Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,902 members, 7,844,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (662443 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
gorgton: I learnt activities are in reduced shape in UAE during the month of Ramadan, but i want to know if it also affect the chance of applicant securing a job in the country? Please, write something to help those trying to travel during the month, to know whether to adjust their travelling schedules. Thank you!
@ gorgton. bro i great! i know this is nt ur first time on dis palace, u 've been here before. how do u read ur own? read 4rm d beginning of dis page 67, u will get a clue of what u 're asking. or u read 4rm page 64 - 67. or do you want somebody in d house 2 read 4 you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
it is well valentony, from what you narrated, l am sure the company will keep to their word.......cheers
valen2ony :
@igwe,
able Chiefs and my fellow country men,
I'm sorry for the gap in communication on my path.
I was in a serious dilemma and I had to make a quick decision before it's too late.

I decided to stay behind to get my Visa before exit as advised but finally I had to go back to naija for the following reasons:

1.the company told us to call a particular number as soon as we step into naija, for the Visa processing to be activated.

2.the people that have been given employment two weeks before us followed the same process and got their Visa and ticket sent to them in naija.

3.my landlord is the one that introduced me to the hotel manager.
he called him in our presence,and he assured him tha
t since an offer has been made and we have accepted,the company will keep up to the agreement and expect us to uphold our own part as well.

4.the naija man I met there called me some days later to help him reset some code on his mtn sim when I get to naija.
he also asked me to buy some worm expeller and some other drugs when coming back.
when I told him about my fears, he laughed and told me to follow him to his room.

he showed me his emirate card and told me that he came in march and was employed immediately.
he did not exit because he came in with a 3months visit visa.

he said that the company usually send tourist Visa holders to Oman with their Visa in hand.
but due to the problem of some employee,the company decided to send each person thier Visa in the country of origin.

I collected the sim card from him.

5.my Visa was about to kalax and my Agent wants 900dirams for another month which I cannot afford at the moment.

so,i decided to leave everything to God and do as instructed by the company.

