Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,964 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663363 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2013
justi4jesu:
@ogakpata2 don't reserve that comment, no one is immune to fine in the palace because all animals are equal..hahahaaha
@ justi4jesu. iyalaje 1, i greet. 4 d fact dat u re alone in d palace with d igwee.. . doesnt mean u shld talk freely with d igwee.. 2 d extent of thinking u re equal with d igwee. kei.!yanrinyan... show some respect 2 title and honour.. plsss.... it is only in d book of george owell (animal farm) dat all animals are equal... lol.. hahaha . outside dat book, 'oga dey get master' @ justi4jesu, b expect a query 4rm d council of elders and chiefs of dis palace, on why u intend 2 fine d igwee...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
@henrimoto and the entire house.........this is what am facing with adviser justi4jesu, she said the igwe should be fined, and that all animals are equal...........l still reserve my comments and will allow the members of the excutive committee,queen lolo and others to decide, if not l will bring my staff out and point it to the sky.......lolz
henrimoto: @ justi4jesu. iyalaje 1, i greet. 4 d fact dat u re alone in d palace with d igwee.. . doesnt mean u shld talk freely with d igwee.. 2 d extent of thinking u re equal with d igwee. kei.!yanrinyan... show some respect 2 title and honour.. plsss.... it is only in d book of george owell (animal farm) dat all animals are equal... lol.. hahaha . outside dat book, 'oga dey get master' @ justi4jesu, b expect a query 4rm d council of elders and chiefs of dis palace, on why u intend 2 fine d igwee...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
henrimoto: @ justi4jesu. iyalaje 1, i greet. 4 d fact dat u re alone in d palace with d igwee.. . doesnt mean u shld talk freely with d igwee.. 2 d extent of thinking u re equal with d igwee. kei.!yanrinyan... show some respect 2 title and honour.. plsss.... it is only in d book of george owell (animal farm) dat all animals are equal... lol.. hahaha . outside dat book, 'oga dey get master' @ justi4jesu, b expect a query 4rm d council of elders and chiefs of dis palace, on why u intend 2 fine d igwee...
Am waiting for the query...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
what is happening?.......everybody seems to have abandoned the igwe alone in the palace.....queen lolo, and other honourable advisers are all on vacation.....what is happening?...please l need to hear from all of you....the igwe is lonely...lolz
justi4jesu:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
Igwe i greet o. Lolo 1, i trow salute. Chief henrimoto, i sight u and oda chiefs and membas of dis great palace i greet. 1st of al, i baffld me wen @justi said she wants 2 fine d igwe? I dnt seems 2 undstnd. Chineke!!! Dis is a taboo...bt could sumtin b goin on btw d igwe and justi? Am jst sayin o. Coz am jst tinkin abt wat wil giv @justi d liva 2 talk 2 d igwe lyk dat? Ermmm....i reserve my comment.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
blaze007: Igwe i greet o. Lolo 1, i trow salute. Chief henrimoto, i sight u and oda chiefs and membas of dis great palace i greet. 1st of al, i baffld me wen @justi said she wants 2 fine d igwe? I dnt seems 2 undstnd. Chineke!!! Dis is a taboo...bt could sumtin b goin on btw d igwe and justi? Am jst sayin o. Coz am jst tinkin abt wat wil giv @justi d liva 2 talk 2 d igwe lyk dat? Ermmm....i reserve my comment.
@ blaze007, uncle. i greet. u could ve said, may b iyalaje 1, is 'eyeing' d igwee. may b, mark dat word 'may b' she wants 2 take over d post of loolo 1. since loolo 1 is nt around. * loolo 1' travelled 2 c her people after d day USA & USSR wanted 2 use diplomatic missles 2 burn down d igwee's palace.. thank goodness dey did nt suceed * well, let her answer d query dat will b served 2 her by d elders in council of dis palace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
justi4jesu:
ok. from d council of elders of dis palace. here is ur query (iyalaje 1 a.k.a justi4jesu) IN 3 SENTENCES, TELL D PALACE WHY U SHOULD NOT B 'SANTIONED' 4 WANTING 2 FINE D IGWE OF DIS PALACE, AND TRYING 2 EQUAL D GOAL POST AND POSITION OF D IGWE TO DAT OF UR OWN...(JUSTI4JESU) . dont 4get it is in 3 sentence. ( pls. hon. peace heart, is it sentence or sentences ?) we are waiting 4 ur reply! igweee, elders and chiefs. ve i nt spoken well....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
henrimoto: @ blaze007, uncle. i greet. u could ve said, may b iyalaje 1, is 'eyeing' d igwee. may b, mark dat word 'may b' she wants 2 take over d post of loolo 1. since loolo 1 is nt around. * loolo 1' travelled 2 c her people after d day USA & USSR wanted 2 use diplomatic missles 2 burn down d igwee's palace.. thank goodness dey did nt suceed * well, let her answer d query dat will b served 2 her by d elders in council of dis palace.
chief @henrimoto, nw i c clearly and undstnd beta. So, could dat b her plan? Bt b @lolo1 ve jst left d igwe 2 b ermmm. Anyhw sha,i reserve my coment.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
henrimoto: ok. from d council of elders of dis palace. here is ur query (iyalaje 1 a.k.a justi4jesu) IN 3 SENTENCES, TELL D PALACE WHY U SHOULD NOT B 'SANTIONED' 4 WANTING 2 FINE D IGWE OF DIS PALACE, AND TRYING 2 EQUAL D GOAL POST AND POSITION OF D IGWE TO DAT OF UR OWN...(JUSTI4JESU) . dont 4get it is in 3 sentence. ( pls. hon. peace heart, is it sentence or sentences ?) we are waiting 4 ur reply! igweee, elders and chiefs. ve i nt spoken well....
yess justi4jesu, tel us! D chiefs nd membas of dis great palace wants 2 hear ur view.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
henrimoto: ok. from d council of elders of dis palace. here is ur query (iyalaje 1 a.k.a justi4jesu) IN 3 SENTENCES, TELL D PALACE WHY U SHOULD NOT B 'SANTIONED' 4 WANTING 2 FINE D IGWE OF DIS PALACE, AND TRYING 2 EQUAL D GOAL POST AND POSITION OF D IGWE TO DAT OF UR OWN...(JUSTI4JESU) . dont 4get it is in 3 sentence. ( pls. hon. peace heart, is it sentence or sentences ?) we are waiting 4 ur reply! igweee, elders and chiefs. ve i nt spoken well....

