Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (662996 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2013
hello house, please can anybody tell me where Ethihad office is located in Lagos.. I want to book a flight to Qatar. because I dnt want to buy thru any agent. Moreso, can I book 2days to my depature. finally, hope one way ticket is available cos my visa stated 5yrs..i will appreciate ur response
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2013
justwise:

ogakpatakpata i have enjoyed your contributions from page one of this thread as well as few others who come in here to write pages just to help other members selflessly and i never had any reason to question your intention but this idea brought by a ' travel/visa agent' and supported by another 'travel/visa agent' is about to dent your image here.

To start with, i don't believe that the individual who brought up this idea will be able to deliver that package, pick somebody up from the airport, get accommodation and job within the duration of the visa given to the person.

Secondly kaffy4tope who supported this idea is doing the same thing already as its clearly written on his profile and signature,

goodtalk is a travel/visa agent and i don't want these individuals to use the section to extend their business idea as this will go against the section rule.

We started this thread to render help to Nigerians free of charge and this idea has being walking all thanks to some people here and i hope we don't change the direction by introducing money into it.
. @ justwise Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i have learnt from experience reading past posts that nobody really wins t'he moderator in an agument so i dont intend to ague with you, but let me set some issues straight i am not a visa agent am just a man that has travlled to a few places in t'he world and i actually schooled in russia and currently preapering for my PHD in russia or any other place in Europe, but am currently in nigeria, in all my posting on t'he qatar/dubai thread i have always tried to be objective and at no time has my post been hidden on this particular thread,for advertising any service. On russian matters where i lived for some years i could claim to be an expert in such matters but for quite a long time i hardly visit t'he russian thread cos i feel t'he thread is not been organised well, if u check my past posts i was t'he one that suggested ogakapatakpata be crowned as king so as to have orderliness on t'he thread to guide it from degenerating into abuse garlor forum like t'he russian and other threads. Many months back i might have wanted to help people on t'he russian tread for a fee but i lost intreast, as it was not encouraged and secondly t'he stress was too much, if you noticed some people kept asking me to reply to there PM's even on this thread most of them are still russian enthusiast that traced me here, so am not an agent. Well as per t'he $100 dollars issue i believe its optional and its not by force, its better to thrash t'he issue in t'he public dormaian than having people doing t'he same thing behind through there PMs. I recommended using t'he igwe to arrange this cos i believe he would be unwilling to mess up t'he good name he has been building for a long while just because of $100 dollars, and i want to add in as much you are t'he moderator of t'he thread u still need to feel t'he puss of t'he people and let them vote on issues that concern them directly, if you feel t'he igwe will collect peoples 100 dollars and not do what he said he will do pls say so straight lets know your view! U dont seem to understand if a forum member says he gave t'he igwe 100 dollars and he didnt do anything but eat his money his reputation he has built is destroyed. procuring the dubai visa is easy and free, just simply go to etihad or emirate airlines and pronto your visa and ticket will be ready. But how you will fair on your arrival in dubai is another matter, i believe our people over there need help, well t'he experiences of valentoney, jeremyng and GemB are eye openers to challenges that one can face if u dont have people that can help u. I have being preaching that nobody shud give money to nigerian immigration but some of our members gave as much as $200 and now they are finding it difficult to get jobs in dubai would it not have been better to give that money to job placement expert under t'he supervision of t'he igwe to help help them secure a job? Lets face facts and call a spade a spade!! l
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ igwe! Pls note we elected you to be t'he igwe and we have been supporting you to excel on this thread, t'he only thing you could have done was to put your foot down and balance all auguments other than your submission and throwing in the towel, when i mutted t'he suggestion i said it was not by false and that you should cordinate it, even before i came out with t'he blue print you had already come out with a well laid out plan, on how to help our brothers and sisters over there in dubai, we are tired of stories of people crying of being stranded, now jeremyng is now saying his willing to pay money to get a job, when d' igwe has said that t'he mattrass advertisement is over, pls lets be frank i hate deception, we should state what we belive in without fear or favour, igwe if you know your blue print will be t'he best to solve t'he issue of our people being stranded pls say so, if u stand on it and it was later over ruled by t'he majority of t'he house and t'he moderator at least we will all know your view or stand pls dont oscillate be firm and let us keep respecting you for your views and your candidness!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'll suggest we vote on this issue. Let the vote start below
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by CHERIPH: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
hello house, please can anybody tell me where Ethihad office is located in Lagos.. I want to book a flight to Qatar. because I dnt want to buy thru any agent. Moreso, can I book 2days to my depature. finally, hope one way ticket is available cos my visa stated 5yrs..i will appreciate ur response
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
If you are in support of the Blue-Print, like this post