all I need now is prayers....
'cos I know that the Lord is at work.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GemB: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: wow!!!!!! interesting story...........didnt seem to get all you said, did you finally got the job?.......or you are relocating back to Nigeria?.....
@Ogakpatakpata,yes I secure a good job with a firm and it is a free zone.@Henrymoto yes I am presently in Nija and couldn't reply yesterday because I was traveling.I got a good welcome to Nija after spending over 6 hrs waiting for a flight from lagos to Abuja.finally got in like 1am with Dana.been sleeping all day..I no say I de come vacation o..lol.for those that a familiar with the way things work in UAE,it is normal for you to exit the country when you get a job since your existing Visa is a Tourist Visa.Exiting with you Tourist Visa and coming back with the work Visa means you are no longer a Tourist but this time you are entering as a resident.But somehow some companies know the way they can make you stay without exiting or probably ask you to exit to Kish or a nearby country just to make sure you are no more on a tourist Visa.In my case I chose to come to Nija because I really miss my family and also don't want too many Arab stamps on my passport as I have plans to relocate my family to the the WEST with time.
Regards travelling in 2 weeks I will advise you postpone you journey if you plan on looking for a job because Ramadan starts on the 7th or 9th I think and everything will be slow especially worrk since everyone will be sleeping mostly plus the crazy sun.I greet all of una ooooo.I don de with my family.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GemB: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: where are you now?.......and why did you exit?........that will help answer your question, but it is better you re-apply after the expiration since you are already outside UAE............
You can not go in with the same tourist Visa after you have exited plus you will have to wait 30 days before you apply again or else you will be denied a Visa and that might be a waste of money so just be patient for 1 month before you apply again..except you exited with a tourist Visa and you plan on going back with a residence Visa like my case.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GemB: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
gorgton: I learnt activities are in reduced shape in UAE during the month of Ramadan, but i want to know if it also affect the chance of applicant securing a job in the country? Please, write something to help those trying to travel during the month, to know whether to adjust their travelling schedules. Thank you!
Yea things get very slow like I heard from people who have been in UAE for quite a long time but interestingly I also heard from a neignour that it is the best time to secure a job with some companies since a lot of people travel during the Ramadan and some eventually decide to stay back.I can't go with the later though because the former sounds more realistic.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GemB: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Emma8043: my brother i really enjoy this super story of your its really interesting.... but my question is that why will nigerians not be their brothers keeper if if it life or dear hmmm na waoooooo xpecially when it comes to money well may God almighty see us tru ooooo as for you my bro i wish you good luck........ me am looking for a qatar visa i dnt know if you have a chairman were dey into it and please help me send and classifield website where i can check for job openings... i rest my case here make i go baf lol
I tire for some Nigerians o my broda.I'm always careful the way I treat people because I am concerned about the future of my kid as I know what goes around come back around.can sow spoil beans and expect to reap rice.Regards Qatar you need a sponsor to invite and the agency my friend works does a lot of arrangment as far as travel is concerned but as much as I would like to help, it won't be right to disclose any personal information here plus it is against the rules of the house.
Regards the job online,yes can keep applying but the chances are slim as most employers lately prefer to see in person who they are dealing with so the walk in interviews are really good. To avoid walking up and down in Dubai like a retired civil servant pursuing his pension,I will advise you open your ears and eyes,ask a few people questions and not just anybody because lately people even collect money just to disclose info of interview venues.I know a few people leaving Qatar for UAE because lately Qatar is changing from what it use to be.(Not very favourable anymore for job seekers)please don't go a hundred percent with my statistics as people have their own stories.some will tell you there are no jobs in UAE but I got one. So it all depends on you and what you really really want.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GemB: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
GemB:
I tire for some Nigerians o my broda.I'm always careful the way I treat people because I am concerned about the future of my kid as I know what goes around comes back around.can't sow spoil beans and expect to reap rice.Regards Qatar you need a sponsor to invite and the agency my friend works does a lot of arrangment as far as travel is concerned but as much as I would like to help, it won't be right to disclose any personal information here plus it is against the rules of the house.
Regards the job online,yes can keep applying but the chances are slim as most employers lately prefer to see in person who they are dealing with so the walk in interviews are really good. To avoid walking up and down in Dubai like a retired civil servant pursuing his pension,I will advise you open your ears and eyes,ask a few people questions and not just anybody because lately people even collect money just to disclose info of interview venues.I know a few people leaving Qatar for UAE because lately Qatar is changing from what it use to be.(Not very favourable anymore for job seekers)please don't go a hundred percent with my statistics as people have their own stories.some will tell you there are no jobs in UAE but I got one. So it all depends on you and what you really really want.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
An advice if am a job seeker I would in no way give up during Ramadan, but perhaps even take advantage of the fact that many people will leave the country which could give you the edge in what is still a very competitive job market.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GemB: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2013
justi4jesu: An advice if am a job seeker I would in no way give up during Ramadan, but perhaps even take advantage of the fact that many people will leave the country which could give you the edge in what is still a very competitive job market.
That's true.it all depends on how optimistic and determined you are.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 30, 2013
Okay..............congrats and cheers!!!
GemB:
@Ogakpatakpata,yes I secure a good job with a firm and it is a free zone.@Henrymoto yes I am presently in Nija and couldn't reply yesterday because I was traveling.I got a good welcome to Nija after spending over 6 hrs waiting for a flight from lagos to Abuja.finally got in like 1am with Dana.been sleeping all day..I no say I de come vacation o..lol.for those that a familiar with the way things work in UAE,it is normal for you to exit the country when you get a job since your existing Visa is a Tourist Visa.Exiting with you Tourist Visa and coming back with the work Visa means you are no longer a Tourist but this time you are entering as a resident.But somehow some companies know the way they can make you stay without exiting or probably ask you to exit to Kish or a nearby country just to make sure you are no more on a tourist Visa.In my case I chose to come to Nija because I really miss my family and also don't want too many Arab stamps on my passport as I have plans to relocate my family to the the WEST with time.
Regards travelling in 2 weeks I will advise you postpone you journey if you plan on looking for a job because Ramadan starts on the 7th or 9th I think and everything will be slow especially worrk since everyone will be sleeping mostly plus the crazy sun.I greet all of una ooooo.I don de with my family.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2013
Happy sunday to every lover and follower of this thread most especially everyone that has been adding 1 or 2 comments 4d success of this thread, advice of different kinds, to the founders, supporters and veteran on the threads for example our own oga kpatakpata, kaffy, just4jesus etc to the loolo, chiefs and members of the igwe's cabinet goodtalk, heryMOTOR, euro kudi, blaze una too plenty to mention abeg pardon me if didn't mention your name...... Wishing you all a very great and blissful week...........
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2013
Thanks my honourable member.......wishing you a pleasant weekend......cheers....
FBI/CIA:
Happy sunday to every lover and follower of this thread most especially everyone that has been adding 1 or 2 comments 4d success of this thread, advice of different kinds, to the founders, supporters and veteran on the threads for example our own oga kpatakpata, kaffy, just4jesus etc to the loolo, chiefs and members of the igwe's cabinet goodtalk, heryMOTOR, euro kudi, blaze una too plenty to mention abeg pardon me if didn't mention your name...... Wishing you all a very great and blissful week...........
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by trusted(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2013
Thanks justi. Are you still in Dubai? i plan to leave Naija by second week in July that is during the Ramadan. Although i have planned to delay it till the end of Ramadan, buy your analysis seems to be great. Because i don't want to come there and just sleeping without the hope of securing a job although i don't mind any job just to gather the needed experience first before moving up. Please can we have a private chat?

