zone. dat is d 1st. secondly, he only worked for 2 wks and he was paid a full month salary. now, gemb. is coming 2 nigeria 4 his annual leave. lo...l. (gemb, am i on d right track?) igweee, laught want 2 finish me here...true d GOD factor is really needed in dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Tgud3: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2013
Pls I was given a one month tourist visa in May 30th but I only spent 2weeks in dubai and I had to exit, but the visa is going to expire on sunday june 30, please I want to know If I can re apply on that same sunday or I should wait till monday 1st july thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.