Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661576 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
henrimoto: emma8043. our elders dem say 'pikin wey no sabi go message dey go am 2 times' oya! carry d yeye list go give ur chief priest. u dey sleep ni abi u close ur eyes when dem put d fake list 4 u hand..?* haa! pls, palace help me. d chief priest will....* tell ur one eyed chief priest say 'church don share 'd grace of our lord' b4 u reach there(meaning say church don close!) u (emma8043) and ur c.p don see dinasour b4? una no weather mosquito no get hand at all...? people c local o... e come b now wey employment visa and flight ticket don enter our actor hand.,na him u and ur one eyed chief priest one use 1949 formular...
@henrimoto AM ONLY JOKING LOL HOPE UR HAVING A NICE DAY
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tobensin84: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Have you tried www.wakanow.com ......some people say it is reliable, why don't you give it a trial.....goodluck....
pls i try to pm today but i cant can u pm....i need to mail you pls its urgent
howis the fasting igwe
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
really............l hope there is no problem?.......maybe you can click on my profile page, and you will see the email icon, click it and the PM will come to me.......well the fasting will officially commence tomorrow......
tobensin84:
pls i try to pm today but i cant can u pm....i need to mail you pls its urgent
howis the fasting igwe
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Big congratulations Valen2ony, so when are you going back to Dubai? Igwe, Loolo and the chiefs i throw salute sorry i've been away for a while like i always say i've been busy trying to make money, me ma i wan go Dubai now for shopping and vacation like loolo, so i'm seriously working, thank you igwe for your concern i am doing fine
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 09, 2013
@samee72..........good to hear that, wishing you all the best and a safe arrival to the emirates, make sure you bring fresh palm wine for the palace when coming..lolz....
samee72: Big congratulations Valen2ony, so when are you going back to Dubai? Igwe, Loolo and the chiefs i throw salute sorry i've been away for a while like i always say i've been busy trying to make money, me ma i wan go Dubai now for shopping and vacation like loolo, so i'm seriously working, thank you igwe for your concern i am doing fine
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2013
Igweeeee,i greet you, beautiful Loolo, others Chiefs i greet you. @ igweeee am out of lagos for my business i just came back i saw your PM thanks. You people are doing great work here. @ valentony congrats and you still need God now more that before, ask for wisdom and grace.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2013
Glad to hear you are fine, you are welcome, enjoy your day!!!
femiaction: Igweeeee,i greet you, beautiful Loolo, others Chiefs i greet you. @ igweeee am out of lagos for my business i just came back i saw your PM thanks. You people are doing great work here. @ valentony congrats and you still need God now more that before, ask for wisdom and grace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2013
Happy Ramadan Kareem to all Nairalanders.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
elder116: I have 5 years working Visa and am planning to travel to Qatar soon. I have read a lot on this forum about the living conditions in Qatar, but I need somebody that is currently living there to help me with information on companies that are currently recruiting. I have done a lot of applications online but the response has not been favorable. I studied chemical engineering, worked with a bank for 2years as a front desk officer and am also a computer technician.

Oga elder how did you get the work visa abeg
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by elder116: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
@FBI/CIA,justi4jesus and omo thanks for the response anyway but I don't know if any of you resides in Qatar currently, because I was trying to get a response that will be helpful to me, that was why I expected someone that lives there to comment.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
@elder116. pls, look 4 dis thread under travel section. "how nigerians are decieved with fake job offers to qatar" u will get one or two comments there. @ femiaction. hallo. i greet. thank goodness all is well with u. weldone sir. @samee72. sis. watz up..? its well. every body in and outside d palace i great! igweee! greetings..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
elder116: @FBI/CIA,justi4jesus and omo thanks for the response anyway but I don't know if any of you resides in Qatar currently, because I was trying to get a response that will be helpful to me, that was why I expected someone that lives there to comment.
No unfortunately I reside in dxb.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
elder116: @FBI/CIA,justi4jesus and omo thanks for the response anyway but I don't know if any of you resides in Qatar currently, because I was trying to get a response that will be helpful to me, that was why I expected someone that lives there to comment.
Here is the link for you...
https://www.nairaland.com/628571/how-nigerians-deceived-fake-job
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
Thanks henrimoto..........hope your week is going on well.!!!!
henrimoto: @elder116. pls, look 4 dis thread under travel section. "how nigerians are decieved with fake job offers to qatar" u will get one or two comments there. @ femiaction. hallo. i greet. thank goodness all is well with u. weldone sir. @samee72. sis. watz up..? its well. every body in and outside d palace i great! igweee! greetings..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2013

Well am nt in qatar but a qatar aspirant
I was asking you that question to know if you indeed have the 5yrs work visa you must have been sponsored, if you are sponsored, is by a company or local qatari?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ujchief(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2013
My cousin approached me for an advice. I couldn't help much so I decided to post it here so you guys can advice him.

jjj:
I got an offer to work in Dubai. Here is the details:

I am to pay a sum of 3000usd. According to Mr X who is already working at Dubai, the money will be used to process my visa over there, get a work permit for me. The job comes with accommodation and transport with a monthly pay of 2000 AED (an equivalent of 90,000 naira). I am to sign a 2 yrs contract with the company bringing me over that I 'must' work for them within that duration after which I will be free to either continue with the work or find another one for myself. According to him, its not a professional job per say; it could range from front desk receptionist to security surveillance. There are chances of enrolling for some certification courses and furthering my education while working over there.