Greetings to d house, I hear anoda drama is ensuing btw d igwe n our dear justi.......no dull moment in d palace! @hon henrimoto, I'm nt d english major na, bt I think u re rite with 'sentences' since its plural......whr is hon goodtalk, hpe he hasn't bn kidnapped or banned frm d palace-jst curious-
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
peaceheartt:

Greetings to d house, I hear anoda drama is ensuing btw d igwe n our dear justi.......no dull moment in d palace! @hon henrimoto, I'm nt d english major na, bt I think u re rite with 'sentences' since its plural......whr is hon goodtalk, hpe he hasn't bn kidnapped or banned frm d palace-jst curious-
@ peaceheart. biiko, point of notice, i am nt a honourable because am just a chief here, it is u (peaceheart) dat is a honourable, because u re a councillor of good reepute(meaning-reputation). u said u re nt an english major, but u can diff. plural 4rm singular! as 4 ichie goodtalk...no,no.. i dont think d c.s.o.(justwise) sent him out of d palace on an errand 2 his cocoland. *cocoland!!! * yes now! ohh, u people dont no dat d c.s.o has a cocoland...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
henrimoto: @ peaceheart. biiko, point of notice, i am nt a honourable because am just a chief here, it is u (peaceheart) dat is a honourable, because u re a councillor of good reepute(meaning-reputation). u said u re nt an english major, but u can diff. plural 4rm singular! as 4 ichie goodtalk...no,no.. i dont think d c.s.o.(justwise) sent him out of d palace on an errand 2 his cocoland. *cocoland!!! * yes now! ohh, u people dont no dat d c.s.o has a cocoland...
haaa! I neva knew. Dat means free coco 4 al of us? Dis is a plus 2 dis palace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 06, 2013
@peaceheartt, blaze007, henrimoto...........you guys are really funny characters, you are all cracking me up with your analysis and comments in the forum......l am glad we are a happy family and l hope/pray peace will continue to reign in all we do.......
blaze007: haaa! I neva knew. Dat means free coco 4 al of us? Dis is a plus 2 dis palace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2013
how far ogakpatakpata....plz how can i get in torch with you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2013
l hope there is no problem?........is it not something you can share openly?......if not, you can send me a PM through NAIRALAND, as soon as l see your private mail, l will respond as much as l can.......goodluck
dapelua: how far ogakpatakpata....plz how can i get in torch with you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2013
okay I we pm u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2013
@ ogakpatakpat I don't know I can PM.......can u PM me den I we reply u...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2013
go to your profile page on nairaland and you will see where they say send email to Mr..A,B,C or D.....Click on the send email icon and the wonderful operators on nairaland will dispatch your mail to me or anybody you want to contact.... l hope this will help you...cheers.