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
CHERIPH: hello house, please can anybody tell me where Ethihad office is located in Lagos.. I want to book a flight to Qatar. because I dnt want to buy thru any agent. Moreso, can I book 2days to my depature. finally, hope one way ticket is available cos my visa stated 5yrs..i will appreciate ur response
check their website www dot ttsuaevisas dot com. Replace "dot" with "."

Contact address;
Block c,unit A&B
Falomo shopping centre,
Ikoyi.
Lagos Nigeria.
Phone:+234 121 20 231
Emergency number:08129112358,08129112348,08129112352
Email:info@ ttsng.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
@goodtalk........l still remain my humble self........read my response to Justwise, some other members of the house where also against the issue of cash been paid for pickups etc.......l am not oscillitating between two opinions, but you must understand that l cannot force Justwise to accept our view, since he said he is not comfortable with our proposals, l had no option than to back off, l have nothing whatsoever to benefit from the suggestions, l am very comfortable with my Job and business in the UAE, and l will also not want to dent my reputation on this forum because l want to help.......even if you insist we vote on this issue, the moderators said they wont allow it, so what do you expect me to do?........as regard the matrass issue , yes, kaffy4tope called me this morning and said the job opening is closed, they have gotten 8guys already, and you know jobs in dubai is very competitive, once an info goes out, we hv lots of job seekers who will want to pay fast and get the jobs, that was why l posted the info immediately...........you hate deception? how?.........personally, l think we shouldnt continue the issue of cash , as this might be interpreted to mean we have interest in the money,....goodtalk, please, lets allow the matter rest, we have tried our best to help our brothers in Dubai with this arrangement, but l guess not everybody including the moderators are comfortable with the whole saga........ my respect and reputation is still very much in tact, the whole house knows and appreciate my work on this forum................l rest my case...
goodtalk: @ igwe! Pls note we elected you to be t'he igwe and we have been supporting you to excel on this thread, t'he only thing you could have done was to put your foot down and balance all auguments other than your submission and throwing in the towel, when i mutted t'he suggestion i said it was not by false and that you should cordinate it, even before i came out with t'he blue print you had already come out with a well laid out plan, on how to help our brothers and sisters over there in dubai, we are tired of stories of people crying of being stranded, now jeremyng is now saying his willing to pay money to get a job, when d' igwe has said that t'he mattrass advertisement is over, pls lets be frank i hate deception, we should state what we belive in without fear or favour, igwe if you know your blue print will be t'he best to solve t'he issue of our people being stranded pls say so, if u stand on it and it was later over ruled by t'he majority of t'he house and t'he moderator at least we will all know your view or stand pls dont oscillate be firm and let us keep respecting you for your views and your candidness!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kolaide(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
hmmmmmm,Nigerians!!!, Despite the high level of Indians atrocity even against themselves, they still stick together and help one another in a foreign land and anywhere they found themselves. Look around you,even in Dubai,they tend to dominate places they found themselves, via what? Networking! Is it wrong to have a brilliant idea and have it throw away all in the name of uncertainty! People, is now time to be our brothers keeper and also stay close, even in a foreign land.
We have everything it take to be the most sort after citizen in the world, but where are we? Will you encourage an idea that is more ideal or seat back and watch people get trapped. when you know something could be done? Please, let not let the past dictate the great future we have even in a far away land. I will like us to know that even in free town there is no free lunch!
I humbly support this idea and i will want all hands to be on deck to bring about it actualization. Enough of ruining our REPUTATION AS A NAIJA CITIZEN!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
goodtalk: . @ justwise Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i have learnt from experience reading past posts that nobody really wins t'he moderator in an agument so i dont intend to ague with you, but let me set some issues straight i am not a visa agent am just a man that has travlled to a few places in t'he world and i actually schooled in russia and currently preapering for my PHD in russia or any other place in Europe, but am currently in nigeria, in all my posting on t'he qatar/dubai thread i have always tried to be objective and at no time has my post been hidden on this particular thread,for advertising any service. On russian matters where i lived for some years i could claim to be an expert in such matters but for quite a long time i hardly visit t'he russian thread cos i feel t'he thread is not been organised well, if u check my past posts i was t'he one that suggested ogakapatakpata be crowned as king so as to have orderliness on t'he thread to guide it from degenerating into abuse garlor forum like t'he russian and other threads. Many months back i might have wanted to help people on t'he russian tread for a fee but i lost intreast, as it was not encouraged and secondly t'he stress was too much, if you noticed some people kept asking me to reply to there PM's even on this thread most of them are still russian enthusiast that traced me here, so am not an agent. Well as per t'he $100 dollars issue i believe its optional and its not by force, its better to thrash t'he issue in t'he public dormaian than having people doing t'he same thing behind through there PMs. I recommended using t'he igwe to arrange this cos i believe he would be unwilling to mess up t'he good name he has been building for a long while just because of $100 dollars, and i want to add in as much you are t'he moderator of t'he thread u still need to feel t'he puss of t'he people and let them vote on issues that concern them directly, if you feel t'he igwe will collect peoples 100 dollars and not do what he said he will do pls say so straight lets know your view! U dont seem to understand if a forum member says he gave t'he igwe 100 dollars and he didnt do anything but eat his money his reputation he has built is destroyed. procuring the dubai visa is easy and free, just simply go to etihad or emirate airlines and pronto your visa and ticket will be ready. But how you will fair on your arrival in dubai is another matter, i believe our people over there need help, well t'he experiences of valentoney, jeremyng and GemB are eye openers to challenges that one can face if u dont have people that can help u. I have being preaching that nobody shud give money to nigerian immigration but some of our members gave as much as $200 and now they are finding it difficult to get jobs in dubai would it not have been better to give that money to job placement expert under t'he supervision of t'he igwe to help help them secure a job? Lets face facts and call a spade a spade!! l

