Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Halliburton - Trainee Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton - Trainee Engineers (54638 Views)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited / Vacancy: Graduate Trainee Engineers / 2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Cosmopolice: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
donkos: Prepare yourself for questions from your O level Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English
Read well, pray well, hope and do not worry.

Na waec be dat o
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 14, 2013
lagos folks let's be gearing up for the test o. PH guys should please brief us after your test o. I wish you all very best IJN. Amen
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 14, 2013
Gudmor all. Just confirmed this from their automated response that those that have not been contacted by them will be contacted in about a week's time after finish conducting the test for the first badge, and that can only mean one thing: lagos folks and others inclusive. So we should start preparing for the test ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by samguru(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2013
fishobi:

Prof. know it all,Thank you for the insult. From this: "Please be advised that this is a written test session (first badge); only successful and
outstanding candidates will be invited for the interview" what if the second badge from the first statement in quote is the interview? bearing in mind the meaning of badge, not batch

bros am sorry if av insulted u. cry
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by luvprince4real(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2013
fishobi:

Is it badge or batch, i just don't get it
my friend leave d grammer/spelling and focus on d message..
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by stanjohn57: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
donkos: Prepare yourself for questions from your O level Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English
Read well, pray well, hope and do not worry.

Oo' Level? Where on earth do I lay my hands on those stuff for revision? LOL!
And its almost late cos d test is 9am 2moro. Well, God dey sha
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by jakedes(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
4 those that got d test iv for friday I pray that God will grant u all success as d rest of us still wait patiently for our turn to receive the iv and write d test...ciao
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by jakedes(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
4 those that got d test iv for friday I pray that God will grant u all success as d rest of us still wait patiently for our turn to receive the iv and write d test...please don't 4get to tell us d outcome like d format ooo...ciao
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by SoGalant1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
Evrywhr seems unusually calm. Ph peeps ou ws the aptitude test? Let's have Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅я views and advice pls.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
jakedes: 4 those that got d test iv for friday I pray that God will grant u all success as d rest of us still wait patiently for our turn to receive the iv and write d test...please don't 4get to tell us d outcome like d format ooo...ciao
25 maths questns in 20mins. Dey r word problems. Gmat might help.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by bucho(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
48 secs to read,understand and solve a question.These guys mean business.Though the questions were cheap,time was the enemy.
The questions included word problems and verbal/logical reasoning.As already suggested GMAT can be of great help.They changed format this year.
I'm hopeful all the same.Goodluck to everyone(awaiting invitees inclusive).

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by SoGalant1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
Fεηkz guys! Al da very best
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Dfavouredone: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
simple questions but no time at all at all.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Somex10202(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
Tanx for d info guys wishing u guys al d best
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by jakedes(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
Thanks guys...I appreciate all..I wish u all the best
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by realbomax: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2013
bucho: 48 secs to read,understand and solve a question.These guys mean business.Though the questions were cheap,time was the enemy.
The questions included word problems and verbal/logical reasoning.As already suggested GMAT can be of great help.They changed format this year.
I'm hopeful all the same.Goodluck to everyone(awaiting invitees inclusive).
tanx for d info bro. Pls can u gist more abt d nature of d verbal reasoning,is it comprehension passage or antonym/synonym? I'd appreciate ur sincere response.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by bucho(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
realbomax:
tanx for d info bro. Pls can u gist more abt d nature of d verbal reasoning,is it comprehension passage or antonym/synonym? I'd appreciate ur sincere response.

There are questions like:
1 four students A,B,C&grin.A&B understand Chinese,while C&grin understand Arabic.If everyone except B understands Esperanto.Who understands the least no of languages among them?.

2 Given the info above.Who understands two languages that are not Arabic?.

3 If A owns P car,B owns Q car,C owns R car.A owns S & T cars as well.C just bought a brand new U car.Who has the least no of cars?.

4 A messenger has 11 rubber bands, and gave Ada three.It was discovered that Ada now has twice the no the messenger has remaining.How many has Ada initially?.

5 A pole has a shadow 24ft long.Another pole of 3ft high has a shadow 4ft long.What is the height of the 1st pole if they are of the same proportion?.

These are the ones I can remember for now.And you can see how cheap the questions were.But people believe me when I tell you that 48 secs is not enough to read,understand and solve each question.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by osbaldo: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
I think i remember dt Halliburtn man sayin dt qualified candidates wil be contactd 4 d second stage by friday night. Dt means, there z no hope as i hav nt receivd any invite. Wel, am nt 2u surprisd cos d hurdle ws jst simply difficult 2 jump.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by bucho(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
osbaldo: I think i remember dt Halliburtn man sayin dt qualified candidates wil be contactd 4 d second stage by friday night. Dt means, there z no hope as i hav nt receivd any invite. Wel, am nt 2u surprisd cos d hurdle ws jst simply difficult 2 jump.

I heard the man say Friday night or Monday at the latest as the interview is scheduled to start Tuesday.
Be hopeful and positive bro!!! God can do it.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by SoGalant1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pls guys, did the man in question mention anytin abt applicants who choose lagos as deir preferred test centre? Cos we jst d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ here d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait o°˚˚˚°o.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2013
Heard d cut off is 20/25
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by realbomax: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2013
bucho:

1 four students A,B,C&grin.A&B understand Chinese,while C&grin understand Arabic.If everyone except B understands Esperanto.Who understands the least no of languages among them?.

3 If A owns P car,B owns Q car,C owns R car.A owns S & T cars as well.C just bought a brand new U car.Who has the least no of cars?.

4 A messenger has 11 rubber bands, and gave Ada three.It was discovered that Ada now has twice the no the messenger has remaining.How many has Ada initially?.

5 A pole has a shadow 24ft long.Another pole of 3ft high has a shadow 4ft long.What is the height of the 1st pole if they are of the same proportion?.

These are the ones I can remember for now.And you can see how cheap the questions were.But people believe me when I tell you that 48 secs is not enough to read,understand and solve each question.
tanx for d info,i wish u da best
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by kings2all: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2013
[b]Please Have any one [/b]been invited for the second interview, if any please let the house know, so that the rest that wrote the first interview exam will keep trying so other companies. Thanks - Kingsley
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by osbaldo: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
I think some peeps hav bn cald bt they r keepin mute or ar nt on dis forum
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by bucho(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Monday gone, and no invitation for interview.I take it that I didn't cross the hurdle.I'll also assume that nobody on NL was invited otherwise let the person update us.
The struggle continues!!!
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Cosmopolice: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yay i just got mine now. Am so so happy grin
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by jakedes(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Cosmopolice: Yay i just got mine now. Am so so happy grin

please what did u get?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by chessguru1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
bucho:

Looolz I see u remember the questions wella
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by chessguru1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Giovinco: Heard d cut off is 20/25
Nothing like cut off man..dey are taking the best of the bunch
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by kings2all: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2013
Cosmopolice: Yay i just got mine now. Am so so happy grin
Are you serious, so wen were u told to come for the interview?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by osbaldo: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jst got a mail 4rm Halliburton abt my application status. But unfortunately, i cannot open the mail cos am usin phone browser. D funny tin there is dt d sender has shiftd 4rm Boniface 2 recruiter at Halliburton. Dis to me signals a shift of hope 4rm expectation 2 one of no hope. I kw dt wen i open d mail, it wil jst read: we ar sorry we cant proceed wit u on d recruitment process bt, we may keep ur data on our database should anoda opportunity dt matches ur profile opens. Did any nairalander receive ds kind of msge? Pls lets keep ourselves updatd. Evrywhere jst luks abnormally calm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.