Your honest input is needed. The said Mr X link is authentic as he lived in the same street with my cousin before traveling and has successfully brought his younger brother and 2 other guys over to dubai that my cousin is aware of.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2013
@ujchief...............$3000dollars? which is about 10,800dhs is really on the high side, l don't know this Mr X you talked about, just be very careful and thread cautiously, so many funny stories like this happens in Dubai, some end well, others end on a sad note.....l can give tons of instances here but time won't permit me, please be very very careful......l am not comfortable with the whole arrangement, and again you are saying the said MR X has successfully brought other guys to Dubai,l am not doubting you,but thread wisely , the idea of schooling or doing more certification/professional courses in Dubai is also a huge task, education/trainings in Dubai is very expensive, infact, l doubt if your cousin can cope with schooling and working in Dubai........goodluck
ujchief: My cousin approached me for an advice. I couldn't help much so I decided to post it here so you guys can advice him.

Your honest input is needed. The said Mr X link is authentic as he lived in the same street with my cousin before traveling and has successfully brought his younger brother and 2 other guys over to dubai that my cousin is aware of.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
ujchief: My cousin approached me for an advice. I couldn't help much so I decided to post it here so you guys can advice him.

Thanks.
. My friend oya oya quick quick adjust t'he write up on your signature! Who made you 'the chief'! That admonision was on a serious note! Now on t'he lighter note are you sure u have been reading old posts? I dont think so, how can you pay mr X factor almost 500,000 naira to go to dubai? I assume t'he cost of flight is not included, And t'he purported job his offering is not yet known? It could be receptionist, security survellance etc etc, and what does that tell u? It means no concreate job is yet on ground, well if your brother is so much in love with dubai why not advise him to get d' visa and t'he ticket at a price not exceding 150,000 arrive in dubai and try his luck, who knows he might get a good job without having to spend that much! On t'he alternative also on his arrival in dubai he could check up on mr X factor to say hi! grin. Ehen if u wan keep t'he chieftency title just send 12 cows to t'he palace and 50kegs of palmwine for t'he palace chiefs to consider your request! wink igweeeee live forever!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2013

Thanks.

If you have this glorious testimony about that Mr X why are you here asking for opinion? Why not ask your cousin to go ahead with it?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
@honourable goodtalk...............it's been a decade l heard from you and your wise counsel, l wouldn't mind the 12cows and 50kegs of palmwine, l hope the OP visit the palace with all this goodies....hahahahaha.......thanks for your support, l really appreciate, do have a pleasant weekahead.....
goodtalk: . My friend oya oya quick quick adjust t'he write up on your signature! Who made you 'the chief'! That admonision was on a serious note! Now on t'he lighter note are you sure u have been reading old posts? I dont think so, how can you pay mr X factor almost 500,000 naira to go to dubai? I assume t'he cost of flight is not included, And t'he purported job his offering is not yet known? It could be receptionist, security survellance etc etc, and what does that tell u? It means no concreate job is yet on ground, well if your brother is so much in love with dubai why not advise him to get d' visa and t'he ticket at a price not exceding 150,000 arrive in dubai and try his luck, who knows he might get a good job without having to spend that much! On t'he alternative also on his arrival in dubai he could check up on mr X factor to say hi! grin. Ehen if u wan keep t'he chieftency title just send 12 cows to t'he palace and 50kegs of palmwine for t'he palace chiefs to consider your request! wink igweeeee live forever!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
@Major General Justwise, your comments made me laugh to the point l fell from my royal chair....., some people only learn the hard way.
justwise:

If you have this glorious testimony about that Mr X why are you here asking for opinion? Why not ask your cousin to go ahead with it?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ujchief(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
justwise:

I included that last paragraph because my cousin seems to be so sure that he is not about to get scammed. So I needed inputs on the said amount, the job, possibility of getting more education etc just as @goodtalk advised.

Btw, you sounded very bitter and paranoid. Has our paths crossed before or is this how you are?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
ujchief:

I included that last paragraph because my cousin seems to be so sure that he is not about to get scammed. So I needed inputs on the said amount, the job, possibility of getting more education etc just as @goodtalk advised.

Btw, you sounded very bitter and paranoid. Has our paths crossed before or is this how you are?

Bitter and paranoid? You are very far from the truth.

If you and your cousin doesn't know that the whole thing is a daylight robbery then you urgently need to see a doctor.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ujchief(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
goodtalk: . My friend oya oya quick quick adjust t'he write up on your signature! Who made you 'the chief'! That admonision was on a serious note! Now on t'he lighter note are you sure u have been reading old posts? I dont think so, how can you pay mr X factor almost 500,000 naira to go to dubai? I assume t'he cost of flight is not included, And t'he purported job his offering is not yet known?