Don't make it look as if you are planning to start a charity organization to rescue Nigerians suffering in Dubai, the whole idea is about you charging for services you tend to render to people and i don't want this thread to be turned to business centre where contacts will be exchanged for airport pick ups, hotel booking and jobs.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Optimisticgondy: I'll suggest we vote on this issue. Let the vote start below

No chance, don't ever bother as the result can't be relied upon, somebody with numerous IDs can like it as many times as possible making look as if its real.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
henrimoto: @ justwise. c.s.o. i greet! thanks 4 pointing out dat area which we need 2 know. and thanks 4 d revelations. dats why u 're d chief security officer here. just as d igwee prof. said d.... motion/suggestion has been dropped 2 protect d goodwill/motive of d originators of dis thread. but..., justwise, biko.. which one is living in cocoland ? loll,*bros, laugh catch me* is it another island in lagos? @ house. pls, let d tension in d house die down now. igweee! i greet! our palace will nt catch fire...

You are a funny character grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Akins02324(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
hello house
I have being an active reader of this particular thread.All I can say is,you guys have done a wonderful job because I personally have gained Immesely from here as far as traveling to Dubai is concern.

I will like to commend ogakpatapata for the good job he is doing ,helping nairalanders with quality information sothat they don't fall into a wrong hands.

I am not that good in typing but I was forced to spring into action following a suggestion that was tendered before house helping nairalanders with pick-up services,accomodation and job opportunities in Dubai.

I am highly impressed the way this issue is being presented to the house.infact its a welcome development which I personally was happy about when.I read it yesterday .

