Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,927 members, 7,866,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (664847 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
henrimoto: @jammyng. ehhnn... jammyng, biko what do u intend 2 buy 4rm dubai to nigeria 2 sell? at least with d 60k naira in your hand..? u na abj boy naaa... u suppose no whats up there?
thanks bro. I've got some wears to sell wen I get back. My flight is friday morning. My time is Dubai was stil worthwhile wit or witout getting a job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by muojek(m): 1:37am On Jul 04, 2013
Igweee ide ichie all the member of the palace I greet u all. I want to thank the igwe in council and all the member of this tread for their marvellous work they are doing in this tread only God will reward you people.I am short of word how this house save me from the hand of fraudster that call him self agent that want to collect $1000 dollar from me for one month visa whith the help of this house I was abel to do go to ettihad airline offix my self and apply for visa at cost of $83. So my visa is under process now. My prayer to you guys is in this world you will never be in need with out some one to help before you pray haeven will come to your aid any thing that will rise againt all of you and your family God will destroy it IJN amen your generation will never lack. any thing all of you put hand it must be succsseful,my God will bless all of your endeavour IJN AMEN. by grace of God I wil join you guys on 27th this month. pray that this new plan you guys have, works before then, I find it very helpful, because I did not have any body in dubai. thanks so much guys, more wisdom brothers. byquote][/quote]
Optimisticgondy: Thanks my brother for these wonderful suggestions, thanks very much and God bless you, the Igwe, chiefs and indigenes of this thread. I have been following this thread ever since I got to know about it. I have been helping three of my cousins through the help of this thread and in fact, they marvel at my knowledge about the country I presently not reside. They are supposed to be in Dubai this week but they choose to postpone their travel till after Rammadan due to advice on this thread.
I have been contemplating on what someone can come across in another man's country if he/she doesnt know anyone there considering what I went through when my uncle's number was not available when I first travel to Abuja. No matter how bold you are, you'll kinda feel embarassed and this may cost you so many things.
I will be more than happy if Goodtalk's suggestions can be upheld as this will further put the mind of those going to Dubai at rest. I should also be in Dubai when I'm through with a programme I'm undertaking in August. God bless us all. Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by muojek(m): 1:48am On Jul 04, 2013
nusad: hello house, please can anybody tell me where Ethihad office is located in Lagos.. I want to book a flight to Qatar. because I dnt want to buy thru any agent. Moreso, can I book 2days to my depature. finally, hope one way ticket is available cos my visa stated 5yrs..i will appreciate ur response
etihad airline is located at falamo shoping center IKOYI LAGOS but the day I went there they said they are relocating to Ikeja this is there customer care NO 08097122384 so call then to know if they are still there or they have relocated to ikeja
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 04, 2013
@muojek.........thanx for your comments,infact if this is the only goodwill and comment send to the palace today, l am fulfilled, congrats for your visa......expecting you in the Emirates......goodluckThnx
muojek: Igweee ide ichie all the member of the palace I greet u all. I want to thank the igwe in council and all the member of this tread for their marvellous work they are doing in this tread only God will reward you people.I am short of word how this house save me from the hand of fraudster that call him self agent that want to collect $1000 dollar from me for one month visa whith the help of this house I was abel to do go to ettihad airline offix my self and apply for visa at cost of $83. So my visa is under process now. My prayer to you guys is in this world you will never be in need with out some one to help before you pray haeven will come to your aid any thing that will rise againt all of you and your family God will destroy it IJN amen your generation will never lack. any thing all of you put hand it must be succsseful,my God will bless all of your endeavour IJN AMEN. by grace of God I wil join you guys on 27th this month. pray that this new plan you guys have, works before then, I find it very helpful, because I did not have any body in dubai. thanks so much guys, more wisdom brothers. byquote] Thanks my brother for these wonderful suggestions, thanks very much and God bless you, the Igwe, chiefs and indigenes of this thread. I have been following this thread ever since I got to know about it. I have been helping three of my cousins through the help of this thread and in fact, they marvel at my knowledge about the country I presently not reside. They are supposed to be in Dubai this week but they choose to postpone their travel till after Rammadan due to advice on this thread.
