Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,169 members, 7,852,981 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663364 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2013
@jammyng............l saw this advert on www.dubizzle.com for security officer position today 1/7/2013........call this number 050 4965 709.....and take it from there....goodluck
samee72: don't be discouraged, be optimistic i know how frustrated you will be now, but just hang in there and believe you will find one soon,it is well, igwe and lolo, and all the chiefs i greet you all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2013
All people promoting and chasing fantasy jobs on this thread must look at another posting !!!!

Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell - Travel - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1340606/traveling-qatar-journey-hell
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2013
goodtalk: . @ justi4jesu! Justi4jesu!! Justi4jesu!!! How many times did i call your name? Oya kneel down, close your eyes and recieve prayers for t'he wonderful job you are doing! {He starts praying in tongues manda baka saluka nakuta! You are blessed! My people una unday wo nu o!
@ goodtalk Hahaha u called me 3times and I answered, thanks for the prayers and hope u really prayed for me...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
justi4jesu:
@ goodtalk Hahaha u called me 3times and I answered, thanks for the prayers and hope u really prayed for me...
Be rest assured that i indeed prayed for you, your job posting encourages those on t'he field looking for job, God bless you! Am currently thinking of how we can take this thread to t'he next level, i think we give a lot of advise to people and in most times it stops there, i feel going forward we need to be more physically involved in assisting those we advise, for example who says kaffi4tope or the igwe cannot personally pick up a thread member from the airport on arrival? Assist him/her with hotel accomodation and shortley after assist get a shared accomodation? Maybe at a token fee for such assistance! New travllers will deffinatly appreciate such broderly gestures and save them from the hands of fraudstars! And as per jobs, from all i have read in recent days i know that some agents in dubai collect money to connect job seekers in dubai, i assume old timers in dubai like the igwe, justi4tope and others might know a few reliable fellows that can do this, all we need to do is to have a coordinated approch every of such arrangments will be coordinated from t'he palace in dubai. For example just4tope tells igwe i know a fellow that has helped 10 people get a job in dubai for a fee and t'he igwe asks are you very sure? And t'he igwe commences investigation and after his investigation if convinced he can tell despirate people looking for job like jemmyNG to try it out, i know if t'he palace gives such an advise people will be willing to try it because of t'he integrity off our palace people, pls note from all experiences i have gatherd from home and abroad i know you can never throw away or disregard the advice of men and woman that have been on ground for years before you arrived. I like what justi4tope is doing expecially as to t'he information on her signature, but i feel much more needs to be done to assist ourselfs and the approch has to be more direct. Introducing a new concept may raise eyebrows but at t'he end it may turnout well, i feel this despirate measure of assisting to get jobs should be mainly focused on those whose visas are about to kalax {expire} soon.the story of GemB was very enlightning and i know a lot more people would have learned from his experience. Keep up t'he good work! grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
@goodtalk wow! Nice 1
Am sure these ppl are trying in their own little way but maybe its not enough we should be more of our brothers keeper though its difficult and we ppl are different each other (eniyan buruku ti ba eniyan rere je) due to our past experience, we have general bad impression abt ppl especially if you are from lagos but we can still try more....... Thanks