I am highly surprised at the level the moderator of this thread kicked against it.Though,I reason with him but I feel the explanation he gave the house did not justify the point.what I expected of him is to propose a plan on how they can do it in a cor-donated it sothat it would not be hijacked.

there is no harm on trying,if it works fine,people will still come here and inform the house and if it is other way round,we will still hear about it.I want you to know that whatever suggestion these guys brought before the house,is not for their own interest but for the interest of the nairalanders.please moderator,let's rally support for these guys and stop discouraging them sothat this thread can be taken to the next level.

please,I urge you guys not to relent.I am still part of the people that still want to benefit from this scheme because I am planning comming to Dubai very soon maybe after ramadhan.

let's be our brothers'keeper and I sugggest maybe we make it optional only for people who are interested.I know a trial will convince others only if it is done as expected.

whatever I have said wrong,house pls accept my apology.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Justwise..................thanks well understood.......the idea has been dropped totally...........even before your comment, l have withdrawn my support for the motion.....

Thanks for your understanding, like i said before this got nothing to do with you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments to me, l really appreciate, it means more than gold.....l am humbled
Akins02324: hello house
I have being an active reader of this particular thread.All I can say is,you guys have done a wonderful job because I personally have gained Immesely from here as far as traveling to Dubai is concern.

I will like to commend ogakpatapata for the good job he is doing ,helping nairalanders with quality information sothat they don't fall into a wrong hands.

I am not that good in typing but I was forced to spring into action following a suggestion that was tendered before house helping nairalanders with pick-up services,accomodation and job opportunities in Dubai.

I am highly impressed the way this issue is being presented to the house.infact its a welcome development which I personally was happy about when.I read it yesterday .

I am highly surprised at the level the moderator of this thread kicked against it.Though,I reason with him but I feel the explanation he gave the house did not justify the point.what I expected of him is to propose a plan on how they can do it in a cor-donated it sothat it would not be hijacked.

there is no harm on trying,if it works fine,people will still come here and inform the house and if it is other way round,we will still hear about it.I want you to know that whatever suggestion these guys brought before the house,is not for their own interest but for the interest of the nairalanders.please moderator,let's rally support for these guys and stop discouraging them sothat this thread can be taken to the next level.

please,I urge you guys not to relent.I am still part of the people that still want to benefit from this scheme because I am planning comming to Dubai very soon maybe after ramadhan.

let's be our brothers'keeper and I sugggest maybe we make it optional only for people who are interested.I know a trial will convince others only if it is done as expected.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Akins02324: hello house

Is the service free?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
kolaide: hmmmmmm,Nigerians!!!, Despite the high level of Indians atrocity even against themselves, they still stick together and help one another in a foreign land and anywhere they found themselves. Look around you,even in Dubai,they tend to dominate places they found themselves, via what? Networking! Is it wrong to have a brilliant idea and have it throw away all in the name of uncertainty! People, is now time to be our brothers keeper and also stay close, even in a foreign land.
We have everything it take to be the most sort after citizen in the world, but where are we? Will you encourage an idea that is more ideal or seat back and watch people get trapped. when you know something could be done? Please, let not let the past dictate the great future we have even in a far away land. I will like us to know that even in free town there is no free lunch!
I humbly support this idea and i will want all hands to be on deck to bring about it actualization. Enough of ruining our REPUTATION AS A NAIJA CITIZEN!

If you want to preach about how Indians help each other and stuff then start hunting for jobs and visa info and paste here free without charging for your service.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Justwise........Thanks
justwise:

Thanks for your understanding, like i said before this got nothing to do with you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ justwise and at @leboss6 having read backwards t'he past posts i discoverd it only t'he two of you that are against this idea and i dont feel just t'he two of you make t'he majority! This thread is alive and well because people with integrity such as ogakpatakpata, euromoney, kaffi4tope,justi4jesu,henrimoto,FBI/CIA,etc have doggedly contributed their quota of time, advise and money after all they pay for t'he internet, and they enlighten people free of charge, if this great forum members where to withdraw there contibutions i bet u this thread will close up! Thats why from time to time we need to continually feel t'he puss of t'he people before we throw out advises, just wise said to optimistgondy if we where to subject this matter to a vote some people will generate new IDs and t'he vote will not reflect t'he correct views, but t'he best approch will be to ask t'he views of 15 of our most credible contibutors and find out what they feel about t'he matter on t'he table, you like it or not this issue cannot be wished away, each time i read jeremmyngs post am always moved cos nobody is on ground in dubai that is commited to his course! All over t'he world airport pickup is normal, a new student arriving in russia today will be picked up from t'he airport to t'he school and he will pay 100$ fee for this servise infact if you check most schools website you will find this requirement, i simply wonder why nigeria people see fraud in every suggestion. When i arrived moscow i missed t'he fellow t'he school sent to pick me up, and this was my first time in moscow i suffered greatly cos i coudent express my self in russian language and nobody understood english, boy i sufferd, i was ready to aboundon my 3 pieces of luggage because i couldent move easily because of my bags, t'he only thing that was important to me was my laptop bag containing my credentials i hugged dat bag and was ready to aboundon others, when i came out of t'he airport i ran back inside because i had suddenly come into a minus -10 degrees cold and i had to unpack my bag and wear a very tick jackets, i had issues with russian imigration because they said my bag contained upto ten or more pair of jeans, i expalined i bougt them because of t'he cold, them no hear english i no hear russian if only i had sombody on ground to relate with t'he immigration in russian language my life would have been easier infact the story too long, eventually i took a taxi to t'he closest metro line, guess how much 50$ dollars for a taxi dro, when i finally got to school they still collected t'he 100$ for t'he pickup service though i missed my pickup guy! Missed me , so when i make suggestions like this i speack with experience, wherever we travel to in t'he world you will always need help from people, but our prayer is to get t'he right help even if we must pay for it. I don taya to type cose am using a fone
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
*she coughs*....brb!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
goodtalk: @ justwise and at @leboss6 having read backwards t'he past posts i discoverd it only t'he two of you that are against this idea and i dont feel just t'he two of you make t'he majority! This thread is alive and well because people with integrity such as ogakpatakpata, euromoney, kaffi4tope,justi4jesu,henrimoto,FBI/CIA,etc have doggedly contributed their quota of time, advise and money after all they pay for t'he internet, and they enlighten people free of charge, if this great forum members where to withdraw there contibutions i bet u this thread will close up! Thats why from time to time we need to continually feel t'he puss of t'he people before we throw out advises, just wise said to optimistgondy if we where to subject this matter to a vote some people will generate new IDs and t'he vote will not reflect t'he correct views, but t'he best approch will be to ask t'he views of 15 of our most credible contibutors and find out what they feel about t'he matter on t'he table, you like it or not this issue cannot be wished away, each time i read jeremmyngs post am always moved cos nobody is on ground in dubai that is commited to his course! All over t'he world airport pickup is normal, a new student arriving in russia today will be picked up from t'he airport to t'he school and he will pay 100$ fee for this servise infact if you check most schools website you will find this requirement, i simply wonder why nigeria people see fraud in every suggestion. When i arrived moscow i missed t'he fellow t'he school sent to pick me up, and this was my first time in moscow i suffered greatly cos i coudent express my self in russian language and nobody understood english, boy i sufferd, i was ready to aboundon my 3 pieces of luggage because i couldent move easily because of my bags, t'he only thing that was important to me was my laptop bag containing my credentials i hugged dat bag and was ready to aboundon others, when i came out of t'he airport i ran back inside because i had suddenly come into a minus -10 degrees cold and i had to unpack my bag and wear a very tick jackets, i had issues with russian imigration because they said my bag contained upto ten or more pair of jeans, i expalined i bougt them because of t'he cold, them no hear english i no hear russian if only i had sombody on ground to relate with t'he immigration in russian language my life would have been easier infact the story too long, eventually i took a taxi to t'he closest metro line, guess how much 50$ dollars for a taxi dro, when i finally got to school they still collected t'he 100$ for t'he pickup service though i missed my pickup guy! Missed me , so when i make suggestions like this i speack with experience, wherever we travel to in t'he world you will always need help from people, but our prayer is to get t'he right help even if we must pay for it. I don taya to type cose am using a fone

