Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

New Web Series: GIDI UP - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Web Series: GIDI UP (10795 Views)

Between Shuga And Gidi Up, Which Do You Fond More Interesting? / Ndani TV’s Gidi Up, Episode 1, 2 & 3 / Part 1 - 3 (funny Naij Web Series) (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by vizboy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Look nice but cant watch the series since am using a mobile phone. Anyone has a download link where i can download and watch
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
vizboy: Look nice but cant watch the series since am using a mobile phone. Anyone has a download link where i can download and watch
Someone should kindly help us
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by toluxa1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
these people dey craze o, so who go dey pay for the internet wey i go dey take stream all these?
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by fastlane84: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
mikeyhernadez:
Someone should kindly help us

en.savefrom.net/#url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUkAbHKs-nE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzUkAbHKs-nE&utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=short_domains&utm_campaign=ssyoutube.com
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by ijebabe: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
^That's a cool site.
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by Omasmiley: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
ijebabe: Episode 2: Lights, Camera, Cougars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUkAbHKs-nE

@ijebabe: Nice series and also another wonderful initiative from GTBank...my bank smiley
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by Omasmiley: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yea,its a nice series,like the quality and concept.Thumbs up to GTBank the brains behind this, very innovative!
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by kunlefox(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
just started...like Eki already,not so convinced about her acting though but she's my favourite as of now..the show is surprisingly good considering the fact that i didn't give it much chance...The picture, music is quite good. On the 3rd episode, let me continue.
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by VillageBoi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Just watched it all. I must say the production values are superb. Some of the acting is a bit meh but overall it's wonderful. 'Derrick', even though he had the tiniest bit, is, to me, the most natural of the bunch - so natural in everything you wouldn't even notice he was 'acting'.

Would be so good for them to expand on this and continue this very good work
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by Classicman47(m): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2013
speedyboi:

angry sounds more like fvck you! undecided
Funny guy
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by SpartanQueen: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
So who has started watching Gidi Up season 2?
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by Briareos(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
SpartanQueen: So who has started watching Gidi Up season 2?
I've downloaded the first two episodes already. Just too busy to watch them at the moment. Any new characters?
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by VillageBoi(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
SpartanQueen: So who has started watching Gidi Up season 2?
I never start yet either.
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by SpartanQueen: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Briareos: I've downloaded the first two episodes already. Just too busy to watch them at the moment. Any new characters?
yeah. There are some new characters. The OAP from season 1(Obi) was replaced by O.C Ukeje. The acting has been better than Season 1 generally. I just finished Episode 3.
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by Briareos(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2014
SpartanQueen: yeah. There are some new characters. The OAP from season 1(Obi) was replaced by O.C Ukeje.

That's great. The former dude's acting is too fake. Ironic, нυн.

SpartanQueen: The acting has been better than Season 1 generally. I just finished Episode 3.

Perhaps, they have a better director now or they are better motivated.
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by SpartanQueen: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Briareos:

That's great. The former dude's acting is too fake. Ironic, нυн.

Perhaps, they have a better director now or they are better motivated.
I really have no idea which it is. About the directors i mean. Please where do I post a missing person report on Nairaland? Which section? It's urgent!
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by Briareos(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2014
SpartanQueen: I really have no idea which it is. About the directors i mean. Please where do I post a missing person report on Nairaland? Which section? It's urgent!
Nairaland/General
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by SpartanQueen: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Briareos: Nairaland/General
Thanks. Done that.
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by lynx200(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
I followed the first season which started well but I didn't like it's ending. It seems the second season has improved on their deficiencies and served a much better and hotter dish. Kudos to Ndani TV for showcasing Nigeria in a good light and being a torch for those of us who still believe in quality in the midst of the mediocrity drowning this country. For those who haven't seen it here are the links to the episodes in season 2.

Episode 1 http://www.youtube.com/embed/WiDzAZo64Ho?feature=player_embedded

Episode 2 http://www.youtube.com/embed/HbtqHo_Y1wE?feature=player_embedded

Episode 3 http://www.youtube.com/embed/g9P-8tSf5gE?feature=player_embedded

Episode 4 http://www.youtube.com/embed/VvTHSKaloCw?feature=player_embedded

Episode 5 http://www.youtube.com/embed/XSySFJcjzQk?feature=player_embedded

Can someone explain to me how to embed videos?

Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by ijebabe: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2014
I've been meaning to watch the second season. Thanks.

To embed the video post the link from the 'share' icon rather than taking the link from the browser. At least that's how i do it...
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by VillageBoi(m): 4:53am On Jul 28, 2014
lynx200:
Can someone explain to me how to embed videos?

@ Lynx... adding a couple of easy to follow pics here (look at the bottom of each pic for instructions added)

HOW - Go to any video on Youtube, click on the 'share' button, a link appears - copy that link and paste it here on NL... that simple!

Me sef get kweshion - Can someone explain to me how to embed photos within a post and not via the submit button?

Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by lynx200(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by VillageBoi(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2014
^^^
You're very welcome Lynx.
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2014
Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:40am On Sep 13, 2014
I. Can't. Wait

Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by knzguru(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hi #GidiUppers!

Episodes 9 and 10 of #GidiUp 2 on Monday 15 September.
Episode 11 will follow on the 22nd September and #drumrolls
The season finale, episode 12 on the 29th September

Tell a friend to tell a friend!

Facebook - Deyemi The Actor | Twitter - @_deyemi | YouTube - deyemiokan
Instagram - deyemitheactor | LinkedIn - Deyemi’ The Actor’ Okanlawon | IMDb - Adeyemi Okanlawon

Re: New Web Series: GIDI UP by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2014

NTA on the internet / How Do Nigerian Movies Make Money? / Netflix Vs Amazon Prime Video - My Honest Opinion