God will strengthen you all to Be able to achieve this (Amen)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
@goodtalk..........Thanks a million you are so on point with your postulation, l have been thinking/pondering of doing something like that based on the series of mails l do receive as regard jobs, accomodations and other nitty-gritty issues in the UAE......l totally agree with the concept of picking up our first timers from the airport in Dubai and arranging for initial hotels/shared accomodations/jobs for them, as regard the issue of paying recruitment agencies for jobs in Dubai, YES, l repeat YES ,with a capital letter, it does exist, l have lots of friends who have secured jobs through this means, but the genuine agencies are few, and what they collect from job applicants forms part of what they do use in processing/overall employment.........l don't want to drop names here, if not l would have been able to do that here, let me share a quick story........few weeks back,l met some Nigerians who arrived Dubai and started working under 3days, l was curious to know how they went about it, and during the course of my conversation, they revealed to me how they all secured jobs through another Nigerian who works in the company, l swung into motion and was able to get hold of the Nigerian guy, and he opened up to me..........as l speak those guys started working in that company, they are about 6 of them, they all exited to kish/bahrain for visa change, on arrival they did their medicals and where all successful, in summary, they are all working with the company they have been issued their work and residence permits...........officially, the UAE government doesn't encourage this, but l am telling you with all sincerity, this is happening daily in Dubai.......it doesn't apply to Nigerians alone, l have met nationals of other African countries who also told me same stories, but care and caution has to be applied in dealing with GENUINE AGENCIES.........once again, thank you goodtalk for your wonderful and insightful contribution, may your days be long and may you fulfill destiny, may the peace and blessing of this kingdom follow you.....amen
goodtalk: Be rest assured that i indeed prayed for you, your job posting encourages those on t'he field looking for job, God bless you! Am currently thinking of how we can take this thread to t'he next level, i think we give a lot of advise to people and in most times it stops there, i feel going forward we need to be more physically involved in assisting those we advise, for example who says kaffi4tope or the igwe cannot personally pick up a thread member from the airport on arrival? Assist him/her with hotel accomodation and shortley after assist get a shared accomodation? Maybe at a token fee for such assistance! New travllers will deffinatly appreciate such broderly gestures and save them from the hands of fraudstars! And as per jobs, from all i have read in recent days i know that some agents in dubai collect money to connect job seekers in dubai, i assume old timers in dubai like the igwe, justi4tope and others might know a few reliable fellows that can do this, all we need to do is to have a coordinated approch every of such arrangments will be coordinated from t'he palace in dubai. For example just4tope tells igwe i know a fellow that has helped 10 people get a job in dubai for a fee and t'he igwe asks are you very sure? And t'he igwe commences investigation and after his investigation if convinced he can tell despirate people looking for job like jemmyNG to try it out, i know if t'he palace gives such an advise people will be willing to try it because of t'he integrity off our palace people, pls note from all experiences i have gatherd from home and abroad i know you can never throw away or disregard the advice of men and woman that have been on ground for years before you arrived. I like what justi4tope is doing expecially as to t'he information on her signature, but i feel much more needs to be done to assist ourselfs and the approch has to be more direct. Introducing a new concept may raise eyebrows but at t'he end it may turnout well, i feel this despirate measure of assisting to get jobs should be mainly focused on those whose visas are about to kalax {expire} soon.the story of GemB was very enlightning and i know a lot more people would have learned from his experience. Keep up t'he good work! grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
@goodtalk, ur talk s so good.May God bles ur wisdom,knowledge & understanding.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
ichie goodtalk! ichie goodtalk!! ichie goodtalk!!! thank you so so much 4 being d 1 dat spoke up dis great sugestions. ichie goodtalk, i am short of words. but my prayers 4 u is dis.. may dat which money can nt buy, never depart 4rm u. ?? (happiness and contemptedness). (money cannt buy hapiness all d time , but wisdom will always buy hapiness 4 u.) igwee prof. i greet! our kindness and help 2 our fellow, may GOD alone reward us 4 it. honourable elders, chiefs, and house members.. i greet! @ jammyng. pls, dont b far 4rm d palace...laise with d palace so dat we know what step 2 take on your issue... igweee , once again, i greet!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by victorg8t(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ igwe , God will continual help in all ur ways IJN. @ goodtalk, u av spoken well, God will grant u rest in all ways as He rested D seventh day Gen 2 vs 2. I greet all my co chief, loolo , justi4jesu bonsoir, and every other gud contributor, we shall all be celebrated IJN.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
goodtalk: Be rest assured that i indeed prayed for you, your job posting encourages those on t'he field looking for job, God bless you! Am currently thinking of how we can take this thread to t'he next level, i think we give a lot of advise to people and in most times it stops there, i feel going forward we need to be more physically involved in assisting those we advise, for example who says kaffi4tope or the igwe cannot personally pick up a thread member from the airport on arrival? Assist him/her with hotel accomodation and shortley after assist get a shared accomodation? Maybe at a token fee for such assistance! New travllers will deffinatly appreciate such broderly gestures and save them from the hands of fraudstars! And as per jobs, from all i have read in recent days i know that some agents in dubai collect money to connect job seekers in dubai, i assume old timers in dubai like the igwe, justi4tope and others might know a few reliable fellows that can do this, all we need to do is to have a coordinated approch every of such arrangments will be coordinated from t'he palace in dubai. For example just4tope tells igwe i know a fellow that has helped 10 people get a job in dubai for a fee and t'he igwe asks are you very sure? And t'he igwe commences investigation and after his investigation if convinced he can tell despirate people looking for job like jemmyNG to try it out, i know if t'he palace gives such an advise people will be willing to try it because of t'he integrity off our palace people, pls note from all experiences i have gatherd from home and abroad i know you can never throw away or disregard the advice of men and woman that have been on ground for years before you arrived. I like what justi4tope is doing expecially as to t'he information on her signature, but i feel much more needs to be done to assist ourselfs and the approch has to be more direct. Introducing a new concept may raise eyebrows but at t'he end it may turnout well, i feel this despirate measure of assisting to get jobs should be mainly focused on those whose visas are about to kalax {expire} soon.the story of GemB was very enlightning and i know a lot more people would have learned from his experience. Keep up t'he good work! grin
Thanks my brother for these wonderful suggestions, thanks very much and God bless you, the Igwe, chiefs and indigenes of this thread. I have been following this thread ever since I got to know about it. I have been helping three of my cousins through the help of this thread and in fact, they marvel at my knowledge about the country I presently not reside. They are supposed to be in Dubai this week but they choose to postpone their travel till after Rammadan due to advice on this thread.
I have been contemplating on what someone can come across in another man's country if he/she doesnt know anyone there considering what I went through when my uncle's number was not available when I first travel to Abuja. No matter how bold you are, you'll kinda feel embarassed and this may cost you so many things.
I will be more than happy if Goodtalk's suggestions can be upheld as this will further put the mind of those going to Dubai at rest. I should also be in Dubai when I'm through with a programme I'm undertaking in August. God bless us all. Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
FBI/CIA:
@goodtalk wow! Nice 1
Am sure these ppl are trying in their own little way but maybe its not enough we should be more of our brothers keeper though its difficult and we ppl are different each other (eniyan buruku ti ba eniyan rere je) due to our past experience, we have general bad impression abt ppl especially if you are from lagos but we can still try more....... Thanks