justi4jesu: An advice if am a job seeker I would in no way give up during Ramadan, but perhaps even take advantage of the fact that many people will leave the country which could give you the edge in what is still a very competitive job market.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
FBI/CIA:
@ FBI/CIA , officer, i great! officer of d republic of america! you seem 2 be happy dis sunday.... ohh...! i can see ur favourite dish in front of you, covered with assorted meat and pet-bottle of coca-cola 2 wash it down.. ( but, fbi/cia. u didnt greet d igwe well and our c.s.o (justwise) . and u didnt mention bro. emmamos, broda. victorg8t, otunba bolajiboi, sis. sammee 72, our pastor in d house(femiaction). our councilor( hon. DR. peaceheart) our able actors- valen2ony and jammyng. did u mention loolo 1 and her p.a (blaze 007). @ thank u 4 greeting d house. igweee ! i greet! loolo 1, hope our mende-mende and burukutu will b ready dis evening...? ( FBI/CIA, u will join d burukutu commitee, no NOONOO 4 u!)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Emma8043 .......maybe this jobsite might interest you, www.dnata.com, www.dewa.gov.ae, www.dubaicity.olx.ae, www.aramex.com, www.recruitgulf.com.........they are reliable jobsite in Dubai, and a couple of my friends and associates got jobs through them...........but be careful not to respond to any jobsite that ask you for money........goodluck.
@ogakpatakpata and @rueomoney na una sure pass thanx for the job site post

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by victorg8t(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ igwe ,' ori idobale ni wa' , I greet u loolo, my co chief and all d good contributor in the house. @ henrimoto u deserve more title in dis kingdom, I hope igwe we work on dat. Hapi sunday 2 dis gr8 family.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
You are welcome.......have a pleasant weekend....
Emma8043: @ogakpatakpata and @rueomoney na una sure pass thanx for the job site post
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Kizzo147: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by trusted(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes thanks I have sent my application.
Kizzo147: http://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/hospitality/2013/6/30/sheesha-attendant-2/?back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL2pvYnMv&pos=6 anyone interested in this can look up the link.. I found it online just now
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
trusted: Thanks justi. Are you still in Dubai? i plan to leave Naija by second week in July that is during the Ramadan. Although i have planned to delay it till the end of Ramadan, buy your analysis seems to be great. Because i don't want to come there and just sleeping without the hope of securing a job although i don't mind any job just to gather the needed experience first before moving up. Please can we have a private chat?