Thanks for your input. I didn't know dubai visa and flight tickets were that cheap. Like you rightly pointed out, I'm not a regular on this section. I came in to start a thread b'cos of this, but saw this thread and felt it was best I seek inputs here.

According to my cousin, it seems mr X works with a company that hires expatriates for companies in dubai, that is why he is not sure of the particular job opening that will be available as at when his visa will be ready. He (my cousin) has made contact with the 2 guys mr x brought over. One works with a fast food joint, with accommodation and a meal per day. He is paid an equivalent of 81,000 per month. The second guy works with the security department of a big hotel. He said his work is to sit in a room and monitor cctv cameras. He is paid 90,000 per month, with accomodation and transport.

That was why I included the last paragraph of my first post since he has verified that it is not scam.

I have some odd feelings that the said company mr X works for do deduct a percentage from the said salary. I also want to know how easy it will be to find another job in dubai after the expiration of the said 2yrs contract.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ujchief(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
justwise:

Bitter and paranoid? You are very far from the truth.

If you and your cousin doesn't know that the whole thing is a daylight robbery then you urgently need to see a doctor.

No man is a fountain of knowledge. You might be opportuned to know a lot about travels, you might be a dunce in music or drama. Gerrit? If my cousin and I are well grounded in matters as such, I won't be posting my concerns on this board.

Finally, quit quoting me if you have nothing positive to contribute to my course.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
ujchief:

Thanks for your input. I didn't know dubai visa and flight tickets were that cheap. Like you rightly pointed out, I'm not a regular on this section. I came in to start a thread b'cos of this, but saw this thread and felt it was best I seek inputs here.

According to my cousin, it seems mr X works with a company that hires expatriates for companies in dubai, that is why he is not sure of the particular job opening that will be available as at when his visa will be ready. He (my cousin) has made contact with the 2 guys mr x brought over. One works with a fast food joint, with accommodation and a meal per day. He is paid an equivalent of 81,000 per month. The second guy works with the security department of a big hotel. He said his work is to sit in a room and monitor cctv cameras. He is paid 90,000 per month, with accomodation and transport.

That was why I included the last paragraph of my first post since he has verified that it is not scam.

I have some odd feelings that the said company mr X works for do deduct a percentage from the said salary. I also want to know how easy it will be to find another job in dubai after the expiration of the said 2yrs contract.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Getting a good job in Dubai after your 2yrs contract depends on several factors,
1.......The company in question

2........Your qualifications/experiences/Competencies

3........Your nationality, as most companies seems to favour, Americans, Europeans, indians,pakistani's, phillipino's before Africans

4........it doesn't mean that as a Nigerian you wont find a better offer, it really depends on luck and how best you network...

5........The idea of schooling/doing certification courses in Dubai is damn expensive, i doubt if your cousin can afford the tuition cost for professional courses in Dubai nor the stress of working and schooling.....l hope this helps you.......goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by steve0797: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
ujchief:

Hello, let ur cousin try his luck i don't see any scam here, moreover if u are getting a 2yrs contract job in dubai directly from Nigeria you are charged between 400k/500k for men while ladies are much cheaper, but female job are basically cleaner with a lesser salary. And again the visa the company will send to you it's going to be an employment visa, I've lots of people that are there working with this kind of arrangement.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
ujchief:

No man is a fountain of knowledge. You might be opportuned to know a lot about travels, you might be a dunce in music or drama. Gerrit? If my cousin and I are well grounded in matters as such, I won't be posting my concerns on this board.

Finally, quit quoting me if you have nothing positive to contribute to my course.

This is not just about been grounded in travel matters, You don't need two heads and horn to know that you are being taking to the cleaner.

If i'm clueless about music and drama then i wouldn't waste thousands on it until i'm convinced that i'm doing the right thing.

I'm not here to wipe your nose and tell you what you want to hear, if you don't like scroll up.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
steve0797:

Hello, let ur cousin try his luck i don't see any scam here, moreover if u are getting a 2yrs contract job in dubai directly from Nigeria you are charged between 400k/500k for men while ladies are much cheaper, but female job are basically cleaner with a lesser salary. And again the visa the company will send to you it's going to be an employment visa, I've lots of people that are there working with this kind of arrangement.

steve0797: Hello House,

Please I need a one month Dubai visa. Can someone gives me cheap rate or direct me to a reliable agent that can do that for me. I need it urgently. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
@field marshal Justwise, how did you pull this background info on this steve0797?......no wonder we have you as the chief security officer of the house,l think Obama needs you in the pentagon...lolz....thanks mate you are doing a good job, l hope the OP understands that you mean well for him and his cousin....
justwise:
[/b]

[/b]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @field marshal Justwise, how did you pull this background info on this steve0797?......no wonder we have you as the chief security officer of the house,l think Obama needs you in the pentagon...lolz....thanks mate you are doing a good job, l hope the OP understands that you mean well for him and his cousin....

I will tell you if you give me 5yrs Dubai visa, accommodation, job, feeding and a house help grin, Deal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.