God will strengthen you all to Be able to achieve this (Amen)
@ FBI/CIA to Badt! I felt undercover agents of your caliber in t'he secret service only spoke english! But your yoruba quotation na A level. We must get better on this thread, collectively we shall make it happen! U too much jor!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
Igweeeeeeeee may you live forever!! May your reign be controversy free!! @emamos, @chief henrimoto d' omo nor oba 1 on dubai matters i greet you! @victorg8t, @optimisticgondy, greetings to all our esteemed contributors and viewers/visitors may God bless you all. I thank you all for your kind comments and this under scores t'he need for us to take our beloved thread to t'he next level, i often visit other threads but its very difficult to get a group of people commited to helping each other seriously like we do here, am working out a formular and if adopted by t'he igwe, kaffi4tope,justwise and t'he general house we will begin to implement it. I will talk more on it tomorow cos my BB fone is low on battery
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 02, 2013
@goodtalk.............amen to your prayers, and l extend same to every member of this kingdom,....kindly submit the blue print/programme, l am sure the whole house will support it, l have been so worried for a long time considering the hardship our members had to go through in the hands of conmen/scammers in Dubai, but once we have a co-ordinated approach on ground, before the arrival of our members, we can mandate and nominate some guys on ground in Dubai who will liase with the igwe's palace to bring our members from the airport to cheap hotels for either 1 or 2days before we arrange for shared accomodation, l have been able to get across to the Nigerian guy who assisted those 6guys to get jobs through his contact with a genuine job agency in Dubai........l will not like to drop names or contact of people openly here, once we have finalised issues, l will co-ordinate the arrangement here in the UAE myself....................please factor the following suggestions in your program..

1.......considering the fact that some of our members in Dubai might live very far from the airport, l think the cost of taxi fare for anybody appointed to receive our members should be paid by the new arrivee, by this l mean that if we appoint kaffy4tope to go pick our member from the airport, kaffy4tope will take a taxi from his house to the airport, pick the new arrivee to the hotel, relax with them for few hours and show them where to eat Nigeria delicacy and maybe cold beer/juice, kaff4tope will then go back to his house and later come back and see the new arrivee in the evening for more discussions for shared accomodations..........all the taxi expenses for kaff4tope to move up and down wihin that 2days should be paid by the new arrivee.

2.......once the new arrivee settles down.....the igwe will now meet with the new arrivee in their hotel rooms in the evening for more discussions,job arrangement and proper counselling on the do's and don'ts in Dubai.