quote author=dapelua]@ ogakpatakpat I don't know I can PM.......can u PM me den I we reply u...[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2013
I try it but d page can not edit 4 typing...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2013
l hv seen your PM and l hv replied you back + check your inbox...,you cant type much on it, once you click send, the operators will send the message....
dapelua: I try it but d page can not edit 4 typing...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by postemail: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hey fellows. Has anyone gone through getting a drivers license in Ajman? I'm thinking of getting a car here 'cause taxi is expensive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
l don't know how it works in Ajman, but l had a friend who got his in Dubai and it was really expensive, he had to register with a driving school and he did (in-class + road test) altogether he did about 40test and spent about 5000dhs, l hope this helps you.........alternatively , consult with a driving institute in Ajman.....
post.email:
Hey fellows. Has anyone gone through getting a drivers license in Ajman? I'm thinking of getting a car here 'cause taxi is expensive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by postemail: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
ogakpatakpata: l don't know how it works in Ajman, but l had a friend who got his in Dubai and it was really expensive, he had to register with a driving school and he did (in-class + road test) altogether he did about 40test and spent about 5000dhs, l hope this helps you.........alternatively , consult with a driving institute in Ajman.....

40 tests? That must have taken years just to get a license. Anyway, I spoke to some dude at Tamadon driving school in Ajman. He asked me to bring along a copy of my Nigerian driver's lincense.
@house, how y'all coping with the extreme heat here? It's like 50c outside, damn!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 07, 2013
it didn't take him years, l guess few months, but if you are coming with an American or European drivers license, you only pay some money and they will convert and give you the UAE license, but as a Nigerian, l am certain you will have to go through a driving institute and do some lessons before you qualify for the license......goodluck...
post.email:

40 tests? That must have taken years just to get a license. Anyway, I spoke to some dude at Tamadon driving school in Ajman. He asked me to bring along a copy of my Nigerian driver's lincense.
@house, how y'all coping with the extreme heat here? It's like 50c outside, damn!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by phranco(m): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2013
pls house,i intend travelling to dubai with 1.3m
naira.my plan is to buy goods,male wears
precisely, worth of 1m.then make expenses of
300k ie travelling,shipping and clearing
expense using cargo.pls i need advice and
suggestions from experienced importers or travellers in the
house,to know whether i will still be on profit
side after these
expenses.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 07, 2013
@phranco........l think you will make profits, but you have to go for very cheap and quality attires, just to let you know that recently Nigeria customs increased the freight charges per kilo from #250 naira to #400 naira and this has also affected the profit margins of lots of importers whom l know....l would have suggested you go to Dubai, buy few things maybe half of your budget and see how it goes, from there you will be able to make a good judgement/decision....goodluck..
phranco: pls house,i intend travelling to dubai with 1.3m
naira.my plan is to buy goods,male wears
precisely, worth of 1m.then make expenses of
300k ie travelling,shipping and clearing
expense using cargo.pls i need advice and
suggestions from experienced importers or travellers in the
house,to know whether i will still be on profit
side after these
expenses.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=post.email]

Learning to drive and getting a licence are definitely not cheap. They’re some of the biggest expenses new drivers have to contend with, even before they could factor in the cost of the car, registration, insurance, maintenance and traffic fines.
Any aspiring driver in the UAE easily spends Dh4,000 Dh10,000 — sometimes more — on mandatory lessons and repeat tests.
Unlike in many other countries, beginners in Dubai who don’t hold a valid licence are required to take at least 40 classes before qualifying for the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) test.
Depending on the driving institution, the first 40 lessons, including a host of training and test fees, can set a beginner back Dh2,000 to Dh5,000 at the first attempt, and the bill be several thousand more if they keep failing the exam. Each failed exam means eight more classes, repeat tests and added expense.