I have been contemplating on what someone can come across in another man's country if he/she doesnt know anyone there considering what I went through when my uncle's number was not available when I first travel to Abuja. No matter how bold you are, you'll kinda feel embarassed and this may cost you so many things.
I will be more than happy if Goodtalk's suggestions can be upheld as this will further put the mind of those going to Dubai at rest. I should also be in Dubai when I'm through with a programme I'm undertaking in August. God bless us all. Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2013
muojek: Igweee ide ichie all the member of the palace I greet u all. I want to thank the igwe in council and all the member of this tread for their marvellous work they are doing in this tread only God will reward you people.I am short of word how this house save me from the hand of fraudster that call him self agent that want to collect $1000 dollar from me for one month visa whith the help of this house I was abel to do go to ettihad airline offix my self and apply for visa at cost of $83. So my visa is under process now. My prayer to you guys is in this world you will never be in need with out some one to help before you pray haeven will come to your aid any thing that will rise againt all of you and your family God will destroy it IJN amen your generation will never lack. any thing all of you put hand it must be succsseful,my God will bless all of your endeavour IJN AMEN. by grace of God I wil join you guys on 27th this month. pray that this new plan you guys have, works before then, I find it very helpful, because I did not have any body in dubai. thanks so much guys, more wisdom brothers. byquote] Thanks my brother for these wonderful suggestions, thanks very much and God bless you, the Igwe, chiefs and indigenes of this thread. I have been following this thread ever since I got to know about it. I have been helping three of my cousins through the help of this thread and in fact, they marvel at my knowledge about the country I presently not reside. They are supposed to be in Dubai this week but they choose to postpone their travel till after Rammadan due to advice on this thread.
igweee and d whole palace members i greet dis morning! @ muojek. i thanK God and rejoice with u. igweeee! did u remember some days ago when muojek came 2 d palace with dis rhetoric question of how 2 go about his visa stuff....nobody wanted 2 answer him den.. but thank God and d igwe of dis palace... dis is why it is a do- it -yourself thing here. but muojek, ur prayers are long and heavy....are u a redeemed or mfm. memberp? thanks very much. *u shld ve added dat d palace will nt catch fire*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:18am On Jul 04, 2013
igweee and d whole palace members i greet dis morning! @ muojek. i thanK God and rejoice with u. igweeee! did u remember some days ago when muojek came 2 d palace with dis rhetoric question of how 2 go about his visa stuff....nobody wanted 2 answer him den.. but thank God and d igwe of dis palace... dis is why it is a do- it -yourself thing here. but muojek, ur prayers are long and heavy....are u a redeemed or mfm. memberp? thanks very much. *u shld ve added dat d palace will nt catch fire*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2013
@henrimoto......l recalled when he came asking so many questions and we referred him back to read, am glad he got his visa.... the palace should not catch fire it will never .......wishing him safe trip to the emirates....
henrimoto: igweee and d whole palace members i greet dis morning! @ muojek. i thanK God and rejoice with u. igweeee! did u remember some days ago when muojek came 2 d palace with dis rhetoric question of how 2 go about his visa stuff....nobody wanted 2 answer him den.. but thank God and d igwe of dis palace... dis is why it is a do- it -yourself thing here. but muojek, ur prayers are long and heavy....are u a redeemed or mfm. memberp? thanks very much. *u shld ve added dat d palace will nt catch fire*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @henrimoto......l recalled when he came asking so many questions and we referred him back to read, am glad he got his visa.... the palace should not catch fire it will never .......wishing him safe trip to the emirates....
gudmorning igwe,hw are u today.pls just want to ask,how easy is it to get or switch to a professional job based on your certificate after having a 2 year UAE working experience.just asking based on your experience.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2013
jammyng: thanks bro. I've got some wears to sell wen I get back. My flight is friday morning. My time is Dubai was stil worthwhile wit or witout getting a job.