Finally, the overall taxi expenses incured either from the igwe's palace or from anybody appointed to welcome our members should be borne by the new arrivee.......this is my personal opinion, but l also expect members to either agree with my suggestions or contribute.........

thanks goodtalk, you spoke wisely, l am not surprised, you have drank so much from the fountain of wisdom from the palace..........l now release more grace and unction on you and all other honourable members........amen......

goodtalk: Igweeeeeeeee may you live forever!! May your reign be controversy free!! @emamos, @chief henrimoto d' omo nor oba 1 on dubai matters i greet you! @victorg8t, @optimisticgondy, greetings to all our esteemed contributors and viewers/visitors may God bless you all. I thank you all for your kind comments and this under scores t'he need for us to take our beloved thread to t'he next level, i often visit other threads but its very difficult to get a group of people commited to helping each other seriously like we do here, am working out a formular and if adopted by t'he igwe, kaffi4tope,justwise and t'he general house we will begin to implement it. I will talk more on it tomorow cos my BB fone is low on battery
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 02, 2013
@Optimisticgondy........relax your mind, with the arrangement on ground, before your cousins depart Nigeria, we shall have some people on ground to receive them on arrival in Dubai, l will personally co-ordinate the arrangement with whoever we nominate......
Optimisticgondy: Thanks my brother for these wonderful suggestions, thanks very much and God bless you, the Igwe, chiefs and indigenes of this thread. I have been following this thread ever since I got to know about it. I have been helping three of my cousins through the help of this thread and in fact, they marvel at my knowledge about the country I presently not reside. They are supposed to be in Dubai this week but they choose to postpone their travel till after Rammadan due to advice on this thread.
I have been contemplating on what someone can come across in another man's country if he/she doesnt know anyone there considering what I went through when my uncle's number was not available when I first travel to Abuja. No matter how bold you are, you'll kinda feel embarassed and this may cost you so many things.
I will be more than happy if Goodtalk's suggestions can be upheld as this will further put the mind of those going to Dubai at rest. I should also be in Dubai when I'm through with a programme I'm undertaking in August. God bless us all. Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2013
good suggestion @ igwe i sent a pm to ur mail can you pls reply me back.

ogakpatakpata: @goodtalk.............amen to your prayers, and l extend same to every member of this kingdom,....kindly submit the blue print/programme, l am sure the whole house will support it, l have been so worried for a long time considering the hardship our members had to go through in the hands of conmen/scammers in Dubai, but once we have a co-ordinated approach on ground, before the arrival of our members, we can mandate and nominate some guys on ground in Dubai who will liase with the igwe's palace to bring our members from the airport to cheap hotels for either 1 or 2days before we arrange for shared accomodation, l have been able to get across to the Nigerian guy who assisted those 6guys to get jobs through his contact with a genuine job agency in Dubai........l will not like to drop names or contact of people openly here, once we have finalised issues, l will co-ordinate the arrangement here in the UAE myself....................please factor the following suggestions in your program..

1.......considering the fact that some of our members in Dubai might live very far from the airport, l think the cost of taxi fare for anybody appointed to receive our members should be paid by the new arrivee, by this l mean that if we appoint kaffy4tope to go pick our member from the airport, kaffy4tope will take a taxi from his house to the airport, pick the new arrivee to the hotel, relax with them for few hours and show them where to eat Nigeria delicacy and maybe cold beer/juice, kaff4tope will then go back to his house and later come back and see the new arrivee in the evening for more discussions for shared accomodations..........all the taxi expenses for kaff4tope to move up and down wihin that 2days should be paid by the new arrivee.

2.......once the new arrivee settles down.....the igwe will now meet with the new arrivee in their hotel rooms in the evening for more discussions,job arrangement and proper counselling on the do's and don'ts in Dubai.

Finally, the overall taxi expenses incured either from the igwe's palace or from anybody appointed to welcome our members should be borne by the new arrivee.......this is my personal opinion, but l also expect members to either agree with my suggestions or contribute.........

thanks goodtalk, you spoke wisely, l am not surprised, you have drank so much from the fountain of wisdom from the palace..........l now release more grace and unction on you and all other honourable members........amen......