Students will have the option to choose either regular weekday classes or shift duty classes, or Friday classes or VIP classes, each is priced differently. Weekday classes are generally the least expensive. Training for manual-operated vehicles is also cheaper than automatic, but automatic licence holders are not eligible to drive a manual gear vehicle. The waiting time for classes can take days and 40 classes can last several weeks, so those who prefer the faster route may opt for VIP classes.
The price and training structures may vary from one school to another, but At Emirates Driving Institute, beginners taking week day classes will pay a total of Dh5,270 for manual and Dh5,470 for automatic. Those who opt for Friday classes will pay Dh6,270, while VIP training will cost a total of Dh16,070.
The package cost already covers eye test, RTA admission and learning permit issuance fees, school admission fees, simulator training, lecture fees, assessment test, signal test, mock test and certificate and service charges, among others.
These prices are only prior to the first road test. Students will take several internal exams prior to the RTA exam, such as knowledge and parking tests, which will be administered after the 20th class and assessment test, which will be after the 36th class. The RTA test comes after the 40th class.
If the student fails in the RTA test, he will be required to take eight additional lessons, each costing Dh60 for manual and Dh65 for automatic. Those who fail the signal and assessment tests will also be required to reappear and pay the test fees accordingly. So its up to you to decide..... Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2013
@post.email..........you can also check other provinces in the UAE, you might get a reasonable deal, let the house know how it went with you at the Tamadon driving institute, but since you live at Ajman, l will suggest you take the test there to avoid too much expenses.........enjoy your day!!!
post.email:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2013
i greet everybody in d palace and house dis morning. igweee! i greet. @ justi4jesu. are dose requirements u listed, are what one will pass thru before obtaining a driver's license...? (abeg igwee and justi4jesu.., na diff. moto dem dey drive 4 dubai ? no b d oyinbo wey do d moto wey dey our road do their own...?) haa..! (ko si ilu to le dun bi naija.. to le da bi naija..-kmam 1 de ultimate said so, nt me!) (when i was a 'children' listening 2 dis song, i did nt understand it, but now i am begining 2 understand.) u will spend more dan .5m naira, apart 4rm dat, u spend long time- almost 1 yr or more.... just 2 get a moto driving license in dubai abi na uae...! lord have messi !
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2013
@henrimoto..............that is how it is in the UAE, considering the amount involved, so many migrants jettison the idea of obtaining one, it is really crazy to spend so much for a drivers license,and even worse to spend more if you fail any of the test along the line, well, that is their law, is either you comply and obtain it or you ignore it completely......enjoy your weekend.
henrimoto: i greet everybody in d palace and house dis morning. igweee! i greet. @ justi4jesu. are dose requirements u listed, are what one will pass thru before obtaining a driver's license...? (abeg igwee and justi4jesu.., na diff. moto dem dey drive 4 dubai ? no b d oyinbo wey do d moto wey dey our road do their own...?) haa..! (ko si ilu to le dun bi naija.. to le da bi naija..-kmam 1 de ultimate said so, nt me!) (when i was a 'children' listening 2 dis song, i did nt understand it, but now i am begining 2 understand.) u will spend more dan .5m naira, apart 4rm dat, u spend long time- almost 1 yr or more.... just 2 get a moto driving license in dubai abi na uae...! lord have messi !
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2013
House!!! I register my greetings to the igwe, chiefs, loolo and every member...........
I was away on a covert mission but I placed under cover agents in the place and they were giving me hourly reports on the situation on palace............

When the palace was hot I wanted to approve the SJG6 form (arresting everybody involved) but I later realised justwise will Be arrested with other ppl in palace, so we have to abort mission so as not to make matter worse.....
And here we are everything is settled

@ogakpatakpata this is ur ist Test, well done

To everybody that helped in a way or the other that our dear palace did nt catch fire I say thank you....

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.