goodtalk you can preach and spin this until chicken grow teeth, this is all about how you will make money from Nigerians traveling to Dubai and you can't use this thread to promote that.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
justwise:

goodtalk you can preach and spin this until chicken grow teeth, this is all about how you will make money from Nigerians traveling to Dubai and you can't use this thread to promote that.
@justwise,eazy man!goodtalk said he doesn't live in dubai,so I don't think he's trying to make money from anyone.pls let's drop this issue so that we don't derail this thread..we've all tried our best in one way or the other,you inclusive.tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
euromoney:
@justwise,eazy man!goodtalk said he doesn't live in dubai,so I don't think he's trying to make money from anyone.pls let's drop this issue so that we don't derail this thread..we've all tried our best in one way or the other,you inclusive.tnx

He doesn't need to live in Dubai to make money out of this, this whole idea is not for free, money will exchange hand.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
@jammyng. ehhnn... jammyng, biko what do u intend 2 buy 4rm dubai to nigeria 2 sell? at least with d 60k naira in your hand..? u na abj boy naaa... u suppose no whats up there?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hmmmm...I tire o. Wetin we go come do now?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
@jammyng. ehhnn... jammyng, biko what do u intend 2 buy 4rm dubai to nigeria 2 sell? at least with d 60k naira in your hand..? u na abj boy naaa... u suppose no whats up there? atleast dis one wouldnt bring smoke into d palace ? abii?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ogakpatakpata,goodtalk,henrimoro,kaffy4tope and the rest who suggested,supported the issue of paying money for airport pick up et'al,I'm totally against it.you may see it as being your brothers keeper,but as long as it involves money,I don't think they'll see that as a help.for anyone who was able to secure the visa without the help of an agent should be able to get through with any challenges that may come his/her way.like me,I don't even talk to anyone from the very moment I step on the aircraft till I get to my hotel room.with the help of internet,I don't think getting a taxi,a hotel accomodation should be an issue..you guys are really trying I must confess,so whatever help you may want to render should be on this thread,because the same people you think you helped/are helping will be the one to come on this thread to say you duped or scam them,so pls let's forget about the issue once and for all.I tire to type sef,na inside market I dey I beg..will brb!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
henrimoto: @jammyng. ehhnn... jammyng, biko what do u intend 2 buy 4rm dubai to nigeria 2 sell? at least with d 60k naira in your hand..? u na abj boy naaa... u suppose no whats up there? atleast dis one wouldnt bring smoke into d palace ? abii?
You na one funny character...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
@euromoney,............thanks euromoney for your wise contribution, the issue has been dropped, l wonder why it is still generating all this heat........the issue is dead and closed, so we should focus on more important things, we are a big family, @goodtalk and others ,please lets cease fire and move forward, that is the beauty we got in the house, we can't agree on all fronts, we should disagree to agree............@Justwise, please also cease fire........thanks
euromoney: @ogakpatakpata,goodtalk,henrimoro,kaffy4tope and the rest who suggested,supported the issue of paying money for airport pick up et'al,I'm totally against it.you may see it as being your brothers keeper,but as long as it involves money,I don't think they'll see that as a help.for anyone who was able to secure the visa without the help of an agent should be able to get through with any challenges that may come his/her way.like me,I don't even talk to anyone from the very moment I step on the aircraft till I get to my hotel room.with the help of internet,I don't think getting a taxi,a hotel accomodation should be an issue..you guys are really trying I must confess,so whatever help you may want to render should be on this thread,because the same people you think you helped/are helping will be the one to come on this thread to say you duped or scam them,so pls let's forget about the issue once and for all.I tire to type sef,na inside market I dey I beg..will brb!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
hhahahahaha................@henrimoto, you have come again with your commedy/jokes.......nice one..lolz
henrimoto: @jammyng. ehhnn... jammyng, biko what do u intend 2 buy 4rm dubai to nigeria 2 sell? at least with d 60k naira in your hand..? u na abj boy naaa... u suppose no whats up there? atleast dis one wouldnt bring smoke into d palace ? abii?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.