@ jammyng, i hope d wears are cheap? it would even b beta if na coperate wears *ladies coperate wears and shoes, as in very simple* if u still ve some change, u can luk 4 ladies ankle chain (nt pure gold,but GL.), ladies bangles and some necklace and pendants. o'boy! all dis things na beta markek 4 abuja..at least u 4 recover half of d money wey u take come dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 04, 2013
depends on the professional field in question,but from what l have seen around in the UAE, most professional disciplines require you take/write some exams from the regulatory body in the UAE.....i will also recommend you google yourself and also find out...goodluck
oneshowguy: gudmorning igwe,hw are u today.pls just want to ask,how easy is it to get or switch to a professional job based on your certificate after having a 2 year UAE working experience.just asking based on your experience.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2013
goodtalk: witchcraft moderation!
grin grin grin grin grin grin oh my goodness am laughing so hard right now....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2013
henrimoto: @ peaceheart. councellor! nna, i was seriously expecting ur comments when d whole saga (abi na bruhaha,* all dis english people, dey wouldnt turn somebody upside-down*) was goin on. at least, yr coments would ve joined 2 calm d atmosphere, then. thank God, fire did nt catch our palace.. @ peaceheart. is like u re nt a noise maker....! c when u came 2 give ur own coment... when d heavy weights ve gone 2 sleep.

Yes, I was actually not available wen d whole drama started n ended, had to read thru n drop a comment atleast, I'm happy d palace is bak to d normal peaceful atmosphere.

Disagreeing to agree is part of bn in a family so its expected. I love dis family!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2013
peaceheartt:

Yes, I was actually not available wen d whole drama started n ended, had to read thru n drop a comment atleast, I'm happy d palace is bak to d normal peaceful atmosphere.

Disagreeing to agree is part of bn in a family so its expected. I love dis family!
really? .....is a truee..!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by muojek(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2013
igweee and d whole palace members i greet dis morning! @ muojek. i thanK God and rejoice with u. igweeee! did u remember some days ago when muojek came 2 d palace with dis rhetoric question of how 2 go about his visa stuff....nobody wanted 2 answer him den.. but thank God and d igwe of dis palace... dis is why it is a do- it -yourself thing here. but muojek, ur prayers are long and heavy....are u a redeemed or mfm. memberp? thanks very much. *u shld ve added dat d palace will nt catch fire*[/quote]
Gud morning bro I am nt a member of any church but I am very gud christian that believe in death and resurection of our lord jesus christ, asper the palace any thing that wil make this palace to catch fire holy..... ghost....fire. I have benefit from here other must benefit from me here too
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2013
@muojek........congrats once again, thanks for your kind comments and goodwill to us all, it is highly appreciated,wishing u a safe trip to the emirates....
muojek: igweee and d whole palace members i greet dis morning! @ muojek. i thanK God and rejoice with u. igweeee! did u remember some days ago when muojek came 2 d palace with dis rhetoric question of how 2 go about his visa stuff....nobody wanted 2 answer him den.. but thank God and d igwe of dis palace... dis is why it is a do- it -yourself thing here. but muojek, ur prayers are long and heavy....are u a redeemed or mfm. memberp? thanks very much. *u shld ve added dat d palace will nt catch fire*
Gud morning bro I am nt a member of any church but I am very gud christian that believe in death and resurection of our lord jesus christ, asper the palace any thing that wil make this palace to catch fire holy..... ghost....fire. I have benefit from here other must benefit from me here too
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yeah bro, thanks. U are 1 of d best.
henrimoto: @ jammyng, i hope d wears are cheap? it would even b beta if na coperate wears *ladies coperate wears and shoes, as in very simple* if u still ve some change, u can luk 4 ladies ankle chain (nt pure gold,but GL.), ladies bangles and some necklace and pendants. o'boy! all dis things na beta markek 4 abuja..at least u 4 recover half of d money wey u take come dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
There is peace in the palace now....@jammy I wish u safe flight. God's time is the best so don't get depressed abt everything...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
Sis justi, God bless ur endeavours.
justi4jesu: There is peace in the palace now....@jammy I wish u safe flight. God's time is the best so don't get depressed abt everything...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 05, 2013
yah........there is absolute peace and l hope it will continue......
justi4jesu: There is peace in the palace now....@jammy I wish u safe flight. God's time is the best so don't get depressed abt everything...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: yah........there is absolute peace and l hope it will continue......