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2013
@ bolajiboi, l responded yesterday to your pm, it could be network issues from Nairaland, maybe u can re-send it again, as soon as am less busy with official functions at work, l will respond.....enjoy your day.....
bolajiboi: good suggestion @ igwe i sent a pm to ur mail can you pls reply me back.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Optimisticgondy........relax your mind, with the arrangement on ground, before your cousins depart Nigeria, we shall have some people on ground to receive them on arrival in Dubai, l will personally co-ordinate the arrangement with whoever we nominate......
Thanks Igwe. I bet it, with this arrangement, this thread will be the best ever on Nairaland. God bless you galore.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2013
@optimisticgondy..............l will also suggest that before we receive a new arrivee, l should be pre-informed like 3days before arrival.............so that l can also prepare myself to co-ordinate things from my end.......but is my suggestions regarding payment of taxi fares by the new arrivee accepted by the house?..please l want guys to start either agreeing with my proposals or disagree, l want meaningful and wise contributions....henceforth, nobody arriving from this house will be a victim to con men in Dubai..........
Optimisticgondy: Thanks Igwe. I bet it, with this arrangement, this thread will be the best ever on Nairaland. God bless you galore.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @optimisticgondy..............l will also suggest that before we receive a new arrivee, l should be pre-informed like 3days before arrival.............so that l can also prepare myself to co-ordinate things from my end.......but is my suggestions regarding payment of taxi fares by the new arrivee accepted by the house?..please l want guys to start either agreeing with my proposals or disagree, l want meaningful and wise contributions....henceforth, nobody arriving from this house will be a victim to con men in Dubai..........
Yeah the suggestion is accepted by me and I hope the whole house will agree with it.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evantical: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2013
wow, this idea is good . This thread now makes things more realistic . Igwe carry on we are on your side. Goodtalk God bless you for this Idea. Now someone doesn't need to be afraid of the unknown.kudos to the house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cydophobia(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2013
Ok with this development. Nice one igwe.
Optimisticgondy: Yeah the suggestion is accepted by me and I hope the whole house will agree with it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2013
Oh Lord! I commit myself to You as always. If it is Your wish that I back to Nigeria on Thursday without a job, so be it!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
@igwee prof. igweee ! i greet! ranka dede, dat means 2 say 'no king as GOD' serinki dubaiii... i great once more. biko igwe, which one is 'blue print' kwa? ichie goodtalk, only said he is preparing a 'formular' 2 present 2 d palace . we are yet 2 no if it will b 'formula 1' or formula 2'. and it will b on black and white print not blue print! pls, 4 d straight of d records. as per what u suggested, its highly welcomed. i thumb print 2 it.( meanin: i gree!) but pls, just give d dubai aspirants in d house a clue of what taxi fare is like 4rm dubai airport 2 around dubai... so dat they will prepare 4 it. igwee and ichie goodtalk, pls and pls, we should ring it now in to d ears of dose coming over 2 dubai 4 jobs, 'our dubai incubents are not fada chrismas in dubai, get fully prepared, no body will carry ur pocket cross 4 u. it is nt when d aspirants get 2 dubai, they start 2 expect d incubents over there 2 spend 4 them. calculate well b4 u leave naija oo.! @ jammyng :whats d plan btw u, and d palace? any concrete plan down? remember, u re in d second half of ur 2 months visa ! ( abi second half never reach?) palace and house, i great!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
jammyng: Oh Lord! I commit myself to You as always. If it is Your wish that I back to Nigeria on Thursday without a job, so be it!
@ jammyng , i thought by u would ve settled ur mind in extending ur visa....can u pls, pm d igwee and kaffy4tope, so as to no how 2 get into touch with them. go 4 dat mattrass company job. or what do u think? @ kaffy 4tope, pls. i dont no how u can b of help to jammyng with dis mattrass company...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
jammyng: Oh Lord! I commit myself to You as always. If it is Your wish that I back to Nigeria on Thursday without a job, so be it!
You have to try and extend ur visa for more opportunities,God's time is the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
@henrimoto...........it will be hard for me to determine the taxi fare from the airport, because you have to factor the distance and sometimes little traffic while coming from the airport, and mind you most taxi's here is charged by meters.......but l think it might be between 60,70 or 80dhs per trip to the city...... but remember that if for instance we are sending kaffy4tope to the airport, he will take a taxi to the airport and pay the taxi driver while he waits to pick up the guys.........so all this has to be factored into the total cost, because it will be hard for me to send kaffy4tope to the airport and expect him to spend his money, it wont work that way.......whatever money he spends from his house to the airport will be paid by the arrivee, and they also have to pay for his taxi back home..........