Yes any decision you take its up to you, the most important thing is God's favor! it doesn't matter what time you come..Yes am still in dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
I greet d prof. Igwe 1 of our kingdom. Lolo 1, i greet o. D elders, mazi henrimoto, mazi fbi/cia, d pastor of d palace. Members of dis great community(pls pardon me, una plenty.) our actors jammyng and valen2ony. I greet u al and say hapy sunday. May God continue strengthen us and shower us wit favor and mercy. Dis week is blessd IJN. We commin bak wit testimoniess. God protect and bless dis great kingdom. Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
@blaze007......l say a big amen to your prayers, it shall indeed be a glorious week.....thanks for your goodwill to the kingdom....
blaze007: I greet d prof. Igwe 1 of our kingdom. Lolo 1, i greet o. D elders, mazi henrimoto, mazi fbi/cia, d pastor of d palace. Members of dis great community(pls pardon me, una plenty.) our actors jammyng and valen2ony. I greet u al and say hapy sunday. May God continue strengthen us and shower us wit favor and mercy. Dis week is blessd IJN. We commin bak wit testimoniess. God protect and bless dis great kingdom. Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
@victorgr8t.......thanks, hope your weekend is going on well?
victorg8t: @ igwe ,' ori idobale ni wa' , I greet u loolo, my co chief and all d good contributor in the house. @ henrimoto u deserve more title in dis kingdom, I hope igwe we work on dat. Hapi sunday 2 dis gr8 family.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
I need a job pls house. I'm reaally trying my best.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 2:34am On Jul 01, 2013
don't be discouraged, be optimistic i know how frustrated you will be now, but just hang in there and believe you will find one soon,it is well, igwe and lolo, and all the chiefs i greet you all
jammyng: I need a job pls house. I'm reaally trying my best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 01, 2013
well said samee72.........thanks,l agree with you, a miracle is on the way for jammyng........keep your hope & faith alive.....how are you samee72?.....l guess you are doing fine?....
samee72: don't be discouraged, be optimistic i know how frustrated you will be now, but just hang in there and believe you will find one soon,it is well, igwe and lolo, and all the chiefs i greet you all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2013
Security Guards with minimum 2 YEARS UAE (DUBAI) Experience required.
Filipinos, Indians and Africans Only!!
Walk In-Interview 11am - 1pm (01/07/2013)
DoorSec Security Services
M10 Al Wadi Building (next to Mazaya Centre)
Sheikh Zayed Road.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2013
@justi4jesu, thanks for this useful job info.........jammyng and others looking for jobs, l hope you are reading this post, although, they talked about experience, please go in faith with your CV, may grace and favour overshadow you as you go......cheers...
justi4jesu: Security Guards with minimum 2 YEARS UAE (DUBAI) Experience required.
Sheikh Zayed Road.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @justi4jesu, thanks for this useful job info.........jammyng and others looking for jobs, l hope you are reading this post, although, they talked about experience, please go in faith with your CV, may grace and favour overshadow you as you go......cheers...
yea ogakpata2, you are welcome, despite the experience needed, i posted it for them to go in faith....it will be well...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2013
@justi4jesu.......thanks!!!
justi4jesu:
yea ogakpata2, you are welcome, despite the experience needed, i posted it for them to go in faith....it will be well...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2013
justi4jesu: Security Guards with minimum 2 YEARS UAE (DUBAI) Experience required.
Sheikh Zayed Road.
. @ justi4jesu! Justi4jesu!! Justi4jesu!!! How many times did i call your name? Oya kneel down, close your eyes and recieve prayers for t'he wonderful job you are doing! {He starts praying in tongues manda baka saluka nakuta! You are blessed! My people una unday wo nu o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.