yes ogakpata2 sure it will continue... how are you preparing for the ramadan?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2013
@justi4jesu................well, l ought to reverse that question to you, you are one of my well respected advisers in the kingdom, but l haven't seen you, am wondering, what is happening?, how come you live in the royal kingdom and yet the igwe hardly see you?, ""you are too close but far from me"" was thinking of imposing a fine on you, but henrimoto and co sent me a mail and said l should still give you time..lolz....+ send me a PM and lets see how many rams we shall slaughter for the ramaddan, remember to bring my brandy and palm wine when visiting.....lolz
justi4jesu:
yes ogakpata2 sure it will continue... how are you preparing for the ramadan?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2013
anybody in d huz plz can you help me with this question? can ethiad issue 2 or 3 month visa.....and how fast and how sure they we deliver it..please its urgent...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2013
they can issue you 2months, but this will depend on your age and other factors they might consider, l have seen them issue 2months to matured /married family men, it took only 5days........but why don't you go for 1month visit visa and extend it in Dubai?.....hope l answered your question?
dapelua: anybody in d huz plz can you help me with this question? can ethiad issue 2 or 3 month visa.....and how fast and how sure they we deliver it..please its urgent...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2013
@ogakpatakpata thanks for your reply.....i understand you..how much is one month? i hope i have to book there flight before they we issue me visa or after the visa as been issue..but what i knw is that i have to go with there flight...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2013
$83 dollars......l think you either make a seat reservation with them or pay for the ticket before the visa can be issued, but you must travel with them if they issue the visa because they become your sponsor to the UAE.......why don't you contact them directly at falomo shopping complex /ikoyi...they will give you more info than on this thread, we are limited in answering all questions........scroll back to 3pages of this thread you will see the address of etihad airlines.....goodluck
dapelua: @ogakpatakpata thanks for your reply.....i understand you..how much is one month? i hope i have to book there flight before they we issue me visa or after the visa as been issue..but what i knw is that i have to go with there flight...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2013
@ogakpatakpata thanks for everything....i we give them a call..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @justi4jesu................well, l ought to reverse that question to you, you are one of my well respected advisers in the kingdom, but l haven't seen you, am wondering, what is happening?, how come you live in the royal kingdom and yet the igwe hardly see you?, ""you are too close but far from me"" was thinking of imposing a fine on you, but henrimoto and co sent me a mail and said l should still give you time..lolz....+ send me a PM and lets see how many rams we shall slaughter for the ramaddan, remember to bring my brandy and palm wine when visiting.....lolz
Nothing is happening, hahahaha why would you want to impose a fine on me without the palace consent, you should equally be fined....lolz no palmwine in dubai and I need to have a license to buy the brandy so am coming with cocktail juice with Ice,hahaha we re gonna see, been kinda busy....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2013
@henrimoto did you hear the response of justi4jesu?.......l reserve my comment, she says the igwe should be fined, well, l leave the entire high chiefs and advisers to respond to what she said..........will be expecting the coctail juice but that will not over rule the decision of the house for what you said to the igwe........over to you honourable high chiefs!!!what do we to justi4jesu for what she said to the igwe?..
justi4jesu:
Nothing is happening, hahahaha why would you want to impose a fine on me without the palace consent, you should equally be fined....lolz no palmwine in dubai and I need to have a license to buy the brandy so am coming with cocktail juice with Ice,hahaha we re gonna see, been kinda busy....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Ur welcome !!!
dapelua: @ogakpatakpata thanks for everything....i we give them a call..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @henrimoto did you hear the response of justi4jesu?.......l reserve my comment, she says the igwe should be fined, well, l leave the entire high chiefs and advisers to respond to what she said..........will be expecting the coctail juice but that will not over rule the decision of the house for what you said to the igwe........over to you honourable high chiefs!!!what do we to justi4jesu for what she said to the igwe?..
@ogakpata2 don't reserve that comment, no one is immune to fine in the palace because all animals are equal..hahahaaha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2013
still reserve my comment.....agreed all animals are equal but the lion is the king of the jungle, which invariably means though he is also an animal but he is superior/powerful and hence he is the king of the jungle....lolz...didnt see your PM?...did you send it?
justi4jesu:
@ogakpata2 don't reserve that comment, no one is immune to fine in the palace because all animals are equal..hahahaaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.