henrimoto: @igwee prof. igweee ! i greet! ranka dede, dat means 2 say 'no king as GOD' serinki dubaiii... i great once more. biko igwe, which one is 'blue print' kwa? ichie goodtalk, only said he is preparing a 'formular' 2 present 2 d palace . we are yet 2 no if it will b 'formula 1' or formula 2'. and it will b on black and white print not blue print! pls, 4 d straight of d records. as per what u suggested, its highly welcomed. i thumb print 2 it.( meanin: i gree!) but pls, just give d dubai aspirants in d house a clue of what taxi fare is like 4rm dubai airport 2 around dubai... so dat they will prepare 4 it. igwee and ichie goodtalk, pls and pls, we should ring it now in to d ears of dose coming over 2 dubai 4 jobs, 'our dubai incubents are not fada chrismas in dubai, get fully prepared, no body will carry ur pocket cross 4 u. it is nt when d aspirants get 2 dubai, they start 2 expect d incubents over there 2 spend 4 them. calculate well b4 u leave naija oo.! @ jammyng :whats d plan btw u, and d palace? any concrete plan down? remember, u re in d second half of ur 2 months visa ! ( abi second half never reach?) palace and house, i great!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
no money to extend my visa. besides, i was given 1month off from work in naija, dont wanna lose in both places. if i dont get one before thursday, i really hav to go back and start work in nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @optimisticgondy..............l will also suggest that before we receive a new arrivee, l should be pre-informed like 3days before arrival.............so that l can also prepare myself to co-ordinate things from my end.......but is my suggestions regarding payment of taxi fares by the new arrivee accepted by the house?..please l want guys to start either agreeing with my proposals or disagree, l want meaningful and wise contributions....henceforth, nobody arriving from this house will be a victim to con men in Dubai..........
. Igweeeeee! God bless your entusiasim and may he bless all your endevours! My fellow chiefs i greet una! I had being thinking hard on t'he best approch to this new blue print but t'he igwe in his best wisdom has gone ahead with far reaching imputs, what more can i say? Other than to agree with his excellency!! But i will like to add a few inputs, all our members that have travelled to dubai always had issues with accomodation from valentony,GemB, jemmyNg and a host of others, it can be fustrating for a first time travller arriving at t'he airport without a help from anybody, he would take a taxi and most likely be cheated becos even t'he taxi driver knows he is new in town, and when he gets a hotel it might not be t'he cheapest and most convinient around cos his information is limited, and when seaching for shared accomodation he has to be extreamly careful not to be swindled and sandwished into 12 people in a room arrangment, and as per job level t'he man is vertually lost as he dosent know how to commence a proper job search, t'he odd is really stacked against a JJC in town, and like t'he case of jeremyNG, if your visa is about to expire and no job in sight it can really be distressing, and also t'he cost of visa renewal is about 1000 dihram {about 45,000 naira} and t'he cost of another months rent 200 dollars { about 32,000 naira} and also t'he cost of feeding and transport for another month, if u do t'he maths u will discover you will spend about another 100 thousand naira or more for a 2nd month in dubai without job, so it has become imperative to cut all cost if we can help it, i propose this new endevour be called PALACE SERVICES, using the Palacial services on arrival in dubai is strictly optional no be by force.as t'he igwe suggested before a palace subject wants to travel he must notify t'he igwe and t'he whole palace three days before t'he flight so adequate arrangments can be made at t'he dubai palace end to recieve him or her. Pls note as soon as you give t'he igwe a 3days notice they should make enquiry about t'he most confortable and cheap hotel around and also begin to check out affordable and cheap shared accomodation around. And also they would investigate available jobs and make recommendations, new arrivals in dubai are free to seach for jobs themselves after settling in their shared accommmodation,if getting a job becomes difficult he can ask for t'he servise of job placement experts to assist him get a job for a fee, i state again this service is not by force, you must be convienced that you want to do it and such request must be passed to t'he igwe for recommendation and follow up, pls you will also carry t'he whole kingdom along for check and balances and for quick whistle blowing if we think somthing is not adding up well.i feek t'he integrity of t'he igwe is strong enogh to oversee this project. Igwe pls lets put an amount for t'he airport pickup,hotel serching service, shared accomodation seach and other assistance in dubai for new arrivals to 50 to 100 dollars. This is open to discussion! Whatever t'he job placement expert may ask for is out of this amount. Pls lets start to react! If its okay pls say so and like t'he Post

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
So what will Be the cost implication for these new arrivee so that they will Be preparing towards it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
jammyng: no money to extend my visa. besides, i was given 1month off from work in naija, dont wanna lose in both places. if i dont get one before thursday, i really hav to go back and start work in nigeria.
weigh your chances well before you take that decison, if i may ask how much do they pay you in your abuja job? If t'he amount does not take you home properly, i will advice you pick up dis mattrass job from kaffi4tope on t'he interem before other oppourtunity arrises.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.